Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575614 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:54:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  I'm on HBC and also offer live video calls direct
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I'm on HBC and also offer live video calls direct  (Read 1936 times)

Offline amymuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • OnlyFans
I'm on HBC and also offer live video calls direct
« on: April 19, 2020, 01:50:31 pm »
Guys I am super fem and muscular, and I love to play and very openminded.  We can do direct live video calls, email me at amymuscle@gmail.com or message me on Inst@gram @amymuscle.  Love you guys, thank you for nay support and lets have a lot of fun!

Offline amymuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • OnlyFans
Critique my Physique
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 01:54:39 pm »
Tell me what you guys think.  also you can email me at amymuscle@gmail.com or DM me on Inst@gram, @amymuscle, I love my fans.
Onlyfans and direct live video calls available.  kisses

Offline DCRamsey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Critique my Physique
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 04:58:02 pm »
I think you look cute! I love your physique and would like to see more of it!

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
Re: I'm on HBC and also offer live video calls direct
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 08:44:26 pm »
Besides being hawt AF, you're a bit of a genius for marketing yourself here.  :bravo:

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: I'm on HBC and also offer live video calls direct
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 12:56:43 pm »
Besides being hawt AF, you're a bit of a genius for marketing yourself here.  :bravo:

IMO
It would be smarter to post more than one time. I'm not saying she should bomb every board, every day with messages. I say "she" because it seems to me that the women will come on one or two boards, post their "pitch", (i.e give me or spend money on me.) and never post here again.

Maybe the posts steer people to her social pages so she does not have to post again I don't know but if that is not happening...

Maybe post once a month because some times the posting can get pushed off the "front page" fairly quickly.
And
Guys who like female muscle can be fickle. Not mention a short attention span. And can be easily distracted.

For example

I like her posting. I'm going to click on her site. Wait, one of my favorites just got on HBC. And she is in free chat. I'll go over there for a while.

Five minutes later....

She went into private. What was I going to do again? Oh yeah, now I remember. Her Insta****. What is her IG name? I have to go back and read her posting again. Since I'm going back I may as well check the responses to my posts. WHAT! This guy thinks all the women bodybuilders are natural?! I'll put him in his place.

five minutes later...

I guess I told that complete stranger what's what. Now I can go over to....... Someone posted a new webcam video. And the preview shows she spends most of the clip with her legs open. :::sweet:::: While that is downloading I'll go see if my favorite is out of private. No still in private. I will go over to her iIG now... What a minute, email. Dilbert and Garfield always make me laugh. What was that IG name. I need to go back and read that post.... But first is my favorite...Nope, still in private. Hey who's the new girl on HBC? She's hot af.  She looks familiar. Maybe I can find another picture of her somewhere on the web.

(Tears the internet apart obsessively looking for a picture for 30 minutes...)

Could not find anything. Lets see if she is still there. Darn she's new so that means she will have trouble with her video. I'll just hang here in case she gets on. But she went into private. What else was I going to do. Can't remember. Oh well, time to eat. When I get back. I'll go camp out and try to catch the new HBC girl later

Or am I the only one who does that?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  I'm on HBC and also offer live video calls direct

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View