Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by jdm022 on 08 Dec 2010
  • ^-^

Photos in this thread are NOT just from magazines, as the
    title would have you believe.  Books such as SLICED and BUILT
    are also represented for your viewing enjoyment.

The complete article and pictures from an FHM 2001 story on Female bodybuilding.  The author Louis Theroux, pokes fun at female bodybuilders in the article but you can tell it's done to appeal a bit more to its main-stream reader base.

As it turns out, Louis is actually a pretty big fan of female bodybuilding and lAter did more work with them.

• #2 by sanuk808 on 13 Jan 2011
  • Great find.  Never thought an article on fbb would appear in FHM.  That Theroux doc is pretty good btw, I shared it on here...Calo looks unbelievably buff in that vid.
  • #3 by zxcv on 26 Apr 2011

•  

Thanks for Karma !

• zxcv
  • #4 by warlock12 on 26 Apr 2011
  • Does anyone know the name of the girl on the "Muscle & Fitness" cover with Clint Eastwood?

Thanks for the pics!

Lisa Nasound (Nashound?) She was a Teen Nationals bodybuilding winner.

Found a little more info: She won the teen USA overall in 1986 and the teen nationals in 1987. Both times she beat out Claire Rohrbacker-O’Connell (who won the lightweight class at both shows) for the overall.
  • #5 by zxcv on 27 Apr 2011
  • here more

• zxcv
  • #6 by Dunerider304 on 30 Apr 2011
  • UPDATE:

The only video (or any material for that matter) that I have seen of Lisa was from when she appeared on the gameshow "Cardsharks". She is the girl in the white that arm-wrestles the host first.

http://www [.] youtube.com/watch?v=XyZYAOWmGtc
    • Dunerider304
  • #7 by warlock12 on 01 May 2011
  • Yeah, I googled her name and couldn't find anything :(
    I guess she didn't go for a career in bodybuilding, which I respect, though it's still a pity since she looks such a naturally pretty girl
  • #8 by polchak on 11 Oct 2011
  • ATTENTION!

THE IMAGES BELOW show the result of not choosing
    the *FAMILY-SAFE* option during the upload process.  They are displayed along with
    GRAPHIC SEX ADS so you have been warned.  ALL IMAGES posted after JAN 2016
    MUST HAVE THAT FUNCTION ACTIVATED!

• #9 by jdm022 on 18 Dec 2011
  • Hey guys, during my project to scan all my 80's & 90's muscle mags, I have several scans of unknown women or those who i just didn't have enough of to start an individual thread.  As a result, i will be posting those random pics to this thread.

Enjoy  ;D  ;D  ;D

Here's the first of MANY posts.

;D
  • #10 by jdm022 on 18 Dec 2011

•  

;D
  • #11 by jdm022 on 19 Dec 2011

• 3rd post...ENJOY  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D
  • #12 by jdm022 on 20 Dec 2011

• post #4 .......  ENJOY  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D
  • #13 by phy911 on 22 Dec 2011
  • I'm going to try to [connect to] videos [for] jdm022's random muscle mag pics.  Here is the first one...Rita Boehm at the 1990 Canadian's. My over active imagination added the text to jdm022's beautiful scan.   :dance:

here is 1990 Canadian Champs thread:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=159613.0.html
    • phy911
  • #14 by jdm022 on 22 Dec 2011

• ...more to come  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D
  • #15 by jdm022 on 23 Dec 2011

• ...many more to come still  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D
Pages:
Actions