Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:04:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  Shay Niessen
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shay Niessen  (Read 14518 times)

math123

Shay Niessen
« on: December 04, 2016, 11:26:52 pm »

Forum Saradas

Shay Niessen
« on: December 04, 2016, 11:26:52 pm »

hhheeeyyy12345

Re: Shay Niessen
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 04:55:31 am »
WOW

Offline forestglow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 03:56:01 pm »
What happened to this chick? She said 2018 was the year she would get huge. Now she has deleted her insta**** account.

Offline kyleb899

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 01:34:44 pm »
I hate when there do that, delated anything from social media

Offline Machao6

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 02:33:05 pm »
Possibly because creeps like us raid their accounts and repost their personal pictures here for all to see - and some do it far less subtly than others. It's pretty commonplace for some retards to actually contact these women and request they take certain photos, which is basically a) criminal and b) a surefire way to drive them into obscurity and put them off doing what they want to do.

I know privacy is a thing of the past and all but at least let people feel safe in their own homes and all?

Offline TrekDude

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 01:27:23 pm »
Very good thought, machao6. Thank you.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 10:27:28 am »
i actually asked her a few months back why she had taken a hiatus from IG and she told me that though she was still working out she had no interest in competing anymore. maybe a falling out wiht her former girlfriends too, since she never appeared on those insta****s again and they're obsessed with competing.

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2018, 06:57:08 am »
Possibly because creeps like us raid their accounts and repost their personal pictures here for all to see - and some do it far less subtly than others. It's pretty commonplace for some retards to actually contact these women and request they take certain photos, which is basically a) criminal and b) a surefire way to drive them into obscurity and put them off doing what they want to do.

I know privacy is a thing of the past and all but at least let people feel safe in their own homes and all?

Bingo.  Some dudes just don't get it, which is unfortunate for all of us.

Offline zyxww

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 10:02:48 pm »
Her former girlfriends are Lauren Martin-Stow,  Katherine Schneide and Sam Slater, right?

i actually asked her a few months back why she had taken a hiatus from IG and she told me that though she was still working out she had no interest in competing anymore. maybe a falling out wiht her former girlfriends too, since she never appeared on those inst@grams again and they're obsessed with competing.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 12:25:44 am »
right. i used to see her all over lauren's insta**** and then she evaporated

Offline kyleb899

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 02:43:36 am »
She is probably not friends with Lauren , Katherine Schneider and Sam Slater, I don't see any pics with them this year.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  Shay Niessen

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View