Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bigfan2710 on 24 Apr 2020
  • I know that we are currently in lockdown, stay indoors, protect the NHS and save lives but planning for the future, I was hoping to find details for genuine British heavyweight bodybuilders (say 70kg +) and  fbb as opposed to physique) in the uk who participate in posing sessions.  I am entirely genuine.  Although I live in London I am happy to travel around the country to meet, when we can do that.  Of course there is always skype/zoom.   I sense that there must be some UTR talent around that we never see because there ain't any bodybuilding comps for anymore.   Do ping me a message or post.  Sta safe evrybody.
  • #2 by FBBMW on 26 Apr 2020
  • No matter where we live, it will be rare to find a UTR FBB for sessions.   It will luck to find them, like a Saradas member who knows
    your area and was lucky to find her. 

I don't see why canceled BB competitions would make a FBB want to session, unless maybe she lost her job.   
    Without competitions, they don't need travel $$ and comps don't pay their expenses, unless maybe they are winning often.     

• #3 by bigfan2710 on 26 Apr 2020
  • FBBMW - Thank you for your observations.  To clarify, my  point was "I sense that there must be some UTR talent around that we never see because there ain't any bodybuilding comps for anymore."    By this I meant that there must be larger female bodybuilders out there who we do not know about because either they do not/did not compete through choice or there is no competitive outlet for them (meaning we do not get to hear about them).

I agree that trying to meet a female bodybuilder and show appreciation is a matter of luck.  Any women reading this , please be assured I am a respectful guy (if you want to message me  ;);  Stay safe in these times of quarantine.
Pages:
Actions