Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575904 Posts in 73240 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 12:45:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 128464 times)

Offline turtle92

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #585 on: April 21, 2024, 05:49:03 pm »
I think I'm at 2 months now.  She keeps rescheduling and pushes back when she can come.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #585 on: April 21, 2024, 05:49:03 pm »

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #586 on: April 22, 2024, 01:22:20 pm »
I'm trying to remain optimistic

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #587 on: April 22, 2024, 07:52:54 pm »
I cancelled a call shift and drove an hour to the location she gave, I texted her at that time of our appointment and she responded 30 minutes later saying that her flight was delayed. She said I could reschedule or receive a refund for my deposit, that was the last I heard from her. I never reached back out because I felt I had already lost my money and more importantly my time. I am adamant about being respectful of people's time so I was disheartened to engage with someone who showed such a lack of consideration for mine. I'm okay if there's a cancellation, life happens, but last minute, after our scheduled appointment felt unreasonable. I would not recommend sending her a deposit.

Sounds pretty familiar. Maybe she's just the unluckiest traveler in human history and is permanently cursed. Who knows.

I just know someone like Tapered Physique, who seems to travel/tour as much as anyone, never seems to run into these problems. Maybe TP is just blessed with good luck and it has nothing to do with being professional and courteous to her clients.

Online Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #588 on: April 22, 2024, 08:22:57 pm »
I cancelled a call shift and drove an hour to the location she gave, I texted her at that time of our appointment and she responded 30 minutes later saying that her flight was delayed. She said I could reschedule or receive a refund for my deposit, that was the last I heard from her. I never reached back out because I felt I had already lost my money and more importantly my time. I am adamant about being respectful of people's time so I was disheartened to engage with someone who showed such a lack of consideration for mine. I'm okay if there's a cancellation, life happens, but last minute, after our scheduled appointment felt unreasonable. I would not recommend sending her a deposit.

Sounds pretty familiar. Maybe she's just the unluckiest traveler in human history and is permanently cursed. Who knows.

I just know someone like Tapered Physique, who seems to travel/tour as much as anyone, never seems to run into these problems. Maybe TP is just blessed with good luck and it has nothing to do with being professional and courteous to her clients.

I don't know any other well known session provider who takes their clientele through the changes she takes hers through. It's a lack of respect and consideration. This is a perfect example of the Halo Effect in full force. She knows that despite last minute cancels, lateness and delayed deposit refunds, most of you will still book another session with her. Many of you are so conflicted. One member in one post suggests that Session Girls post a warning about her reputation with deposits, then turns around and posts her travel schedule. If all of you put your feet down and not book a session with her, until she shows more consideration, she'll become a more efficient provider. That's not going to happen because too many of you make excuses for her.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #589 on: April 22, 2024, 10:23:33 pm »

I saw her for the first time in 2018, great session and no issues. Had a second session booked in 2019 and she sent me the full refund before she canceled, which was great.

Fast forward to last year lol she offers me a discount for paying in full. I did, and she canceled several times, and even ghosted me until I had someone intervene. I got $200.00 back and was offered a free session, which I couldn’t make. After that, I was done and never looked back.

She started flaking after she got the balloon tits. I wish her well, but I’m done.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #590 on: April 22, 2024, 11:06:16 pm »

I saw her for the first time in 2018, great session and no issues. Had a second session booked in 2019 and she sent me the full refund before she canceled, which was great.

Fast forward to last year lol she offers me a discount for paying in full. I did, and she canceled several times, and even ghosted me until I had someone intervene. I got $200.00 back and was offered a free session, which I couldn’t make. After that, I was done and never looked back.

She started flaking after she got the balloon tits. I wish her well, but I’m done.

Sir, I don't know the lady but for years wanted to session with her. I agree with you.

I'm pretty experienced with fbbs, around 20 years. I respect the guys who are defending how great she is, when you see her. But, just my opinion and I'm not trolling her, with all the accusations of delayed or no deposit refunds, last minute cancellations, my advice is to move on. She's well known, when she sessions Ms. Melissa is supposedly great, but “caveat emptor” applies here. For those who are not up on their Latin, “Let the buyer beware.”

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #591 on: April 23, 2024, 03:34:45 am »
Though I long ago gave up on her, I guess I'm still technically in year 4 of "next month." So I extend my sympathies to all others similarly flaked upon.

