Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572749 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 07:45:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Katie M. Lee
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Katie M. Lee  (Read 299378 times)

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Katie M. Lee
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2019, 07:47:10 pm »
I have seen some clips of her being in competition form when her biceps measured just 15.5 inches. To add almost 3 inches looks, even as offseason is indeee very impressive, though needs to be veryfied

Here in Saradas Mesurements n elsewhere…
Katie Lee 18" of biceps (offseason)
« on: March 05, 2019, 11:27:42 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2019, 07:47:10 pm »

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2019, 01:41:02 pm »
I have seen some clips of her being in competition form when her biceps measured just 15.5 inches. To add almost 3 inches looks, even as offseason is indeee very impressive, though needs to be veryfied

Here in Saradas Mesurements n elsewhere…
Katie Lee 18" of biceps (offseason)
« on: March 05, 2019, 11:27:42 pm »

That makes 45,72 cm. + I've heard it in Videos of her, too, I Don't remember what, I'd have to look for…
But it's true that it was confirmed at Saradas. Her videos seems obviously confirms it, even in interview, compared to the champions she interviews, they seem small next to her, pretty block sometimes ridiculing the male champions! No, she's really impressive. I would have liked to know her history, her Project, her performances and these pesky exact measurements at her heaviest, at her biggest, as well as recently. I think with a new motivation, she has all the necessary abilities to tickle the biggest female bodybuilders.
With that lovely face and her stage Aura, could she shine on FBB?!!     :singing:

birmi482

« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2019, 03:50:48 pm »
And i have seen her measuring 15.5 inches (max) in competitions. In the offseason clips with no definition or visible abs, she must bei weighing at least 40 pounds more, so her biceps are fuller with more fat tissue but hardly any definition. When she interviews other fbbs or poses next to them, this is at competitions where she interviews competitors who are shredded and lean while she is offseason and bulky and obviously her arms look much bigger

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2019, 04:51:41 pm »
So What…
Numbers, facts. I know that in Off, we are bigger. I was talking about her max... and it's often in off. Now, the ideal is to manage to keep these stats by being ripped on stage, we all know... My question remains: can she rub shoulders with the strongest FBBs by optimizing her measurements?
But 45 cm of arm circumferenching, she made it! And then , in doubt, we walk away, we file past ...

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #184 on: August 23, 2019, 05:06:40 pm »
So What…
Numbers, facts. I know that in Off, we are bigger. I was talking about her max... and it's often in off. Now, the ideal is to manage to keep these stats by being ripped on stage, we all know... My question remains: can she rub shoulders with the strongest FBBs by optimizing her measurements?
But 45 cm of arm circumferenching, she made it! And then , in doubt, we walk away, we file past ...
   :singing:

Neither you answer the question of the measurements and body weights of the Belle, nor the question of a possible arrival in Bodybuilding or what are hers prospects, pointing out to me a banality "it looks bigger offseason" ... Thanks for the information, I already knew. I wanted to demonstrate, speaking of which, his current enormity. So, nothing new. Even if my English is not mastered, I know very well the female bodybuilding, thank you. So to go back to the first question, did her arms have or not exceeded, whatever his weight of form, the 45 cm, the answer is YES, is it not?
No hard feelings or damage...

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2019, 04:51:27 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2019, 04:58:05 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2019, 05:01:47 am »

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2019, 03:44:28 pm »
The phenomenal Miss Lee    :heart: HAS ENORMOUS ARMS!  :funny:  It's a fact, if we refer to THIS:
"August 2019 - Katie "024" Lee is bigger and more powerful than ever! Here, she teams up with fellow IFBB Physique Pro, Angela Palermo, for a muscle blasting workout in Boca Raton, FL, during the Prestige Cup Championship weekend. With delts and biceps so huge that she can barely navigate the gym without running people over, Katie pumps up her upper body while Angela shoots... and then puts on a posing clinic like never before! If you're wondering... these 'ceps are measuring out at near their all-time best... well over 17", approaching 18's. Her massive delts and chest are most definitely at their all-time best." From HDPhysique's "Katies Muscle Blast in Boca Raton with Angela Palermo!" description.
 :woohoo:
So this makes us huge biceps measuring between 43.2 centimeters and almost 45.72 centimeters - I imagine In/Off. That's an average biscoto - 44.4 cm, and as a possible goal = 46 cm. With these mind-blowing proportions, she can decide to convert to extreme bodybuilding, can she not?
 :singing:

birmi482

« Reply #189 on: August 29, 2019, 06:56:19 pm »
Hdphysiques are always a bit sensationalistic. In every new clip, Katie is in her alltime best, her biceps are hugest etc etc.. i think a lot of this is just to make people buy their clips , but at the end she always looks the same , at least in last 3 three years, shredded or offseason. I really doubt her biceps measure 17 or 18 inches, they might use a fake tape.

gharlane

« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2019, 04:55:51 am »
I do not see the point at doubting Katie‘s arms measurements. She is a rather tall girl, that gives automatically size. She is rarely ultra cut, that helps. Her muscles are exceptionally round and full. And... she has the best triceps you can dream of. Because it is sitting next to an amazing biceps, it may go unnoticed but 17/18 inches with this combo looks very credible to me.

Plus, a girl with such a smile cannot lie.  :woohoo:

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2019, 11:00:31 am »
I do not see the point at doubting Katie‘s arms measurements. She is a rather tall girl, that gives automatically size. She is rarely ultra cut, that helps. Her muscles are exceptionally round and full. And... she has the best triceps you can dream of. Because it is sitting next to an amazing biceps, it may go unnoticed but 17/18 inches with this combo looks very credible to me.

:clap:

birmi482

« Reply #192 on: August 30, 2019, 12:02:44 pm »
Sorry , 18 is Nataliya Amazonka size who is almost as tall as Katie, but reg. arms volume and fullness on a whole different planet

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #193 on: August 30, 2019, 02:25:36 pm »

I think that, indeed, Katie manages to have significant fluctuations in weight confering that impressive stature during interviews, ok, but note that her arms also have huge fluctuations in volume, in any case that's what we see on the videos, but paradoxically her arms sometimes seem the biggest when she's ripped, and that's crazy impressive.
For Natalyia. I read and heard that Amazonka had a lot more big arms than that was mentionned. At this point, most probably, they could be estimated at around 48 cm. I'd say. 

birmi482

« Reply #194 on: August 30, 2019, 02:56:38 pm »
In Katie's defence, she has a very impressive biceps peak, but in terms of overall volume (especially when non-stretched) her arms do not seem that big. Furthermore, i don't believe that Amazonka's arms are 48cm (19 inches), i think 45cm /18 inches are more accurate. There are clips with Rennee Toney measuring 20 inches, 50 cm and her arms look substantialky larger than Nataliyas or Katies arms, Renne being at last as tall as Katie.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Katie M. Lee

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View