Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575013 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 07:10:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Growing Love
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Her Growing Love  (Read 58415 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Her Growing Love
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2022, 04:41:41 am »
Some more treatments are coming. Happy to read what will happen.

Offline JamesACole

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2022, 12:59:33 pm »
This is a much better dynamic than Kinky Rocket's take. I like the added touch of seeing what Sandy gets up to at the gym and the added romance. Also this isn't as mean spirited. It remains to be seen and if it goes that way then it does. But this is a really good retelling of that comic. Well done🙂

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2022, 11:44:26 pm »
Gotta say Kev Bacon, this is my latest favourite story and I really want to see it continue. Love the foreshadowing you have done through the poster for this supplement and how she gradually decides she wants it. Please continue this throbbing story. K+

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2022, 12:10:12 am »
Appreciate all the kind words. James Cole, regarding your comments, my intent is to remain faithful to the themes of the original and just flesh it out a bit. Regarding the mean spirited piece, if that does in fact come there will be purpose behind it. On with the story…

6 - Marcus - Come and Knock at My Door

When I woke up Sandy was already gone. I saw a note on the nightstand, saying that she “hopes I’m ready” for tonight. I looked down at the gym shorts I sleep in and took them off. There were bite marks across my cock, a little crusty blood still there from where Sandy had drawn blood. Shit, Sandy had always been on fire in the bedroom but that bite was just ridiculous. To get out of control like that where it would lead to her biting down on my cock? But immediately I started thinking about what had followed. Plowing into her backside, feeling my cock gripped inside of that tight ass…mmm…I could handle some rough sex for that feeling.

I got showered and headed into work. Today l was working legs with the football team. Once again the hotshot freshman decided to challenge me to a squat competition. While squats had never been my strength, I accepted so as not to lose face to this kid. He knocked out three reps of 335 pounds. Meanwhile I grounded out three reps at 365 pounds, another new personal record for myself! After getting to 335 on bench yesterday and now 365 on squats today I was killing it in the gym!

I flexed my arms and looked at my biceps admiringly. While I was jacked up thinking that I was in the best shape of my life, I also couldn’t help but start thinking about how much Sandy’s muscles had increased in just one day. My thoughts quickly drifted back to that magazine ad, and I started wondering if Sandy would get as muscular as that one girl? If she would get as muscular as me? I pictured her newly defined biceps. Her piston-like legs. Her rock hard stomach. And…that clit of hers that apparently was now squirting when she came. My vision was starting to blur so I shook myself out of it. I started laughing as I once again thought about Sandy getting bigger than me. No doubt she had made amazing - even impossible - progress in one day, but she was nevertheless still a woman. As I looked again at my biceps I thought there was no way she’d ever get this big, or anything close to it.

I finished out my session with the basketball team, joking around with my former teammates and giving that hotshot freshman some well-deserved shit, and got ready for my last group of the day

We had a proud tradition with our women’s softball team, but after not making the College World Series a few years in a row, the athletics department decided they wanted to mix it up. So they asked if I would work with them with a heavy duty strength program. I had happily accepted and now watched as they came in for our first session.

While the majority of them were already in shape, none were where I would take them. As the last of them were filing in my breath caught as I saw the last girl. If it hadn’t been for her having short hair instead of long, I would have sworn she was Sandy’s twin from how she looked in college. Short blonde hair framed her gorgeous face, highlighted by big blue eyes. This led down to a lean chest with C-cup tits perched up top, and firm washboard abs poking out of a cutoff shirt below. Her booty shorts showed off her entire legs, with strong teardrop quads poking out, and the bottom of her sizable glutes even hanging out a little in the back. I looked up from her legs and noticed that she had caught me checking her out. She gave me a smile and winked, following her teammates to the warmup area.

I discussed what we would be doing, and our goals, and put them through a series of warmups. By the time we got to bench I had been checking out the Sandy-twin off and on the entire time. While I was running each girl through proper form, when it was her turn she came straight up to me and shook my hand with a firm grip. “Hi coach, my name is Britt. I’m looking forward to working with you and having you take my body to the next level!” Umm, I was very thankful for wearing loose workout clothes because if they’d been more snug, my erection would have been impossible  not to see. “Well, it’s nice to meet you too Britt. We’ll definitely get you where you want to go. Now let’s see where you’re at on bench.”

She lied down on the bench and I thought I would just start her with the bar. She immediately frowned and said, “Come on coach, I’ll take 25s on each side to warm up.” So I loaded 25s in each side, and watched as she took the barbell down to her chest. In just the same way that Sandy would bring the bar all the way down, squishing her tits together, Britt did the same thing. While she had the bar lowered, her breasts aching to spill out of her top from the compression, she looked me square in the eyes and winked at me again. She easily brought it back up and proceeded to do nine more reps. We increased weight over the next three sets until the fifth set where she said, “Coach, I’m feeling extra motivated today: let’s go for 135 and I’ll try for a PR!” So I loaded up 45s on either side of the barbell and told her, “Now be careful Britt. I don’t really want you trying for PRs the first day, but I also like it when people push themselves. I’ll be right here spotting you the whole way!” So she unracked the bar and lowered it down to her chest. It looked like she was starting to struggle with the weight, so I brought my hands in under the bar. My hands slightly grazed the sides of her tits as I got ready to lift the bar off her chest. She immediately moaned very quietly and, groaning into a slight bellow, she pressed the bar up and locked out her arms at the top, racking the weight.

