Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578525 Posts in 73745 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 02:06:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years  (Read 91513 times)

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2019, 03:20:32 pm »
As always, exceptionally well done.  I'll admit it's gone in a bit of a different direction that I first thought - where I expected Jinni to play matchmaker for Larry with some VERY young and in the process of becoming steroid-mutated competitor. - with Larry being somewhat shocked by what's going on and turning to Jinni for help/explanation - and Jinni educating him (literally - not biblically) .. always fun to see where all this goes

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2019, 04:06:58 am »
Wow, what a wonderful scene Eli. How did I miss this? What a tremendous sequence that you were able to bring to "fruition" in multiple ways so quickly. :)  Honestly though - another great chapter of a fantastic story.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2019, 07:48:02 am »
Eli, how are you? Staiyn' alive?

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2019, 04:09:57 pm »
Hey everyone – thanks for the cool nice words and feedback. I have to admit I love when I get a good response and write a story that people respond to like this one. At the same time I have guilt because you don’t like to let people down. I should say I have the latest installment  mostly done. I just need to proof it as I get so embarrassed when I re-read my old stories and find sloppy mistakes.

This latest chapter flips up the format a little, but still should have some good Mrs J muscle pumping action to it. And I will say if you wanted to know what makes Jinni tic this chapter should give you a good idea. I am also looking at it and realizing how long it is so not sure if I should break it up or post it as one.

I also want to add a few people have DMed me asking when the story will be finished. For me I don’t look at these stories that way – I kind of think of them more like a TV show or a movie franchise like Bond. It should go on for as long as it need to go on for and as long as its fun to write and there are stories to tell, and or course as long as people respond to it. That being said I do have a design for the stories and more points I want to hit so expect more to come.

Sorry about the hold up. Story should be forthcoming soon.

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2019, 09:57:47 pm »
Please take as much time as you need to write the best possible story. Big fan of your work, keep up!
 :rock:

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2019, 07:50:39 pm »
Take it easy and enjoy your writing experience. Read you soon ;-)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2019, 10:51:32 pm »
Hey yall -- Decided to break up the format for this entry and take a little break from Lawrence's POV. This way we can get to see a little of the behind the scenes that went into making Jinni the woman she is.

Hope you like the change.

I picture this story starting about a week or so after Jinni's last contest and then going into flash backs. Hope you like the change of directions. Comments, critiques, questions all welcome. Thanks for reading!

Jinni slowly pulled the sports bra down in place and with a quick snap and felt the durable lycra fabric stretching over her thick lat overhang, and then pulling tight up and around the beefy swells of her developed traps and shoulders.

She was big now. A few weeks off her dieted down contest weight. She knew what this looked like. To be a woman who looked like her. She had heard the comments but –

And how did it feel? She would demure when asked, but to be honest… it felt great! To know that whatever room you walked into you were strong. Probably the strongest person there.

Her thighs had taken on the offseason weight and were big, round, swollen. A bit of her tan had faded off, and she took a moment to jiggle her right thigh and then forcefully bring it down back into a hard flex.

She walked out of the women’s changing room of the gym she could feel the mass of development, the way her inner thighs rubbed together. At first, when she started to grow after starting her pursuit to build her body, she had found it off-putting, and when she really began her journey in earnest to add mass she had found that area seemed to respond. She could remember outings with her son and husband, something as simple as an afternoon walking around her neighborhood’s outdoor mall in shorts would cause the newly sprouting muscle thickness to chafe from the friction of its rubbing.

She learned to manage it. Training herself to walk with a slight waddle to avoid that inner thickness. An accommodation to her growing size. She knew how it made her look. She had seen the men and women at the BBing shows she had admired, how they walked, carrying themselves as if their frames were too big for their bodies.  Like pumped up gorillas. And then when her trainer and her began to slowly start to supplement in a cocktail of growth hormones to assist in her training – she began to grow like a balloon.

The feeling of the muscles of her thigh rubbing together, forcing her legs outwards became an increasing reminder of her ever sprouting growth. And she loved it. To feel the hardness in that area replace the softness that was there before… it was a reminder that she was growing and changing.

She grabbed her towel and headed out onto the gym floor…

As Jinni made her way out to the gym floor, the mirrors lining the large workout area reflected images of herself back at her. Still… even a decade after she had started this journey she would catch a glimpse of herself at times and find it hard to believe this was her. Her head on top of that super hero’s body. She could remember that first year of training. Her small limbs struggling to lift the small dinky dumbbells. Her forearms sore. When she had got a trainer and gotten serious, that’s when things changed.

