Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579703 Posts in 73838 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 10:38:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [king22222000] Tina Baxter
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [king22222000] Tina Baxter  (Read 9279 times)

Offline king22222000

• Activity:
    0%
#1st STORY: [king22222000] Tina Baxter
« on: October 04, 2009, 01:01:00 pm »
Tina Baxter
by king22222000

My Growth Story

My name is Tina Baxer. This is a story how I became a super heroine.  All my life, I was the weak and helpless nerd, always being pushed around. I was always being teased and bullied during High School and College. After college I became a High school science teacher and even the high school kids felt I was a nerdy geek. I always dream of being big, powerful, and strong, but despite hours at the gym I was not able to get any bigger or stronger. I felt hopeless and gave up.

When I was 24 I got married to Bruce Baxter. I knew him since high school. Bruce was nerdy geek just like me so we got along well during high school and college.  Being abused and bullied all his life, he was determined to develop a muscle growth formula.  We got married just after college. It all started when the go a job a top secret army facility. He was working to develop a formula to create the super soldier for the government.

After 3 years of research he developed a potion that he needed to test. He needed a test subject but and then hopefully be able to use it on himself when he felt it was safe. Bruce had a pet mouse, that was weak, shy and timid like him self.  He felt that it would make a perfect test subject. He forced the mice to drink the growth potion. Immediately, the mouse started to shiver and cry in pain. All it’s muscle where contracting, and growing. It grew to the size of a pit bull and broke free of its cage. It was incredible. Being a brilliant scientist he knew that this could happen and had a steel cage cover the plastic cage that originally held his little timid pet. Now he had a steel cage to hold this monster he created. He knew he did it; he created a muscle growth formula that worked in animals now he needed to see if it worked in humans. He needed a new test subject.

That same day, when I was walking home from work, a gang of high school guys and girls came out of the corner and stopped me.  It was the gang that I put in detention for pushing some of the other kids around. Now they wanted there revenge.  This gang of guy and girls worked out regularly and had muscles I could at one time only dream of.  They all had bodies with well defined muscle from all the steroids they use.  They said I would pay dearly for putting them in detention and confiscating their steroids. Judy a 6 foot tall 18 yr old with the body of a fitness instructor and head of the cheerleading team said “Hi tiny Tina, How is our weak, geeky teacher doing” she then pushed me to the ground. She slapped by glasses of my face and then stepped on them. I was so scared. I begged them “Please let me go….please” .  They did not listen. They wanted revenge and they were going to get it. They all came in and started to kick and punch me. All I could do was curl up into a ball and cry in pain till I passed out. The police eventually found me passed out and took me to the nearest hospital and broken arms, legs and ribs.

My husband came to visit me at the hospital seeing me barely conscious, he saw the whole incident but we was not able to help me.  He was scared.  He new he was no match for them or for any body. He was a weakling him self. But now he knew who his new test subject would be. I was the perfect candidate. I was a weak, timid, shy wife that was pushed around all my life and now beat up so bad that I would benefit from the muscle growth potion and the healing properties of it. He now was determined to use the Hulking Serum as he called it on me whether I wanted it or not.

