Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572738 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:25:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  The cammers who NEVER let you down ....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The cammers who NEVER let you down ....  (Read 61253 times)

Doctor1989

The cammers who NEVER let you down ....
« on: March 31, 2015, 03:28:12 pm »
"Summertime and the living's easy" ..... and if you're like me and love to cam with women when they're in "contest shape" then summer is a very exciting time of the year.  Like all of you I have my go to cam models and I'm always on the hunt for more.

My questions are simple, so please stay on topic:

1.) Who is you favorite "active FBB cammer" who does nude?

2.) Who is you favorite FBB cammer of all time who does/did nude?

By "nude" I mean full nude and not just topless
By "FBB" I mean a woman who is in the sport, or actually has a good amount of muscle and not just some Steamate cammer with abs
And by "active cammer" I mean someone who one could theoretically find on the cam site easily and/or frequently and not just someone who still has a profile up on a cam site

Forum Saradas

Offline mjs5115

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The cammers who NEVER let you down ....
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 10:56:29 pm »
For the first question:

1. My top three favorite "active" FBB cammers who do nude are CinderellaFit, Babygirlbrasilian and Naughty Nuriye.  I have had multiple cam shows with each and they have never disappointed me.
2. My favorite(s) of all time were Pec Panther, Carla Gutierrez, and Lisa Krog.  It's a shame those three have moved on to different points of their respective life, but memories can last forever.

Ls Ls

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 05:48:23 pm »
active FBB cammer wyldfyre

all time fav FBB is pam AKA musclegirl . she is mature but really sexy and she was AWESOME on the cam .

Offline cash000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 10:26:49 pm »
Angela Salvagno - The undisturbed queen of webcam for me. Angie gets it, it's about performance and she's willing to put on a show. She loves to get freaky by hitting huge, vain bursting hulk outs with big deep growls. Always has the weights near by, good picture and sound quality and sees the funny side when it's all over, the best.

Naughty Nuyrie - Absolutely fucking huge and proud of it too. Seems there's nothing she won't say or do for you on cam. Like Salvagno she knows her audience and is willing to perform. Poor lighting and picture quality lets her down and you can get pretty much everything from her site at a fraction of the cost.

Fighter  - Only been camning with her recently after ignoring her for years since I didn't know who she was, I still don't. Seems like a lot of fun, huge traps and pretty intense. By the way, to those moaning about her not having sound , just ask her to turn it up guys.

BabyBeefCake - Emery Miller seems to represent the last of a HBcam golden age. When you could go on any time and find some massive world class talent. Not always in her best shape, and with only decent at best picture and sound. Will say and do pretty much anything and is very friendly about it too.

Queen Muscle  - Honourable mention really, not that adventurous or passionate about things. She is however, huge and does that incredible thing with her neck.

Biggest Ever Let Down - Colette Guimond. I waited years to see Guimond, emailed her, missed her by minutes, sat up all night like a chump hoping she'd come back online. Eventually I got her and she was terrible, no sound, lazy and ignored even the simplest requests.

Most Missed - Muscle Goddess. Lynn Suave used to get so intense and hardcore, I'd have to stop and just watch in awe.

The one that got away - Trudy Ireland. No idea if she would even have been any good, just really wanted to try her

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 03:50:47 pm »
Great review, Cash! 

Having met Trudy personally, I have no question that she would have dominated the scene on HBC. She's got a natural sensuality about her that's extremely rare among women with her degree of muscularity. I won't pretend to speak for her, but I believe she was just too busy wish real life to really be able to fit webcam into her schedule. 

I really shouldn't answer this question at all (lol), but I have to agree about LisaK. She's clearly one of the all-time greats. She could be a pro cam trainer, as far as I'm concerned!
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline cash000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 05:41:51 pm »
Yeah, I miss LisaK too, not really big enough for my tastes if I'm honest, but she made up for it with pure attitude.

Offline mussgal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 09:27:52 pm »
Angela Salvagno - The undisturbed queen of webcam for me. Angie gets it, it's about performance and she's willing to put on a show. She loves to get freaky by hitting huge, vain bursting hulk outs with big deep growls. Always has the weights near by, good picture and sound quality and sees the funny side when it's all over, the best.

Naughty Nuyrie - Absolutely fucking huge and proud of it too. Seems there's nothing she won't say or do for you on cam. Like Salvagno she knows her audience and is willing to perform. Poor lighting and picture quality lets her down and you can get pretty much everything from her site at a fraction of the cost.

Fighter  - Only been camning with her recently after ignoring her for years since I didn't know who she was, I still don't. Seems like a lot of fun, huge traps and pretty intense. By the way, to those moaning about her not having sound , just ask her to turn it up guys.

BabyBeefCake - Emery Miller seems to represent the last of a HBcam golden age. When you could go on any time and find some massive world class talent. Not always in her best shape, and with only decent at best picture and sound. Will say and do pretty much anything and is very friendly about it too.

Queen Muscle  - Honourable mention really, not that adventurous or passionate about things. She is however, huge and does that incredible thing with her neck.