She could still remember… it was about six months into her first serious cycle, waking up and looking at her newly pumped-up muscles in the bathroom mirror. Turning and flexing and posing… she spent what seemed like hours looking at herself. Her shoulders, she remembered, those were big and round like bowling balls. It wasn’t ego or narcissism that kept her eyes locked on her image, but fascination. Beauty… she thought, and she knew then that she wanted to share this with the world. That looking like this, being this big, this buff, this strong looking on a woman who was still pretty and feminine would be her art.

She stopped midway along the gym floor. Walt, the cameraman who had been hired by Pro-Ex to do the shoot had set up a bunch of lights where the photo shoot would take place. And an assistant make up lady to do her make up stood waiting near the gym area that had been roped off for a shoot for Pro-Ex’s new extreme fat burners (XTreme-Shredz) which she as the official spokeswoman for.

“Just a second Jinni let me get this set up here,” Walt said adjusting the lights as the makeup lady made her way over to do her final touch ups.

“Hi…” the makeup lady said as she approached taking in the large muscle lady in front of her in her massive shape. Jinni extended her had for a shake. Softly as she did whenever greeting another woman, cautious and always aware of her power. Lightly placing her fingers into the smaller woman’s hand and giving her just the most subtle squeeze. Almost just a light brush. Always aware of her perception. She knew how her body looked, how large and intimidating the ‘muscles’ made her appear and was always conscious of offsetting this as a spokeswoman for the sport. She wanted the smaller woman to walk away impressed by her dainty femininity. The duality the hard muscles mixed with an uber softness. The ultimate goal to bridge both the power of the muscles with the underlying beauty and softness that came with being a woman.

“Alright think we’re ready to go over here…” Said Walt finishing adjusting the last of the two lights.

Mark and Tony, the two Pro-Ex reps, made their way over to Jinn and she relaxed slightly, or as slightly as her thick meaty lats and muscle injected mass could. Still keeping her arms swinging somewhat out from her side at forty-five-degree angles. She placed a single hand on her hip giving her a slightly relaxed look, but still with the near 190 pounds of beef she was carrying it was impossible to look completely relaxed, and she could feel the slight contraction of her bra enclosed pecs, just a small layering of body fat over them to help her build size in the coming months, briefly flutter and contract under her pale marble-like skin.

The Pro-Ex reps stood close to her and Jinni couldn’t help but notice despite their own pumped-up physiques that her densely packed mature muscle just looked far more striking as she briefly regarded herself in the mirror behind them. Sure they had size, maybe even 30 or pounds on her, but at Jinni’s smaller height the dense muscle and the maturity just made her seem that much more impressive. This, of course, was one of her gifts and she sensed it from the start… the drugs helped but when Jinni had found the iron she had known… known that muscle would cling to her small bones and continue to build and compound itself in a way that it wouldn’t n 99% of the population. Her trainer has said it himself. She had a gift.

“So we’ll just shoot you out… do a bunch of shots.” The rep said, and Jinni nodded. Her bright, beautiful smile again conveying ease. Making people feel comfortable.

“I’ve lifted a few weights before….” Jinni said smiling and offering Walt a slight pat on the back of his arm which conveyed both confidences as well as ease.

Jinni approached the bar which had been loaded heavy with…. She counted them in her head – four thick 45lb plates on each side. That was 180 on each side… so 360 lbs total and the bar was at 45, so that was a deadlift of over 400 lbs. She knew the deal… bend down…snatch the weight up and hold…. The large near refrigerator bulk pulling at her arms, forearms, and traps… despite her new size she was still lean, and the veins would begin to shoot out and contract from her traps while the thick bar would press into, and impact what little it could, of her, still rock hard bubble developed quads. Hold the pose - chest press out… glutes clenched and again look both powerful and feminine. That always bugged her. The guys only needed to look powerful… But still, she loved it. She knew the effect her beauty could have on men and women combined with the power of her physique. How intoxicating the combination could be… not in a conceited way but closer to an artist sharing a gift.

“Whenever you're ready to go Jinni…” Walter said as he took the place by the camera and Mark, Tony and the makeup girl looked up. Perhaps a bit nervous that they had overloaded the bar.

Jinni walked up…

“Muscle girl moving…’ She thought to herself as she knew a good portion of the gym had stopped to see what the scantily clad women with the large muscles would do.

“We can add more…” Jinni said looking at the bar.

“Okay… let's add another plate to the side….” Said Tony, the Pro-Ex, rep as the photog assistant struggle to carry the 45lb plate over.

Jinni cocked her head. “Actually two more… to each side…” Jinni said as if it was nothing and she could see for the first time the darts of glances between Walt, the Pro Ex execs… even the makeup woman who for the first time had stopped texting on her cell to look over.

