Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572645 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:29:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  RM Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  RM 11 - Christa Bauch - I Want To Show You My Biceps
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RM 11 - Christa Bauch - I Want To Show You My Biceps  (Read 11799 times)

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
RM 11 - Christa Bauch - I Want To Show You My Biceps
« on: June 15, 2016, 09:36:00 am »
Ray Martin 11 - all of it:

RV011 Video - Close
with Christa Bauch by Ray Martin - 65 Minutes
The WPW company met Christa for the first time at a Jan Tana contest in the early 90s, and she was quick to become a fan-favorite via one of the most complete physiques on the scene. She was mainly known for her biceps, but the viewer will soon realize that her back, chest, abs and legs are also world class. Christa shows off her physique in many outfits in this straight-out posing video, though Robin Parker makes a guest appearance during an 'abs punching scene'. Before turning pro, Christa was the German Champ- she continued to compete throughout the 90's, including a few years when she was in her early 50's, before retiring.

Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Part Four:

Part Five:

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2630 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: RM 11 - I Want To Show You My Biceps - Christa Bauch
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 12:36:55 pm »
Ray Martin 11 - I Want To Show You My Biceps (Christa Bauch, 70 minutes)

As Ray Martin customers know, the Ray Martin approach is perhaps vaguely similar to the WPW style, but attempts to add more of a "sensual" element. Though I liked this video, I wouldn't call it a success from a stylistic point of view.
The video starts with about five minutes of Christa flexing her incredible biceps in a tight, long-sleeved black top. This section is very good in places, and only so-so in others - black is a tricky color, and when Christa hits certain poses (like bicep shots with her arm in front of her torso), her arm doesn't stand out well, due to the lack of contrast with the rest of her body. This is followed by a rather long (about 12 minutes) segment where Robin Parker applies some sort of oil to Christa (wearing a black bikini), in preparation for the posing to follow. Since Christa is just standing there, but isn't actually doing much of anything, this starts to drag after a few minutes - I ended up watching most of this on fast forward. Also, although a look at Robin could have been a nice plus, it wasn't, since she was wearing a very baggy sweatshirt. The posing scenes that follow are worth the wait, however.

There is another oiling segment later in the tape; Christa is wearing a blue bikini this time. This second oiling scene is much better than the first - the difference is that they did a lot of close up shots and moved the camera around enough to keep it interesting. The trademark Bauch ab punching scene takes place during the oiling segment, with Robin Parker and some anonymous guy (we only see his arm, which is probably just as well) doing the honors. After Christa hits her poses in the blue bikini, she switches to a red leotard and poses in front of a nice wood wardrobe chest. Unfortunately, this wasn't the best choice of background, since the wood is nearly the same color as her skin. She then changes to the last (and in my opinion, best) outfit - black spandex shorts and a pink top - and poses her legs for several minutes. Though Christa is probably best known for her biceps, her legs are also outstanding. The tape then closes with a nice arm posing segment in the same outfit.

Christa is one of my favorites, and in the condition she was in (contest shape, or very close to it), it would be hard not to like this tape. However, I prefer the standard WPW approach, without the "cutesy" stuff. I don't buy a lot of Ray Martin tapes, but I have the impression that they typically include even more of this. For example, on this tape, the dialog was minimal, presumably because Christa's English was somewhat limited. But this is probably a matter of individual taste. In any case, the video quality is outstanding - as good as on WPW tapes, perhaps even a little better than their norm (the lighting is absolutely superb). Overall, a good choice for bicep fans.
I Saradas

Offline marcellino

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: RM 11 - Christa Bauch - I Want To Show You My Biceps
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2023, 04:31:29 pm »
 :bravo:

Offline spaccio94

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: RM 11 - Christa Bauch - I Want To Show You My Biceps
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2023, 10:55:20 pm »
She really is a work of art

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  RM Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  RM 11 - Christa Bauch - I Want To Show You My Biceps

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View