Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575992 Posts in 73260 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 05:44:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Nipple play during sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nipple play during sessions  (Read 1966 times)

Offline KingBoy99

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Nipple play during sessions
« on: November 22, 2023, 12:32:05 am »
Has a session wrestler ever pinched or played with your nipples during a session? Whether it be while facesitting or doing a reverse headscissors? A lot of guys get stimulated sexually when they perform this.

Forum Saradas

Nipple play during sessions
« on: November 22, 2023, 12:32:05 am »

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Nipple play during sessions
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 01:46:00 pm »
Has a session wrestler ever pinched or played with your nipples during a session? Whether it be while facesitting or doing a reverse headscissors? A lot of guys get stimulated sexually when they perform this.

The ones who list dominatrix services as an offering do it, and many do it very well.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 04:54:57 pm »
Cassandra from LA did this to me: She had my right arm wrapped up with her legs and my left arm held in her left. It was like a crucifix, but she was laying on the floor behind my head. Her right hand was free, and she went after my nipples, first one then the other. She hurt me and I bled from both nipples. It was not sexually stimulating. Agonizing is the word I would use. I was very inexperienced then, and didn't know about safe words or setting ground rules. When she stopped she realized we didn't have a safe word. Since then I've always started sessions by telling the provider that "No" and "Please stop" were my safe words.

I was visiting for a wedding, and I had to buy a dark shirt to cover my bandages.

Offline KingBoy99

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 11:36:34 am »
Cassandra who? I have never heard of her as a session wrestler. Was she popular? When was she active and where was she usually located?

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2023, 12:58:53 pm »
Cassandra Lee of Deviant Domain in LA. She was around 5'4", 135 pounds, Asian American, very attractive, great physique. She had a house near Santa Monica Blvd with thick mats and a few associated women who worked with her. I saw her around five or six times around 2009-2015. I used to travel to LA quite a few times a year before COVID. She was an accomplished fighter, and she beat the absolute shit out of me every time I saw her. She inspired me to start training in martial arts and to train with weights.

She would tell me about her plans to expand Deviant Domain and have more women working with her. She arranged at least one public women vs men fight night in LA that was covered by LA Weekly.

https://www.laweekly.com/in-this-fetish-wrestling-event-women-face-off-against-men-and-always-win-nsfw/

But eventually she decided to stop pursuing that goal. She scrubbed her images from the internet entirely. I think she wanted her past as a domme to disappear.

Offline KingBoy99

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2023, 11:30:57 pm »
No wonder I couldn't find her when I look her name up online.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2023, 06:20:29 pm »
Annie R always would suck and nibble on my nipples. Which was great because I got to do the same! 😁

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2023, 11:51:36 pm »
Bella Fernanda is excellent at it. 
I can't help myself.  I just keep going back for more.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2023, 11:09:45 am »
While being pegged Fabi took me into a camel clutch moving just enough but with precision to still milk my prostate. With my arms trapped behind my legs she played with my chest and nipples while my prostate was kicking and twitching. Delicious.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2023, 10:02:10 pm »
While being pegged Fabi took me into a camel clutch moving just enough but with precision to still milk my prostate. With my arms trapped behind my legs she played with my chest and nipples while my prostate was kicking and twitching. Delicious.

Wow, you are a lucky man.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2023, 07:58:02 am »
Tapered Physique is great at getting me stimulated through nipple play. Only one

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2023, 08:26:41 pm »
Kandy Legs, Ms Melissa, Tapered Physique,  and Sara Lips have all done it to me during our sessions

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2023, 03:44:05 pm »
You know I’ve never thought about nipple play during a session, for me personally it does absolutely nothing they seem to be connected to nothing on my body LOL. But… I’m sure there’s many special ladies out there that would fulfill this type of play during a session.  Keep your communication open and ask and see what happens.  I would be curious if this request would be denied and what reasons the ladies would give.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2023, 03:40:27 pm »
It's just nibbling and pinching your nipples, the same as you'd do to a girl. No sessionette would refuse it, unless they have a no-touch policy. If they do touch you, this is a simple and inoffensive request.
Obviously woman have far more more nerve endings there, but men have some too and it can be surprisingly pleasurable.

I got to the age of 40 without realising, until a woman I had a brief fling with did it to me. It wasn't a session, but she was a big tall overweight but solid girl, and I didn't realise till we fell into bed just how strong she was.
Anyway, she began biting and sucking my nipples after pinning me down, and the pleasure built up until it was almost painful.
I tried to push her off to get some relief, but as I increased my effort I was amazed to realise I actually couldn't budge her. In the end I had to let out a loud squeal to get her to stop.

Like anything else, you probably have to be in quite an excited mood to begin with, for this type of play to have any effect

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2023, 04:25:53 pm »
Annie R always would suck and nibble on my nipples. Which was great because I got to do the same! 😁

I have a Mistress (under the radar) who is fit, but not a bodybuilder, and knows about my Amazon and scissorhold fetishes. When I pick her up to take her to locations for our sessions she immediately plays with "beast's fur" (my chest hair) and pinches my nipples. She does it so much I usually leave my shirt or jacket open to give her complete access. Dangerous while driving? Usually happens before we leave or at red lights. By the time we are in a secluded place inside or outside, she never wears a bra and I am allowed to worship her nipples. (And yes... I know I'm lucky!)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Nipple play during sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View