Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576148 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 02:57:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Gayle Moher
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gayle Moher  (Read 87750 times)

Offline JavaMan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Gayle Moher
« Reply #225 on: June 09, 2021, 06:53:27 pm »
Gayle was also one of my very favorites.  I saw her twice and would see her again in a moment if she traveled.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #225 on: June 09, 2021, 06:53:27 pm »

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #226 on: June 10, 2021, 10:55:21 am »
Thanks for the update- always wanted to see her- don’t know if I will get to Panama City though

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #227 on: June 11, 2021, 08:11:15 pm »
I know on some other threads, Gayle has gotten some mixed reviews.  However, I think a number of guys mistake her "standoffishness" for actual shyness.  She seemed standoffish the first time I saw her fifteen years ago, but I tried killing her with kindness and she responded.  After that first session, I must've seen her at least a dozen times and on every occason she was kind, generous, affectionate, and very welcoming.  She's one of my ATFs.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #228 on: June 12, 2021, 07:51:22 am »
I know on some other threads, Gayle has gotten some mixed reviews.  However, I think a number of guys mistake her "standoffishness" for actual shyness.  She seemed standoffish the first time I saw her fifteen years ago, but I tried killing her with kindness and she responded.  After that first session, I must've seen her at least a dozen times and on every occason she was kind, generous, affectionate, and very welcoming.  She's one of my ATFs.

Seems we all fell a little bit in love with gayle 🤣

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2021, 08:15:47 am »
Yes I did too. I only saw her 3 times she was beautiful nice and just lovely to be around and talk too especially with her accent. Does anybody know how to get in contact with her? I would love to see her again.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #230 on: July 18, 2021, 10:41:53 pm »
Her name   @yahoo.com a bit slow responding these days. Will not travel and not in competition shape at all.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #231 on: July 21, 2021, 08:44:42 pm »
Her name   @yahoo.com a bit slow responding these days. Will not travel and not in competition shape at all.

The first time I saw her she was in comp shape and holy Christ, I almost emptied my clip right there as I walked in the door.  Never had seen such a gorgeous combo of mass that was not over-the-top, yet as thick as possible on a small frame . . . if that makes the least bit of sense . . .

The times after that, she's stopped training for comps, was still in good shape, but you probably would not have known she'd been an elite bber.  Nevertheless, her sessions were outstanding, and I developed a bit of a crush on her, which I told her about, and she thought it was cute and complimentary.  I miss Gayle.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #232 on: December 20, 2021, 07:19:03 am »
saw my quite and thought it didn’t sound right… not in contest shape but still has amazing body and still beautiful.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Gayle Moher

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View