Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576390 Posts in 73323 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 02:55:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  why dont we see huge fbb like the 90' no more ... the names are...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: why dont we see huge fbb like the 90' no more ... the names are...  (Read 11122 times)

Offline winmap

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
NICOLE BASS , KARLA NELSON , LESA LEWIS , ANN MARIE CROOKS , JASMIN JOHNSON , TINA LOCKWOOD , ANN MARIE ONSTI , SHARON MARVEL , THRESA BOSTICK .

if we are talking size , wight , hight huge muscels no one comes close to this list , why is it ?

lovefbbs

Re: why dont we see huge fbb like the 90' no more ... the names are...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 01:09:51 am »
I don't really agree with this, there's plenty of huge muscle ladies around these days, take a look at these beauties, all of these photos are quite recent. I think you'll agree that they are all massively muscular hulks.

heebejeebe

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 03:25:32 am »
He's talking about the 6 foot and 200 pound plus variety. On this I have to agree with him. The 90's were the era of giants.

Offline winmap

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 07:23:54 am »
Thanks a lot wombat11 , all the women you showed are like 5'5 tall and 160lbs you showed lora ottendad which belongs to the 90' too  , and the rest are all europen .

Offline superdeub

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 08:47:00 am »
I'm not sure, but sharon Marvel wasn't a giant...

Offline winmap

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 10:58:06 am »
but  sharon marvel was very buff huge 190lbs , thresa 200lbs  you cant see that no more.

lovefbbs

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 11:45:33 am »
Those 2 pics of Lora ottenad were from 2007 and she's still competing today at that size (about 170 - 175) at a height of 5,8 massive for a woman with only about 5% body fat which is similar to most of the other women posted. But ok i concede that we don't have a Karla nelsen, Nicole bass etc today but i don't agree that we no longer see huge muscular women, the women in those pics probably have nearly twice as much muscle as the average man.

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 02:00:48 pm »
Heather Foster looks gargantuan in that photo=K+. As far as Fbb's are concerned, I am a true believer
that bigger is better.
User is currently banned [View]

free23

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 02:01:49 pm »
i agree there is not more 5'10 plus women weighting 190+
Lesa lewis was one of them, as well as Ann marie crooks...

Those days were the best according to me...

john540

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 02:20:10 pm »
but  sharon marvel was very buff huge 190lbs , thresa 200lbs  you cant see that no more.

190-200 lbs is not contest weight. Fat doesn't count in female bodybuilding.

lovefbbs

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 02:50:31 pm »

190-200 lbs is not contest weight. Fat doesn't count in female bodybuilding.
That's right Theresa was huge but there are women as big today, as for height that doesn't really bother me, i just want to see women who are freaky huge. Look at Jana sippl contest weight of 185, Aleesha young has said she wants to compete at 180 one day(she's only 5,3) not sure if that'll ever happen though.  Ok if your a fan of tall women then you'll be disappointed, but for lovers of big freaky female muscle there's plenty to enjoy.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  why dont we see huge fbb like the 90' no more ... the names are...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View