Private Sessions > Talking about sessionettes

Pocahontas

(1/34) > >>

wookie224:
I have seen Pocahontas on the SG site and now she has shown up on WB270. Does anyone have any more information about her or reviews?

hwillish:
Yes...recently :cool2:   She is extremely quick to communicate back and although fairly new on the scene is a great addition.  Very personable and fun to be with.  I admired her "openess" about having certain limits and if you respect her wishes I'm sure you will enjoy her company.

She competed in a NPC show (Physique) earlier this summer, but is currently "bulking up"  to gain more muscle size before competing again... which means she could be considered in "off season shape".  Accordingly, her height / weight ratio is pretty accurate on her profile and the photos don't really reflect her condition at this time.

However, she has recently done some videos for a couple of excellent video companies which truly can give you an idea of her present condition for the foreseeable future.   And like I say imho...she's a great addition to our little world!!!

liftcarryfan1:

--- Quote from: hwillish on November 04, 2019, 08:23:49 pm ---Yes...recently :cool2:   She is extremely quick to communicate back and although fairly new on the scene is a great addition.  Very personable and fun to be with.  I admired her "openess" about having certain limits and if you respect her wishes I'm sure you will enjoy her company.

She competed in a NPC show (Physique) earlier this summer, but is currently "bulking up"  to gain more muscle size before competing again... which means she could be considered in "off season shape".  Accordingly, her height / weight ratio is pretty accurate on her profile and the photos don't really reflect her condition at this time.

However, she has recently done some videos for a couple of excellent video companies which truly can give you an idea of her present condition for the foreseeable future.   And like I say imho...she's a great addition to our little world!!!

--- End quote ---

She looks like a powerhouse. Any details and dos and don’ts and what kind of session you had?

hwillish:
Yes, she is as she has a powerlifting background and is now also into yoga as well which helps increase her flexibility.  As to do's and dont's I can only say as I always do...first, SHOW UP and be on time, be well groomed and clean and treat her with respect!!!  SIMPLE...

On your first visit, try to re establish the "ground rules" regarding where your interests lie...MW, Wrestling, L&C, etc.  As I mentioned earlier, she is not shy about setting her own...

And THEN, with everything out of the way, prepare yourself for a most pleasurable experience :woohoo:

liftcarryfan1:

--- Quote from: hwillish on November 05, 2019, 05:12:13 pm ---Yes, she is as she has a powerlifting background and is now also into yoga as well which helps increase her flexibility.  As to do's and dont's I can only say as I always do...first, SHOW UP and be on time, be well groomed and clean and treat her with respect!!!  SIMPLE...

On your first visit, try to re establish the "ground rules" regarding where your interests lie...MW, Wrestling, L&C, etc.  As I mentioned earlier, she is not shy about setting her own...

And THEN, with everything out of the way, prepare yourself for a most pleasurable experience :woohoo:

--- End quote ---

Ok but what kind of session did you have? Any L and C?  What is your height and weight?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View