Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576624 Posts in 73375 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 02:24:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  how much would u pay for f/s?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: how much would u pay for f/s?  (Read 20372 times)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
Re: how much would u pay for f/s?
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2021, 10:49:57 pm »
Kind of fun thread this, IMO FBB's are like most of us not only regarding the need of money but also when it comes to the need of sex and TLC. Any lady will appreciate a well groomed man with a well mannered behaviour, to treat a lady the way a lady should be treated and respected. Be a good gentleman. Not a slouch that think it's right to just hand over a fistful of Uncles greenies and drop your pants for a fuck....
Tell you, one of my experiences was in a midwestern state with an absolutely stunning muscular fitness woman, not a word mentioned about or request for f/s or nudity when making the arrangement for the wrestling session.
We met at my hotel room and I'd taken a shower and groomed myself well to be ready for her arrival. I paid up the fee as soon as she entered, We had a wonderful chat and got to know each other a bit prior to the session.
We got along very well and I could see she appreciated how we got along. Well as it turned out she wrestled the heck out of me for about ½ an hour and then she sat on my face as I reached out my tounge to "welcome" her, still not nude, she felt it obviously and she was wet as well, what followed was 2½ hour non scheduled time of superior f/s and bj, leaving me a toally exhausted "rug" on the floor and her a well satisfied and happy Queen.
Of course YMMV but when the lady wants it herself you will experience more than your $ can buy. Be what SHE wants you to be and the value is priceless.

Couldn't have said it better.   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2021, 10:49:57 pm »

Offline jazzer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2021, 10:32:44 pm »
has anyone gotten full service thrown in for free when they were not expecting it?

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2021, 12:16:49 am »
has anyone gotten full service thrown in for free when they were not expecting it?

Try reading the thread.   ;)

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2021, 06:55:08 am »
yes it happens. I can’t say names but one well know and very large traveler says HJ only but about 20 mins into muscle worship and mastrubation on her flips me over and starts giving me a rim job that lead where it should. With most the boundaries are set or explored on or before the first session. But I have had  half a dozen or so flip on their ground rules and the become regular FS sessions.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2021, 06:58:34 pm »
Lora O - Debra D - wildkat

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2021, 09:41:20 pm »

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2021, 09:42:04 pm »
Lora O - Debra D - wildkat
100%

Well, I fucked that up . . . twice.  What Artax said.  lol

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  how much would u pay for f/s?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View