Offline gijohn13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #592 on: April 25, 2024, 11:42:37 pm »
Just saw that Dublin was removed from her travel schedule. Wonder what happened?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #593 on: April 26, 2024, 12:10:45 am »
Just saw that Dublin was removed from her travel schedule. Wonder what happened?

Simple, she changed plans. What happened? You'll never know.

She changes plans/cancels on people who have already given deposits and booked a time. People wonder what happened when she does that to them and they never get an answer, so you can't really be shocked if she changes anything. Don't bother wondering.

Offline pitch

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #594 on: April 26, 2024, 08:08:49 am »

Simple, she changed plans. What happened? You'll never know.

She changes plans/cancels on people who have already given deposits and booked a time. People wonder what happened when she does that to them and they never get an answer, so you can't really be shocked if she changes anything. Don't bother wondering.

Exactly I doubt she ever once had any intention of going there nor to some of the other places that she posts but she might get a few deposits
She used to be a top tier performer but can no longer be trusted.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #595 on: April 26, 2024, 02:17:53 pm »
Honestly surprised she's not under the banned/scammed section on SG by now. She either has a good relationship with the admin there or she does just enough sessions to not be considered a complete fraud.

Offline Luffarungen

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #596 on: April 26, 2024, 06:32:09 pm »
☠Fit Rockstar☠ Isabelle Turell 🇮🇹🇵🇷 scams people under Ms Melissa pseudo?

Offline jason123

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #597 on: April 26, 2024, 06:47:20 pm »
☠Fit Rockstar☠ Isabelle Turell 🇮🇹🇵🇷 scams people under Ms Melissa pseudo?

Has anyone ever had any luck actually scheduling a session with Isabelle Turell recently? She’s cancelled multiple sessions at the last minute and doesn’t respond to emails for 10+ days. She doesn’t offer to refund the deposit and ignores when asked. Has anyone else dealt with this? How did you get your deposit back?

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #598 on: April 26, 2024, 10:08:38 pm »
Before I get into the recent posts, I'd like to clarify where I'm coming from. I've helped MM with a couple of issues in the past and have a good relationship with her. I'm not her advocate here. In the past I've seen some of your questions and complaints and brought them to her attention and gotten resolutions in your favor, or at the very least facilitated communications, though there were a couple of cases where the complainant's story didn't hold up.

I've had issues with her as well, but I also know what she's done for me and some of the other guys here to make things right. There was one guy a while ago, off the beaten path from regular session destinations who complained several times about her rescheduling. I asked her about it. She was aware and shortly after drove five hundred miles out of her way and back just for that one session.

I understand the complaints. Yes, cancellations, rescheduling, and letting deposits ride have been happening. She owes me a couple of sessions. I have an idea of what's been going on, and I haven't had to take her word for it. She's sent me pictures, emails, and screen prints in the past. I'm not going to disclose her personal business, but when e_honda said "she's just the unluckiest traveler in human history" he's not far off. Add a couple of unrelated issues and you've got the gist of it.

Not a good situation, but it doesn't add up to scamming. There's a couple of people who don't appear to even be clients of hers who have joined the pile-on for the sheer joy of inflicting harm on someone who's going through some rough times. The common practice of publishing a destination and taking it down before the tour starts when there's not enough interest has become fishing for deposits? Any evidence of that?

I'm responding today because she reached out to me. One of you sent her an email about the one-post guy above who outed her by name in violation of the rules. That post is a flat-out personal attack which I've reported to the mods. I also discussed what's been going on and she apologized for the situation and assured me that she still intends to honor your deposits.

Offline aero44

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #599 on: April 26, 2024, 11:52:37 pm »
Excellent post by Bruce321.

Nice to see someone with common sense and respect.

I’m gonna keep this brief..

I’ve known her for years, and have seen her many, many times. She’s NOT a crook. In fact, she has a heart of gold.

And I know- for a fact- that she’s gone through a tough time. I do not claim to know all her personal business.

If you’ve sent a deposit, she will make it right. Try to be patient.

Bruce was much more diplomatic than I regarding the idiot(s) who have outed her (or any other ladies) here.

The aforementioned idiot(s) need to be kicked off this site.

I usually keep a low profile here, but this one burns my ass….

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View