“Okay… two more…. Plates on each side…” Said Tony said again, maybe a bit worried that his spokesmodel might overdo it for the day.

Soon and with a bit of help from Jinni… “You got it?” She asked as knelt over and helped the struggling assistant whose waist looked like it was the size of one of Jinni’s muscle bulging thighs, with help loading up the bar.

There it was… over 500 lbs of steel. “Okay.. ready…” Jinni said approaching the bar and kneeling down in near perfect Olympic deadlifting form and –

“Yeah…” She gritted her teeth pouting slight and… Yank… lifted the thick bar off the ground which bounced slightly under the multiple weight which seemed to threaten to bend the iron bar in half.

Jinni brought it up mid-thigh and held it… muscles bulging and exploding as the flashbulbs popped….

And she smiled for the camera….

THE MUSCULAR MRS. JONES PART 6: THE MAKING OF A MUSCLE MOMMY

She still remembered the idea – a few months after Sebastian was born, Bill’s career at the computer company was just starting to blossom, and she thought. ‘Might as well get into shape.’ She held a small bit of baby weight she carried on her hips and her thighs from the difficult childbirth. But still, she had never given much thought at that point in her life to the gym or ‘working out.’ She was Jinni, the cool girl. The same girl who in high school spent a summer following her boyfriend and his band as they traveled across the country. Sleeping in the back of a van, surviving on gas station hot dogs and cheap beer. Sure she had been pretty, but that hadn’t been how she got by. People loved to talk to her, guys loved to talk to her, they felt in some ways she was one of their own… the idea of ‘working out to look good’ seemed comical, self-involved. She thought of those primped up aerobics girls, hair teased, lycra leotard jammed up there but as they stepped their skinny limbs up and down. That wasn’t who she was – she lived in jeans and her old bf’s bomber jacket.

But still, she started and…. Liked it. Weirdly enough. It became a habit. Sebastian was starting school, and she was looking at a large house all alone. The income from Bill’s job indulged her in free time, and that’s what she had.

And as she put the time in. She noticed something happened. She got stronger. Getting stronger was cool. She liked the strength. 8 or so months in, she didn’t look that much different, but she felt different. Her arms had an excellent shape to them, and still, a bit of the cellulite from the baby remained. She remembers the day when a trainer at the gym commented on her ‘dedication.’ And she signed up – under the trainer things progressed and her body found a shape. It seemed like the broad Irish shoulders she had inherited from her dad were good for something, carrying muscle.

Still, she knew she had a husband at home – and she knew Bill and the women he liked. Sleek, toned girls, but she knew her husband was also a comic book and fantasy nerd and that the women in those publications had a beautiful shape to them. She wanted to be attractive to her husband and soon found that the shape she put on fit in nicely with her the aesthetic of a husband whose childhood crush had been on Storm from the X-Men comics.

When her trainer told her it was time for her to enter a local show. She balked. She wasn’t going to get on stage in a rhinestone-studded bikini and prance around oiled up like some chicken under the hot stage lights (if only she knew then where her life would take her.) But still, she was competitive and now, out of the job market as a stay at home more for the past 3 years she was looking for something to fire her up.

She agreed and trained for what at that time seemed to be working her butt off. If only she had known then what working her butt off actually was. Bert, the local trainer, didn’t really know ‘dawg-gone’ really anything about training women. Told her to eat almost nothing and she lived on the treadmill for nearly 8 weeks leading up the show. Her hunger was so bad she’d lie awake, and the sweat and dehydration gave her headaches so bad she could barely remember to pick her kid up from school.

But still, she got ‘abs.’ A little 4-pack which popped out a week from her show. And the weight came off her shoulders revealing small spiderweb lines of muscles and that small waist she inherited from her mom came in handy as it stood out in sharp contrast to her shoulders. ‘Natural shape’ she remembers Bert saying as she stood under the lights as he looked her over.

And that weight on her hips? While not wholly gone was slowly going down – she looked good.

And Bill seemed to love it.

One night coming in to go to bed, she stood there in her panties putting away her work out clothes. ‘You look like real life X Man.’ He said coming up to her. He touched her along her firm abs, feeling them. The ripples. She loved it as his hand crisscrossed the ridges and valleys of her newly discovered mid-section, which just a few months before had been covered with a soft doughy layer of body fat. He kissed her shoulder and upper back which now sported newly unveiled chiseled muscle. Him touching her felt good. It felt beyond good. Something about the way his hands explored her body, her hard-earned muscles made all the hard work seem worth it.

The muscle felt different to be touched.

She felt appreciated.

