Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579846 Posts in 73850 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 12:12:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Colette Guimond
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Colette Guimond  (Read 264010 times)

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: colette guimond
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2010, 11:13:37 pm »
Dude,
Thank you! Those are great - a super sneak peak of what a Collette session might be like - seems great to me. I am into the idea of super muscled amazons. Femininity is overated when it comes to these ladies. I just want to feel up that body!

Is she fun?
J

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2010, 11:29:18 pm »
Her glutes are all world. Absolutely unbeatable. They are hard,and yet smooth.

Offline TheGreatPretender

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2010, 11:54:57 pm »
Yeah J, she was very fun during our session. The session was very late in starting due to travel issues for her, but she kept in touch throughout the late afternoon into early evening letting me know what was going on. No sweat on my end as I planned in advance and got a room at the same hotel so it worked out fine. Session started well after 11pm, but I just needed to walk right down the hall, rooms ended up being on the same floor. She was actually a little tipsy, probably a few too many drinks on the plane or at the airport sitting around waiting. This seemed to help her loosen up, but at the same time made her extremely talkative. Almost had to remind her why I was there, we literally sat on end of bed and talked for about 45minutes to an hour,  but once we started she did not disappoint. She did not clock watch, again probably due to late hour and me being the only session that night. I booked her for an hour, but was definitely in her room from 2-2.5 hours. If feeling up that body is what you want to do, she will let you have at it. I was surprised at how smooth the skin still is, for some reason I thought the roids would have caused some roughness by now. She continues to maintain a high level of femininity in terms of her presence despite the roids. Nails, hair, hygiene and clothing were impeccable. The ass looks and feels as good as you can imagine from the pics. Muscle on top of muscle, everything I expected from a session and then some. This was my first and only session with a FBB, and it has made me a little gun shy about pulling the trigger again. Just worried that other sessions won't live up to this one, but I guess I have to get back out there sooner or later. Bottom line, the sight of that swollen clit alone is almost worth the price of admission just by itself.

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2010, 12:52:42 am »
Fantastic. Does she let you have at her clit?

Offline neurolover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2010, 03:13:56 am »
she pretty much lets you gargle with it but its not like she seems to really get off from anything you do. Damn thing never gets properly hard and thats different from other big clitted women I have had the pleasure of.

Offline 24mass

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2010, 03:12:06 pm »

Dear nureolover,

might you say what other big clitted woman you have had the pleasure of???/that would be a treat.....and any experience you may relate to us....thanks...

mafeeshbardo

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2010, 01:18:51 am »
Seems like everyone's experience definitely varies when it comes to private sessions. I had a great session with Colette in Chicago back in November 2006. Everything short of FS and I got to treat that huge clit like it was my personal hand puppet. I agree that the roids have not been kind to her face, but a woman can not pack on this kind of muscle without them, and anyone who is familiar with her and her physical transition over the years knows what they are getting regarding her looks when they book a session. I too long for the feminine look she carried when she first hit the scene, but times have changed. She is huge now, muscle everywhere, and worth every penny for a session IMHO. I am looking forward to booking her again. Check out these pics, I guarantee you have never seen them before because I took them myself during the session and have never posted or shared them before. Consider them a world premiere and my first gift to the forum, enjoy, TheGreatPretender.
**********/?d=WY0VNPK7

That's great. Finally someone is sharing actual session photos, those are such a treat for people who havent experienced sessions before....

Thanks again, would be awesome if you have more....