“Oh wow, I can’t believe I just did that!” she excitedly squealed. “Marcus, I just know that you’re going to have me playing my best ball yet! And I’m sure I’ll be filling out my uniform even more soon too!” she said with a sly smile. “So it’s ‘Marcus’ now, huh? What happened to ‘Coach,’” I asked her, a smile on my face as well. “Don’t worry…Coach…no doubt I’ll come up with some nicknames for you as well,” she responded, as she turned around and walked out of the gym, her hips swinging side to side making even more of her ass spill out.

Damn, not only was she a clone of Sandy in college, but she also seemed to be even more forwardly sexual than her! Whew, I never thought I would ever cheat, but that forthright display definitely had some raunchy thoughts going through my mind. I said goodbye to the rest of the girls as they were filing out, and immediately hit the showers.

My thoughts interspersed between pumping Sandy’s ass full of my cock last night, and thinking about if, or how, it would be different doing the same to Britt. I almost started jacking off right there in the shower, but knowing that Sandy would no doubt be up for more rough sex that night, I decided to save it for later.

I headed home, eager to see Sandy and fulfill my need. I almost hoped she would already be there so I could come right in and attack her, but unfortunately she wasn’t home yet. Knowing how she used to get turned on by the sight of me in my basketball jersey, I put it on when I got inside and stripped down to just my boxer briefs, which showed off my well-endowed package nicely. It wasn’t five minutes before I heard some loud steps approaching the door. I almost thought it might be a delivery guy with those loud footsteps, but then I heard Sandy’s keys jangling, and watched as she opened the door…

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2022, 03:09:32 am »
K+ love what you are doing

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2022, 06:24:24 pm »
can't wait for a recap of Sandy's session and his reaction to her!!

Keep going, K+++

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2022, 11:56:05 pm »
Nice build up, can't wait for more.

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2022, 06:10:33 pm »
7 - Sandy - Get Ready to Take This!

“Hi honey, I’m home!”

I opened the door to see Marcus sitting in his chair wearing his basketball jersey and boxer briefs. “Oooh, I see that someone’s all ready for me, huh? And wearing your basketball jersey? Well, let’s see if a college point guard can keep up with an NFL linebacker.”

To say that the second treatment had exploded my growth even more would be an understatement. The second I woke up from the treatment, I took a look down at my body and almost exploded in ecstasy just at the sight of it. I quickly grabbed the cutoff football jersey and tight blue shorts that had been left for me. Tamra must have had a sense of humor with the football jersey, but sure enough it fit my body well. Now, standing in the doorway of our home, my frame blocked out most of the sun lighting my back, my head even closer to the top of the doorframe.

Marcus stared at me, unable to speak. My long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, framing my face that remained the same. But it led down to a neck that was thick and strong. The top of my huge tits - an E cup now, I was guessing - were bursting out of the top of the cut-up football jersey. They hung out slightly from the bottom of the jersey as well, which only served to cover me slightly. My arms stretched out from the cutoff sleeves, my delts the size of grapefruits. My biceps were thick cords of muscle, anchored by my horseshoe triceps. Veins now crisscrossed my hands and arms. My abs stood out impressively below my tits, six compact bricks nestled into my midsection. The short tight blue shorts I was wearing were low on my hips, with my Adonis belt flaring above their line. And my legs looked like they belonged on a horse, with the separation between my quads and hamstrings like a valley between two oppressive mountains. My calves were diamonds the size of softballs, leading down to my still pretty feet adorned with fire-red nails. But I could tell what Marcus couldn’t take his eyes off of: bulging out from my tight blue shorts was my clit. Not only was the outline of it prominently visible, but the top of it was poking out of the top of the shorts, throbbing with need. “Come here big boy,” I purred in a low growl.

Before he knew what was happening, I had grabbed him by the back of his neck and thrust his face into my crotch. I immediately started rubbing it into my sex, his words muffled with his face firmly locked in place. The vibrations of him trying to speak only excited me further and my clit poked further out, rubbing against his forehead. “Ohhhh yeaaaahh Marcus. Oh wow, that feels so good! I’ve been NEEDING a release all day and now you’re gonna give it to me.”

One hand still on his head, I peeled off the jersey, my huge tits bouncing slightly and my nipples rock hard. While still massaging my pussy with his face, I deftly brought one foot up to my shorts, pulling them down with my big toe. My clit now fully exposed, I looked down to Marcus’ eyes go wide. Now fully erect, my clit was the size of a very small dick, one small vein running up the side of it and my hungry pussy just below. “Now suck off this big girl and make me cum!” I said in a commanding voice.

I moved his head up and down on my clit, basically doing to him what he would do to me when I gave him blowjobs. I rubbed it along his tongue with faster and faster strokes, knowing I wouldn’t be able to last long. And with a violent thrust of my hips, I yelled out, “Oh my god, I’m coming! Get ready to take this!” and unleashed the most massive orgasm I have ever had. My sweet, salty juice sprayed from my pussy into his mouth. In my trance he pulled his face slightly away, catching part of the blast on the face, my spunk covering one of his eyes and trailing down his cheeks. Coughing and shaking his head he finally got the chance to speak, “What the FUCK?!?!”

