Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574112 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 11:12:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Deanna Panting
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Deanna Panting  (Read 69801 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Re: Deanna Panting
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2015, 01:06:01 pm »
Happy Friday  :)

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2015, 01:06:01 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2016, 04:38:37 pm »

Offline polyglot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2016, 05:00:29 pm »
Interesting.

My last contact with her was several years ago.  I was passing through the area where she lived and we were going to hook up, but she brought up last minute excuses.  One part of her history that I didn't see here was that she had been a police officer.  She also competed in powerlifting and set some Canadian records.

The boyfriend/manager to whom she referred was named Greg Jackson who himself had been an amateur wrestler and BB.  I have wondered if that MMA trainer of the same name is the same person.  Shortly after gaining some fame she had a poster made and came to LA to an Expo event and set up a booth to sell it.  She said that she was going to open an office and start a business there.  I thought that such plans were naive without much more product to sell, but kept my mouth shut.

She was a revelation when I first met her.  She was still a teenager and had an intense rivalry with an older, shredded competitor, also from Winnipeg (Chris Wesenberg). 

There was a promoter from New Zealand who was a personal friend of the Weiders and he used his influence to get a sanction for a "North American" BB championships.  This contest was held in Victoria, B.C. and attracted Deanna to compete.  Steve Wennerstrom flew up from LA.

My memory is that, from my perspective, an historical event took place there.  Even back then I wanted to expand my photography range and I asked her if she had brought a dress with her.  She hadn't.  So we walked the streets of Victoria and found a store.  Steve bought the clothing and we set her up in a garden.  If was the peach dress present in many of her photos.  I think that that was the first time someone had photographed a FBB is heels and a dress.  Some of the competitors disapproved of such garments for a photoshoot, believing that it detracted from the perception of them as athletes.  (Cory Everson disapproved, for example.  However, once I encountered her and Jeff as they came to attend a show in LA and she was wearing high heels and a tight short skirt and she was willing to pose for a few photos outside the theatre.)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2016, 03:17:00 pm »

More from her GLORY days....ENJOY :)

Offline Sgt.Baker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female muscle addict
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2016, 08:55:58 am »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2016, 04:27:08 am »
 :)

Offline lyle918

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2016, 03:37:09 pm »
She has the perfect name for a woman bodybuilder...PANTING!  And it is nice to see she has had a fine life after FBBing!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2018, 10:24:53 pm »

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2019, 03:55:13 am »
Gorgeous Deanna Panting!   :woot:   

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2019, 06:04:27 am »
The deltoid development she displayed on the cover of Women's Physique Publication was well unreal. I gather she had strong shoulders.

Offline polyglot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2019, 08:56:32 pm »
Some tidbits.

I can't remember the first show at which I saw her.  Likely a Western Canadian Championships.  She was from Winnipeg at that time and was still a teenager.  Her physique was what I would call "transitional".  Early FBBs for the most part just cut down on their fat levels to prepare for competitions.  (Steve W had a good line when speaking in exasperation - "It's Bodybuilding, not Bodywasting".)  Deanna's chief competitor was one of those whose preparation was cutting down in fat - named Chris Wessenberg, also from Winnipeg.  I sent some  photos of Deanna to Steve W and he was "interested".  Her next show in the region was an early "North American Championships" to be held in Victoria.  After the prejudging, Steve and I went outside with her for photos.  At that time I had taken a surfeit of images and wanted something different.  So I asked her if she had brought a dress with her.  She hadn't.  So the 3 of us walked downtown and purchased a simple (pink) form-fitting dress.  Then I became eager to take more photos.  For example, images of her smelling flowers in the shade at a park.  I think many of these photos have been published elsewhere.

The photos above in this thread where she is wearing the white leotard and near-purple posing suit were taken in Ottawa at the Canadian Championships by Bill Jentz who made his way from New Jersey for the opportunity.  Jentz always brought along clothing like the white leotard to give to the girls.  Interestingly, Deanna's coach/trainor was named Greg Jackson who told me he had been a successful amateur wrestler.  I always wondered if he were the same Greg Jackson who later became a very successful MMA trainer.

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2019, 09:42:24 am »
I forgot where I read such but I think I read that she was quite strong.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2019, 04:21:22 pm »
You're right...I just moved the pics over to that thread... :sorry:

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2019, 03:56:54 pm »
I believe the woman in the photos in the last post was Suzanne Tigert.

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2019, 04:36:04 pm »
You may be right, mooveeguy.
What is almost certain is that it is not Deanna.

OdoHerr

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Deanna Panting

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View