Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572493 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:56:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385275 times)

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #300 on: December 06, 2012, 06:38:07 am »

^-^

Welcome. We don't talk too much around here - mostly just look at pics and videos. Having a goal is probably the best way to keep up with your workouts, most people eventually give it up. Good Luck.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bptram

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #301 on: December 08, 2012, 12:22:41 pm »
Hi!
I always forgot to write here :D
I really like fitness girls, and I know one personally. She is up on bodyspace.com, her name is kati91.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #302 on: December 08, 2012, 01:27:13 pm »
Hi!
I always forgot to write here :D
I really like fitness girls, and I know one personally. She is up on bodyspace.com, her name is kati91.

Welcome bptram. Invite your fitness friend to register on this forum and share her news with us
I Saradas

vendetta81

« Reply #303 on: December 08, 2012, 11:00:45 pm »
Hi all, my name is Jack, and i've always been a huge fan of figure ladies, i look forward to sharing any photos i've collected over the years :)

Offline sardal27

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #304 on: December 11, 2012, 08:52:03 am »
Hello! I like strong women, possibly tall strong women.  :dance:
You're the best forum!  :thanks:

Hanssen0069

« Reply #305 on: December 11, 2012, 11:26:01 pm »
Well what can I say about me? Well I was born in Baltimore, Maryland USA on October 12, 1970. I had a bad childhood, there were no drugs related. I am a Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan since I was 8 years old, with emphasis on Star Trek. I love the entire genre of Star Trek that includes all the shows and the technical side of it. I love all Sci-Fi including Star Wars and Babylon 5. I love Japanese Animation and I also collect Comics. I have been playing video games since I was a kid. I went to the Arcades and I owned our long beloved Sega Genesis. I now own a Game Cube and a XBOX. My all time favorite game babes are BloodRayne and Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. I do like Vanessa Z. Schneider and Motoko Kusanagi. My favorire games are of course BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2, Starcraft, P.N. 03, Soul Calibur2, and DOA. I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland in the good ole USA. I am 6'1' and weigh 240 lbs. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I love food and drinks. Well I am married for 8 years now and I am having so much fun.

Well I lost my first membership here and I had to re-register. 

dazin77

« Reply #306 on: December 16, 2012, 12:45:06 am »
Hello everyone
I'm a guy that likes big women strong and muscular.

And I was happy to receive information and recommendations on dealing with such strong women wrestling with men, in Manhattan.

BULKY leg Excellent to ...

If you can also link them
Thank you

dazin

richsoul

« Reply #307 on: December 16, 2012, 11:53:04 am »
An admirer of other muscled women, I look forward to networking and building some great karma here!

Thebrick1

« Reply #308 on: December 16, 2012, 10:30:57 pm »
Im new here admiring figures one day maybe I can have and be motivated looking foward to talking to people on here

stryker

« Reply #309 on: December 18, 2012, 07:43:21 pm »
Hey all, just a fan of the whole fitness world here. Pleasure to be meeting you all.
Been training and advocating for awhile now and have also gotten my fiance into health and fitness. Soon, hopefully, we aim to enter our first competition.
We're always looking for info, ideas, and most of all- Inspiration- to keep us on track.

Garrisonnkn

« Reply #310 on: December 20, 2012, 04:03:37 am »
I am rogelio barrett new member here, to take part in great forum. I like this forum very much
because this forum have many interesting amazing topics, that difference form other
forum. I hope, i can learn many things here and other members will definitely cooperate
with me.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #311 on: December 20, 2012, 01:59:41 pm »
 :wob:
I Saradas

Darkenergy

« Reply #312 on: December 20, 2012, 05:46:47 pm »
Hi Gareth here. Nice to meet you all. Into mixed wrestling !

Offline timoooo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #313 on: December 26, 2012, 01:44:02 am »
 8)
Hello everyone, It's Tim from Taiwan

anyone have been to my country?  It's a nice place to visit.

But,........only a few muscle girls... :'(

askywalker9

« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2013, 11:22:07 pm »
I have been a long time admirer of the ladies at this forum. Some of my favorites would have to be Lisa Ball, Melissa Detwiller, Autmn Raby, Lisa Cross, Nicole Savage, Pec Panther and many others. What I do find very attractive about them are their eyes, smile, biceps, quads and along with some sweet cleavage. Also I admire how they spend so much time in crafting their bodies for their fulfillment and for us to bask in their beauty. I for one can appreciate and respect a lady who has a passion for living life to its fullest. I hope I can meet others who share the same here.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View