My bucking hips had finally subsided, and I pulled him up, my face now very close to being eye to eye. “Oooh baby, I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help myself. I’ve been needing to get that out BADLY. But now that I’ve taken care of myself, it’s your turn.” Before he could say anything, I planted my lips against his. I rubbed my tongue around the inside of his mouth, lapping in my sweet juices that still coated it. He initially started to protest, but as I was kissing him I pulled down his boxer briefs.

I don’t think I’d ever seen him so hard, his large cock looking bigger than ever and covered in veins, the head swollen and red. “Oooh, I can see that my big man likes his girl’s new body. And now he’s gonna get rewarded for being a good boy.” I pulled off his shirt and immediately got down on my knees, taking his full length in my mouth and down my throat. “But Sandy, we need to-“ he started to say, before his words fell off as I held his cock in my throat, simulating swallowing so that it felt like his cock head was being massaged. He started rhythmically thrusting his hips to me devouring his cock, my hands roaming his chest and abs as I did so.

After a few minutes of this I could tell he was starting to get close. So I increased my speed, bobbing up and down on his cock, keeping it firmly in place between my tongue and roof of my mouth. I saw his eyes start to roll upwards and all of the sudden he yelled out an unintelligible roar and cum started erupting from him. It felt like there were ounces of his goo spilling down my throat, until I could no longer take it and pulled my mouth off. One last stream hit me in the face, its contents mixing with my sweaty face and streaming down the sides of my mouth and chin.

Using my index finger I swiped along my face, gathering up all that spunk on it, and placed it into my mouth slowly pulling it out as I sucked it clean. “Mmmm baby, you taste so good!” He started coming back to his senses as I stood up to face him. Standing almost eye to eye Marcus started to shake his head, “Sandy, I just don’t know about this. I mean, the sex has been mind blowing and all, but your body is just…insane! I’m just not sure-.” I put my thick finger to his mouth, closing his lips, “Shhhh baby. We’ll talk later, but for right now I still have more I need. I told you to get ready for tonight, cuz it certainly isn’t over yet.” And with that I rubbed my big tits up and down his chest, grabbing on to his cock and kissing him full on the lips. My tongue still had remnants of his load on it, which I’m sure he was being forced to now taste. But as I was rubbing my tits on his hard chest, and continued stroking his dick, it started coming back to life, blood filling it up once again as it hardened in my firm grasp.

I turned around and immediately bent over and slid my ass onto it. Taking his full length up inside of me, I started to moan and slide myself along its length. Marcus once again starting moaning as well, grabbing the sides of my huge muscular glutes as if he was riding a wild animal. He started grinding his pelvis into my ass with every thrust, pushing himself up into me as far as possible. As he started increasing his speed, my clit started to harden in time, now at its new full, erect length. I turned back to him, my eyes full of urgent need, “Baby that feels sooooooo good. Please, rub my clit while you’re filling my ass up with that big cock.” So be kept his left hand gripped on my ass, and brought his right hand under me and started fingering my pussy. While it felt incredible, that was not what I was looking for, “Mmmm baby, that feels good, but not my pussy, my clit. I wanna get off too while you’re pumping me full of another load.” I could tell by the way his hand paused that he was hesitating, not sure what he was going to do next. But as I kept loudly moaning, and pumping his cock with my tight ass, he moved his hand from my pussy and wrapped it around my clit.

A jolt of lightning went from my clit throughout my body. As my ass kept slamming onto Marcus’ cock, his hand was now jerking off my erect clit, its length about three of his fingers. I alternated between moaning, grunting, and screaming with pleasure. Looking down at myself I opened my eyes. It was difficult seeing anything past my heaving tits, but I could make out my huge legs, the veins throbbing as blood coursed throughout my body. And just above them I saw Marcus’ hand dutifully jerking off my clit, the tip occasionally poking out from his hand looking red and engorged. It was so fucking sexy to look at, I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. “Yeah baby, pump me full of your cum! Pound that big muscle ass! Jerk off of my clit and make me cum!” And with that, we both yelled out like we were wild animals. I could feel my ass being filled with Marcus’ cum, while I started spraying myself in the face with my own cum. I could feel Marcus’ load start to ooze out of my asshole, while I had opened my mouth to capture my own load in my mouth, eagerly swallowing the salty sweet nectar.

Once we were both done I pulled myself off of his cock, turning around to face him. His muscles were all standing out and engorged from the Herculean fucking we had just engaged in, his cock still sizable even in its diminishing state. His face still had a sheen on it from where I had covered it with my juices. His hand was dripping with the little bit of my cum that had splashed on it. Looking down at my body I saw a similar sight. My muscles were engorged and covered in veins. I licked the sides of my mouth, tasting both my sweeter juices and his saltier cum. My clit was starting to settle down as well, relaxing into a flaccid state that was still at least two inches long.