She had always been Jinni with the good brain, the right personality. But this body. This muscle made her feel a deep physical connection to herself she had never had. A relationship she had never known she had lacked. And the way her husband pawed over her, lapping up her body, the power she seemed to ooze in her pure physical sexuality was a charge she had never felt… for the first time since giving birth to Sebastian she truly felt alive.

Unaware and without much guidance from Bert she had purchased a swimsuit from Nordstrom to pose in, she had no idea that a posing suit was generally custom made. She was such a newb then. And standing backstage she hadn’t even known to get a tan, rushing the night before to cover herself with over the counter tanning solution. As she stood there under the hot lights, in her canary yellow off the rack swimsuit, she could feel the audience looking at her. And Bill looking at her. She could now feel that powerful carnal desire she had felt in the bedroom spill out in the rest of her waking life. And as she prowled the stage in her heels, she felt the eyes of the audience on her. The eyes of the men, desiring her and the women as well. Their looks of envy for the way she looked, the status that her body conveyed.

But still, she had been woefully unprepared for the level of competition even here at a local show. She remembered how her jaw hit the floor as she came backstage and saw that even then the girls in her amateur division looked like they were from another stratosphere. This was just a fitness competion, but even the smallest girls looked big, broad and pumped. Their shoulders seemingly hanging off their bodies, sizeable back door lats and overly developed glutes which were large, pumped up and jutted from their hips with seeming little concern for the effects of gravity. And their condition! She had sweated and cried and starved herself, and she felt she looked good, but these over girls seemed to have achieved a near physically impossible look to their skin. Dry, crisp allowing each step of their gracefully carved bodies to send flutters and ripples with each breath.

Jinni finished at the bottom end of the group. She got good feedback from the judges ‘A natural frame…’ some said again with that feedback. She even knew from the stage she was nowhere near the winner, who was nearly a decade younger than her but had a body that was so powerful Jinni literally felt the breath leave her body and as she looked its shape on stage and the sharp pangs of jealousy developed in her.

She knew from then on – she needed to do whatever it took to develop that kind of body.

Jinni wasn’t dumb. She knew. Knew about the world, and the rumors. Nobody ‘just looked like’ these girls. Despite how exquisite their bodies looked there was nothing ‘natural’ about the ways the girls who topped their classes looked.

As Jinni looked at herself in the mirror that night after the show, she felt good, but the other girls looked wholly from another world. She knew drugs were rampant even amongst the smaller competitors and were the only way to explain the insanely broad pumped up shoulders which seemed to belong to pro footballer players or basketball players, not the aged up cheerleaders most of these girls looked like. Or the stomachs which showed every clear delineation of muscle. Or especially not the textbook anatomy lean lower bodies, whom Jinni had glimpsed as she stood along the back as the winner pranced across stage in her heels, the bright lights shimmering and showcasing every small muscle and movement on the girls’ hyper-developed lower body and glutes, whose conditioning was so lean Jinni felt she could tell the girl’s pulse merely from the highlighted veins along the girls butt cheeks with seemed to shake and pop with each of her movement.

The girls looked good.

Inhuman…

And that’s she wanted to look.

She wanted to look so good. So perfect people’s understandings of what was physically possible to do with the human body would be questioned by merely looking at her…

###

She set to work. Bert had been a good beginner coach, but she knew if she wanted to take it the next level she’d need to work with someone better. She talked to Bill, a good coach cost money and luckily Bill was moving up the ranks at his company and money starting to really come in. To give his wife a hobby, and not only a hobby, but one that was reaping results which he himself was enjoying more and more seemed like an obvious decision. Besides… he thought what is in a few months he had this nice buffed up curvy wife on his arm to show off. How the guys at his job would envy him.

With Bill’s deep bank account at her disposal Jinni set off finding a coach. She found one who specialized in girls, one who would push her. She also knew she needed to take the next step.

The conversation of first trying ‘roids’ as she called them…. God, another thing she couldn’t see herself doing in the past… but still, some lines had been crossed that she now found herself driven. She had somewhat come right out and asked her new trainer who said it was the only way to get her to the level she needed to be. A living breathing supergirl.

But there was another line to cross… Bill.

###

How would he react? This was a social taboo. Not only where these drugs illegal, and carried legal penalties with them, there were social norms. These were male hormones. Uncharted territory. Jinni knew from her own research, which she did with her copious amounts of in her free time after dropping Sebastian off at school, that much of the seeming fear of these drugs were somewhat media hype. Still, these were powerful chemicals, she was playing with her own physiology. Tweaking who she actually was from the inside. On a deep, hormonal level. And there were horror stories, for as many girls out there who, besides from their fantastically developed bodies, seemed to show no signs in their face or voice of use, there were other girls, women with receding hairlines, deep voices. Irreversible effects. It was something like playing chemical roulette with her body, but she knew from her trainer's expertise and the fact that Bill’s deep financial background she could source the best stuff and use it wisely skirting most of the side effects that seemed to befall other unfortunate victims.

