Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576078 Posts in 73286 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 10:01:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Do you prefer to see small skinny guys or bigger guys vs women in videos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you prefer to see small skinny guys or bigger guys vs women in videos  (Read 8110 times)

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Do you prefer to see small skinny guys or bigger guys vs women in videos
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2021, 03:18:29 pm »
All do respect to your taste, but watching a woman overpower that huge guy is much more exciting to me. Now admittedly, it's going to take a little acting skill on his part to sell it since in the real world, she probably can't, but this is all a fantasy anyway. So why wouldn't I want to see these woman who are supposed to be strong showing their strength against opponents who think they should win but then are shocked as they lose. His humiliation at losing is much greater than some scrawny guy who probably couldn't overpower a normal girl. And her victory much more impressive.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2021, 10:17:15 pm »
Not really interested in the guy

Offline Ivanturina995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2021, 11:17:29 pm »
For me the answer is simple...
Look at this guy..lately, he is everywhere..Awefilms...Utopia...and he is ruining absolutely every video!!
Because of his huge height and weight the videos are ridiculously fake and supid!

I like when the guy is small and skinny, like this one

I also like when a smaller guy is against bigger woman, but i know guys want different stuff. For me personally most of the recent videos doesn't interest me. Like you said one two or three guys are in all the videos, I got the feeling girls only want a quick cash grab and make low quality, no effort videos like fruit crushing, copy paste flexing or shit like that. Also I like to see a girl overpowering a dude, so i have a feeling she is much stronger. One girl i follow on onlyfans has great videos, diverse but she cant find a skinny guy for her videos. I saw her lift and carry video where she lifts a 100 kg guy. I know that is strong, but when i see her struggling in that video to lift and stand up with that guy. It breaks that fantasy that works for me when i see her struggle. I know that guy is heavy but i would rather see her lifting a skinny dude with no effort because that feeling of super strength in a woman doesn't fade. Again this is my opinion, i know there is different tastes on this forum.

Offline Ivanturina995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2021, 06:03:37 am »
All do respect to your taste, but watching a woman overpower that huge guy is much more exciting to me. Now admittedly, it's going to take a little acting skill on his part to sell it since in the real world, she probably can't, but this is all a fantasy anyway. So why wouldn't I want to see these woman who are supposed to be strong showing their strength against opponents who think they should win but then are shocked as they lose. His humiliation at losing is much greater than some scrawny guy who probably couldn't overpower a normal girl. And her victory much more impressive.

I get your point, not everyone likes the same stuff, but you just said it in your text, that if a bigger guy is the opponent it takes acting skill on his part.
Most of them are bad actors, like women and most videos are barely watchable because it gets obvious its fake. I also like big women taking on big guys but there is a little of those videos that are genuine or good. Most of us gets excited when we see a muscular girl overpower a man with ease, watching a video with a big guy and pretending it isn't fake is a big turnoff for me. Its about that illusion of power, if a big guy is in a video and acting is bad, that illusion of a super strong woman is gone. That is why I prefer videos where guys are much weaker and skinnier than women. I know that guy is weak but he will be overpowered by the weakest female bodybuilder creating that excitement when you see a woman toying with a man. Realistically a good skilled grappler man or a woman can take down a lot of muscular girls. Not with physical strength but with skill. Im aware that a guy who is 30 kg lighter and didnt train will have no chance against a big muscular woman. But as soon as I watch the video, see how she overpowers the guy effortlessly does the trick for me. English is my third language, so if there is grammar mistakes or parts of the text sound weird my apologies.

