Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578964 Posts in 73798 Topics by 29092 Members - Latest Member: losdragones May 05, 2024, 11:25:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Armwrestling in sessions?  (Read 154891 times)

Offline Spook345

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: strongest in armwrestling
« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2016, 02:19:25 pm »
See above post. Natural AND STRONG
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2016, 02:19:25 pm »

Offline willhill

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #196 on: July 11, 2016, 09:14:05 pm »
Cynthia Hardbody in Seattle is probably the strongest I have arm wrestled in a long time. It took a lot of effort to pin her arm down, we were at a stalemate for a good 30-45 seconds. Mahea is also exceptionally strong, took me about 20-30 seconds to beat her. Others of note (but may be out of the scene now, I arm wrestled them a long time ago) are Empress Asia (beat her but not easy), Amy Rainaldo (beat her 5-4 in best of 9), and Redd of SF (beat her 3 out 4 she snuck in a win with her left hand when I had a lapse in concentration). Most others I have beaten fairly easily (Tomiko, Jennifer Thomas, Flame Dragon, Cindy Huntress, Christine Fetzer, Mailbu, Nikki Fierce, Electra, Fuschia, Cheyenne Jewel, VeVe Lane, Amazon Annie, Julie Squeeze)

Offline submitme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #197 on: July 12, 2016, 12:13:01 am »
For someone who's studied human physiology I find it hard to believe some of the so called natural girls are completely natural. Sade does look pretty bloody strong and natural but.

I've armwrestled plenty of women, similar to the previous post about a ranking of 70, I used a ranking of 100. I don't do aw anymore because an injury.

100 lose, more than 100 the severity of loss, but haven't lost. I'm 5'4 140, work out regularly.

95 athlete 6'2, probably natural, but I know other athletes in her team were not.
90 powerlifter, and athlete 5'3 early in peds, very muscular, but still feminine, took a lot of effort to get down but she couldn't push me beyond center.
80 two 6'2 basketballers, similar strength
77 6'2 average woman
75 5'5 petite woman, with tight biceps, huge surprize and was probably 110lb
70 5'9, very big female rugby player
65 5'4 crossfit athlete with massive biceps
60 5'7 swimmer with a big body
55 6'3 rower, massive surprize, she was much weaker than I was expecting

anything less than 70 requires little effort to put down, anything over 80 requires near maximum effort to get down, 95 is the point of stalemate.
Average tall girls for mine can hit about 70-75.
I haven't wrestled any session wrestlers as of yet.

bum8

« Reply #198 on: July 12, 2016, 06:56:46 am »
I agree with willhill Cynthia Hardbody is very strong...strong wrists in particular...I armwrestled her 5 times each arm...but it sometimes took me a while to get her down. KO is strong on her left too. Tia from Hungary is very strong on her left arm...took me 20-30 secs on that arm. Musclebeauty X is quite strong too. Tyler Dare is reasonable as is Rapture...both a bit better than Cheyenne, Julie, Jen Thomas, Mahea, Veve, Skylar, Andrea G, Toned Tommi, Elaina-Rose, Frankie Z, Leanne George, Smokin hot Tana among quite a few others that I have armwrestled.

Offline LynnD

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #199 on: July 22, 2016, 08:13:27 pm »
Jullyeg, did you really meet all of the ladies mentioned in you post regarding strongest arm wrestlers?  I'd like to share session experiences with you if you're interested.

mrranger

« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2016, 04:04:05 am »
Id like to give it my best shot against these girls in a armwrestling match, even though Ill lose miserably.

1. Christy Resendes
2. Desiree Barrieau
3. ??? - Was Korutney Olsen but I haven't seen her in a very long time....

XENOPHON

Re: Armwrestling in sessions?
« Reply #201 on: November 18, 2016, 03:21:06 pm »
I have been defeated in arm-wrestling so many times that I've lost count... the much missed Kortney Olsen defeated both my biceps with just her weaker left hand...

Liesbeth

« Reply #202 on: November 18, 2016, 06:35:33 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been defeated in arm-wrestling so many times that I've lost count... the much missed Kortney Olsen defeated both my biceps with just her weaker left hand...
So yo tried both hands at same time on left???

Alina-fan

« Reply #203 on: November 20, 2016, 08:39:34 am »
I almost always lose at armwrestling to female bodybuilders except for Lisa Cross. I beat her in the right arm and it was a tie in the left arm.

