Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by mlegs on 02 Jul 2018
  • forgot these.... she is packing on muscle so fast. 

• #62 by mlegs on 04 Jul 2018
  • She's added creatine and upped the protein to 160g / day and getting stronger!  Veins now present in forearms.  She curled 40 lbs. for a rep, but can do 35lbs. for a couple but not with great form yet.  Bench is about mid 120lbs. for 7 reps.  Today was leg day and those white jeans have now been retired because they are too difficult to put on.  She wore them today and up and down both legs and inner and outer leg had a long calf to butt had deep crease marks from the seems from the jeans that are way too tight.  I think she could burst the seems if she wanted too but she insists on donating them since they are new.

• #63 by mlegs on 05 Jul 2018
  • #64 by beowulff on 05 Jul 2018
  • That last one is really nice!
  • #65 by mlegs on 06 Jul 2018
  • Her even more muscular legged friend stopped over.  I took pictures of them but cropped faces out.  Her legs are sooo thick, OMG and when flexed her calves are the biggest I've seen in real life, w/ giant quads and ass for days w/ small waist.  Makes my wife look small. 

• #66 by mlegs on 07 Jul 2018
  • A few more...

• #67 by mlegs on 07 Jul 2018
  • Inside..more to come.

• #68 by mlegs on 07 Jul 2018
  • A short skirt from Athleta test fitting!  Jeans are hard to find so skirts!  She said she wishes her legs were not so beat up from lifting and gardening. 

• #69 by mlegs on 07 Jul 2018
  • part 2

• #70 by beowulff on 07 Jul 2018
  • Tell her, her legs are perfect!
  • #71 by mlegs on 07 Jul 2018
  • Thanks beowulff, I will tell her you said that.  Maybe we can get her to do an insta**** soon so it's more official.  She is starting to really be more confident in wearing sexier clothes.  Here are a few more in her new athletic girl dress.  She also ordered jeans that are wider in the thighs and butt.  I like this look though.

Thanks again.

• #72 by beowulff on 07 Jul 2018
  • Delicious quads.
  • #73 by mlegs on 07 Jul 2018
  • Speaking of delicious quads.  We see how big the wife is, here is the sister.  Great genes.  I need them to do a photoshoot.

• #74 by mlegs on 07 Jul 2018
  • Edit: wife in all black sister with white trim. 
  • #75 by mlegs on 08 Jul 2018
  • A few snaps from today... her quad really bulges on some of these and her back is getting wider too. 

Pages:
Actions