Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580083 Posts in 73881 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 14, 2024, 05:50:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Colette Guimond
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Colette Guimond  (Read 264034 times)

funtimefranky104

Re: colette guimond
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 10:12:30 pm »
how needs it to make a session with colette guimond?
I call her by phone and I send her a lot of email, never she answer me?
give me a solution please?
thx
she must be collecting clients for her trip to london if not enough bookings she may cancel trip otherwise i be patient for a reply  shes worth the wait for huge muscle worship  and flexing

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 10:12:30 pm »

Offline gorillapress

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 02:50:34 pm »
she can overhead lift 150 lb?

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 12:44:12 am »
I've never been overlifted,but I've met her and she is strong. I wouldn't be surprised if she could overhead lift someone who is 150 lbs.

funtimefranky104

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2010, 05:25:35 pm »
I've never been overlifted,but I've met her and she is strong. I wouldn't be surprised if she could overhead lift someone who is 150 lbs.
she said she will try my 230lbs but she said  she couldnot quite lift me off her shoulders because she has been lifting guys all day  next time will try again then she put me down slowly super strength  puts a lot of guys to shame me included  she also  beat me arm wrestling with those biceps not surprised

liftcarryfan

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2010, 09:02:33 am »
she said she will try my 230lbs but she said  she couldnot quite lift me off her shoulders because she has been lifting guys all day  next time will try again then she put me down slowly super strength  puts a lot of guys to shame me included  she also  beat me arm wrestling with those biceps not surprised

i am 190 and she couldn't do much lifting with me except for calf raises, that was it, she has a killer lower body but is ugly, has a horrible accent, and is beyond flat chested...  i definitly left the session unsatisfied, i think she is a dyke!

jumpercables

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 05:06:29 pm »
"has a horrible accent, and is beyond flat chested"

Did you not know she is french canadian?  Never heard her voice at all before you met her?  Never, ever, saw a picture of her chest before?  You say that she is ugly.  You seem to dislike her voice, face and upper body.  What or who were you looking at and listening to when you booked the session?

funtimefranky104

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 08:34:32 pm »
in my opinion she is the pinnacle of all sessions i ever had  but we were not quite on the same wave length  hence i look elsewhere for my kicks but may return visit one day . fantastic petit powerful package  c her website

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 10:16:21 pm »
Great for muscle worship.She loves to flex, double biceps posing is her favorite. Unbelievable face sitting. Her glutes are hard,round and smooth. She loves to grind them in your face.If you don't like humiliation,she won't do it. She also carried me over her shoulder with ease.
Cons are- cost,and she will talk a lot about wanting money. Despite that she is worth spending time with. A hour session is 600 dollars.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2010, 01:04:50 am »
Great for muscle worship.She loves to flex, double biceps posing is her favorite. Unbelievable face sitting. Her glutes are hard,round and smooth. She loves to grind them in your face.If you don't like humiliation,she won't do it. She also carried me over her shoulder with ease.
Cons are- cost,and she will talk a lot about wanting money. Despite that she is worth spending time with. A hour session is 600 dollars.

Holy crap!!!!!  $600?!?!?!?  Are you serious????  For just muscle worship with no sex?????  And you paid that?!?!?!?    WOW!!!  Unbelievable!

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2010, 01:27:12 am »

Holy crap!!!!!  $600?!?!?!?  Are you serious????  For just muscle worship with no sex?????  And you paid that?!?!?!?    WOW!!!  Unbelievable!
This happened some time ago,when I was a bit naive. I never want to have sex with anyone. I negotiate prices for half an hour if the going rate is too high.

Offline neurolover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2010, 05:48:23 am »
friend, if she offered you full service do yourself a favor and take the manual release; she's not exactly inspired when it comes to fucking. I speak from experience.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2010, 03:55:43 pm »
friend, if she offered you full service do yourself a favor and take the manual release; she's not exactly inspired when it comes to fucking. I speak from experience.

Not inspired when fucking as part of a session or not inspired fucking in real life?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

Offline greatsite

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2010, 06:19:36 pm »
i'm sure if the price is right, she'll do whatever you want?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline TheGreatPretender

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2010, 07:26:23 pm »
Seems like everyone's experience definitely varies when it comes to private sessions. I had a great session with Colette in Chicago back in November 2006. Everything short of FS and I got to treat that huge clit like it was my personal hand puppet. I agree that the roids have not been kind to her face, but a woman can not pack on this kind of muscle without them, and anyone who is familiar with her and her physical transition over the years knows what they are getting regarding her looks when they book a session. I too long for the feminine look she carried when she first hit the scene, but times have changed. She is huge now, muscle everywhere, and worth every penny for a session IMHO. I am looking forward to booking her again. Check out these pics, I guarantee you have never seen them before because I took them myself during the session and have never posted or shared them before. Consider them a world premiere and my first gift to the forum, enjoy, TheGreatPretender.

Offline TheGreatPretender

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Colette Guimond - Canadian IFBB Professional Bodybuilder
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2010, 07:31:53 pm »
Posted this under private session thread, thought some here might be interested, enjoy.

Seems like everyone's experience definitely varies when it comes to private sessions. I had a great session with Colette in Chicago back in November 2006. Everything short of FS and I got to treat that huge clit like it was my personal hand puppet. I agree that the roids have not been kind to her face, but a woman can not pack on this kind of muscle without them, and anyone who is familiar with her and her physical transition over the years knows what they are getting regarding her looks when they book a session. I too long for the feminine look she carried when she first hit the scene, but times have changed. She is huge now, muscle everywhere, and worth every penny for a session IMHO. I am looking forward to booking her again. Check out these pics, I guarantee you have never seen them before because I took them myself during the session and have never posted or shared them before. Consider them a world premiere and my first gift to the forum, enjoy, TheGreatPretender.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Colette Guimond

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View