Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579621 Posts in 73838 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 12, 2024, 10:43:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  sorry Canada!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: sorry Canada!  (Read 6962 times)

wujekcity

sorry Canada!
« on: June 26, 2013, 12:23:35 am »
A word of advice to any provider who is listen on WB270.....your name is flagged in Canada and you WILL BE TURNED AWAY!!! So please ladies save yourselves the headache!  I may have a bad reputation here, and people may think I am looking to cause drama,  BUT I CAN 100% confirm that you will not be allowed in Canada without a work license and even with that, they probably wont allow you in!

Forum Saradas

sorry Canada!
« on: June 26, 2013, 12:23:35 am »

LilRed

Re: sorry Canada!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 03:14:29 am »
I am not doubting you, but why is Canada so concerned with stopping such a harmless activity.  And can they legally do that? How can they say that the woman on WB is the snake woman.  Of all the things I would be concerned about as a country,  stopping this would be very low.

bugs

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 03:49:28 am »
Border guards can deny anybody coming into their country.  It's not a legal issue as far as I know.  The guards at the Niagara Falls crossing are pains in the arse for some reason even though you'd think they'd welcome the extra tourism dollars.  Flying in always seems a lot easier.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 07:57:24 am »
Women coming into Canada are not going to tell any agent they are here doing sessions. They enter either by saying they are tourists. It's the same going through U.S. customs.

Old news... all the girls have known about this for a while now. 

Very true

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 10:53:00 am »
I have heard two stories first hand: one woman was denied entry after being confronted with her ad. Another was allowed in although they suspected her of intending to work illegally. She had advertised in wb briefly, then deleted her ad more than a month prior to her arrival. A third story was related in this space under the previous thread this month titled "Seeing the Girls is a Thing of the Past."
Customs and immigrations think they are protecting Canadian jobs by keeping out foreign workers. The only legal way to enter for work is to be sponsored by a Canadian company who files paperwork asserting the immigrant performs a job that can't be done by a Canadian who is available to work currently, or if there is an American company temporarily working in Canada bringing in their production crew.
There are also legal restrictions on how much currency you are allowed to bring over the border.

motenak

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 03:15:38 pm »
I can see it now, the US/Canada border is going to look like the US/Mexico border except instead it will be session girls sneaking into Canada.  One would think that Canada could find a better way to use their border guard assets like lending them to the US to help out down south!

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 03:36:20 pm »
I can see it now, the US/Canada border is going to look like the US/Mexico border except instead it will be session girls sneaking into Canada.  One would think that Canada could find a better way to use their border guard assets like lending them to the US to help out down south!
And we'll have stories of "coyotes" smuggling session wrestlers in vehicles hidey-holes and disguised as car seats!
:laugh:
User is currently banned [View]

wujekcity

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 05:38:30 pm »
From what i was told is that there is a list of providers who arent allowed into the country, and it wasnt at the Niagara Falls che,kpoint either...her name was flagged in the computer and as soon as her passport was swiped ...things went south quickly

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  sorry Canada!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View