But still – how to convince Bill?

This was blasting off into the great beyond of chemical experimentation. It could go either way as Bill seemed to love the changes in her body, but how would he react to sleeping next to a woman, sharing his life with a woman, whose body was processing a seeming steady supply of male hormones? Building and pushing her body beyond normal, natural development.

Would he balk at a wife whose muscle and strength and now hormone level made her more of a man than him?

Or would he like her new physical developments? Jinni herself had been surprised at how men reacted to heightened muscular development on females. She had at first thought they would be turned off, but judging by the looks of the men in the crowd and the glances she would get at the gym – it seemed the opposite.

“Well, it’s curves…” Bill said one night, rubbing his arm up over his wife’s rounded shoulder and down into her sports bra where, her small breast area, which has been rather large after Sebastian’s birth, was now slowly worked down to a thin layer of muscle. “And men respond to curves…” Bill continued analytical as ever. “And the muscle gives you curves but its like… more than curves…” He said searching for the right words.

That had been it! Jinni had finally thought. The muscle didn’t detract from the feminine shape. The broad shoulders, high upturned chest and pec muscles, small rippling waist, curved out glutes hips, quad sweep and down to the pulsing diamond calves, and ever the chiseled arms and popped triceps which hung off the body – weren’t masculine! They were, in fact, the exaggeration of the ideal hourglass body, just blown up to such an extreme level!

This all made perfect sense!

It was why she’d often find men drawn to her body as she walked down the aisle at a grocery store in her tight workout attire after a workout. The curves, shape, and motion of muscle on a woman’s body made it dynamic, hyper-feminine in a way that demanded attention.

The ‘straight male gaze’ had no choice but to look on. Same with women, who were naturally trained to perceive threats nearby. Even gay men and women seemed to be drawn in, enticed by the aesthetic crossing over of her physicality. Hell! She also noticed animals and babies reacted to her differently, most likely aware of evolutionary advantage and genetics that carrying such a physique communicated.

##

She planned wisely for bringing the subject up of the PED usage with Bill. Sexuality had never been a thing she welded much. But in the year or so of developing her physique, she found more and more that she could use it to her advantage. Not in anyway brandishing it as a weapon, but she had begun to see it could be used to make the world an easier place for her to navigate. Still, she thought she wasn’t ‘manipulating’ her husband, merely helping him come to his own ends in the decision. One that she thought would no doubt benefit him as well and she hoped he would continue to enjoy the growing development of her body.

She planned for that night, and as they got ready for bed, she had made sure she wore a specific type of panties. A sporty cut, a light violet. The color was pretty and feminine and made her skin, which she was beginning to tan regularly, look darker. The cut rode her hips and brought out her flat stomach, while the back was cut high to allow a full view of her blossoming glute development.

She tied a somewhat baggy shirt up around her stomach to expose and highlight her abs, while the loose fit of the baggy shirt made her upper body appear broader and thus made her hips appear even smaller –

“Baby… Question…” She said bounding over to the bed and lying above the sheets next to Bill who quickly put down his computer magazine and began running his hand over her toned quad.

“Uhm… Err…” She said biting her lip in a way that made her seem both coy, indecisive, but one that she had learned was highly effective in communicating with men as created a natural pout and the bite caused her lips to plump.

“So I met with my trainer today and… well, we talked about the future and me competing, and you know how you encouraged me to—“

“Oh, yea… Of course.” Said Bill happily. Working his way up to the hip. “By the way – I showed Roger those photos of you at the show. And he was like ‘wow.’” He said as he hand continued to find its way up her hip.

“Oh, you did baby? That’s awesome. I want you to be proud of me.”

“I am… He was like ‘Damn your wife is hot.’ I think he was a bit jealous.”

“Oh, really baby. We can’t have him be jealous.” Jinni’s hand found its way up to Bill’s thigh and touched the outside of his underwear. She could feel his cock stiffening under the fabric, and she slowly rubbed the outside of her hand over it. Causing him to shudder slightly at the contact.

“No. No, it's okay… It turned me on.” Bill said, breathing as he hardened more from his wife’s light contact against his member.

“Oh, it did?” Jinni said, surprise and put a bit of girlish bop to her voice.

“Yeah… I imagined him you know like… jerking off to you…”

“Oh, you did?” She said continuing her gentle stroke. “And it turned you on?”