Did you notice how the quality of good videos plummeted, I noticed that recently. What cought my eye was that I cant find good videos now except for the old ones. I know about DMCA, © Saradas and that shit. But what if that only accelerated deterioration in  video quality. Let me explain my point. A lot of women started doing their own videos because now you have onlyfans twit*** insta**** etc apps where women can build their crowd and sell them services they offer. But here is the problem, most women wont invest money in at least a decent camera for recording, using cheap webcams or phones to make videos. Most of them wont look for a right guy or pay for a guy to be in their videos. Im getting sick of those bar bending, fruit/can/whatever crushing, flexing with the same poses and at the same place she recorded last 10 identical videos, basically doing what Hollywood does for years now, shooting cash grab remakes or making cash grab sequels. I have just seen a woman bragging how she made her first bar bending video 2 years ago, repeating that at least 20 times during the year because of lack of creativity. She bends the bar like she did in her first video but this time she says she did it easier and faster because she got stronger. NO it looked like that video before it dating all to the first one, it looks like all bar bending videos which can be found and watched for free. A lot of women complain that men only want to chat and are cheap because they dont buy videos from them not thinking their copy%pasta videos using less 5 scenarios used over and over again. Why the fuck would I buy a egg crushing video if I bought a can crushing video and before that i boguht whatever fruit they got in the kitchen bowl video. Shirt ripping videos made two times a week lol, not being able to pick or see a preview of a video its always pay in advance and there is a chance you wont even get it, or you will get it when you spam her email box like a bot. This is how most women think : I have muscles i buy a phone, make some videos that have been made over and over for the last decade but increase the price like its shoot in IMAX and money from stupid horny men will just start coming. I got insulted multiple times for asking to see some kind of a list or a preview of videos im paying with my money. Or for asking women on only fans will there be different content next month or it will be the same old shit. First i get insulted for asking about other kind of videos and then when they say there will be no new things they get mad when I tell them fine then i will not subscribe anymore. Shitting on people for DM ing them with stupid questions like biceps size, strength and size related questions etc, and then complain when nobody buys videos. In any business that involves selling products to customers, you have to build a customer base, know where to advertise, listen what people want, please the customer. Apps like onlyfans made a lot of women independent in making videos, but at a cost of quality of the content and the video itself, customer support, easy payments and on and on. The biggest effect of all that is that independence made a shit ton of competition on the market. That is why only dozen of women who make quality content, edit and produce their videos, have a platform for distribution and preview make a lot of money. This industry is lagging in the past, look at herbiceps website for example, who the fuck still watches those old webcams. Most women will shit on you in free chat, insulting you if you dont have credits as soon as you enter. Well fuck you I want to see on who im spending my money. I want to know will i be treated like shit if at some time im unable to deposit credits. For people who will say "but herbiceps is not twitch or youtube" you are right its not the same, because the future ran  them over long time ago. People have money but wont buy shitty remake videos, or skype with you, combo of that cheap camera and bad internet connection make that video call look like slide show. Biggest departments in companies that are based on sales are customer support service, which will do anything and answer any stupid request or questions just to keep the customer. People who are buying products want to be treated like they are treated everywhere else they go, that change is lagging in this industry.
More and more girls are lifting heavy in the gym and more an more guys like muscular women. That leads to more women getting involved in fetishes and taking a piece of the market creating more supply than demand. Demand should be balanced if there is more younger guys liking muscular women but with no one to sell them content they want demand is not increased as supply. Things evolve, look at youtube. From a low quality phone camera videos to real production because the competition is strong and people tend to improve their content to attract more people. Simple Invest money so it returns money. But in this fetish industry the motto is I have muscles, i have phone give me money for videos that look recorded on a bus in the morning on the way to work. If ask questions or complain you get insulted lol. I wont spend a cent on a video if I can find a better quality and better content on YT for free.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2022, 08:26:00 am »
I definitely prefer tiny weak skinny guys with huge muscular woman, the more muscular the better

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2022, 05:38:38 pm »
I definitely prefer tiny weak skinny guys with huge muscular woman, the more muscular the better
I agree with this. But sometimes it's easy to tell the girl is being overly gentle with him, need to avoid that.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2022, 04:06:08 pm »
It's too difficult to maintain the illusion when the man is much bigger or taller however I don't like it when the man is so tiny that he looks like a little boy either. The best victims are men who are slightly below average height. pale-skinned and have no athleticism. Preferrably below average looks., flabby or even a pot belly. It's all in the contrast. The woman has thick well-defined muscle and the man is a limp noodle. She has golden-bronze skin and he is sickly white. She is agressive and confident while he is a wimp and screams in pain and begs for mercy. She is enjoying herself and he is regretting he ever dared to challenge her.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2022, 12:15:44 am »
BIGGER guys!  that really shows the women's strength/skill/power etc.  I get more turned on seeing a girl pick up a guy her size or heavier than some 120 pound shrimp. 

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2022, 07:20:16 pm »
BIGGER guys!  that really shows the women's strength/skill/power etc.  I get more turned on seeing a girl pick up a guy her size or heavier than some 120 pound shrimp.

Agree.  For me, it isn't exciting unless she has a worthy opponent.  My question is, "Is there anyone out there who likes to see a FBB overpowered and dominated by a man?"  Cuz, that is MY fantasy, which a number of women have kindly allowed me to fulfill, bless their hearts.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2023, 09:57:18 pm »
For me the answer is simple...
Look at this guy..lately, he is everywhere..Awefilms...Utopia...and he is ruining absolutely every video!!
Because of his huge height and weight the videos are ridiculously fake and supid!

I like when the guy is small and skinny, like this one

Conversely you have a guy on herbiceps who is smaller and does lots of content for them.. the audience for these is unpredictable. 

Im sure there are folks who disliked ^ that for whatever reasons.

The truth is finding guys willing to show their face on camera for these is not easy as folks think.. Then the other factor is being reliable to show up and to be able to be open minded enough to get punished/dominated/humiliated on video by a woman while tolerating the pain that comes with that. All while following direction and not injure and/or creep out the female talent.

Lets be honest, most don’t buy these videos for the male victim/jobber its all about the ladies.  That is why you routinely see the same guys in these.  The Producers know/trust them and ladies are comfortable with them.

Offline ppdhamo

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2023, 10:31:37 pm »
Personally I like videos where the guys are about average built/slightly smaller than the FBBs. The herbicep emasculation videos literally feature twinks and watching them get lifted and wrestled is more cringe than hot.

Offline Petergabriel1985

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2023, 03:09:11 am »
Better with no guys, if you need a smaller or a bigger better add girls.

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2023, 08:16:09 am »
I agree with many of your contribution if I have to point something is that in my personal opinion what I always liked is to watch a powerful woman, better if battling or lifting or humiliating or overpowering a man.
I can't feel any excitement in watching a 5'2 FBB "overpowering" big bear, because it's clear most of the action is agreeded.
Much better if I can choose to see a 6' FBB or strongwoman lifting effortlessly with hands on armpits a not so small guy.

In few words I'd try to avoid ridiculous scenes, avaoiding huge bear and incredibly tiny guys.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Do you prefer to see small skinny guys or bigger guys vs women in videos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View