We stood there, just staring at each other, our juices dripping down our bodies, as we slowly started to catch our breath.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2022, 07:40:34 am »
So very hawt. Lucky bast&rd with a wife like that. K+

Offline charlesdent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2022, 03:51:16 pm »
Loving this story

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2022, 09:19:08 pm »
Nice! An intense chapter. K++

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2022, 02:23:35 am »
8 - Sandy - Revelations

“Damn baby, that was SO hot! Easily the hottest sex we’ve ever had,” I told Marcus, going over to the bed. I laid down on it, my nude body now covering most of the bed’s length. Marcus walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, “Holy shit Sandy. Don’t get me wrong, that was fucking incredible. But what the fuck has happened to your body? I mean, it’s not like you look bad, but you’re about as muscular as any woman I’ve ever seen. And it’s happened in two days!” I looked over at him, “Marcus, trust me I get it. It’s a big change. And both of us thought that this program was probably going to not be for real. But you know how badly I wanted to get my body back. Now I know this isn’t what my body was before, but as they said it’s made me into my ideal version of myself. And it’s making me happy. I really want you to be on board with this.” He thought for a second, responding, “I’ll be on board. I guess I’m just wondering if you’re going to get even bigger?” I laughed and responded, “I doubt it. I’d say I couldn’t be happier with how I look. And if the treatment fulfills how I want myself to be, then if anything I might just get a little tighter. Or maybe…,” I sat up and leaned over him, “maybe these will get even bigger?” I was over his face, my large tits hanging down, my nipples dangling inches away from his mouth.

Marcus licked his lips as he replied, “You know babe, I haven’t really had any fun with these the past two days. I think I’m overdue?” I lowered the right one onto his face, my nipple landing in his mouth, “You’re absolutely right babe. Now suck on these big tits all you want.” I leaned my hips down, straddling his waist. He started sucking my tit, working the large nipple around in his mouth. I could feel his cock once again getting hard so I lifted up, guiding it into my pussy which was already wet again. I started riding him, his mouth continuing to work my huge breast and nipple, and his hands squeezing my ass. “Oh Sandy, that’s what I’m talking about!” After a few minutes, I could feel myself leaking, and I looked down to see milk coming out the side of his mouth. Marcus brought his mouth off for just a second to say, “Mmmmm, those big titties are leaking their sweet nectar into my mouth. Holy shit Sandy do you taste good!” I smiled, and placed my tit back in his mouth, continuing to slowly work his cock up and down my pussy.

I looked down and saw that my clit was rubbing up and down his cock every time I rose up and down. Its length looked to be roughly half his cock, and with every time I ground my pussy all the way down his length, my clit jammed into his pelvis, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I pulled my tit off of him, rubbing them as I started going faster. I brought my hands behind my head, thrusting my tits out and up. I looked to the side and saw my biceps flexing from the movement, the veins once again writhing from all the blood they were pumping through my body. I could feel myself getting ready to climax, and looking down could tell that Marcus was close as well. I leaned down once again, Marcus’ face now planted within the valley between my mountainous breasts, and grinded my strong pussy onto his cock. We came almost at once, me feeling a small stream of cum spurt inside of me, while seeing another gush of my juice spilling out of my pussy and onto his pelvis. Immediately after our orgasms subsided, Marcus passed out, a smile on his face and his cock still slightly stiff.

I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. A mixture of his cum and my spunk was still dripping from my pussy as I measured myself.

6’0”, 205 pounds, 40E-30-40
Arms: 16”
Legs: 28”
Calves: 16”

As I was measuring myself, salivating looking at my peaked biceps in the mirror while doing a double front biceps, my clit once again hardened. I decided to measure it as well out of curiosity, stretching the measuring tape from my pelvis to the throbbing tip.

Clit: 4”

Oh my god! I’m certain there were men whose fully erect cocks were that big! And here I was: all woman with huge tits, but with a huge clit as well! I started jerking it off with my thumb and forefinger and shoved my other three fingers inside of my pussy. I worked myself for a minute or two before I felt myself starting to spasm. Once again, a shot of liquid came out of my pussy, soaking my hand as it shot past onto the bathroom floor. Looking down, I saw a small pool had formed. How did I have anything left inside of me?

And with that, my body caught up with all that had happened today: an intense gym session, overwhelming structural changes, and a series of intense orgasms. I was exhausted. Not stopping to clean myself or the floor up, I stumbled out of the bathroom and into bed naked. I snuggled into Marcus, my still somewhat hard clit resting against his ass, my tits once again pressed into his back. With a smile on my face I passed out immediately.

When I woke up I saw that Marcus was gone, no note or anything. I guessed he must have had an early morning session with one of the teams. With the thought of work I realized I hadn’t gone in yesterday without calling in. I decided almost immediately that I was done working, that I wanted to commit myself to my body. If that meant trying to become a personal trainer, working for New You doing whatever, or who knows what, I was ready to focus more on me.

So on my way to New You I stopped into my office. I got a mixture of dirty looks from the women, and badly disguised stares from the men, as I told them I was quitting. I could feel the stares of everyone in the room as I walked out of the building, my giant muscle ass swaying in and out of my tight booty shorts.

I drove over to New You, walking in with a smile on my face and looking forward to seeing Tamra. As I approached the front desk, a different woman came up to greet me. Wearing a name tag that said “Pamela” on it, she came up to me and said, “And you must be Sandy, right?” I looked at her quizzically and said, “Uhh, yeah, hi I am Sandy. I’m looking for Tamra?” She smiled as she replied, “Yeah, hey I’m Pamela, Tamra’s boss and a manager here at New You. Tamra called just a bit ago to say she was running late at her other job and asked if I would get you started on your workout.” I was disappointed to not be seeing Tamra, but said, “Okay, let’s go,” and followed her into the gym.

