Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572410 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:40:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385139 times)

Offline ILoveAGoodBeatdown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #855 on: August 09, 2018, 05:30:04 am »
Hey  I am Narak.

Happy to join this great community. Finally getting into the whole session wrestling scene. Getting a few sessions organized. Will see how they go.

Forum Saradas

Fonzie77

« Reply #856 on: August 10, 2018, 10:39:34 am »
Hi to everyone,

I'm Jussi and go by Fonzie77 here. Found this forum today, so real rookie here, so please be patient LOl. Been big fan of FBB for years...actually as long as I have know what FBB mean Lol. I come from Finland and do not know anyone other than myself being FBB fan from Finland. Not easy to be fan over here, get pretty much not nice questions and comments, so I hope to get little support from here.

I see FBB as living sculptures, I like how the light and shadow play on big muscles, but most of all I admire the hard work and commitment these beautiful ladies do and have.

Offline Porsena

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Hi all
« Reply #857 on: August 10, 2018, 12:02:03 pm »
Limey in Belgrade, loved muscle women ever since saw Red Sonja. Thought would learn more and contribute more to the community.

liftme111987

« Reply #858 on: August 25, 2018, 03:24:06 pm »
I'm Amit from Madison Wi, USA.

We have world crossfit games in Madison every year :letsparty:

acrackl

« Reply #859 on: August 27, 2018, 10:40:53 pm »
Hello, I'm Andy. I'm in Houston, TX. I've always been an admirer of female muscle and enjoyed watching female body building competition. The last few years has been busy, though my interest hasn't waned. I'm jumping back in ... 😀

Offline SupperH3ro

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #860 on: August 29, 2018, 02:45:22 pm »
Hey, I'm a youngster who enjoys femdom content, however, I couldn't find a place where people accept this. I think this is my place.  :rock:

Offline Rombosman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Rombossman
Hi!!
« Reply #861 on: August 29, 2018, 10:57:21 pm »
For years we have an account here but I have never presented, my name is alexx, but they know me by "Rombos", and I am a female muscle artist.
You can see my work here

https://www.*****rombosman01
https://www.patreon.com/rombos
https://www.inst@gram.com/rombossman

Offline Nathinan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Hi Guys
« Reply #862 on: August 30, 2018, 03:36:25 pm »
My name Is Philip Williams and I have a big a huge fun of Muscular women all my life. Is there a way on this website to connect with the women themselves? I am very excited to speak with all of you guys and enjoy these beautiful women

Offline ottiremmes

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Ottilie Remmes - a friend of strong femmes
« Reply #863 on: September 11, 2018, 02:52:15 pm »

Hi there. I'm an artist who prefer to draw real people.
If I'm mesmerized of their size and muscularity day by day,
maybe then I draw them and give the "little bit stronger" touch.
Real persons like my over all beloved universal model,
a discounter saleswoman named Sarah interact horribly hard with smaller men.
To give them a taste of the impact of their incredible strength.

Please tell me your thoughts, wishes, make suggestions  :-*

Offline Twp1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
New member..... muscular ex stories
« Reply #864 on: September 13, 2018, 03:04:39 pm »
Hey all.  I'm "Tomcat".  I'm about 40 years old.  I realized I loved femuscle when I fell in love with Lori "ICE"  Fetrick on American Gladiators.  As luck would have it my h.s. sweetheart was voted most athletic and by senior year was captain of the swim team.  She spent HOURS in the gym and pool daily.  We dated all 4 years of high schol.  I didn't fall for her because of her muscles tho.  It was after we dated casually almost a year that I discovered them.   We saw "Twins " at the movies.  When Arnold took his shirt off she was practically drooling over his physique.  Later she confessed to being 'really into muscular guys'.  But THEN she also said 'I've got nice muscles too and took off her shirt and revealed a VERY toned stomach and a good set of guns.  At age 15 mind you.  She also had not an OUNCE of body fat.  Her ass was made of concrete.  She challenged me to armwrestle and beat me EASY.  I was equally embarrasses and turned on.  That night we had the best sex ever.  I partially thank Arnold.  Needless to say I joined a gym the next day.  I weighed a wimpy 130.  By senior year I weighed about 180 and was benching almost 300.  I am only 5'5 but I had great genes and built very thick muscle in my upper body.  It was Heaven as at this point she had serious guns and curled 25lbs for reps.  She had a six pack and incredible lats from swimming.  She could max out her bench at almost 200.  We had a hard time working out together in public because we turned each other on.   She mainly wore sweats and baggy sweatshirts so she kept her physique hidden from most people.  At the pool or beach in a bikini was a different story.

Unfortunately we drifted apart after high school.   That's another story.   Although. . . my college girlfriend had calves in the same league as Jen Rish I kid you not.  She had the thighs too and a six pack!  AND she never worked out a day in her life.  Too bad she turned out to be batshit crazy.   

Now I am married to a non muscular woman for 14 years and am not in shape myself any more.  I have some more good stories I could share if anybody cares.  Some of them are R Rated LOL.  NOW I come here to drool over Shannon Courtney and Tanya Hyde among others.  Gotta be thankful for Brooke Ence And most of crossfit.  And I love Amy Raisman.   I hope I didn't bore you guys.

Offline TinMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Hi, new member here
« Reply #865 on: September 29, 2018, 09:12:07 pm »
Hi, New member here.  I've been a long term fan of women's bodybuilding.

Chris-Logan-Hanssen

Hello from the n00b
« Reply #866 on: September 29, 2018, 11:32:16 pm »
 ^-^  Hi there my name is Chris Hanssen and I like to say hi to everyone here.  Some of my favorite female bodybuilders and Fitness Models are:

Corinna Everson (Cory Everson)
Denise Masino
Ava Cowan
Melissa Dettwiller
Nicole Pfuetzenreuter
Krisztina Sereny
Larissa Reis

I hope to have fun here.  To the owner.  You have a good forum here.

ducal

« Reply #867 on: October 02, 2018, 09:52:58 pm »
Hello, my Name is Chris. I´m from germany and like FBB´s at least for two and a half decades since I saw some competitions on TV as a teenager.

Offline Research1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
44 year old wanting to start bodybuilding and wanting some advise please
« Reply #868 on: October 03, 2018, 06:12:46 am »
Hi Everyone

I'm 44 years old and wanting to start bodybuilding and wanting some advise please....
I live in Australia.
My stats are - 163cm tall or short lol
                     55kg weight
I'm very keen to gain big muscles and would even be awesome to enter competitions for body building one day. I'm happy to take those chemicals that help gain muscle too  ;)
If anyone is able to point me in the right direction that would be so appreciated !!

Offline lemuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #869 on: October 09, 2018, 04:47:08 pm »
Hello. I am Michele. I have been a fan of muscular female since the 60's, even before the existed . I am an artist, writer, and morpher of muscle bound females. My most famous creation would probably Little Annie Ample. I'm excited to cruise the site and see all the female muscle here. Thanks for having me.... ;)
"because a girl can never have too much muscle"

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View