Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572873 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:44:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Fbbs with BEARDS (extreme content)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fbbs with BEARDS (extreme content)  (Read 11323 times)

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
Fbbs with BEARDS (extreme content)
« on: February 26, 2019, 09:18:16 am »
Hi guys. With time I was pushing my limits of what is acceptable in fbb for me. Some things that were repulsive before gives me hard on now. Some of you know I am into extremely muscular and roided out fbbs. Real women don't fill my fantasy. Some time ago I became fan of masculnity on fbbs caused by roid abuse. I take this to extreme level such as extremely and impossibly wide jaw, deep voice, freakishness of veinage even on face. Getting bald due to testosterone abuse. But...
It's time to make another step forward. I dream about 800lbs or more woman with sick vascularity EVERYWHERE and monster clit. Due to roids abuse especially testosterone she gets beard, but not typical. Just extremely dense beard that grows faster than man. She gets in one week what typical masculine man waits for one month, but my aim is to roids her up to level when she get's that by one night. Bald, roided, wide jaw, horrible veinage and thick beard and moustache on my girlfriend! Even if I shave her she has this blue/grey colour on face where beard used to be. We fight with that beard but soon we stope because it grows too fast and too dense. She gets prkud of her beard which is beautiful and we trim this with different style with every few days. This is my fantasy now. What do you guys think about that? I want push this further.

Offline darksecret23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fbbs with BEARDS (extreme content)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 11:02:00 am »
Hey Freakpeak!
Can’t wait to hear more about Akane and his little girlfriend ;)
I’m a fan of stubble on a heavily roided FBB. That “five o clock shadow” on the squared jawline is so hot.
Not a full beard for me though ^-^

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 06:45:48 am »
There should be some roids to do this

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 09:28:48 am »
There should be some roids to do this
Definately not "some". It must be fuckin lake of roids. She must turn this into ocean of roids. She must be one walking uglyness, masculnity and freakness.

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 04:02:49 pm »
Hi guys. With time I was pushing my limits of what is acceptable in fbb for me. Some things that were repulsive before gives me hard on now. Some of you know I am into extremely muscular and roided out fbbs. Real women don't fill my fantasy. Some time ago I became fan of masculnity on fbbs caused by roid abuse. I take this to extreme level such as extremely and impossibly wide jaw, deep voice, freakishness of veinage even on face. Getting bald due to testosterone abuse. But...
It's time to make another step forward. I dream about 800lbs or more woman with sick vascularity EVERYWHERE and monster clit. Due to roids abuse especially testosterone she gets beard, but not typical. Just extremely dense beard that grows faster than man. She gets in one week what typical masculine man waits for one month, but my aim is to roids her up to level when she get's that by one night. Bald, roided, wide jaw, horrible veinage and thick beard and moustache on my girlfriend! Even if I shave her she has this blue/grey colour on face where beard used to be. We fight with that beard but soon we stope because it grows too fast and too dense. She gets prkud of her beard which is beautiful and we trim this with different style with every few days. This is my fantasy now. What do you guys think about that? I want push this further.
Yes, both. But manly fbbs are hot for me because, it shows that they are ready to sacrifice feminity to achieve muscularity. The further they take this, the better.

I think you like men.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 10:48:02 pm »
It's all music to my ears freak peak, as you very well know.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 11:10:37 pm »
Got to admit, I am not a fan of hairy female bodybuilders. Although I love all the other side effects of steroids in a female

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 11:49:55 am »
Bearded women are not men, and they are very attractive. Can't wait until some muscular ladies "throw caution to the wind" and embrace their bearded heritage!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 06:13:50 pm »
For me it's simple. The manlier and the bigger the better. So beards definitely tick the "manlier" box and it only stands to reason for me to be a fan. Of the whole manly package really. We need fabs that embrace the man they're turning themselves into. It's like they're the female men of the muscle beast species.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 03:30:18 am »
Plenty of women can grow facial hair. Just find one who can and convince her it's OK and you're set. No need for all the manliness stuff. Or might just take a little testosterone (admittedly) or rogaine.

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 08:15:43 am »
Plenty of women can grow facial hair. Just find one who can and convince her it's OK and you're set. No need for all the manliness stuff. Or might just take a little testosterone (admittedly) or rogaine.
But it's all about growing this due to roids abuse. She must be extremely muscular and vascular bodybuilder who take this "too far".

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2019, 03:20:28 am »
Yes, we're in story world here. And I too love a good story where the gal grows facial hair, etc. But we don't seem to get enough of those. Nor do we get any where she becomes a werewolf, etc.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2019, 03:23:39 am »
Off in the real world, 10-20 years ago you'd see plenty more gals with some sideburns or mustache or goatee action that we don't see any more. At the same time, there are more women growing beards than used to be the case. But you just don't see it out in public.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2019, 10:17:15 am »
Too bad this thread has stopped . . . but since we don't yet seem to have any BMW's (bearded muscular women) I guess it can't do much else . . .

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2019, 12:17:41 pm »
Overall, beard growth on a muscular woman is a "yes" for me.  As a general rule, anything that portrays roid abuse and extreme masculinity is very hot.  But, I can't say I'd be into a full bushy, biker-gang Santa style beard.  It's moreso that I just don't really care for the aesthetic.  If she does have facial hair, I prefer the 5 o'clock shadow, stubbly look.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Fbbs with BEARDS (extreme content)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View