Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573955 Posts in 72812 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 12:12:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Fbbs with BEARDS (extreme content)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fbbs with BEARDS (extreme content)  (Read 11376 times)

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
Re: Fbbs with BEARDS (extreme content)
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2019, 06:58:00 am »
Dunno about a full lumberjack-esque beard but stubble, sideburns and even goatees and mustaches are something I find attractive on women and to wake up to a huge stud who has some hair on her face is definitely a dream I have.

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 04:23:58 pm »
Dunno about a full lumberjack-esque beard but stubble, sideburns and even goatees and mustaches are something I find attractive on women and to wake up to a huge stud who has some hair on her face is definitely a dream I have.

YEP! The moment when she grows beard fast enough to change beard style every morning!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2019, 08:27:38 pm »
I would not want my better half roided beast to have a mustache or a beard, but a 5 o clock shadow can look really hot. This reminds me, I had a session a few years ago and asked the fbb if she would mind not shaving any body hair. She agreed (this was a couple months in advance) and when I saw her I noticed she didn't shave her face either. She did not have a mustache or beard, but I could see some long peach fuzz on the sides of her cheeks and a few random hairs on her chin and cheeks that were a good inch long or more. It wasn't noticeable unless I was close to her (same with the body hair). I have to admit I was turned on by the hair on her face. It gave her even more of a muscle beast vibe that I just love.

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2019, 01:57:39 pm »
With M7, not to beard women.

However, as with M7 mentioned.  A number of years ago I started at a gym and the owners girlfriend was quite muscular when I started and I noticed a few months later, her face had slight peach fuzz on her checks and the odd long hair on the chin. Her body was getting bigger and she doing some impressive weights. Unfortunately shortly after this she decided to stop bodybuilding.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2020, 09:58:24 am »
Plenty of women on insta**** growing beards these days. Any strong women sporting some facial hair now?

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2020, 03:17:57 am »
'Tis No Shave Movember . . . would be interesting if at least FBB decided to experiment with facial hair growth for a month

Offline khananel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2021, 07:56:01 pm »
Hi freakpeak

As a morpher on Deviant Art, I do fbbs/ female faces on male bodybuilder physiques (she-males) with full facial hair almost as a matter of course. Now, I have to pick a female face whose facial features strike me as being quite masculine anyhow. Then I  try the moustache first. If that fits then I go to a beard. If that works... then I'm looking at a handsome guy rather than a 'handsome woman'. Its funny how we describe masculine looking women as 'handsome': usually described as such by very 'feminine' men who would love a 'handsome masculine' woman to dominate them... But yes, I do the facial hair, the body hair (hirsute) and the penis/genitalia. They are my 'she-males'. Only on DA. wouldn't dare elsewhere, but on DA, anything goes. My page on there is Deviant Art: khananel. I would happily post here if it was 'allowed'.  thanks for bringing it up. Cheers, khananel

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2021, 11:42:15 pm »
Hi freakpeak

As a morpher on Deviant Art, I do fbbs/ female faces on male bodybuilder physiques (she-males) with full facial hair almost as a matter of course. Now, I have to pick a female face whose facial features strike me as being quite masculine anyhow. Then I  try the moustache first. If that fits then I go to a beard. If that works... then I'm looking at a handsome guy rather than a 'handsome woman'. Its funny how we describe masculine looking women as 'handsome': usually described as such by very 'feminine' men who would love a 'handsome masculine' woman to dominate them... But yes, I do the facial hair, the body hair (hirsute) and the penis/genitalia. They are my 'she-males'. Only on DA. wouldn't dare elsewhere, but on DA, anything goes. My page on there is Deviant Art: khananel. I would happily post here if it was 'allowed'.  thanks for bringing it up. Cheers, khananel

I really enjoy your DA content!  It's rare to find that beautiful marriage of muscular women, body hair, facial hair, and shemale traits.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Fbbs with BEARDS (extreme content)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View