As we made our way over to the squat rack, Pamela said, “I must say, Tamra has been beaming at your progress and development. And I’ve gotta say I agree with her: you look incredible!” I smiled big as I replied, “Wow, thanks, I really appreciate it! Yeah, I was skeptical before coming in here, but I’ve really embraced it and now want it to be a part of my life going forward!” Pamela looked me up and down and said, “Is that so? Well, as a matter of fact we’re actually looking for a new model/spokesperson for the program. Not to mention I never mind having extra people around here; like now for instance when someone’s running late,” we both laughed, “And if you were interested, I would love for you to join New You to an even greater degree?” I smiled and couldn’t help but giggle, “This is perfect. I literally just quit my job on my drive over here, deciding I wanted to be fully devoted to this going forward. Yes! I would absolutely love to!” Pamela nodded her head once quickly, “Great! It’s settled then. Once you’ve completed your third treatment today, tomorrow we’ll get you started as a full time member of New You! Now, let’s get started on your workout!”

We got to the squat rack and loaded up the barbell with two 45-pound plates on each side. To think that I was getting ready to START with 225 was crazy to me. But sure enough, I easily banged out ten reps. And after working through a set of seven at 275 I told Pamela, “Okay, here goes nothing: let’s try for 335!” So we took off the 25s, added in another set of 45s, and put 10s at each end. I got under the bar and lifted it off the rack. While it felt heavy, my strong traps were easily handling the strain being distributed throughout my body. I took a couple steps back and prepared to squat down. I lowered myself down, my quads parallel to the floor. I stopped there for a brief pause, looking down at my strong quads. I also happened to realize that I should have worn underwear today, because poking out from my short shorts was my now erect clit. Its tip was just visible out of my shorts. This gave me a slight charge, and with all the musculature in my legs flexing, I pressed up the weight with ease. Re-racking it, I turned towards Pamela and jumped up in excitement, “Oh wow, I never thought I would be able to lift that much weight!” She laughed and gave me a high-five, “Careful you don’t jump around too much, you don’t want to…fall out of your clothes anymore.” She winked at me, looking toward my pelvis as she did so. I immediately blushed, I’m sure my cheeks turning a strong shade of red. She laughed, “Don’t worry girl, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before! After all, I do know what can happen with this program!” I was still a little embarrassed, but laughed awkwardly and started moving towards the bench. “Hold up Sandy,” Pamela said, starting to motion to a different area, “I don’t think Tamra’s had you try out deadlifts yet. Let’s go over and see where you’re at there.”

While following her to the deadlift area I said, “Pamela…I’ve actually never really deadlifted before. I mean, I messed around with it a little in college, but only using dumbbells, and only ever using 40s.” We got over to the area as Pamela replied, “Well, don’t you worry. This is all about progress. So wherever you’re at right now: it’s the perfect starting point!” She loaded 45s on either side to get started. “Uhh…shouldn’t we start a little lighter?” I asked her. She laughed loudly to the extent that the other people in the gym looked over at us, “Girl…you just squatted 335 and you’re telling me you think you can’t dead 135??” She continued laughing, “Now get your butt over there and let’s see what you’ve got!” So I went over to the loaded bar, squatted down and grabbed the bar. I immediately pushed up, lifting the bar as if it were nothing while easily maintaining proper form. I proceeded to knock out nine additional reps before setting the bar back down gently. “Wow, you’re not kidding: that was easy!” She loaded up the bar with an additional set of 45s. Once again I set up and gripped the bar, squatting down as I got ready to lift. I pushed up, once again marveling at how easy it was. After the tenth rep I again set the bar down gently, “Damn Pamela, let’s load it up to 335 and see if I can deadlift what I squat!” So we put another set of 45s on either side, in addition to 10s as well. I set up once more, gripping the bar and trying to slightly move it to feel it’s weight. This definitely felt heavier, and I knew it was going to be a challenge. But I got under it, squatting down and getting ready to lift. I pressed my feet into the ground with all my might, my quads standing out and on fire, my hamstrings also visibly showing out from the sides. Slowly but surely I pressed up, and with a loud grunt I locked my legs locked out. At the top of the movement I felt a squirt of pee come out, forming a small puddle on the gym floor. Not able to daintily set the weight down, I dropped it with a thunderous boom. “Holy shit, I just deadlifted 335! But - oh my god - I also pissed myself!” She started laughing once again, “Once again Sandy, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before! Pretty much happens everyday to the girls who can move the big weights. That shows you’re really pushing yourself! Now let’s head over to the bench.”

As I followed Pamela, I looked her up and down. She was a bit older - probably in her 50s - and while she was in great shape, she wasn’t nearly as impressive as Tamra. Thinking about Tamra, I realized how much I was looking forward to seeing her today and how I hoped she came in. And while I definitely now thought of her as a friend, I couldn’t help but think maybe a little too long about her body. I also remembered how she seemed to enjoy looking at my backside while I was doing squats. As I approached the bench, I realized she hadn’t seen my progress yesterday since I had just run out after my treatment. Well, I really hoped she would be in today, so I could show her and hopefully have her administer the last treatment.

