Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572450 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:53:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  DamageControl's Wife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DamageControl's Wife  (Read 163975 times)

Offline triplextriplex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: DamageControl's Wife
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2019, 03:57:40 pm »
Here comes a BIG LIKE ... great girl and please don't stop posting!  :rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2019, 03:57:40 pm »

Offline DamageControl

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2019, 01:03:44 am »

As much as we appreciate that triple... 90k views.  220 karma.  We got about 9 since we posted the last one.  Trust me, we don't really care about the karma because we don't use it.  It's the principle.  Actually, what we get is shmoes saying stupid things, and it's really not worth it.

Offline asianfitnessfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2019, 12:50:06 am »

As much as we appreciate that triple... 90k views.  220 karma.  We got about 9 since we posted the last one.  Trust me, we don't really care about the karma because we don't use it.  It's the principle.  Actually, what we get is shmoes saying stupid things, and it's really not worth it.

That's unfortunate to hear, although I certainly understand the principle. Thanks to you and your wife for sharing your journey-- and do keep living well.

Offline triplextriplex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2019, 02:01:54 pm »
Very sad but I understand you :(  Nevertheless great success story and great to follow!

Offline shimmer1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2019, 04:05:54 am »
Sorry to hear about stupid comments. With respect this is a forum for female muscle and not a bodybuilding forum. Schmoes/fans/admirers come here because they like female muscle.. if u are looking for respect in the terms of just muscle and bodybuilding then post on bodybuilding.com forums which is more for people who lift and respect the work. Fair play to both of u tho.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2019, 05:27:19 pm »
Sorry to hear about stupid comments. With respect this is a forum for female muscle and not a bodybuilding forum. Schmoes/fans/admirers come here because they like female muscle.. if u are looking for respect in the terms of just muscle and bodybuilding then post on bodybuilding.com forums which is more for people who lift and respect the work. Fair play to both of u tho.

Well said. Respectful and accurate. It's not really for discussing the technical aspects. It's about appreciating muscle -- which is inherently about sex appeal. No reason to disrespect those who want to show off here, but no one should have any illusions about why people frequent the site.

Offline DamageControl

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #156 on: January 19, 2019, 12:53:51 am »
Guys, trust me, we have no illusions of why most people visit the site.  You take the bad with the good.  The schmoe comments are part of the game, we know that.  The point of my post was that for the all of the personal material we put up here, and all the hard work that led up to those pictures, not many take the time to click one button. 

I think pictures like this are the most interesting because they show a normal person making positive changes in her life.  I love seeing before and afters, and progress.  I also know that personally my wife and my progress have helped a lot of people get into fitness and change their lives for the better.  Are we showing off, maybe a little, but we are very proud of the hard work.  We like sharing our journey, but like any performer, we also like to get the positive feedback.

Offline timbus

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2019, 10:40:28 am »
your wife made hard work, great transformation and motivation.

Offline crushee

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2019, 10:53:19 am »
Hi, Damage control, thank you for your pics, and congratulations to your model.

As  an occasional "lurker", when I get to your thread, I find several new pics, but I am allowed to only one karma. This may explain the difference you observe between views and karmas.
I cannot give a second karma without waiting one hour, and the next time I connect, you post does not appear any more in the unread topics...

Offline Glandlander

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2019, 07:20:05 pm »
DamageControl,

For what's it's worth I've gotten this thread bookmarked and have unlocked the ability to applaud from an original lurker status.

Your wife and yourself do deserve the recognition inherent in taking such aesthetic endeavors seriously. I imagine she enjoys her increased strength as well as the enhancement this regimen has given her figure. I apologize for waiting this long to let you know and not having engaged with this site outside of being an observer until your patience ran out.

Best of luck in both your physical journeys!

:woot: :rock:

Offline DamageControl

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2019, 01:16:22 am »
Thanks for the kind words.  She's 10 weeks out from her competition.

Offline Glandlander

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2019, 08:26:14 pm »
DamageControl,

She's making great progress and seems to be a happy hardbody! Must be very helpful for both of you to be so diet conscious while she's cutting down for a contest. Thanks to her for the hard work and you for sharing her progress!

Offline DamageControl

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2019, 08:47:10 pm »
9 Weeks out...

Offline DamageControl

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #163 on: June 24, 2019, 12:41:47 am »
 In that picture she is 3 weeks into cutting, 9 to go.  Down 6 lbs in 3 weeks.  Slow and steady.

Offline DamageControl

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2019, 02:09:40 am »
7 weeks out.  She will come in about 7 lbs heavier this year.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  DamageControl's Wife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View