Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575133 Posts in 73006 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 02:16:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  How big and muscular could a women get?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How big and muscular could a women get?  (Read 26208 times)

Offline SvanUlf

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • SvanCommunity
Re: How big and muscular could a women get?
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2020, 01:36:35 pm »
:D Of course it's my fantasy. But after a few months I would tell her that her insane growth is cause by roids I feed her for 3 months, then she would decide to take it more and I really wouldn't mind is she turns into something like transgender muscle monster. I would support her and give her orgasms every day when she works out for me. :P
Sorry about resurrecting an extinct thread but I kinda want to weigh in here.

As a fantasy, yes, of course it is OK... all fantasies are, otherwise we're approaching the area of thought crime.

However, that's not really the way you first presented it. What you actually said was "Sometime I imagine what would I do if I had fbb wife." I'm not saying that I know what you mean but from the way that you worded it, it seems like, yes, it's a fantasy, but it's a fantasy because you don't have a bodybuilding wife, not because you necessarily feel that you shouldn't do it if you did.

Like I said, maybe you didn't mean it the way it sounded and as a fantasy, yeah, sure I like it. Would I do it IRL, though? No, absolutely not... it would violate the trust, it's a dick move, my SO would likely notice and kill me on the spot and that would be the end of the relationship. The absolute biggest reason I wouldn't do it, though, is that, as much as I love the idea of her getting more muscular even faster, I actually love her more than I love her muscles so I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt her... not even when it's something that I would really, really want for myself.

Offline Tdh436

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: How big and muscular could a women get?
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2020, 12:32:24 pm »
I think a lot of tall woman could be extremely big and strong, some are already, take exemple on some woman who are big boned and built and around 6'6" to 6'9" for exemple, they could be very big and strong at this size, some are already super strong! Imagine Amazon Blythe at 6'5" and dunno how big she is these day, but thing for sure she's incredibly strong, if she would train for size, strenght and endurance as a power lifter, she could be extremely huge and massive, she already have the type of body to pack muscle easy and im talking about huge strong muscle!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  How big and muscular could a women get?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View