Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576655 Posts in 73379 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 05:05:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  How to Make a Deposit When Wifey Scans CC/Bank Statements
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to Make a Deposit When Wifey Scans CC/Bank Statements  (Read 945 times)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
How to Make a Deposit When Wifey Scans CC/Bank Statements
« on: December 20, 2021, 12:20:11 am »
My hope is that this wasn't answered in another thread, and yes I looked although my search was not exhaustive. Yes, I'm married.  Yes, I used to session regularly; now, rarely . . . but still want to keep the door open.  Yes, I have kept it secret.  Back in the day, deposits were not generally required, but now seem to be de rigueur, and with so many time wasters and unreliable schmoes, I get the reasoning of our dear sessionettes.  However, for old timers like me who are able to squirrel away a few hundred bucks a year for the odd session, I'm struggling with how I'm going to make a deposit w/o leaving an electronic footprint.  I am aware of the option of using snailmail although there is a time element that sometimes does not work for Travelers.  I've considered opening a stealth CC account, but as soon as we refinance (something we've done four times in the past five years), THAT CC account will show up on the credit report.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: How to Make a Deposit When Wifey Scans CC/Bank Statements
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 12:45:43 am »
If you can hide it, a stealth checking acct, with a cash app of some type.  Do everything online, but you never know when
the bank will mail you something. 

I haven't done this, but maybe a wire transfer would work, where you go to the wire place and use cash.   

Offline Courageousmisterj

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 12:52:46 am »
Can you use prepaid credit cards on cash apps or send a gift card code over text or email?

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 05:49:29 am »
Tried using pre paid cards but it’s a bit messy. I started up a spare account as emergency and make sure the statements get email to secret gmail account. Basically it’s completely UTR and then I deposit cash at the bank or ATM when I need to make payments

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2021, 09:53:37 pm »
Thanks, lads!  I'm a bit dodgy when it comes to tech stuff, AND if I fuck it up, it could def boomerang on me . . . happened once when I tried to send a cashier's check.  I bought it with cash, but then the teller told me that it would still appear on my statement, so I cancelled it; I asked, "Will this still appear on my statement?" to which they responded, "No."  Two weeks later . . . it was on the bank statement.  I had to do some fast talking AND the bank called my HOUSE to confirm the cancellation!  I was ready to ring the necks of everybody in that fucking bank!!  Ended up snailmailing a postal money order which worked fine since the session was a month away.  But WTF banks??  LOL!

Thanks again, fellas!

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2021, 10:17:09 pm »
yeah, this is not going to end well.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2021, 01:55:45 pm »
I used Western Union a few times, at least with Ms Melissa and maybe a few others. As a tech guy that I am, it all seemed weirdly prehistoric - from memory I had to give my name (well, ‘a’ name), although I didn’t have to show ID. I *think* she needed a WU account and I had to use that name on the form along with a location. Anyhoo, against all odds, it seemed to work.

Nowadays I use cash in an envelope - lowest common denominator I know, and I have no recourse if it gets lost, but so far, so good. I guess I could register/certify (?) but that leaves a minimal electronic trail I can do without.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2021, 05:43:16 pm »
I used Western Union a few times, at least with Ms Melissa and maybe a few others. As a tech guy that I am, it all seemed weirdly prehistoric - from memory I had to give my name (well, ‘a’ name), although I didn’t have to show ID. I *think* she needed a WU account and I had to use that name on the form along with a location. Anyhoo, against all odds, it seemed to work.

Nowadays I use cash in an envelope - lowest common denominator I know, and I have no recourse if it gets lost, but so far, so good. I guess I could register/certify (?) but that leaves a minimal electronic trail I can do without.

I think this one makes the most sense for me, so thanks for the confirmation.  It eliminates the more spontaneous session where you suddenly notice that a sessionette is in town "tomorrow," so I guess that means more effective planning on my part . . . not my strong suit, but like Arnold says, "Work on your weak points, so they become strong points," or something.  Heehee!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  How to Make a Deposit When Wifey Scans CC/Bank Statements

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View