We stepped up to the bench as Pamela said, “Now I know you got up to 185 last time on bench. Let’s just start there and see what happens!” While shaking my head, I loaded a 45 and a 25 on my side while she loaded up the other, “Pamela, I’m not sure this’ll be as impressive as my squats and deadlifts. After all, my legs have always been strong, much stronger than my chest.” She looked at me and chuckled, “Sandy, look down at yourself. Your chest is huge. And not just those magnificent tits sitting on it! You’ve got massive pecs sitting underneath there - I think you’re gonna surprise yourself once again!” So I lied down on the bench, gripping the bar firmly. “Don’t worry girl, even though I don’t think you’re gonna need it, I’ll be here spotting you the whole time,” Pamela said. I unracked the weight and pushed it to the top. I was immediately shocked at how much lighter it felt than yesterday. Lowering it down to my chest, I immediately pushed it back to the top explosively. I proceeded to do another nine reps before racking it. “Damn, you were right!” I exclaimed to Pamela, “That felt easy!” She smiled at me, “What’d I say? Now let’s get some serious weight on there and see how far you can go!” She took off the 25s and loaded it with another set of 45s. I got my grip on the weight and once again pressed it up. While I could feel it was heavier it still was manageable, and I pushed out five reps. “Oh my god, damn! I just benched 225! Wow, I can’t believe it!” Pamela whistled as she responded, “Dang girl, I think I made the right choice in having you join our team! I’m thinking you might become my most impressive girl yet! Now, you just lay down there, I’m gonna throw on 10s on either side just to see if we can max a bit higher.” So I stayed laying down, crossing my arms back and forth as I stretched my chest. As Pamela placed the weights on and came back behind me she said, “Careful when you stretch that chest out girl, you might give some people a heart attack with that display!” I giggled before getting serious and gripping the bar. I could immediately tell this felt much heavier. After pushing the weight up, I slowly lowered it down to my chest. The bar squishing together my huge tits, I started pushing it back up. Every inch felt like a victory with the weight very slowly going up. I could see Pamela’s hands right there in case I needed them, but I was determined to do this myself. I arched my back a little more, still keeping my butt on the bench, drove a little extra power from my legs up, and loudly grunted as I pressed the weight all the way up. While doing so, I felt my clit once again harden and slip out the bottom of my ultra short shorts. With a loud “Ahh!” I locked the weight at the top and re-racked it.

I jumped up from the bench excitedly, “Oh shit Pamela, I just benched 245!” She laughed as she responded, “Well, actually Sandy you just benched 275! Sometimes we can’t help ourselves doing that at our gym to push our people even harder than they think they can go. And you did it!” She looked down at my shorts, “And it certainly looks like you’re pretty excited about it too!” I looked down and saw my hard clit still hanging out from the bottom of my shorts. I laughed nervously as I adjusted myself, tucking it back into my shorts, “Oops, I’m still getting used to all the…changes in my body!” She laughed and said, “Don’t worry about it! I’m gonna keep saying it: it’s nothing I haven’t seen before! But I gotta say: I have a feeling you’re gonna be the person who shows me things I haven’t!” I blushed and smiled, “Well, we’ll see about that. But I am so excited at what’s happening - I’ve never felt this good ever before! And it keeps getting better!” She beamed at me, “That’s exactly what we want to hear Sandy!” I turned to go towards the dumbbells to do my curls and immediately ran into Tamra, a cloudy look on her face.

“Tamra! I’m so excited to see you!” I squealed at first before noticing the expression on her face, “But…umm, what’s wrong?” She looked at Pamela, “Hey Pamela, any chance we can have some privacy? I might just take Sandy back to the room so we can talk in private before I administer the third treatment.” Pamela nodded her head and said, “Of course. We’ll just catch up on curls tomorrow. Sandy, it’s been an absolute pleasure meeting and working with you today. I know Tamra’s taking great care of you - good luck with the third treatment!” And with that she turned and walked back to the offices. I turned to Tamra, “Uhh, what’s wrong? What’s going on?” She shook her head, “No, let’s go back to the room so we can talk in private.” So she led me back to the room, and closed the door behind me after we entered. She sat down and motioned to a chair for me to do the same.

“Sandy, I’m not sure how to tell you this yet, but let me give you a little background first, and then I’m just gonna lay it out. After our session yesterday, I went home last night and am a little ashamed to say I cyber stalked you. I looked around social media and ended up finding your Facebook page. And while I was looking at your pictures I noticed one of you and your husband, Marcus. Now, we haven’t spoken about what I do for my other job. Even though New You pays me extremely well and I wouldn’t have to work otherwise, I’ve always had a passion for softball. I actually played for UCLA in college, and after graduating I became an Assistant Coach. Anyways, we’ve had a rough couple years not living up to expectations, so they asked the new Strength and Conditioning coach to get my girls on a heavy duty S&C program. While I’ll admit I was a little annoyed with me already feeling I had them on a good program, I’m nevertheless always in to make my girls better. So today I decided to sit in on their session to see how Marcus was working with them…”

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2022, 06:30:48 am »
What a great story. Hope for some more chapters and growing.

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2022, 02:12:07 am »
Things will really start to escalate now. Hope you enjoy.

9 - Marcus - The Way it Should Be

For once I woke up early, somehow feeling refreshed even after the events of last night. As I started coming around, I felt Sandy pressed into my back. I immediately thought about how good those huge tits felt, and thought I might wake her up for a little morning quickie. But then I also felt something at my ass and realized what it was. I quickly hopped out of bed and looked down. Sure enough, Sandy’s clit was fully erect, and had been pressing right up against my asshole. I shook my head a little disgustingly. While I thought those new tits were incredibly hot, and I didn’t even mind the muscle too much, that…clit, if you wanna call it that…was a little much. Changing my mind about waking Sandy, I got ready to leave.