funtimefranky104

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2010, 08:03:53 am »
Yeah J, she was very fun during our session. The session was very late in starting due to travel issues for her, but she kept in touch throughout the late afternoon into early evening letting me know what was going on. No sweat on my end as I planned in advance and got a room at the same hotel so it worked out fine. Session started well after 11pm, but I just needed to walk right down the hall, rooms ended up being on the same floor. She was actually a little tipsy, probably a few too many drinks on the plane or at the airport sitting around waiting. This seemed to help her loosen up, but at the same time made her extremely talkative. Almost had to remind her why I was there, we literally sat on end of bed and talked for about 45minutes to an hour,  but once we started she did not disappoint. She did not clock watch, again probably due to late hour and me being the only session that night. I booked her for an hour, but was definitely in her room from 2-2.5 hours. If feeling up that body is what you want to do, she will let you have at it. I was surprised at how smooth the skin still is, for some reason I thought the roids would have caused some roughness by now. She continues to maintain a high level of femininity in terms of her presence despite the roids. Nails, hair, hygiene and clothing were impeccable. The ass looks and feels as good as you can imagine from the pics. Muscle on top of muscle, everything I expected from a session and then some. This was my first and only session with a FBB, and it has made me a little gun shy about pulling the trigger again. Just worried that other sessions won't live up to this one, but I guess I have to get back out there sooner or later. Bottom line, the sight of that swollen clit alone is almost worth the price of admission just by itself.
i too could not get her clit hard not want in trying , you hit the jackpot  if this was your first time with a fbb , as there will not be a match for a while  my next level  was meeting maria calo even more muscles than colette but again priceier well done  but i did not realise that clits did go hard like a dick
frank

ilikehockey21

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 07:08:57 am »
Great for muscle worship.She loves to flex, double biceps posing is her favorite. Unbelievable face sitting. Her glutes are hard,round and smooth. She loves to grind them in your face.If you don't like humiliation,she won't do it. She also carried me over her shoulder with ease.
Cons are- cost,and she will talk a lot about wanting money. Despite that she is worth spending time with. A hour session is 600 dollars.

Samsonite...thats a great moniker for you.  $600???  Dude, she used you like luggage!

motenak

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 08:26:01 am »

[/quote]
I never want to have sex with anyone.
[/quote]

Wow samsonite, I honestly wish I was more like you!  I could never say I never want to have sex with anyone!

scottlarock

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2010, 09:21:21 am »
it is my first posting and i'd like to excuse in advance for my bad english......
i've seen colette last saturday for a 1 hour session. i have paid 250 euros (around 350 usd) for that time. she wanted me to pay 300 euros or 400 euros nude firstly then after some negociating she agreed with 250 euros.
since a long time i admire her and she has been the most atrractive fbb on the scene. on all her pictures and videos she looks huge and smokin hot. with all this expectaions and my imgainations i was knocking on her door  and when she opened i ve been a bit disappointed to be honest. she is very petite and even her frame and whole appearance isn't that big at she seems on her pictures.
We were chatting and afterwards we went to her bedroom for muscle worship. frankly speaking i always wished to have sex with her but on that time i never had the tought about it and ive been not horny at all. the seesion started at 10pm and i had to stop her at midnite cos she didnt stop. It has been nice to meet colette once but i'd meet her a 2nd time. sorry to say that!

so far my fullservice sessions with girls like amber de luca,  saskia salemink, milean tevilova has been much more better.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2010, 05:49:27 pm »
. frankly speaking i always wished to have sex with her but on that time i never had the tought about it and ive been not horny at all. the seesion started at 10pm and i had to stop her at midnite cos she didnt stop. It has been nice to meet colette once but i'd meet her a 2nd time. sorry to say that!

so far my fullservice sessions with girls like amber de luca,  saskia salemink, milean tevilova has been much more better.

For a guy who doesn't know much English, you picked a pretty specific American performer that most Americans would not recognize.  I guess there are big hip-hop fans everywhere.

A few questions:

1. Are you saying that when you saw Colette in person, you did NOT want to have sex with her?  

2. You stopped the session at midnight, correct?  Why?

3. It wasn't totally clear in your post, but you were saying that you would NOT see Colette, again, correct?

Oh, and K+ for the review.  

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2010, 11:02:39 pm »

I never want to have sex with anyone.
[/quote]

Wow samsonite, I honestly wish I was more like you!  I could never say I never want to have sex with anyone!
[/quote]
I meant having sex outside of a long term relationship.

Offline neurolover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2010, 02:42:11 am »
do you guys get it? she kind of sucks at being a session provider. thats what the guy is saying;

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2010, 11:43:28 am »
do you guys get it? she kind of sucks at being a session provider. thats what the guy is saying;

I pretty much got that, but he was missing some key words (like "not" as in " would not meet her a 2nd time" instead of "I'd meet her a 2nd time") that clearly spelled it out.  I was just trying to fully understand if he was saying what I thought he was saying.  I'm just curious as to the details of the session, especially what was/wasn't going on that made him end a session early when she was, basically, giving him free session time and not stopping. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Colette Guimond

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View