XENOPHON

« Reply #204 on: January 08, 2017, 11:18:31 pm »
So yo tried both hands at same time on left???
My puny 13" biceps were no match for Kortney's. She easily defeated each of my biceps and then said I was the weakest guy she had ever arm-wrestled. To 'give me a chance' she offered to take on both my biceps with just her left. It was no contest she flattened both my arms.

Liesbeth

« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2017, 04:51:11 pm »
Ok nice my lil guns are about 13 too,  but armwrestling is not all about the strength in bicep,  a lot of other muscle is needed to and not the most important.
Bicep show up best at start and at fighting aginst arm going down.  At struggle agaunst goind down you can use bicep strength most,  at push down you need more forearm,  chest and shoulder.

jungleboi

« Reply #206 on: January 10, 2017, 08:48:26 pm »
Ok nice my lil guns are about 13 too,  but armwrestling is not all about the strength in bicep,  a lot of other muscle is needed to and not the most important.
Bicep show up best at start and at fighting aginst arm going down.  At struggle agaunst goind down you can use bicep strength most,  at push down you need more forearm,  chest and shoulder.
8)
You are right, but I am thinking the guy just meant that his arm around the flexed bicep was only thirteen inches. The upper arm is two thirds tricep and only one third bicep, but of course the bicep is the show muscle used by boys forever to impress girls.

Liesbeth

« Reply #207 on: January 10, 2017, 09:36:10 pm »
Bicep measurement is always around the flexed bicep and correct measure is cold muscle not pumped. 
Yes ticep is the bigger one but when someone writes that bi is 13 he dont mean tricep measure lol

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #208 on: February 17, 2017, 04:39:53 pm »
This is my first post. Sorry for my bad english.
This is my ranking in armwrestling
Over 70 points I lost,65-70 draw(I win and lost),60- 65 I win,under 60 I win easy.
Usually I have 4 match of armwrestling in one mixed wrestling session

80             Th-resa Bostick I have no chanche with her. She pin me left and right easy. I meet her in 2006, her weight 170 lbs
70-67        Miss Xena         She beat me 2 or 3 times after tough match, I beat her 2-3 times too and in the last session I win all the times. 2011-2014 205-210 lbs
64-69        Anna M.Strong  The first time she is no able to beat me ,but she is growing and I think the next time she 'll win. Big biceps, strong wirst and fingers! 2010-2014 150-165 lbs
68             Musclefoxx        She start strong and take a big advantage vs me but I reverse the situation and win. She say: if you meet me 1 month ago I was in better shape and you cry
                                         because I win!  2014 175 lbs
67-64        Madame Mysteria I meet her many times and armwrestle her is very fun. She always want win. She beat me 4 or 5 times, half dozen of draw after 1-2 minutes of war,I beat  her
                                          more of 10 times. In the 2 last session I ever win l and r    2007-2015 150-160 lbs
67             Gabrielle Nicander(aka ginorma Butler) My first armwrestling . She start strong and I think she pin me in 10 seconds but after 10 seconds her power low and 30 seconds after
                                            I pin her. We have other match and I win 4 (2 r 2 l) and lost 1 r 2006 205 lbs
67             Dominique Danger I win 4 (2l 2 r) but is very very hard. when I call another challenge she say : stop for me. Big phisique and very big good biceps 2013 215 lbs
66             Bunny Glamazon    She dislike lost. I win 4 (2l 2 r) after hard match. very competitive.      2008 243 lbs
63-66        Renata Hronova(rene) The first time she is beatiful but not in shape I win easy. The othrs times is very difficult beat her. I Always win but the last time I have pain at the left arm
                                              for 3 weeks. I watch with her a personal video where she beat her friend Kalen 2011-2014  155-162 lbs
65             Sheerkaan              Very good arms. I win 6(3l 3 r) after tough matches. Her left arm is stronger than the right     2014 185 lbs
64             Eva Damoh             The bigger arms! I win with right and left but I am not sure she use all her power. I hope meet her others times for a verification 2014  254 lbs
64             Fabi antoine            She dislike armwrestling but she is strong. I Always win. 2008-2009 180 lbs
63             Lidya Black(sister of Ina) She start strong but when she know my arm no move she don't try to beat and don't try to resist. I win relative easy, but I am sure she is stronger than
                                               I watch. 2014 175 lbs
62             Alina Popa                I win all the matches (3r 3 l). She was in the beginning of her career. 2007 175 lbs
60              Salome                    Good look and good biceps but I win easy         2012 160 lbs
58             Teddy (friend of Lydia) I win easy      2014 175 lbs
57             Rock Rose                 I win easy but she is strong.   2008 304 lbs
56             Amazon Amanda        She has muscles in the big arms with more fat I win easy 2014  370 lbs
55             Gaby(friend of Lidya) She is very Young (18) and I think in the 2020 she will super! She try to beat me with 2 hands but I resist . 2014 145 lbs
50             Alice wrestler (Poland) A very queen of beauty I win very easy, she say me she want more strenght for her professional tournament. I hope!  2012-2014 185 lbs
40             Colette Guimond        No strong in armwrestling I pin her in 1 second 2008 160 lbs

