Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580014 Posts in 73879 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 12:18:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Deluca
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amber Deluca  (Read 152125 times)

Offline nyckid

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Amber Deluca
« on: August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 pm »
Can someone give session details? How many pops does she allow?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Amber Deluca
« on: August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 pm »

Offline Superz22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Amber Deluca
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 04:37:20 am »
I've had 7 sessions with Amber over the past 4 years and every time was better than the last.  If you haven't met her it will be a shock when she opens the door for the first time!  Her size does not come through on pictures, but she is definitely one of the biggest and buffest out there :)  I saw her 2 months ago and she is bigger than ever and stronger than she's ever been.  I used to be able to beat her at arm wrestling, but not anymore :(  She makes you very comfortable and is excellent to have a conversation with, by far the best!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Chetnik

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 05:46:01 pm »
Whats the best way to reach her? I've tried some times ago with e-mail asking for session possibility but never got any response. I only started to get updates about her new videos

strider99

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 11:59:34 am »
Is there any way to see her schedule or is it best to contact her directly?

xt34634

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 07:22:45 am »
Best to contact her directly. Check wb270.com for her email address.

vb24986

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 11:08:33 pm »
Does anyone know how much she charges for the session???

bugs

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 11:54:51 pm »
she was fat as recently as the Olympia.

grendelsm21

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 05:24:46 am »
A beautiful woman.  A brilliant woman.  Hard to find a more enthralling sessionette.  Fat?  Okay, maybe by bodybuilding standards but she's hardly FAT.  She just completed competition in a strongwoman contest . . . and won.  She can overhead press 215 for reps.  Book her, you won't regret it . . . well, you will if you call her "fat" to her face.  Heehee!    ;)

she was fat as recently as the Olympia.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
Amber Deluca
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 07:37:22 pm »
Who has had a session with her?

What can I expect?

Misterasdf

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 02:43:08 am »
I got the same question  :)

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 11:36:53 am »
I had one few years back in NY,

Meeting a woman we admire for her strength is not very conventional (yet) and can legitimately make us feel unconfortable and nervous the first time. But I remember that her presence and magnetism immediately engulfed and blanked that feeling. She is very cool, in the coolest sens of it. I found her facial beauty very stricking too. There's a feeling of harmony radiating from her. And power too of course, the superbe curves of her massive muscles is a nature's wonder and when they wrap arround your neck or abdomen you realize how hepless man is against nature, specially at 5'9'' and 6'1'' with heels.

What you can expect appart from the honour of meeting a goddess is to tap out from any of her holds, incl. scissors, quite rapidly, feeling what it's like to be hit by a 20kg concrete club, that would be one of her restrained kick targeting your shoulder if you ask her to show her tai boxing skills, worshiping her muscles ... if it comes form the heart (question of education).

Few FBB of her level are doing sessions, don't miss the opportunity.

Pat 

santino corleone

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 08:35:39 pm »
The previous poster put it well. I sessisoned many times with her but not recently. When I started with her, oh about 7 years ago she was just starting out with sessions.  She is hot looking, nice, pleasant and intelligent.   She will taylor the session to your needs whether it is role play, just a fantasy session, or a competitive wrestling session, she does it all.
She will also provide more extras than any other and she is good at it all.
Enjoy!

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 08:06:19 pm »
SOunds a good bet then, is she really that tall and that big? I would like to armwrestle her is she good at that? I also like to be intimated with her talk can she do that.

Does she do anything sexual?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 10:08:53 pm »
Amber is very sensual, no real limits- very hot- not sure about her current condition, however she is fairly pricey-

Offline cakedeath

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 05:16:34 pm »
For me pricey is an understatement.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Deluca

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View