When I got better and was able to go home. He had a plan. He knew I would not be willing to be a guinea pig, and now that I was in a wheel chair and broken arms it was easy for him to force me to take the potion. He told the doctors he would take good care of me. “Boy did he, he took really good care of me, he made me become a hulking monster” He told me he love me and could not see me like this and he wanted to help me. He said “look honey I invented a potion that will give you the strength to get revenge on the people who did this to you, let me help you, it worked on our mice”. I said “No Bruce I not going to be your guinea pig. Please don’t do this to me.”  He put the potion us to my lips to drink. I said “No I am not going to drink it”. He then forced it into my mouth. I immediately spit it out into his face. Now he was mad. He slapped me 5 time in punched me 3 time in the face and 2 times in the stomach. I never have seen him so angry before. I felt so helpless in a wheel chair with broken arms and now my husband was beating me.  He said “your going to drink this whether you like it or not”.  I started to cry and beg “Please noooooooo” He left and came back with a tube and funnel. I was weak and helpless, both my arms were in a cast, he grabbed my broken arms and dragged me on to the cold floor. He grabbed by mouth and shoved the tube down my throat. All I would do was moan and cry. He then took the Hulk Serum and poured it down my throat and pinched my nose to I would be forced to swallow. Down to my stomach the serum went. It immediately got absorbed into my blood streams and filled my burning heart with the serum which pumped through my arteries and veins to every organ and muscle in my body.  He watched in amazement as his once gentle, weak, timid, shy, wife transform into this female hulk like creature. I felt my body burning like fire and all my muscles flexed and relax and they grew larger and larger. My jean grew tighter and as the muscles in my buttocks and legs grew at rapid rate. The muscle cells where multiplying at godlike speed. Soon my skinny little broken legs filled my now tight jeans. My broken bones started to heal and grew. The pain was unbearable now. I felt as if my whole body was being suffocated. I moaned and cried as the tube in my throat was preventing me from speaking.  My arms grow in the cast that was restricting its growth. My neck grew as well as my breast in the now little red flannel shirt I was wearing. Tears started in the lower portion of my jeans were my calves and thigh grew. The cast on my once puny arms, started to tear as my fore arm muscles grew to large to be contained any longer. The cast were designed to hold my old weak twiggy broken arms. But not my new arms than now were bigger than the biggest bodybuilder male or female, with veins that crisscrossed like road maps. Then crisscrossed road map veins grew all over my legs, streaming the serum to my lower extremities to fill them with the hulking serum. My jeans where now match for my new hulking legs of steel. “Rippppp” The tears in my jean ripped up from my now diamond calves the size of a football up my thick thighs of steel and ripped my jeans up to my waist band.  As my tiny buttocks grew, my jeans got so tight it sucked the back of my favorite jeans into wedgies. Now what was left of my jean was nothing but what appears to be a jean thong. My flannel shirt did not fair any better. The muscles in my back grew into a cobra and rip the shirt in half. The muscles in my once tinny A cup breast grew to F cups and busted out of their confinement to show that they would not be left behind in the transformation.  The jean thongs where so tight pushing between my lips that I shivered. The pain started to subside and I now I was able to move all my arm and legs. I felt so free and alive. I pulled the funnel out of my mouth and look and at my husband.  I asked “What did you do to me, darling”.  He said “You look gorgeous”.  I said “you turned me into a monster, I hate you”. I turned around to leave the basement. He looked my size now 6 foot 4 with a back the shape of cobra and the body of the largest bodybuilder on earth wearing a tiny jean thong between by my now huge but cheeks, and thick thighs of steel and rock hard diamond calves. What a change from tiny Tina, but the experiment is not over. He shot a dart into my thigh. It was a sedative, he new he would need it to control me.  After 3 hrs, I changed back into my old once gentle, weak, timid, shy, wife self, but still sedated. When I woke up, my broken arms and legs were healed but I felt as if I was run over by a truck.  Bruce told me what happened and said he was sorry the force me to take the potion but state it was for my own good and that he did not know that the side effects were. I love him so forgave him.  Little that they know the hulking serum modified her DNA.

The next day, I went back to teach school to teach. He first saw the principle Mr. Walker and was asked into his office. Mr. Walker scolded the tinny, timid Tina for getting hurt and hospitalize. She cried for being scolded and told her if it happened again she would be fired. The gang was surprised of her quick recovery, but decided to leave her alone for now. The gang wants to recruit another weakling school girl Jenny into their muscle gang. She was supposed to get into a cast of a muscle goddess, and then the cast would be transferred to the gang’s secret hide out where they would start the initiation ceremony. When Tina heard of this she knew she had to stop them.  She was never this brave before some thing was different she was less shy than before. She told Jenny that if she went with them or told anyone that she knew of the ceremony she would be suspended. She then gets into the cast her self an waits for the transfer. The gang moves the cast to their secret hide out and starts the ceremony. Little to they know they have their tiny, timid teacher, Miss Tina in the cast and not Jenny. Self trapped in a cast of a muscle goddess now was Miss Tina. “What did I get myself into now I am trap”, I though to my self. Little does she know about the initiation process of injecting the victim with 100’s  of super potent and addictive steroids. “Let the initiation process begin” All the gang members would starts injecting the Muscle Goddess Cast or should I say me with this all these steroids.

Judy grabbed the 1st syringe of the steroid and injected in my buttocks. I could not see a thing in the cast. I was blinded in the dark and hot in the cast now. The gang member each to took syringes filled with these super potent and addictive steroids and where injecting me with them. I screamed helpless poor puny me. “What have I gotten my self in to”. They were injecting me everywhere. My thigh’s, calves, buttocks, abdomen, breast, arms, neck, back where all getting injected with the steroids. I begged them to stop. No one cared, they continued, as I was trapped in the cast receiving all the injections. I felt like a pin cushion. Hell I was a pin cushion. I was in so much pain, sharp pain. I begged them. “Please stop…….No more……….please” I almost passed out, when I felt a familiar sensation in my trapped and helpless, weak little body of mine. All my jeans felt tight and snug like the other day on the floor. Then I felt my breast crushing me from the front. My body was growing in the cast crushing me. I found in harder to breath and hot and burning. Sweat was pouring down my body, soaking me wet. I was angry that they did not listen to my plea to stop. Fear of what was going on. I was in pain from the injections and the entrapment. I was transforming from the curse and gift, my husband gave me. I want all the pain to stop. They kept injecting me over and over again, it seemed like forever. Now my body was in so much pain, I was screaming and crying please stop no more, I can’t take it any more……..” I then started to grunt and groan. They thought they were starting little jenny on steroids, little do they know that tiny timid Miss Tiny was getting the steroids instead. The steroids flooded her system along with the adrenergic response her body was producing. Her muscle started to expand and fill all her puny little jeans and her flannel shirt. Rips occurs along behind the calves and ran up to her thighs. Buttons tore from her flannel shirt as her breast expanded to F cup size. She was trapped in the cast suffocating as the growth continued, that only lead to more fear, anger and pain that fueled the transformation. All my clothes tore off my body except the denim tong shorts that were left over of what my jeans were and my previously oversized bra, now way to small to contain the massive melons I possessed. Soon they all will witness the real muscle goddess. The cast could no longer contain my huge, muscular body. I ripped though the cast that trapped me and held me prisoner earlier. I was so angry at what they did no me. They all were shocked to see me. I was huge bigger than any of them. Bigger and more muscular and vascular than before, the steroids really worked.  I grab the closest 2 gang member and held them by their neck.  The pounded and punched me but it was not use.  I was way to strong for any or all of them. Judy came and tried to punch me. I grabbed her and threw her across the room.  Jenny some how showed up and she saw every thing.  She knew it was me in the cast.  She saw what they did to me. She watched as I broke all their bones just like they did me. She later told Judy of my little secret. 