I meet Others half dozen of sessionettes but I don't want speak of they for personal reason. Whit they I Always win
I meet to shelby beach ,pippal'vinn and Others but I don't remember good for a rank. With they I win too
Th-resa Bostick is the top level for me. If I armwrestle her 100 time ever I lost.
Currently the best for me is Anna M. Strong and Miss Xena but I think Shawn Tan and Chrysty Resendes are stronger than their(is only my opinion)
I am sure more women in sport(shot putter, weightlifter, rower,swimmer,kayaker,....)are stronger than Anna and shawn too.
Professional armwrestler are another planet I never meet  a pro but ALL (not only sarah backmann,gabriela vasconcelos, irina makeeva,...) are over 100 in my ranking
This is my ranking: is possible I meet a woman when she is tired or with pain in the forearms or in no better shape. Is possible in 2010 I was stronger than now,or tired in this day,...
The normal woman of 120 lbs are 20-30 in ranking
Usually I lost in mixed wrestling. I have no skill,only size and power
I am 5-10, 210-230 lbs, work in office, no gym with a normal strenght for my size
I like mixed armwrestling and I like big strong women

Interesting post to read!

If I try to give some numbers using the same scale based on my experiences (also can be that I was stronger on certain days than others etc of course)

Anna M Strong - Like trying to open a super-glued jam jar - 88

Dominique Danger - I only won once on the right when I got the jump and maybe her arm slipped a bit too, but she won several on both arms and came from behind quite a way on left once too - 78

Lizzy Bierschneider - higher score on left but overall I'll say (one match each arm) - 68

Meg R Strong - see above but multiple matches on each arm - 68

Renata Hronova - she had more wins on left but overall draw I think - 68

KO - strangely she won right and me left but think we both went too easy at the start rather than being like with Lizzy where we gave in at the end to the opponents strong arm (one match each arm and harder to judge maybe) - 68

Calista (left arm only) - 67 (back and forth draw, but she pulled out at the end, though maybe my arm was not straight enough at that point anyway I dunno)

Kathy Gifford - she won from behind on the left - 67

Grace - she had more wins on left but overall draw and mostly comfortable for me on the right - 66

Tia (left arm only) - 2-1 to me but all matches took quite a while and an effort to finish - 66

Severa (left arm only) - 63 (when she tried with an advantage in starting position she got a draw; again she pulled out but may have thought I was calling it a draw rather than resting before another effort - the arms were not moving that time but I won from centre position)

Overall I think I won 70%+ probably, and I think the overall draws are mostly listed above.  Others won one match on one arm though, mostly on the left although on the other hand (literally) some girls were actually closer/close on their stronger right arm than the left one (including Miss Hench - draw on that arm with me ahead but unable to move further I think - could be about 64 overall).  Others that could score over 60 (difficult to compare over a long period I suppose though) might include the likes of Viktoria M, Shelby Beach, Shawna Pierce, Starr - the tall one (maybe some others too but some would be at least close to 60 anyway).
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #209 on: February 17, 2017, 04:59:48 pm »
I'm actually not so sure Anna M Strong would lose to Sarah Backman even! (but maybe it can happen if she takes a quick technical advantage....if she can without hurting her arm lol!)

But I do know Meg R Strong did try on the left with Joanne Poole (British Armwrestling Champion I think) and lost after conceding a quick advantage, so I know these pro armwrestlers are experts and also very strong in the forearms etc (training them specifically).

One match that was good to see on video I thought was Melody Spetko and Roxie Rain - I guess they'd be up above the 60 mark at least too but not sure whether anyone has armwrestled either of them?
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View