Sitting at our kitchen bar I ate my breakfast of four eggs and a cup of oatmeal. I saw the magazine with the New You ad and once again took a look. Staring at the Ultra package model I once again noticed the bulge in her bikini. I now wondered if that indeed could happen, if Sandy might not only become more muscular than me, but also with a…clit that was somehow bigger than my cock. I shuddered thinking about it, my thoughts moving in interesting directions. I then forced myself to start thinking about Britt, and how her ass slightly fell out of her shorts when she walked. The way her tits smushed together when she was doing bench press. I started feeling better as I looked forward to seeing her again today, and left for work.

Most of the day I had paperwork to do. Yeah, you’d think a Strength and Conditioning coach would only live in the gym, but it seems every job nowadays has some element of staring at a computer screen. After what seemed like forever I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost time for my class with the softball team. I made my way from my office over to the gym.

Since I hadn’t worked out all day I decided to get a quick pump on. I got on the bench and did a few high-rep, lower-weight sets to get the muscles going. While doing so I kept thinking about Britt’s tits smashing together when she did the bench. Even though I had just done a lot of chest with the girls yesterday, I decided we would need to do a bit more today as well.

I had just finished up when the girls started filing in. I had heard that their coach, Tamra, would be sitting in today as well. When I saw her coming in I could believe my eyes: she wasn’t very tall, but was a completely jacked up brunette looking like she could win a Physique competition tomorrow. What was going on with women putting on more and more muscle lately? I mean, I’d always been around athletic types - and certainly attracted to them - but seeing this New You thing that Sandy was on and what it’d done to her, and seeing this little ball of muscle too? It was crazy to think about. But as I was thinking about it, I also realized that even though she was jacked up, clearly the university thought she wasn’t up to the task of training them as much as I would be. I looked down at my hard pumped chest and relaxed a bit. At the end of the group once again I saw Britt now coming in to the gym. She was wearing a tight cutoff workout top which had her tits pressed together and out, and skintight workout pants which showed every curve of her legs and ass. Damn, she was fucking sexy!

We started on the bench, with me working through each of the girls. When Britt was on there, she quietly purred up at me while lying down, “Mmm coach, this sure is a great view!” She was staring straight at my cock, licked her lips, and unracked her weight, easily knocking out a new PR for her of 135. “Whew, I always seem to lift a little heavier when I’m excited. Looking forward to see what I can do on squats today!” she said to me as she finished, and moved over to the squat rack to warm up.

Once I was done working with the girls on bench, I moved over to the squat rack where Britt had just finished warming up. “Hey coach, I’m gonna go for a PR of 185 - could you please give me a spot?” She batted her eyelashes at me as she asked. “Of course,” I said, “I’ll be right here behind you if you need me.” She got under the weight and unracked it, taking a backwards step towards me. I was just behind her, my hands underneath the bar to spot if necessary. As she got ready to bring the weight down, she backed her ass right into my crotch. As she started to squat down, her ass grinded onto my cock, instantly making me hard. She brought the weight all the way down, holding it there for a moment before pressing into the ground, grunting loudly as she brought the weight back up. She paused there for a second, whispering backwards towards me, “I’m going for one more coach. It’s pretty…hard …isn’t it? The squats I mean of course.” She giggled and thrust her ass into me again as she got ready to squat. This time, at the bottom of the movement she acted like she was losing the weight saying, “Help coach, I need a spot!” So I came in even closer, my body completely pressed up against hers, my hands underneath her arms just grazing the sides of her tits. She lightly moaned and seemingly easily pushed back up. “Thanks coach, thought I was gonna lose that one. Sometimes I just need a little bit of help to get…erect out of my down squat position.” She winked at me as she left the area.

I put the rest of the girls through squats and then it was time for their session to be over. I was thinking about how incredible Britt had felt pressed against my cock, and was getting ready to go jack off in my private shower here when I noticed she was lingering towards the back of everyone leaving. She came up to me while the last couple girls were walking out, “Hey coach, I think I might have pushed myself too far. My right hamstring is feeling like I may have pulled it. Any chance you can work on it in the therapy room for me?” Even though this was well within the scope of my job, I looked around to see if anyone had heard her, especially her coach. I only saw the last couple girls walking out of the gym. “Uhh, sure Britt. Why don’t you head in there and I’ll be right in.” She smiled at me as she walked past towards the training room. Once again, her hips were swinging side to side as she walked, her ass slightly falling out with every step.

I put the plates away that had been left on bars or out, and made my way to the trainer’s room. When I opened the door, I unexpectedly saw that Britt had stripped down completely and was lying facedown on the table, with just a towel draped across her sizable ass. “Britt, you know you didn’t need to strip down, right?” I asked her. She replied, “Yeah, I know Marcus. But I wanted to make sure you were really able to get your hands in there and work on my hamstring.” I put some lotion on my hands and went over to the table, “Hmm…so it’s Marcus again?” I started rubbing her right hamstring as she responded, “Yeah, hopefully you don’t mind big guy?” She giggled as I kept rubbing her hamstring. “Hey Marcus, could you work up a little higher? That’s where it really hurts.” I moved my hands further up her hamstring, just barely below her large ass which was now sticking out at the bottom. “Mmm, that feels good, but still a little higher,” she told me. “What the fuck,” I thought to myself, “Might as well just go for it.” I moved my hands squarely on her ass, moving aside the towel, and started kneading those beautiful large globes. “Ohhhh, yeah, that’s it Marcus. That feels sooooo good.” I worked on her ass for a while. It was firm but still supple, my hands grabbing sizable mounds of flesh and working them around, just noticing she had a tan line that showed she wore a skimpy thong. “Mmm, that’s feeling great, but I think it’s now time for you to work on the front.” Before I could say anything she flipped over to her front, the towel falling away completely and her nude body on display.