Bill silently nodded now feeling the intense building pressure in his crotch.

“Here,” Jinni said and pulled Bill’s thickening member out of his briefs and began stroking it.

“So… about that. I talked to my trainer and… “ She stopped suddenly. “Do you want me to do another show?”

“Yes…” Bill said fighting the increasing pressure as Jinni continued to stroke him under the sheets.

“I do too. I want to see you in that crowd, and I want you and Seb to look up at me and be proud of me… You want that right?”

‘Yes…’ Bill nodded.

“So the trainer said in order to this I need to ‘go to the next level’ this will mean… well, this will involve me taking some… stuff.” Jinni began to stroke harder, and she thought for a moment she felt Bill soften a bit.

“What kind of stuff?” Bill said pulling back a bit from the contact of Jinni’s hand.

“Well, the stuff the girls at the show took. You remember those girls. Those big buffed girls with those perfect bodies…” She began to stroke him again and at the mention of the other girls in the show felt him once again stiffen, and the trickling of a bit of cum begin to run down his shaft. Jinni cupped her hand over the head of his dick and rubbed the milky fluid on the base of her hand and dragged it down his shaft allowing it to lubricate her stroking action.

“Well he said that in order for me to get there, which I can – I need some help, chemical help…” she paused for the word. “Steroids…” she let linger there and could sense that behind the growing pleasure in Bill, there was also trepidation.

She followed up quickly “Girly steroids…” she said, making it sound cuter. ‘Ana-anavar…’ she said her mouth somewhat catching on the new word she had just learned a few days before when her trainer went over her ‘stack.’

“But these are ‘girl steroids…” she said again, rephrasing in a way to make it more admissible to Bill, also hoping that his scientific-computer programmer's analytical mind might lodge onto the ‘process’ aspect of it. The idea of her suping herself up, becoming Jinni 2.0.

“I don’t know,” Bill said, still fighting through the haze of Jinni’s stroking. She loved that, she loved that even at this moment he was concerned for her health. She increased her stroke and could feel him violently close to climaxing.

“Aren’t there—aren’t their side effects?” Bill asked, concern punctuating his shallow breaths.

“Not for these kinds…” Jinni added. Somewhat lying, there was always some hazard, but these were the safest, and she knew Bill’s finances would allow her the safest of the safe.

“Its the only way I can go forward with this…” Jinni said breathlessly, drawing close to his ear and knowing it was unfair, but letting her soft, warm breath coast along the sensitive part of his lobe, her lips just inches from brushing it.

“Besides… I thought it would be fun… your wife building herself up… turning into a superhero… just think about it…” She felt Bills dick become incredibly hard under her hand suddenly jumping to its full hardness. Fuck! Harder then she had ever felt it.

“Just think about it. Your wife all bulged up with superhero muscle… and you, her husband walking alongside of it…” Bill’s dick jumped in her hands, and she worried it was so hard the skin might tear off it.

“Can you picture that, your wittle, wittle swole wife all bulged up with big shoulders and arms…” she cooed breathily. “And remember that one girl’s glutes, those bowling balls of muscles…”

Bill nodded silently, and Jinni could see his eyes wide awake in the dark looking up at the ceiling.

“And can you imagine your wife with those bowling ball glutes, rock hard… for you to come home and touch and feel… all yours…” She was now even starting to get carried away her self and could feel the wetness dripping around her crotch as continued.

“Maybe after a show… we can go take a trip to the beach, and I’ll wear a tiny-wittle—tiny bikini with the string running up my ass to show off my rock hard glutes… all my hard work… and you walk behind me…. Looking at me… looking at all the people looking at us as I pass… your superhero of a wife…”

“Yes… yes…. My superhero of a wife…” Bill murmured and Jinni felt his dick clench and suddenly explode under the sheets pumping hard as his massive wad exploded and she too felt the insane exploding pleasure as her pussy, seemingly unstimulated tightened and climaxing then.

She continued to hold Bill’s stiffening and pulsating dick in her hands as she squeezed it slightly milking it of the last of its seamen.

She didn’t need Bill’s answer. She had already received it.

(CONTD.)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2019, 10:52:06 pm »
She had remembered those first months. After her night with Bill and when the small, bubble envelope from some European lab showed up. Its somewhat dirty exterior, an odd assortment of stamps indicating its journey from a far off land. Her trainer had assured her, this is the best of the best, and the price she and Bill had pay had been exorbitantly high, but still she didn’t want to mess around. It was her health.

