Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575993 Posts in 73260 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 05:45:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Having a drink after the session and return to bed?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Having a drink after the session and return to bed?  (Read 2704 times)

Offline sprstrn

• Activity:
    3.33%
Having a drink after the session and return to bed?
« on: August 08, 2023, 02:51:07 pm »
Folks! I have upcoming sessions with very (!) muscular fbb - and I dream of the following:

After the very intense muscle worship, wrestling and cuddling we agree to have a drink at the hotelbar. We sit there, people star at us while I touch her big arms. We have two or three beer - and then we kiss - and decide to return to the hotel bar to have sex. On the way to the lift anyone can see the bulge in my pants. As we arrive at the room, we undress, she wrestles me down on the bed and we fuck the whole night.

Only a dream but perhaps becoming true some day.

Anyone had such experience?

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Having a drink after the session and return to bed?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 12:23:16 am »
I took Dominique Danger to the hotel bar after our session. I bought her some beers while she told stories.

There were some truckers in the bar too that were complimenting her and making comments about me with her.

And then I left.

That's about half of your dream

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 08:40:51 am »
I met Annie in a hotel bar before my 3rd session with her. She was stunning, as always, and wore very high heels, so she was taller than me, and has broader shoulders. Her arms were bare even though it was mid-winter. The place was deserted though, so no one noticed, other than the waiter.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2023, 08:36:15 pm »
 I had a session with a high profile now retired Californian bodybuilder where she wanted to meet in the hotel bar first.
 The twist was she asked for my room key to go up there before me to be ready for my arrival back there.
  Definitely different and 'rewarding' for what awaited me.  Not the total fantasy of the initial post but memorable enough.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 03:57:57 am »
Who is this muscular fbb you are meeting? I am dieing to meet someone big

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 06:29:24 am »
Folks! I have upcoming sessions with very (!) muscular fbb - and I dream of the following:

After the very intense muscle worship, wrestling and cuddling we agree to have a drink at the hotelbar. We sit there, people star at us while I touch her big arms. We have two or three beer - and then we kiss - and decide to return to the hotel bar to have sex. On the way to the lift anyone can see the bulge in my pants. As we arrive at the room, we undress, she wrestles me down on the bed and we fuck the whole night.

Only a dream but perhaps becoming true some day.

Anyone had such experience?

You can plan a session like that, but you will probably have to pay for the multiple hours or an all nighter.   

After you have met a SG a bunch of times and hit it off, it could happen after a last session of the night.     

I have always stuck to the planned activities during the planned session time.   I did once start the session at the hotel bar,
then continue in her room, all during my booked time.     

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2023, 04:56:30 am »
Yes, though I'm out of the game now, I am channeling past experiences.  In 2012, I had an IFBB Pro who was the love of my life . . . for reasons that do not bear conversation, it didn't eventually last.  However, this vignette may address the original post.

We'd made passionate love in the Vegas hotel (Trump's!  Who knew where THAT would lead?  LOL!). Then we walked a short ways on the strip and ended up in a bar where I had a couple of beers and she had a club soda.  All was bliss.  As we exited the bar, we encountered a group of about five guys who stopped us and immediately went off marveling at my "friend's" magnificent physique.  Turned out, the guy leading the group was a second tier rapper; neither of us knew who he was, but he dropped a complimentary CD on us. The other guys were friends/bodyguards.  He kept asking, "What are YOU doing with HIM?"  I wasn't insulted because it was all in good humor and we all laughed.  "Dat boy must be packin' a python!"  Um, no, just standard, sheltered, white boy, suburban equipment.  LOL!

After we said our farewells to the rapper, we strolled back to Trump and made as vigorous love as a standard, sheltered, suburban white boy is capable of.  LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2023, 11:01:53 pm »
I did live something like that, even though a bit far from it.

I was working in Malaysia, near Kuala Lumpur and I spent some night in the city center. Once in a night bar I met this fair big woman, she told she was there for a wrestling show. We did enjoy some drinks and I finally had the great time to test some of her strength. Fun armwrestling and some lift and carry which attracted the attention of other people in the bar.
She didn't leave me her number and she said just first name, a former athlete coming from the east side of Russia.

Quite a great memory

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Having a drink after the session and return to bed?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View