Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578110 Posts in 73588 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 03:11:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Krissy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Krissy  (Read 5315 times)

Offline nislija

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Krissy
« on: May 04, 2015, 08:02:20 am »

"Aaaaargh, stop, please! For the love of god, stop it, you're killing me!"

"You deserve it, you schmoe!"

Krissy held the schmoe comfortably in a powerfull bear hug, holding him in the air and squeezing the hell of out him. She was really pissed.

"Please, stop, I beg you. I promise I will change my ways. Really, I do."

At any other time, Schmoe would have enjoyed himself. Strong, muscular amazons were always his fantasy, and he has often dreamed of wrestling and touching them. And Krissy was alpha amazon - long blond hair, extremelly muscular, curvy, sexy as hell and with a pretty face. But he couldn't enjoy himself because of the pain.

"You've had your chances boy. You didn't give it to me, and now it's time for vengeance."

Krissy squeezed him as strong as she could. Her muscles swelled from the effort and blood was visibly pumping through her huge veins that covered her biceps and forearms. For a moment she cought a glimpse of herself in the mirror and smiled as she noticed her huge biceps and triceps well separated from each other and from the striated delts. She was in prime shape, and it was clearly visible through tight t-shirt she had on.

"You're breaking my back, please stop, really!"

Gasping for air, Schmoe was trying as hard as he could to get out of bear hug. But she was just too strong for him. He could barely move his hands, and when he tried to grab her, he could just and just put his hands around her wide and powerful lats, but not more. She was just too big, and was crushing him slowly. She had huge breasts, and her big and hard nipples were piercing him every time she applied her brute force to him, causing further pain.

"Haven't broken your back yet, you whimp."

She applied extra power to her squeeze and heard small cracking in his back, followed by a ripping sound. Her shirt, stretched to the limit by pumped and sweaty muscles, has finally given in, and gave in suddenly. Sleaves bursted at the seams, revealing her huge biceps, and there was a huge crack in the back caused by her massive lats just tearing the shirt appart. But she didn't care, the schmoe was going to get what he deserved!

"Please...I...can't...breathe..." he whispered slowly. He felt he's slowly loosing his consciousness, but after a few seconds the pressure she was applying reduced and he was able to breathe in and out a few times. He started to hope it was all over, but too soon.

"Don't go out yet, I'm not letting you off that easy", Krissy said and, in one fast and easy move, bended backwards, lifted him further and threw him overhead.

Schmoe landed heavily on his back and within a second felt her powerfull legs wrapped around his waist, followed immediately by strong pain as she squeezed him. It felt even worse than the bear hug, as Krissy had tremendous power in her quads. She could easily squat 160kg for reps, do 150kg straight leg deadlifts and lift 200kg doing calves, resulting in wired, thick, meaty and extremely big leg muscles that had trouble staying in the jeans she was wearing.

"Pleeeeeaaaaaaase, nooooooooo. I can't stand this any moooooooree...", Schmoe was screaming.

Krissy was starting to enjoy herself. She liked the feeling of power and control she had, and she was also getting a good pump from flexing her muscles so much and for so long periods of time. Her legs were starting to swell from the good pump, and she felt the fabric of her jeans stretch and become tighter. but she was still pissed with Schmoe, and wanted to continue punishing him.

"You get exactly what you deserve, schmoe. This will teach you to give me what I need next time! You need to learn to be fair!"

Schmoe was struggling to get out of the scissors. He tried to grab and pull her legs apart, but they wouldn't move at all. All he felt was extremely hard and flexed muscles under her jeans. He felt every muscle fiber through jeans, she was in such good, pre-contest, shape, but couldn't enjoy it, as she kept flexing her legs, and each flex brought another wave of pain to him.

"It's hurting me so much, I really need to get out of this. Pleaaaasseeeee....", he tried to wiggle out of the situation, but with no success. By mistake, he put his hands on her muscular glutes, that were stretching the jeans to the bursting level, and that got her really upset.

"WTF???? You're feeling me out you prick? Now I show you, and maybe you learn...". With that she closed her eyes, focused, flexed her legs as much as she could and applied the most pressure she could imagine to schmoe. She felt her jeans starting to burst at the seams, not able to contain powerfull muscles any more. But she didn't care, this schmoe was going to get what he deserved!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", Schmoe was screaming, now totally driven crazy by pain he was suffering. He felt this is the end, he couldn't handle one second more of this torture.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. OK, OK, I give up. I'll give you what you need. I promise, I really do! Please stop this torture"

"Yeah right.", Krissy answered,"For sure you will. I've heard those promises before."

"Pleeeeease, you have to believe. I really will. I'll change my ways. I'll give them to you."

"Promise me, swear on everything you hold important!", Krissy said, not reducing the pressure on him.

"I do, I promise, I swear, I really do. I'll give it to you."

"Say it fully, say what you will give to me! I want to hear it loud and clear you schmoe!", Krissy insisted.

"I'll give it to you, I'll give KARMA for your every post on saradas.org! I promise! I'll give it!".

"And you won't forget? Don't make me come back and remind you on that again!"

"Yes, I'll give you KARMA. I really will. For every post!"

"Even for older posts?"

"Yes! I'll find your older posts, and give you KARMA for each and every one of them! I will."

"And how will you give me KARMA?"

"I'll hit the APPLAUD link! Every time. I promise! APPLAUD link I'll hit!"

"That's a good boy, I like that."

Krissy was happy with the answer she got, and she released the schmoe from the scissors and gave him a few minutes to recover. He was dripping wet from what he just went through. And so was she. Her torn t-shirt was covered in sweat and revealing her curvy and muscular pecs and erect nipples. Her quads and calves were visible through torn jeans. And to top it all, she just realised something to her surprise - she was horny. This domina thing was really turning her on.

Schmoe was still breathing heavily and recovering from the suffering he just went through, when he noticed Krissy ripping remains of her shirt and jeans off of her, and looking at him intensly. Suddenly he felt her sitting above him, her ripped pecs and curvy breasts right in front of his face. And the nipples, torturing him just a few minutes ago, were now in his mouth, asking for a lick. He didn't need to be told what to do next, he obliged without words.

He also found his arms hugging her wide back first, and then going down, feeling her back through her tiny waist all the way down, until he was holding her muscular glutes in both of his hands. He felt her flexing the glutes, pushing slightly against his crotch, getting fully erect now. And then he heard her whispering to his ear.

"Now it's time for you to give me a special type of KARMA as well", she said, "and to press another kind of button for me". She pushed her strong, vascular hand in his pants, starting to massage him.

Schmoe closed his eyes and smiled. He just went through hell, but he knew that what was ahead was pure paradise.

:)

Forum Saradas

Krissy
« on: May 04, 2015, 08:02:20 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Krissy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View