Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575019 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 03:25:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present  (Read 52926 times)

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 01:02:28 pm »
I feel like I workout too much to feel any of their strength haha.

Lisa Cross.  She is legit strong.

Forum Saradas

LuvBigChix

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2014, 01:41:55 pm »
Flexzee opened the door in a stylish sweatsuit. Though her traps and arms stretched the sweatsuit to its limits, I thought, "This little girl can handle me?" By this point, I was 210 and really in shape.

Handle me? No, wiped the mat with me, crushed me physically and psychologically, at times with humiliating ease. Too strong, WAY too skilled. And her desire, almost need to dominate wasn't a put on for the session. She wanted power over you sexually (enjoyed when you thought she was hot), physically (REALLY enjoyed tying you into knots, making you submit) and psychologically (breaking your will to fight).

Offline achilles

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2014, 06:49:43 pm »
well said luvbigchix.  she actually told me that a few times, that she has to dominate guys.  she said she thoroughly enjoyed breaking guys will and making them realize she was superior.  like you, i know she meant it.  You could just tell.

LuvBigChix

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2014, 01:40:42 pm »
I thought of this yesterday: FlexZee is the real life manifestation of a Diana the Valkyrie site story character.

Offline quihote

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 10:23:59 pm »
Come on then guys, surely someone can muster up some pics of te amazing Flexzee!! :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j635746

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 10:42:07 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey fellas,

So are there any ladies out there where your first impression after meeting the girl in person was not too positive (thinking she didn't look muscular, strong, or have any wrestling abilities)... only to realize you were wrong when she stripped down and could physically overpower you even though she was smaller?  Would like to know who you recommend.  Thanks.
For me it has to be Kathy Gifford, who is now retired.  A lot of the online pictures her show her slightly muscular but it wasn't until I met her and she removed her track top that I realised that her biceps were far bigger than her pictures.

Then you also find out that she a superb wrestler also.  Quick, strong and knows how to keep you at bay until she is ready to strike.

mtxship

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 01:22:36 am »
 Th - resa Bostick beat me at arm wrestling and I was benching well over 400 at the time.

Offline AKgrappler

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 03:42:12 pm »
I met Raquel and Flexzee and Both were great.  But, Flexzee was better hands down.  I remember meeting her before the match when she was in her street cloths and I remember thinking wow she is small hopefully I don't hurt her :).  I am a larger guy 6'1" and about 225 .  When we started to wrestle it took me about 15 sec to know I had a wolf by the ear - HELP !  She just killed me and was smiling the whole time.  She was closer to 130 than 150 when I met her. Hopefully she is happy and having fun with life after wrestling .

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 05:10:52 pm »
I've met Raquel, so this is quite an endorsement!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2014, 05:50:54 pm »
I have wrestled both Flexzee and Raquel (from Seattle) and I have a disagree a little.  Flexzee does have more wrestling skill, but Raquel is also very skilled and probably stronger and for my taste sexier.  I put them as equally fun sessions.  Again, they both beat me so easily I can't really compare them to each other very well. 

LuvBigChix

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 08:30:39 pm »
Come on then guys, surely someone can muster up some pics of te amazing Flexzee!! :)

Theoretically, her website should still exist somewhere in cyberspace as nothing is ever really completely gone from the 'net. But putting her name into Google Images doesn't bring her up.

Online crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 10:31:48 pm »

Theoretically, her website should still exist somewhere in cyberspace as nothing is ever really completely gone from the 'net. But putting her name into Google Images doesn't bring her up.

People hide for a reason. She had very distinctive tatoos that would give away her real name: let her stay under cover.

j635746

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2014, 09:30:12 am »
Th - resa Bostick beat me at arm wrestling and I was benching well over 400 at the time.
I had the pleasure of meeting her once and she is definitely a real power house of muscle.

skin900

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2014, 04:55:41 pm »
Jennifer Thomas, she is incredibly strong for her size pound for pound she has to be the strongest session provider I have met to date.  She even picked me up and carried me around the room with what seemed like little effort at all and I'm well over 200lbs.

Offline Sthenoglania

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 05:36:56 am »
Veve Lane - small and petite until she takes off the tee shirt. And then has you tapping for mercy. I had to ask her to be gentle after 5 min, and she obliged. Just unbelievably strong and ripped.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View