Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574073 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 07:17:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials  (Read 9605 times)

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2020, 04:29:41 am »
seriously..... if it bothers you that much , maybe you just shouldn't go online then. i suspect the owners and most of the ladies are just trying to do the best they can.

birmi482

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2020, 04:49:40 am »
@femflexusa. You are right about finite number of customers with finite ressources. But these ressources are dwindling and with that the number of customers. So in order to keep a the maximal possible flow online, there needs to be creative thinking on your dide as well. I don't know how well Angela is handling the current situation, I am sure she is feeling the pinch. No one is asking her to do free sessions, but there needs to be some goodwill on her side as well, otherwise she will run out of clients if the crisis gets worse.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2020, 05:07:54 am »
If the customers are facing the financial pinch birmi is assuming and only have $X to spend, then will leave entirely (i.e., will lose their jobs soon), the girls and the site administrators are better off squeezing the money out right away, then doing something else. Lowering prices or coming up with creative solutions for group shows might earn some good-will from members and get them to spend more once it's all over. Most likely customers would get annoyed once it's all over that prices get jacked back up again though.

One way or another, the people in this industry are likely to get hit pretty hard, and it mostly comes down to whether they have the resources stockpiled to ride it out for the next 3 - 18 months (probably closer to 6). The bottom line is a webcam site is probably the first thing to go if you need to tighten your budget, and I doubt it's a difficult decision for most people who face the question to make.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2020, 08:46:16 am »
 If your post was directed at me Mooretiger, you're probably one of the reasons they go to premium to avoid the free chat clowns. I would safely bet I have spent way more at HBC than you have so I will continue to highlight the decline.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

birmi482

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2020, 09:54:43 am »
@abracadabra Milking the clients as you suggested would be extremely short sighted unless you want to kill the business alltogether and then "do something else". But this won't be essy, neither for hbc nor for the girls. They would basically have to stop modelling on webcams allrogether and start something else. For a number of girls, hbc has become the main income source over the past few years, spending 8-10 hours in  front of the camera, the remaining hours spending inthe gym, eating and sleeping. This is not only a job, but an entire way of life which would need to be chsnged abruptly. I think that 2020 is gone for competitions, even that WingsofStrength continue to transmit "business ay usual" , i don't see anything happening this year, gyms are closed, most fbb have only very basic gym gear at home, maybe a couple of dumbells, expanders which just let them keep some shape, but they cannot properly prepare. So all what is left for them right now is webcam, so they would be quite stupid to kill it off if they don't hsbe an exit strategy which most of them probably don't have. Or do you see Angela suddently leaving bb after 20 years and becoming a paramedic??

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2020, 04:04:10 pm »
It's bad for long-term business, and I don't advise doing it of course. If I'm reading your post right, you're suggesting the customers are going to be out of money to spend soon. If the option is to make a bunch of money now at $8/min, or spread it out over time at $2/min, and the guy no longer has money to spend after that, and won't be recovered financially for let's say 6+ months, the girls are going to have to figure out something else no matter what. Of course some guys are still going to have money to spend (though there will be more girls competing for it), but if it's going to get as bad as you're suggesting, they will have to find something else. Either ride it out or find some other type of job. Just like many guys who are going to lose their job.

It will be interesting to see how the whole situation pans out, in and out of this industry.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2020, 04:58:36 pm »
While it is true there are levels of discretionary spending, generally speaking, it's fairly short-term for most.  e.g. "I have $20 for online entertainment this month" does not ordinarily translate to "If I save my $20 this month, then I'll have $40 for online entertainment next month". Of course, as with anything, there are exceptions. In a recession, they may decrease that to $10 or even to $0, but it's very unlikely they would say "Ok, I'm going to divide this $20 into $5 monthly allotments for the next 4 months." That's just not how it works for most consumers of on-demand entertainment.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2020, 06:08:51 pm »
 That's true, I'm referring to people who think their job is safe, then lose their job in a month or two, then all of a sudden completely remove all fat from the budget.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2020, 06:03:07 am »
...The bottom line is a webcam site is probably the first thing to go if you need to tighten your budget, and I doubt it's a difficult decision for most people who face the question to make.

