Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574148 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:16:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi Genie here!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi Genie here!  (Read 12618 times)

genie

Hi Genie here!
« on: December 09, 2009, 11:56:34 pm »
Hey guys!

Just wanted to stop by and say hi!  My friend Rob from Italy told me about this forum.
 I'm usually on herbiceps cam and shemuscle cam so I may know some of you guys. I competed in October of this year and will be competing again in June.
Hope you like the pics!
Genie

Forum Saradas

Hi Genie here!
« on: December 09, 2009, 11:56:34 pm »

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Hi Genie here!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 12:50:45 am »
Hello Genie, finally here!!!!Wow!!! I'm so happy!!!!

This bodybuilder is not famous yet because unfortunately  she have done only some videos on the site www.shemuscle.com, but she is absolutely amazing. 
She is one of my favourite bodybuilders. I strongly reccomend her of all fans of huge biceps, huge sexy legs, all fans of natural bodybuilding and who search the best of the sexy and hottest poses. Also her voice is among the most beautiful that i have listen in all my life.

Looks for example her biceps guys! In my opinion they are unearthly, I don't remember to have never seen the biceps of this extra-large size. Simply they are monstrous!

That's humiliation !!!  they are more bigger than mine that I do bodybuilding from many years

I absolutely bet that she will become very very famous on this hub in the future. She is the future.

I put you on the list on the poll "Goddess of January"  because she deserve it.
I Saradas

genie

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 01:06:54 am »
Hey thanks guys!  Yes, my experiences with competing have been positive. I will come in best I can, then it is up to the judges. My first show was in 2000 in bb. . I competed again in 2005, 2006 in figure and then went back to bb. I will be staying with bb, no more figure for me. Here's a few more pics and some stats-

4'11 weight 128 offseason and 113 contest
biceps 13
quads 23
calves 14

I have always been all natural, no juice and no implants and I intend to stay that way.

Hope you like the pics!

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 01:41:44 am »
4'11 weight 128 offseason and 113 contest
biceps 13
quads 23
calves 14

That's measure! Oh God! I 'm sure that you will update this measure soon  ;)
You have done so well to pass  to the bodybuilding. Only three years of bodybuilding (2006 - 2009) and already so big. You have a superior genetic then many bodybuilders
Thank you so much Genie, each your pics are gold for me.
I hope that you write sometimes here. It's beautiful if you use this section like a your personal diary.
I Saradas

Cacini

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 12:50:41 pm »
Hello there milady,

First, let me acknowledge that it is women like you that make me go to the gym and exercise, not the male bodybuilders or anything of that sort. Actually I never thought that men with muscles look any good. I like to exercise just because it's fun & rewarding and because I want to build up some strength and agility for I am rather not in a very good shape right now.

Anyway, my point is, that people like you are, quite simply, an inspiration.

Secondly, if I'm already capable of communicating with an FBB, I was wondering what type of men do you like or you think that FBBs in general are attracted to. I presume they find dedication, devotion and/or aspiration positive things because they themselves have those merits.

Thirdly, just wanted to add that it would be an honor if you keep being active in these forums and a privilege to have you featured as the 'Goddess of January' on here - our quiet, warm, comfy place!

To be honest though, if you do plan on staying here, be mindful that you'll have your PM inbox be filled with marriage proposals. Just so you know...

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 01:04:14 pm »
To be honest though, if you do plan on staying here, be mindful that you'll have your PM inbox be filled with marriage proposals. Just so you know...

[/quote]

I hope that she don't continue bother with PM message.  Please guys write only on that section for congratulation with her. Not run away Genie from this forum filling her email.

Genie I want apologize with you. You say the reason  ;)
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi Genie here!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View