But even then, as she stood there in the bathroom of her well-appointed suburban home and looked down at what had spilled out of the packet. A few small vials of clear liquid and a small box of blistered packed pills, she had reservations. Needles she thought. Couldn’t this be done without needles? Her trainer shook his head. Orals in most substances were more impure. She could get them, but again was looking at risks.

She looked down at the set of needles she had ordered from a medical supply place. She still couldn’t believe she was going to do this. She had spent the weeks since placing the order looking at videos online of how to administer shots. Mostly for diabetes patients – and she had psyched herself up, but she still couldn’t believe it. She upturned the vial and ran the liquid into the syringe. 20mgs her coach had told her to start and then up to 30 and then eventually 50 as some girls he had coached had to go up to.

She tapped the end of the syringe and allowed the small air bubble to travel out as she had seen down in the many videos she had watched and set there looking at the glueciac chemical substance.

“Oh… Jennifer… what have you gotten yourself into…” She said. Feeling in some ways like she wanted to cry like she wanted to back out.. to go back to that girl in the back of the van drinking beer but… something inside of her pushed herself on. She had gotten this far, and she never was one to let give up. Besides she said, she had paid the entry fee to the contest. She’ll just do this one show. Then hang it up. As if the entire thing has been a lark and a hobby from the start.

She felt the cold sting of the alcohol as she dragged the swab across the top and side of her butt cheek (‘Right in there…. in the meat…” she remembered her trainer saying as she sat there in his office and he flicked the side of her exposed glute to show her were to inject.)

And then she felt the quick sting and piercing pain as the needle pierced the flesh and her finger drive down the stopper and slowly empty the enhancement substance into her body.

She remembered it was a Tuesday because she remembered driving to pick up Sebastian from pre-school. As she sat in the driver’s seat of their family SUV, a small bubble of the ‘Roid’ sitting still yet to be absorbed hovering just between her skin in her muscle in her butt cheek as the car jostled and stopped in the bumper to bumper traffic heading to school’s loading zone… She remembers thinking… how normal she felt…

She had thought that within an instant of the drug hitting her muscle, she didn’t know what she thought would happen – huge muscle sprout under her skin? Her turn green and glow with Hulk-like rage as she trashed her own house? But aside from a bit of a brief flush, she had felt very little, maybe some slight tingling and just a feeling of…. Relaxation. Well being.

She had to laugh a little bit as she sat her, queuing up at school with the other moms to pick up her kids at school… about her secret… that sitting here on the leather seats of her luxury SUVs she was now a full-on roid pumping bodybuilder. Ain’t life funny?

Even then, exiting the car to get Seb she felt as if the entire world could see the sprouting granule bulb hinging off her burgeoning developed, bulging, yoga pant covered butt. Maybe she wanted them to see it? The other normy mommies picking up their kids. Going on about their lives. Maybe she wanted them to know that she was different. Then she was becoming something else. New.  Enhanced.

That night before going to bed she looked again at the vial. Ran her hands over it. Reading and rereading the fine print. Just hours before she had sat in here looking at it – in horror of what she was about to do – now she looked at it in awe. The bottle held unbridled potential. She loved it. She wanted to do it again – could she? Probably not smart. The next injection was over 12 hours away the next afternoon, now she longed for it.

She needed to be careful. She knew this was a cycle ‘8 weeks.’ But she had heard horror stories about the girls who get psychologically addicted to the gear and don’t want to get off of it. ‘Blast and cruise’ they called it. Subjecting your body to a continuous stream of drugs, constantly upping the doses as your body became more and more immune. She knew this is where trouble lied. She knew she’d need to utilize the same level of control she’d exhibited to her diet and exercise regime in her last contest prep now. But still, she realized her life had changed, and there was no going back.

###

60 LBS! 60Lb dumbbell presses. She could still remember the day. Hoisting them up high and feeling them, not only pump. But pump away like feathers.

It had been 3 weeks since that first injection in the bathroom on that fateful Tuesday, and she had expected things to change. But not like they had. Not as fast as they had. The previous 2 years of lifting had not even equaled the development she was able to put on in the barely a month since getting on the ‘sauce’. Sure she had a good base, but even she couldn’t quite fathom the compounding power of the increased strength to increased muscle size to strength to muscle. One added on the other, and it felt like she could rip out of her skin. Not only that, her trainer told her she was lucky “She had amazing drug receptors.” The ability for her body to utilize the chemicals and quickly convert it to strength which added to size. She felt as if she had hooked a bicycle pump onto her body and was now growing without limit.  “We may even need to decrease your stack…” Her trainer said to her one day, worried she was developing way past her weight class and may come in “too big.”

