Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579877 Posts in 73853 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 03:05:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Deluca
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amber Deluca  (Read 152119 times)

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Amber Deluca
« Reply #450 on: November 10, 2023, 06:51:50 pm »
Memories are becoming alive. Have been sessioning with her every time she was in London almost ten years ago. She was amasing expensive but service was good and was leading to FS. She was massive escpecially when was wearing her high heels.

I still remember having a session with her at her suite at Sheraton Park Lane. We were in the bedroom and the housekeeping went in but we were not visible as there was a small living room. She goes to greet with her hight heels on and toplesss with her biceps pumped. The poor Philipino almost had a heart attack and was looking puzzled. She then makes a double biceps and leg pose. The poor girl almost left running. Best part is that Amber followed her at the door topless and also in the hallway to get more towels.

Yea meet here in the very same hotel, probably one of the best rooms in the hotel? Felt like royalty visiting her there and she never disappoints. Massive lady, very tall and thick muscles and know how to please. Do you think she would ever come back?

She hasn't updated her IG in a while but there was a YouTube interview last year. She looks very different

BTW FA13 your inbox is full wanted to DM you

Ok clay99 I’ll need to clear it out be good to chat 👍

Forum Saradas

« Reply #450 on: November 10, 2023, 06:51:50 pm »

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #451 on: November 10, 2023, 06:52:11 pm »
Memories are becoming alive. Have been sessioning with her every time she was in London almost ten years ago. She was amasing expensive but service was good and was leading to FS. She was massive escpecially when was wearing her high heels.

I still remember having a session with her at her suite at Sheraton Park Lane. We were in the bedroom and the housekeeping went in but we were not visible as there was a small living room. She goes to greet with her hight heels on and toplesss with her biceps pumped. The poor Philipino almost had a heart attack and was looking puzzled. She then makes a double biceps and leg pose. The poor girl almost left running. Best part is that Amber followed her at the door topless and also in the hallway to get more towels.

Yea meet here in the very same hotel, probably one of the best rooms in the hotel? Felt like royalty visiting her there and she never disappoints. Massive lady, very tall and thick muscles and know how to please. Do you think she would ever come back?

She hasn't updated her IG in a while but there was a YouTube interview last year. She looks very different

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #452 on: November 10, 2023, 06:58:29 pm »

Message me now clay99 should all be good

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #453 on: November 10, 2023, 07:35:48 pm »
I have loved Amber for two decades.  I checked out that YT interview and was surprised to see the change in her . . . but then if SHE saw me, she'd say, "I am surprised to the change in YOU!"  LOL!  Years and lifestyle changes definitely have their effect on all of us.

Signed,

Fat Falstaff    ;D
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #454 on: November 10, 2023, 10:16:04 pm »
Dunno. She's been on my bucket list so I'd still like a session with her. Doesn't look like she comes to Philly much though

Offline knickerbocker

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #455 on: November 11, 2023, 08:13:03 pm »
Has anyone seen her recently or seen recent pics?  She’s coming to NY and would like to see her again but no clue what her shape is

Where did you see that’s she’s coming to New York? I saw her in NYC maybe a year or so ago and loved her. Definitely more of a strongwoman look than a bodybuilder, but I would absolutely see again.

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #456 on: November 11, 2023, 09:00:11 pm »
I just emailed her and she told me.  I’ve seen her before and had a great time.  Just like to know what I’m Getting before I get it

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #457 on: November 11, 2023, 09:48:23 pm »
Her WA number is still active, I messaged her but told me she doesn't see new clients.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Deluca

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View