Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581158 Posts in 74122 Topics by 29430 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 12:34:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Armwrestling in sessions?  (Read 157789 times)

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: which ladies could beat me in armwrestling?
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2014, 02:11:30 pm »
This is just my opinion, i don't know if it is 100 % correct, but i believe that technique is the most important when you armwrestling on armwrestling table, but when you

armwrestling on the floor, strenght and power become number one player in the room.

So, go to the floor and  :letsparty:.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2014, 02:11:30 pm »

Offline submitme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2014, 03:05:22 pm »
This is just my opinion, i don't know if it is 100 % correct, but i believe that technique is the most important when you armwrestling on armwrestling table, but when you

armwrestling on the floor, strenght and power become number one player in the room.

So, go to the floor and  :letsparty:.

Actually I'd never thought of it like that. But thats very true. You can't exactly use your lower body, or your hips or even your upper body as much, if any. It still might have its advantages. I don't know, I haven't tried it.

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2014, 06:40:02 pm »
yes you are right, if you do armwrestling at floor technique has less importance as on table. nevertheless it's still a mixture.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2014, 07:37:58 pm »
anyway...so..I guess you are unwilling to check the info I gave about me in my progress thread and from my youtube channel...and are passing me up deciding maybe you think I cant beat you...your choice...I am living proof, however that women can be extremely strong without assistance....get back to me....or don't. But your passing up on your chance to get your proof and get beat at arm wrestling by a woman.
Oh I did look at your profile, I did, and I was impressed by your strength. I wasn't debating that for one second. I was responding to the other user with respect to competitive armwrestlers. I've got plenty of time to decide, I won't be going to the states until October/November when the flights are cheapest.

awesome...let me know
User is currently banned [View]

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2014, 08:00:40 pm »
Anna M Strong is and will ever be one of the most amazing women in this scene ever. Her sweet laugh, sexy, super fminine looks are such an awesome contrast with her strength and power. You never expect that short, sexy woman to be that strong. I'm not particularly into armwrestling, but did it one time with her as well, for a video and it was like her arm was some concrete wall. That lady is super strong, I knew that already, but she never stops amazing me!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2014, 05:28:22 am »
ShelbyB76 wish you would tour You mightget a lot of clients I would be one especisally for arm wrestling and wrestling Imvery stronginboth un fortunity I cant leave the city,take cake of elderly relative!

I'm very strong in arm wrestling and wrestling as well. I'm trained in Karate and Aikido. I also have great arm wrestling technique besides some pretty insane strength...if I ever travel your way , I will let you know. I'd love to take you on. I have beat quite a few men at both that say theyve never lost.. wouldn't mind adding you to my list >:D

Offline chgoatty

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2014, 03:54:47 pm »
Shelly

I am in chicago.  Would love to challenge you to arm wrestling and wrestling match!  Send me IM

herewegowoohoo

« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2014, 05:50:46 pm »
for me anna m.strong followed by christy resendes are the best armwrestlers (of course beside professionals .... had a match with shnezana babayeva ... omg!) and i've experienced a lot.

How'd you set up the match with Christy Resendes?

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2014, 11:06:11 pm »
ShelbyB76 Id be willing to help you out paying  half on the flight and hotel to get get u out here so we  good have a tough match

I am only 4 hrs from Chicago give or take...I can afford to travel there the second week of March as I told in the PM...I also won't have time till then either.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2014, 11:10:06 pm »
ShelbyB76 Id be willing to help you out paying  half on the flight and hotel to get get u out here so we  good have a tough match

Excuse me..my mistake...you're in Arizona. I appreciate the offer...however it will be awhile before I can afford traveling that far, even with you paying half the cost. As I said..if that changes, I will let you know.

Offline litexlov

• Activity:
    0%
strongest in armwrestling
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2014, 02:36:41 pm »
Hello! My fav display of strength, although is a lot of technique involved, is armwrestling. So, I would like to know about your armwrestling experiences during a session. Which women are the most powerful and impossible to beat?

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
Re: strongest in armwrestling
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2014, 04:46:42 pm »
no one is impossible to beat ;-)

the two strongest armwrestlers i've met in sessions:

1.) Anna M Strong
2.) Christy Resendes

Quark44

« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2014, 05:12:52 pm »
No one is impossible to beat ;-)

The two strongest armwrestlers i've met in sessions:

1.) Jennifer Scarpetta
2.) Maria Garcia

mtxship

« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2014, 12:40:08 am »
Th - resa Bostick the only one who ever beat me.

herewegowoohoo

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2014, 03:29:12 am »
no one is impossible to beat ;-)

the two strongest armwrestlers i've met in sessions:

1.) Anna M Strong
2.) Christy Resendes

How did you get the match with Christy Resendes?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View