But still, she persisted the regiment building and building solid muscle on top of muscle day after day. As much as she enjoyed this, there were hazards. Two sets of workout pants – torn from her expanding quads. A pair of her favorite shorts – ripped at the seems as her well-muscled rump appeared to fight a fight with the shorts cheap stitching and win. Two torn dress shirts, which she actually had fun with – tearing them in front of Bill in a play acting of Hulking out before some of their lovemaking sessions.

But what had really gotten her oddly enough – were… door frames.

The mass on her shoulders came so fast that she found she’d continuously enter and exit rooms, not just bumping into door frames, but doggone smashing into them – not used to her new size. She’d regularly be going about doing house chores only to find she’d misjudge her exit of a room, her mind making a calculation for the shoulder width of the old jinni, while not factoring in Jinni 2.0’s new burgeoning mass. At the end of the day, she wasn’t sure which hurt more. The soreness from the heavyweights she hoisted in her near 3-hour workout sessions or her close calls with the pantry and bedroom doors.

XXX

The show had been a success. In fact, it had been more so. She had a brief panic a few weeks out but trusted the process and the day of the show she looked good. She looked so good she scared herself. In fact, backstage as she pumped for the show, she looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn’t look away, not ego, but she couldn’t believe what she saw looking back her – her head – but that body – didn’t belong to her – didn’t seem to belong to anyone, bulging, ripped, muscles shimmering under golden flesh – the muscles – the training the diet – the steroids -- everything had gone into making this ‘thing’ in front of her something more human then she thought it could ever be.

And it worked. She was now ‘that girl’ at the show everyone feared – yes, there was a bit of feeling wrong about someone of the other girls as she crushed them, first in the call outs – and then in the posedown – she could see some of the competitors like her from before had been entirely unready – she felt somewhat bad about embarrassing than on stage – but also thought ‘let them to get this like she did.’

Things had changed. She knew this when Sebastian then in first grade wanted to bring ‘Muscle Mommy’ to school as his show and tell. He had to instead settle for bringing her posing trophy. Jinni new the heady power rush of endorphins that she was chasing her growing strength body, the lingering stares that followed her and Bill and their son everywhere they went. She knew she’d have to work to stay grounded – to keep her connection to herself. She remembered the night they had all gone out to dinner at a chain restraint they used to frequent. This time her standard order of a jalapeno cheeseburger with extra bacon had been changed to two grilled chicken breasts with steamed veggies. And when she went to the bathroom over hearing the two women talking about her while she was in the stall “Did you see steroid girl out there…” She wanted to laugh. Steroids. Like she was some bro buying a package of tren off some guido in the men's locker room of Golds. This was sports science. Chemistry, she almost needed to bite her lip from laughing out loud. But besides. Their disgust and shock told her what she was doing was working.

Within a few months of her next completion, Bill got word that an immense offer had come in for his company. They’d need to relocate. It was more money then he’d ever thought of making. Later they could every spend – and now they’d be moving to a new town, a place where people didn’t know party Jinni from the back of the van. Jinni who had snarfed milk out of her nose laughing at Dave McFadden's impressions in the lunchroom. Jinni who knew the lyrics to every Replacements album and whose crush when they were 15 was on Paul Westerberg the groups lead singer. They’d only know Jinni Jones. The muscle mommy. The newly crowned NPC rookie of the year. They’d only know this new her – there was no more old Jinni. Now only Jinni 2.O.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    33.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2019, 05:17:31 am »
Nice detour Eli. I love the backstory of Beth and in particular her consideration and feelings regarding the drugs and how it makes you feel. As always I appreciated your wonderful description of her muscularity too.  :rock:
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2019, 05:22:45 am »
Agree - really engrossing detour.

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #130 on: May 09, 2019, 07:51:09 pm »
Love it, as usual

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2019, 08:40:35 pm »
I did re-read it, it's very cool. Really well written, detailled to give great insights on the story. Well done, can't wait for more!!

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2019, 05:07:07 pm »
This has now officially become my favourite story ever.
Soooo well written, you got true talent, congratulations!

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2019, 02:23:31 pm »
This has now officially become my favourite story ever.
Soooo well written, you got true talent, congratulations!

Hey this is really nice to hear FMF. All the comments are great and really encouraging when you are working on something but to hear you've created someone's favorite is really a great compliment so thank you. Hopefully you will continue to enjoy the upcoming chapters. And thanks again to everyone who commented. Your encouragement means a lot when it comes to taking the time to put in the work.

Offline sentinel23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #134 on: May 22, 2019, 06:33:03 pm »
This is an amazing story and has been one of my favorites for years. I'm really liking the shift in perspective. To me, nothing matches seeing the psychological changes that come with the new muscles and power they discover on their journey. Keep em coming!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View