Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575008 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 07:17:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Dorothy Herndon
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dorothy Herndon  (Read 83864 times)

Offline krajo

• Activity:
    0%
Dorothy Herndon
« on: May 28, 2008, 09:59:12 pm »
Couldn't find posts on her. And she definitely deserves one!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The thing is, if you like it, drop some karma, or even better, some more pics of her! ;)
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Forum Saradas

Dorothy Herndon
« on: May 28, 2008, 09:59:12 pm »

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
Dorothy Herndon
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 11:46:10 am »
Dorothy Herndon / contest history

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 12th

Ironmaiden - NPC, Overall Winner

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st

USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner

Ms International - IFBB, 9th
Olympia - IFBB, 14th

World Pro Championships - IFBB, 3rd

Olympia - IFBB, 16th

Jan Tana Pro Classic - IFBB, 7th

Jan Tana Pro Classic - IFBB, 13th

See also some pics in thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

valentino

Re: Dorothy Herndon
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 10:19:05 am »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 10:24:00 pm »

Here are my Dorothy Herndon scans for you....ENJOY!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please support me at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 03:38:08 am »

More Dorothy Scans...ENJOY!!!  ;D

con4376

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 08:26:47 pm »
I worked out at the same time she did a few times at Golds Venice in the 80's. She was as wide as a door and had the strength to match it. I saw her inclining 315x2 (no bench shirt nonsense...raw). The closest I got to see her in action was when she asked me if she could work in with me on the lat pull machine. I was using 180. She started at 240 and finished with the rack (I believe it was 300). Steroid voice but still quite an experience to see. Her back and shoulders were par none (you can see that in the pictures posted from others).

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 12:33:48 am »

yep...she looks DAMN STRONG in these pics too...ENJOY  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline kholloways

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 07:46:47 pm »
It's sad what happened to Dorothy.

There was a brief item about her in Musclemag in 1996 or so. It said that she got very sick and was hospitalized. At one point, she nearly died. The article then quoted somebody who said she "hasn't touched a weight since" and thinks she wasted her whole life in bodybuilding.

racerx009

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 12:44:07 am »
It's sad what happened to Dorothy.

There was a brief item about her in Musclemag in 1996 or so. It said that she got very sick and was hospitalized. At one point, she nearly died. The article then quoted somebody who said she "hasn't touched a weight since" and thinks she wasted her whole life in bodybuilding.

She nearly died due to extreme dehydration caused by the misuse of duretics in her contest prep. This is precisely what killed Momo Benaziza in '92. In an attempt to get super shredded on contest day some competitors were willing to take reckless gambles with their lives... until Momo. If memory serves me correctly Dorothy's incident was around the same time. She collapsed backstage at the contest (not sure which) and had to be rushed to the hospital via ambulance where she nearly died in the E.R. She left the FBB scene immediately following, never to return.   

cybrwrld666

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 01:00:27 am »
Loved this girl back in the day...1988 I believe. she was on the cover of Dan Luries MuscleMag I think. Sexxxy girl :)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 12:51:15 am »

Big...Buff...Beautiful  ;D  ;D  ;D

I think this is her too ?????

;D

Offline diamond

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 10:41:05 am »
no it's erika andersch but thanks she's my favorite bodybuilder, drink milk and you've got big biceps like erika....

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 03:10:07 am »

OK OK...more Dorothy  ;D  ;D  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;D

Offline Hardcore Ladys

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 11:49:22 am »
Very pretty lady.

Why the muscle woman from past have face amazing and actualy is more or less?  :what:

Offline ltrain1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 07:00:45 pm »
I recall her speaking about using steroids in an article in Flex.
Any idea where I can find this article?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Dorothy Herndon

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View