Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579444 Posts in 73855 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 08, 2024, 09:55:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 132028 times)

Offline e720hv

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #450 on: August 12, 2023, 06:43:53 pm »
I am still waiting to cash in a session that I prepaid for over two years ago. She had to reschedule 3 different times. She offered a nice concession for having to reschedule, however the last email I sent about a month or so ago hasn't been replied to. Still holding out hope to finally meet her for the first time.

Forum Saradas

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #451 on: August 12, 2023, 09:34:11 pm »
I am still waiting to cash in a session that I prepaid for over two years ago. She had to reschedule 3 different times. She offered a nice concession for having to reschedule, however the last email I sent about a month or so ago hasn't been replied to. Still holding out hope to finally meet her for the first time.

Toronto? Cause I'm in the same boat

Offline JakeFr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #452 on: August 13, 2023, 02:58:11 am »
Has anyone seen her recently ? I might be having a session next week with her

I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She looked the same as she always does. Big off-season physique. Boobs went up in size too. Depending on the last time you saw her.

What does her off-season physique look like? Could you possibly share a photo on GirlsWithMuscle that reflects her current shape? Considering booking a session.

Offline e720hv

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #453 on: August 14, 2023, 02:50:17 am »

Toronto? Cause I'm in the same boat

No, I don't want to mention actual city, but it's a tier 2/tier 3 city in the Midwest / Upper Plains. I can understand it's not easy for her to come back as it's a dead region for session interest.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #454 on: August 17, 2023, 01:00:08 am »
Plus with WB270 gone forever now she might have to sign up with session girls to post travel dates or a calender link on her IG page. She has been talking about creating an OF account.

Her profile on sessiongirls went up a few days ago. Business as usual, it would seem.

Offline Beastmogym

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #455 on: August 22, 2023, 01:21:10 pm »
I gave her a deposit over 5 years ago and she won't respond to me. Hope she does soon!

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #456 on: August 22, 2023, 02:39:09 pm »
I gave her a deposit over 5 years ago and she won't respond to me. Hope she does soon!

Not a chance
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #457 on: August 22, 2023, 03:10:58 pm »
Wasn't she like this early on in her session career but eventually wised up?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #458 on: August 22, 2023, 03:16:22 pm »
Wasn't she like this early on in her session career but eventually wised up?

The same situation keeps being reported so no change.  She's returned some from memory but I'd imagine that's a small percentage.  The thing early in her career was the session falling through due to her from my experience.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Beastmogym

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #459 on: August 22, 2023, 09:02:36 pm »
Clean out your inbox please.
I just cleaned it out.

Offline Beastmogym

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #460 on: September 06, 2023, 09:09:10 pm »
I emailed, text, and messaged her again and still with no response. She has read my message but won't respond. Not sure what to do now.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #461 on: September 06, 2023, 10:20:29 pm »
I emailed, text, and messaged her again and still with no response. She has read my message but won't respond. Not sure what to do now.
Did you read my message? I haven't gotten a response from you.

Offline MsMelissa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #462 on: September 07, 2023, 04:17:42 pm »
Beastmogym my email is Melissasgym@yahoo.com

Offline MsMelissa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #463 on: September 07, 2023, 04:23:17 pm »
I have no email from you sweetie or I would of responded to you. Please send the email again as I check my email. I looked at my inbox and spam and nothing indicting a recent email about a date we were suppose to have 5 years ago. I’d like to take care of the matter ❤️❤️❤️

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #464 on: September 07, 2023, 06:32:43 pm »
Beastmogym my email is Melissasgym@yahoo.com

Omg Ms Melissa is in here!!! That's awesome!! Love your work love 💪💪 also love how you wear heels 👠

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View