Biggest Ever Let Down - Colette Guimond. I waited years to see Guimond, emailed her, missed her by minutes, sat up all night like a chump hoping she'd come back online. Eventually I got her and she was terrible, no sound, lazy and ignored even the simplest requests.

Most Missed - Muscle Goddess. Lynn Suave used to get so intense and hardcore, I'd have to stop and just watch in awe.

The one that got away - Trudy Ireland. No idea if she would even have been any good, just really wanted to try her

Very good review cash!

Of those I tried, your review was very accurate.

1 I would add to the list is BulletProof - Lisa Giesbrecht. She doesnt get into it as much as Angela, Emery and Nuriye, but still very good and will give your request a good try. Very sexy!

Offline redrob

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 03:32:42 pm »
Nuriye is my fave. huge, thick and wants to show every inch of it. Seems to indulge any fantasy you have.

Was disappointed with Emery. She looked fat and untrained and the picture and sound was appalling but tried to accommodate my requests. Maybe well past her best but readily available. I believe she says its her main source of income.

SexyFlexy (Gill Kovack) is huge and in great shape. She is quite vanilla in her shows and won't accommodate anything remotely racy but the size does it for me.

Others like Lyra, Sheila Bleck and Yvette are great if you can catch them but its pot luck for me if I get to see them. They are all always in great shape.

Offline fbbsrule

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 02:06:41 am »
I feel someone needs to stick up for Emery at this point, as I don't think that is a fair assessment of what she represents. She is one of the very few women that will allow themselves to be seen in the offseason in less than contest condition. She does this because she understands there is a market for it. Some guys prefer the chubby look, even if she hates it. Her lighting and sound change depending on where she is camming from, since she cams on the road while she's doing sessions. I've been a longtime fan and I think she still has a at least few more years of mileage left. She is currently preparing for this years round of contests.

bicepbang

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 06:00:33 am »
By "nude" I mean full nude and not just topless

It might be easier to ask who will "only go topless." For some reason there's this misconception that many of the models won't go nude. That's completely false. For most girls, it all depends on how you are willing to spend.

bicepbang

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 06:11:00 am »

Good list, cash000. Your reviews are spot on. While I like most of those girls you mentioned, I would actually steer people way from a few, least on HBC. Angela, Emery and Colette all have tons of website stuff available. Seems like a waste of money to cam with them.

By "Queen Muscle," are you talking Oana (queen_muscle)? If so, she's great in one-on-one.

bicepbang

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 06:17:19 am »
I would add to the list is BulletProof - Lisa Giesbrecht. She doesnt get into it as much as Angela, Emery and Nuriye, but still very good and will give your request a good try. Very sexy!

Give her another try. She will definitely match or exceed Emery and Nuriye in one-on-one. Plus, she is much better looking IMO.

femwrest

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 09:44:14 am »
My vote goes to myfitkat (as she is known on HBC) or myfitkat on Skype.  She's an aspiring fitness model so if you're a fan of massive FBBs, don't bother reading on.

But if you like a slim lady with decent sized biceps and an awesome six pack, then myfitkat is for you.  Again as I said, she's an aspiring fitness model so when I say decent sized biceps and awesome abs, don't go comparing her to a FBB and saying she has no muscles.  Compare apples with apples.  If you know of another fitness model with better biceps or abs, that's a different story.

I've chatted with her on Skype so my comments are based purely on that.  Her internet connection is fine.  Have chatted with her during the day and the night and no lag whatsoever.  Quality may not be HD but certainly better than what you see on HBC or Athletehomepage.  I even managed to expand the video screen to full screen and it was still of decent quality.

She's not a clock watcher which is great.  Can't stand people who attempt to log off before time is up and when you protest, they reluctantly continue till time is actually up.  I mostly chat with her about various topics while she is posing so I get to enjoy her physique while chatting.  Definitely not a bimbo, this girl knows what she's talking about.

But don't take my word for it, drop her a note at myfitkat@yahoo.com and find out for yourself.

shyguybman

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2015, 07:07:16 am »
Good list, cash000. Your reviews are spot on. While I like most of those girls you mentioned, I would actually steer people way from a few, least on HBC. Angela, Emery and Colette all have tons of website stuff available. Seems like a waste of money to cam with them.

By "Queen Muscle," are you talking Oana (queen_muscle)? If so, she's great in one-on-one.

I've never cammed with Emery or Colette but Angela is definitely worth it!  She's smoking hot, probably one of the best looking FBB out there plus she will do pretty much anything you can think of on cam.

Offline mrdergel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2015, 07:31:18 pm »
My current favourite is GoldPower, she is not only almost in my time zone  ;) but she has also an awesome physique with the muscle size I like and nude she looks mind blowing. And the best she flexes also in free, what is really rare. She has no weights to pump her muscles, but for me this no problem at all.

My all time favourite (and I really miss her badly) is FemmeFatale, for me she is a class of her own, she combines beauty, muscles and she is a true lady.  :-* For her I was waiting for hours ...

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  The cammers who NEVER let you down ....

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View