I came home scare at what I did I did not want to change again. After I told him, he told me he had a limited about of the antidote and that if I wanted to take the potion again he might not be able to reverse it the next time. I told him I was scared of what I have become and did not want to hurt anyone. I had him inject me with the antidote in my arm. Bye, bye to that muscle freak.

Judy knew that the steroid could not turn me into the muscle goddess. She needed to find out how I hulked out. She and Jennifer waited till I was not home and went into the house. She found my husband’s computer and paper work and soon realized how I became the muscle freak and how I have taken the antidote and I could no longer change. They waited till my husband and I came home. They took us by surprise punched and kick up and then tied us up. They knew we were helpless. They threatened to kill me if my husband would no give them the muscle growth serum. I told them I would rather die but my husband would have none of that and mixed a batch of growth serum for them. Judy had to make sure the potion was safe so she first forced Jen take the growth potion. She grabbed Jen by the neck and shoved the green liquid in the vial and poured it down her throat while she pinched she nose. Jen gagged trying to catch her breath, as the warm and bitter formula travel into her body she felt excruciating pain and rolled in to a ball on the floor, screaming in agony as all her muscles contracted and grew, her calves and thighs ripped though the new pair of jeans given too her by her mother. Her arms and breast easily grew and tore her white blouse to shreds leaving her half naked in a pair of denim tongs. She got up and now stood 6’2 from 5’. The scrawny little Jen was gone replace by a female juggernaut. Jen took the remainder of the potion and shoved it down her boss throat doing to her what Judy did to her. She too fell to the floor screaming in excruciating pain and the transformation took her to a new level of muscularity. I watched the amazing seen as they both transformed into monsters. They grabbed me and told me I would pay for beating up her and her gang. 

I needed to escape but how I was a weakling I could not even defend my self against their old form, now they are huge. I needed the formula to save us but how? First I had to get away. The pulled me out of my chair and threw me across the room.    I hit a book shelf full of chemicals that came crashing down on me. I was in so much pain. Behind the book shelf was a steel box with wires and tube connected to it. Judy grabbed me by the neck and threw me into the steel box and closed it.  I was trapped again. 2 muscle girls look in the bullet proof window, lookin how helpless I was. I was trapped in a hot dark box. I was scared and sweating in pain from all the torture. I heard them force my husband to show them how to open the steel box. I did not know what this device was that I was in and I was soooo scared.  My husband knew about the chamber and what it was meant for.  He hit some switch, it was so dark and all of a sudden straps came out of no where and tightened around my arms, legs and throat. Large amount of fluid or chemicals quickly filled the chamber.   My husband knew it was our only way out.  I had to change again and he knew it. As soon as my husband told me he was sorry. I knew what he had done. This chamber was made to turn people into Muscle Freaks and now I was going to become the first. This time I enjoyed it. I curled up into a ball my muscles where tightening, growing into super human proportions. My muscles were strangling me, in my own clothes. I enjoyed every sec of it. The chemical flooded my veins. The pain was unbearable but in the end I knew it would all be worth it. I would not be weakling any more but a muscle goddess and these 2 bitches will pay. They did this to me, poor little innocent me. Now they will pay.

Later
She gets forced transformed many times then love to transform her self and self initiates the transformation.

I said “you like what so see honey, you made me into fucking monster and I love it”. “Look at me, my broken leg and arms all better now and improved. I always wanted to become a she hulk, All my life a gentle weak, timid, shy, nerdy geek. Now I am anything but gentle, weak, timid, shy, nerdy, geek right Daddy you did this to me. Hahahaa.. Now for my revenge”

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [king22222000] Tina Baxter

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View