Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573854 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:44:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  all natural KO
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: all natural KO  (Read 19025 times)

allnaturalko

all natural KO
« on: December 10, 2009, 11:00:45 pm »
Hi!
Saradas asked me to introduce myself, so here I am!  as you may know me already, I love to be HARD AS FUK! and keep myself in ripped shape year round. My earliest memories of wanting to be HARD AS FUK! started back when I was just 7 years old.  My Father gave me a copy of "8 minute abs" on video cassette, and from there, the rest was history!  I don't take any steriods, hence the name "all natural KO".  I am going to compete for the first time in body building, this upcoming May (may 22nd to be exact) in Hayward, CA.  My trainer is Cathey Paleo, who was a world-class competitor back in the 80's. 

I have just under 15" biceps, 26.5" quads, 18" calves, 12" forearms, and a 28" waist!  I got a big ol' booty, and tiny tits.  Again, "all natural KO" will not get any 'fake tits' either.  I'm very competitive, and consider myself top notch at every fukin thing I do.  My website should be done in the next week or so.  Just waiting on visa to approve my content.
www.allnaturalko.com    CHECK THAT SHIT OUT!  anyway, stay tuned as I pack on the mass, and remember, always stay HARD AS FUK! 

XOKO

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: all natural KO
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 11:58:21 pm »
Oh my God! That's a nice day. :o :o  My two favourite bodybuilder (Genie and Kortney) are here Woooww!!!.  My dream is a videos when (Genie and Kortney)pose together. I'm happy if you form a friendship with her, she is a natural bodybuilder as you
Kortney your poses are the better that I ever seen. They communicate an unheard power and unbelievable sensuality. When flex very slowly your big biceps and when you squeeze them at limit until they tremble you make dream me.
Please post sometimes here like a personal your diary

That's bodybuilding Guys!!! . All natural and pure genuine muscles  

P.S. Please post here only a video when do this. Give to all members of this a big gift.
I Saradas

Memyself

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 01:59:21 am »
Unbelievable, KO on Saradas......... I LOVE you. You really rock HARD ;).....

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 03:06:38 am »
I want video of KO vs RobMash!
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D
She has the same measure of mine, fucking  incredible! I am an amateur bodybuilder from about 7 years, and I always trained hardly. I'm so sad!
Is her biceps also more big then yours?
I Saradas

cbisram

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 10:02:40 pm »
i am  a great admirer of the work you have put into your body, hopefully we can see more of you around here

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 06:41:49 pm »
Yes, she would destroy me in less than 5 minutes.
[/quote]

What do you do with her legs that measure 26.5"  and her biceps that measure 15''? You can only run away ;-)
Oh God 26,5" of legs. Hey Kortney are you able to wear pants without tear them?
Make the congratulation also to Cathey Paleo for the excellent works on you.
I'm very curious to see your big muscular physique  for your first your competition
I Saradas

femusclover

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 12:39:22 pm »
KO is even more beautiful when you meet her.  Her muscular body is to ide for, her legs are out of this world all with a beautiful face.  definitely the best looker and for wrestling/muscle worship sessions.  I cannot wait for my next session when KO visits Europe.  Hurry up KO.

funtimefranky104

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2009, 09:29:00 am »
KO is even more beautiful when you meet her.  Her muscular body is to ide for, her legs are out of this world all with a beautiful face.  definitely the best looker and for wrestling/muscle worship sessions.  I cannot wait for my next session when KO visits Europe.  Hurry up KO.
get in the queue i am first frank

Offline Kurdinov

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 02:36:58 pm »
big ol' booty, tiny tits and the face of an angel! You're gorgeous girl

themak

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 03:40:27 pm »
welcome kourtney!!
you are such an amaizing girl!!!
i really love u!

Binky23

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 08:26:18 am »
Sounds good KO, sure we'll be hearing more from you.

Offline Zeek

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 05:14:43 pm »
 :D I like that attitude of yours.

Offline 3dbodies

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 07:08:41 pm »
I love you so natureal you are, beasty mine! I ask myself how sweet it is being hearted by your anaconda-snake-alike arms! Unfortunately I will never can see you LIVE. I`m so far away from you as even possible.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  all natural KO

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View