She was absolutely stunning. Her shapely tanned legs leading up to her tapered waist, showcasing her impressive curves. Her stomach was flat with washboard abs. And sitting up top were her lush C-cup tits which had hard nipples now sticking up into the air. She brought one of her hands down and lazily started tracing a circle around her trimmed pussy, “Mmmm…Marcus I think this is actually the area I really need worked. But I think your hands aren’t gonna cut it. I think you’ll need something harder…and bigger…” I hesitated only a brief moment before taking off my shirt. She sat up and scooted to the edge of the table, her hands immediately roaming my pumped chest. She brought her hands down my abs, her fingers rubbing the sides of my adonis belt as she hooked her fingers inside my workout shorts and boxers. She started pulling them down but they got held up by now fully hard cock. “Oooh, looks like I might have something REALLY hard and big, huh?” She pulled them all the way down and my cock sprung out, all 7.5 inches pointed up at the air and covered in veins. “Oh my god Marcus, that thing is huge! Mmmm, I wanna get my mouth on that NOW!” And with that she knelt down and impaled her mouth on my cock, bringing its full length down her throat, as she starting sucking me with the force of a vacuum cleaner. “Oh my god Britt, that feels incredible! I’ve never had anyone suck me so hard. Keep…it…up!” I wrapped my hands around the back of her head and starting grinding my pelvis on her face. If anything it just turned her on even more and she started roaming my abs with her hands while she bobbed her head up and down on my cock. With how much I’d cum last night I wasn’t as on the edge as normal and did not feel the need to immediately cum now.

I pulled her mouth off my cock, picked her up and threw her on the table. She squealed as she said, “Oh god yes, shove that big thing inside me!” I immediately shoved my cock inside of her sopping wet pussy as she laid spread eagle on the table. As I rammed in and out of her, her tits bobbled up and down, her firm abs now coated in sweat. She was rubbing all over her face and hair with her hands, “Holy shit Marcus I’ve never been fucked like this before. Now please, I need you to turn me over and fill my ass full of your cum!” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She WANTED me to fuck her in the ass? Thinking I had hit the jackpot I flipped her over, her large ass once again facing up at me. I climbed on top of her on the table, my cock still dripping with her pussy juices as I shoved it into her ass. “Oh YEEESSSSS!” she screamed as I started pumping it in and out of her. She was up on her forearms now, her tits just touching the table as they swung back and forth with my pounding. My cock was gripped tightly within that big firm ass as I started increasing my rhythm. “Oh fuck Britt, I’m gonna blow!” I yelled as I was pounding her furiously now. She started screaming in ecstasy, squirting a torrent of liquid out of her pussy at the same time I erupted in her, my cum spilling out of her ass after quickly filling it up.

I pulled out of her and looked down as she turned over on her back. Fluids were still leaking from her pussy and asshole and her face was covered in sweat. “Holy shit Marcus, that was fucking incredible! I’m pretty sure I just blacked out for a second while I was orgasming and you were blasting my insides,” she said, gasping. I stood there catching my breath, my cock slimy with a mixture of my cum and her juices, “Fuck Britt, that was amazing. Pretty sure that’s gotta happen again.” She smiled at me as she sat up on the table, “Oh baby you’d better believe it. I think you and I need to be seeing A LOT more of each other. As a matter of fact, how about you come over to my apartment tonight for round two?” I smiled ear to ear, “You got it babe, get ready for a…BIG night!” She giggled as she responded, “Looking forward to it big guy! Now I’ve gotta jet to an exam but I’ll see you right after at 5!” And with that she hopped off the table, quickly pulling her clothes on. She leaned up to my face and stuck her tongue in my mouth for a quick, deep kiss and whispered in my ear, “My ass will be waiting for you stud!”

After she left I immediately got out my phone, having made a decision. Considering Sandy had made the decision to make these changes I didn’t feel slightly guilty as I typed, “Sandy, this new you is just too much for me. You’re not the same girl I married and I don’t like the direction you’re going. A man should be the dominant one in the relationship and I should be telling you exactly what I want to do, and when I want to do it. Not the other way around. I’m sorry babe but it’s over. I’m gonna grab some of my stuff tonight and then we can figure everything out in court.” I dressed quickly and decided to run home and grab some of my stuff, being gone and on my way to Britt’s before Sandy got home.

I drove home and packed up my stuff. It was pouring rain when I got home and just the quick walk inside left me soaked. As I was walking out the door I took a look in the mirror and noticed how wet and disheveled I looked. Seeing that I had gotten home a lot quicker than I thought, I figured I could take a fast shower before heading to Britt’s. Might as well be nice and clean before getting all hot and sweaty again!

I had just gotten in the shower, excitedly thinking about what the future might be with Britt, when I heard the front door slam shut. Loud, booming footsteps sounded throughout the house, drawing closer to the bathroom door. I looked at the door, feeling slightly anxious about what might be about to play out, as it opened…

Offline perceuss07

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2022, 03:03:05 pm »
The story is progressing very well.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Growing Love

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View