Yes it's the first thing to go and yes it's difficult as hell! I'd be on there half the day everyday if I could afford it.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2020, 10:38:44 am »
While it is true there are levels of discretionary spending, generally speaking, it's fairly short-term for most.  e.g. "I have $20 for online entertainment this month" does not ordinarily translate to "If I save my $20 this month, then I'll have $40 for online entertainment next month". Of course, as with anything, there are exceptions. In a recession, they may decrease that to $10 or even to $0, but it's very unlikely they would say "Ok, I'm going to divide this $20 into $5 monthly allotments for the next 4 months." That's just not how it works for most consumers of on-demand entertainment.

Well Id say a smart athlete does not completely rely on webcam, but rather has a bottom up approach: get as much free supplements and other benefits from the supplier companies (I hear its not much, but steady support at least). Then she has something like a member website or "onlyfans" or similiar. Thats small income, but this time in cash. And the tip of the iceberg is webcam or real sessions. From experience, even the most popular athlete has ups and downs in the latter business, and the interest drops over time, and she will spend the peak income wisely and dont take it for granted.

Last but not least there is a vast opportunity missed: to get in touch with business outside the fitness industry. The value that a female bodybuilder can bring is completely underrated and misunderstood among the athletets themnselves.

Not the best bodies will survive this crisis, imho, but the most professional and smart behaviour.

birmi482

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2020, 11:37:58 am »
I don't know if the onlyfans or fanwise webpages make so much money for the girls. Lets say they charge 25dollars and have 100 subscribers, this makes 2500 usd, thereof 20 percent go to the website provider, card processing company, so they have 2000 usd. Better than nothing, but not that much. They may get some sponsorships or freebees, that's not much, the lucky ones are WOS ambassadors which also brings them some income. So if they dont have a spouse/partner with a sufficient income, they will do sessions or go on webcams. As I said, some of the girls seem to be spending 10-12 hours in front of their webcam, that doesn't leave much for else. Their webcam is basically equivalent to an office job for

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2020, 11:50:16 am »
    You speak as if you have zero knowledge of OnlyFans. It is safe to say that the smart models turn that basic figure into a lot more. It is way more lucrative than you suggest. Why cam when you can do this? You are in charge with OF.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

birmi482

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2020, 01:17:52 pm »
I don"t know the figures for Onlyfans, but I see them for fanwise. The number of subscribers for each model is published, they vary between 10 to 150 , the girls charge 15-40 usd per months
 I have taken an average figure of 100 subscribers times 25 usd, thats 2500 per month. You really believe that there are 500 subscribers per girl? The highest figure that I have seen is 154 for Paige Dumars, so she must be getting net around 3K, the popular Brazilian girls Alessandra Alves and Carla Inhaia have only double digit subscribers

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2020, 02:19:24 pm »
I don't know if the onlyfans or fanwise webpages make so much money for the girls. Lets say they charge 25dollars and have 100 subscribers, this makes 2500 usd, thereof 20 percent go to the website provider, card processing company, so they have 2000 usd. Better than nothing, but not that much. They may get some sponsorships or freebees, that's not much, the lucky ones are WOS ambassadors which also brings them some income. So if they dont have a spouse/partner with a sufficient income, they will do sessions or go on webcams. As I said, some of the girls seem to be spending 10-12 hours in front of their webcam, that doesn't leave much for else. Their webcam is basically equivalent to an office job for

To start with Id say that only a selected few can make a living from the sport. Most of them have a regular job as anybody else, so the extra income is to cover their cost for supplements, posing bikini, travel cost and such. If any of them is hanging around 10-12 hours a day in front of the cam then she cut of the possibility to work. The opportunity costs outweigh the income by far. I do see girls hanging around 10 hours a day and not having any customer at all.

To be honest they must figure it out themselves how they run their business. I have also worked in corporate finance and can tell you that anybody counting on walk-in customers as only means of income, in a volatile market, and without any security, loses his creditworthiness and is out of business one way or the other. And for those athletes who may be silently reading I can only advice: take the income from webcam as long as its rolling in and do something meaningful with it. But never sacrifice a source of steady income for it.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2020, 03:06:44 pm »

You're right, except the $25 is just a ticket. If you join, they start sending you photo sets in DMs for $10-50 on a daily basis. Some subset of their subscribers pays that. The average girl probably makes a couple grand per month off OF, the ones who do well can easily make 5 figures per month. Plus they get guys giving them tips to chat... or just because. Not too different from making money off of webcam.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View