Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572785 Posts in 72117 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:47:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess Lauren  (Read 67777 times)

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2019, 08:50:21 pm »
From your experience with her...how would her leg scissors and face sitting if she does that? I am going to email her very soon because i have the impression that she is a sight to behold when she plays with herself or when she uses her strenght to overpower people.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2019, 08:50:21 pm »

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2019, 10:58:36 pm »

In terms of personality, what she allows/doesn't allow in a session,(from your personal experience) and your overall experience with her. If you have had any session with her, has she strictly focused on the  typical session wrestling  aspects only, or have your sessions had any sensual aspects to it(if you want to reveal the specifics, that's up to you but if not, then lets just leave it at that)

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2019, 11:54:14 pm »
Awesome bro...You are really convincing bro. You should be her agent  :woohoo:
One more thing...when you say other extras...what do you mean? Thank you for being so candid.

Offline musclefan1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2019, 03:18:55 pm »
So apparently I cannot send pms. Could someone maybe just provide the first letter of Lora’s first name maybe? I am dying to know who she is. I think I know but I want to be sure prior to booking with her. Please help. Thanks!

Offline gellface123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2019, 09:07:54 pm »
hey guys, great updates...seeeing her soon for the first time so anymore tips or session details guys wanna share feel free to post here...looking forward to it. thx!

Offline Atlhansblix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2019, 06:00:05 am »
I had a session with Goddess Lauren last week in Atlanta, and let me tell you something.....  :wow:

This woman is something else, she is beautiful, sexy, gorgeous and then on top of that she has a killer body with muscles to die for.

Booking was easy, she asks for a deposit especially if she doesn't know you, but that wasn't a problem.  She replies quickly and understands what you want and need.

This muscle goddess has gone to my number one, and I've now seen over a dozen over my time.  I will be trying to see her again as soon as I possibly can.

Offline passplay22

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2019, 04:53:22 pm »
Holy Toledo, what a woman! Lauren is just AMAZING in so many ways. She is incredibly beautiful and probably the sweetest and most thoughtful sessionette I've ever been with, and I've been doing sessions since 1999.  Also, her body is hands down the finest FBB body I've ever had the pleasure of worshipping. She really is a "don't miss" sessionette if she comes to your area. I saw her during Thanksgiving week and her body condition is between contest and off'-season. She is still quite lean.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2019, 02:09:24 am »
Thank you bro for the quick answer.  From your experience with her...how would her leg scissors and face sitting if she does that? I am going to email her very soon because i have the impression that she is a sight to behold when she plays with herself or when she uses her strenght to overpower people.

She legit 5’7” 170-180 lbs taller than most muscle ladies, she has thick curvy muscle.  She can be dominate and sensual.. She loves being worshiped and she love to show off her strength. she really enjoys what she does.

Her scissors if she piles it on can really cause damage if you don’t tap.. (KO and/or broken ribs).  She has a beautiful ass so she loved to sit on my face.  She was great at the Roleplay scenarios.

No FS but other extras are on the table.   She also Dominatrix so she likes to punish dish out pain aka CBT, spankings, face slapping, bondage and strap-on play.

I like to clarify regarding extras, there isn’t anything sexual aside from HJ which is included in her Rate.

How about more included for additional donation??

Offline ricfbb

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2019, 05:51:01 pm »
:wow:  What an unbelievable experience, Lauren is the ultimate muscle goddess! Her unique combination of thick sexy muscle, femininity, strength, sweetness, prettiness will drive you crazy! Oh and those beautiful eyes, sure you won't forget her. She is also very professional setting up the session and absolutely gives her full attention. Definitely a MUST SEE!

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2019, 10:53:15 pm »
I typically gravitate towards larger women. But I've found that when guys are all gushing like you are about Lauren, and you've got a chance to see her, you should go for it. Kayla Woods and Tapered Physique get similar reviews. You don't get that kind of praise checking the standard boxes. You'll get solid reviews, but given the disparity of tastes among us, getting this kind of universal acclaim requires a woman to have that elusive X-factor. It could be physical or mental, and in Lauren's case it's both.

From a muscle worship perspective, the longer I spent with her, the more I found to appreciate. She's got a slight frame, but proportionately, there's a lot of muscle on it. She's not a mass monster, but on her those fourteen inch arms are impressive. Physique-wise, she's perfect. I prefer a natural chest, but if you're going to get implants, hers are right sized. Big enough to get attention, without looking like a cartoon character.

Personality-wise she's also a 10. She strikes me as a genuinely sweet individual. She said she likes her clients, and I believe she's sincere. She's been described as very sensual. It's not that she's doing anything different than other women, but when she does it... Maybe it's the sexy French-Canadian accent, with a touch of huskiness to her voice. Julie Bourassa had a similar effect on me. Laura is strong and intelligent, but also demure.

Overall, a great session, and I look forward to meeting her again.

One note: Communications were strictly email. So instead of texting, the arrival/come on up messages were done via the mail app on my phone. She's very good at responding, so it didn't cause any issues, but thought I'd mention it as it is different.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2019, 07:20:41 pm »
Has anyone done lift and carry before? How was it? How is her strength and what was your size?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2019, 11:46:41 pm »
She was a super 1-off for me, absolutely great personality. I just need more physically or strength wise to go beyond 2 hours.
LCF, based on the fact she doesn't mention lifts and her being an active competitor, I'd guess she's not big enough that she'd feel comfortable trying it with someone your size. I never mentioned it.

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2020, 06:19:56 am »
What’s up! Can anyone tell me how Goddess Lora is and does she offers extras? Thx

Offline Teggard

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2020, 12:14:48 pm »
What’s up! Can anyone tell me how Goddess Lora is and does she offers extras? Thx

Damn, if only there were some resource that was, say, 5 pages long full of reviews. Shit killa, that kind of tool would be a godsend, right?

Offline passplay22

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2020, 01:12:14 am »
I am super bummed. Her profile is not up anymore at sessiongirls. Saw her in December. She is #2 all time for me. Is she taking a break or done? Anyone have any info? I think I deleted all her emails so can't contact her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View