Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578981 Posts in 73848 Topics by 29181 Members - Latest Member: MrP May 07, 2024, 12:39:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Steady
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Steady  (Read 4504 times)

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
Steady
« on: July 23, 2021, 12:25:28 am »
Quick one-off. I'll get back to the other story when I can get my head right.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dave jogged down the street, occasionally glancing over as a massive SSUV trundled past. A few times the drivers slowed down to offer him a ride and, while he might normally take them up on the offer, he was on his way to see his girlfriend and didn't want to be late or worn-out. So he continued jogging. It wasn't like it was all that hard for him. He was 6'5" and 240 lbs and a starting wide receiver on his football team. He only had a few miles to go and that would take less than twenty minutes.

A few minutes later he came upon two girls waddling side-by-side on the sidewalk, forcing him to twist to the side and crab shuffle past them. He recognized them as he passed, Tiffany Brendt and Emily Cox were middle schoolers who played on that football team. They waved at him as he slid past.

"Hey Davey!" Tiffany called. "When are you gonna let me suck on that cock?"

"Yeah," Emily rejoined. "I wanna diddle myself on your abs, Davey."

The big seventeen year old blushed and mumbled something about maybe when you're older before continuing on his way.

"God, that bitch Jennifer is so lucky," Emily grumbled. "Hot piece of ass like Davey Carlasson and the slut has the indecency to go steady."

"Yeah, Maggie Overton says he's got a huge fucking rod. And she's a total size queen..." Tiffany replied.

Dave, for his part, just ran a bit faster. The two girls weren't trying to keep up, content to waddle wherever they were heading. He arrived at the school not much later, doing an abbreviated cooldown on his way to the weight room. A few guys waved to him as he passed their groups, and several girls gave him flirty looks.

When he opened the door to the weight room the stink of sweat, perfume, and old socks drifted out, along with a cacophony of grunting and groaning over a quiet soundtrack of Dame Halen. He quickly shut the door behind him and shrugged out of his t-shirt, which he deposited in one of the lockers before shucking his shorts and doing the same. In his regulation bikini briefs he strode into the weight room and took a look around. Everywhere mostly naked teenagers were pushing huge stacks of weight. Heather Doherty, the starting Center, was underneath almost 2800 pounds on the military press bench, a look of intensity on her face as she screamed out her 39th and 40th reps. She was only about 6'9" but boasted close to 900 pounds of muscle and fat on her frame, her gargantuan breasts sitting on the impressive gut composed of her hyper-developed abdominals. Her rusky rose nipples were fully erect as she glanced his way and smiled. She and Davey had dated for a bit, but he'd pushed her to get cut and she insisted she was a bulky girl.

That lead him to Jennifer Graves. She was standing by a bench with a bar weighted down with close to 4000 pounds on it, blasting out reps with 1800 pound barbells. Just fifteen, Jennifer was a true freak of nature. Standing 7'1" and weighing in at over 1000 pounds, Jennifer Graves was a savagely cut beast with a V so extreme an average sized guy could stand underneath her delts and not touch any part of her except her hands. Her arms were moving so fast they blurred and she didn't pause when she noticed Dave. She just beamed at him. When her superset was complete she dropped the weights onto the pads and swept Dave up to kiss his face in several places. Dave was crushed up against her huge breasts and felt his own chest begin to compress against them. Jennifer gave him another dazzling smile when she felt his erection slap into her titanium abs.

"Mmm, there's my superdick. It makes me so hot when the other girls have to stare at your meatstick and know it's mine," Jennifer whispered before putting Dave down.

Dave, for his part, leaned in to wrap his arms around Jennifer's trim waist. He ran a hand down to her preternaturally shredded glutes and tried to squeeze them, making Jennifer giggle and bounce his hand off by flexing. When Dave's hand came back to her butt, she did it again, and several more times, giggling as she did. She was wearing a pussy pastie today, opting to leave her glutes entirely free, which Dave took advantage of to run his hands all around her glorious superhard butt.

Jennifer broke free and stepped back. "Now Davey, you know I need to finish my workout. You want to spot me, baby?" She asked, flexing one of her colossal biceps, each of which was nearly as muscular as Dave was in his entirety of 240 pounds of chiseled man muscle. It rose close to 40 inches and was complemented by the rest of her hyper physique. Jennifer was an All American woman, blonde hair, blue eyes, breasts and butt that wouldn't quit. She settled onto the bench and waited for Dave to drop his briefs and settle himself onto her abs, his 17" dick settling between her huge breasts. Jennifer's tongue crept out to twirl a bit of precum off Dave's cockhead and she purred her approval before snapping her breasts against his dick using only her monstrous pectorals and breaking the weight, which she proceeded to press almost casually while she used her superb muscle control to jerk Dave's megadick off her with her breasts. Jennifer's rock hard abs massaged him as he rode, and she managed to massage his prostate with just her abdominals, a trick she'd apparently learned from her mom, the world champion Sexerciser Amanda Graves. Amanda had fucked Dave once and nearly killed him, prompting Jennifer to declare herself and Dave steady, rendering him off-limits. She expertly milked him, giggling her approval with Dave spooged all over her face.

Jennifer racked the bar and stood up with Dave still stuck between her breasts by his cock. She then grabbed him with one hand and shoved her middle finger up his asshole to wriggle it against the prostate and used her other to scoop his cum off her face and into her mouth. "I fucking love your baby batter, you little cuntwarmer," she said as licked her lips.

Over in the corner Leticia Gomez was riding on top of Dean Fountain, the massive middle linebacker occasionally lifting Dean up entirely with her power pussy, dangling him as she pulled his dick in and out. Rich Jarvis was trying to get steroid-laden syringes into the rock hard glutes of Katie and Brooke Cummings, the twin guards. Both girls stood 7'2" and weighed close to 1100 pounds. Katie had Kyle Clark's dick trapped in her bicep and forearm crook and was casually milking him of his cum.

Dotty Jundlandt was a picture of focus as the 800 pound strong safety pistol squatted close to 5000 pounds, her quads exploding in side and muscle as she was forced to show off her engorged clit in her tiny bikini bottoms.

Several other girls waddled between stations, their enormity and girth accounting for the almost nine foot lanes between stations as they just barely squeezed past each other.

Dave let himself hang from Jennifer's cleavage as she picked the dumbbells back up. His girlfriend was the starting quarterback, after all. He needed her to be able to whip him the ball, so he was doing his part to keep her bigger, stronger, and more powerful than any competitor could hope to be. He was going steady, after all.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Steady
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 04:35:14 am »
Really enjoyed this, while I have never been truly into super tall girls, there are sometimes where those prejudices go right out the window concerning girls who are insanely strong and ripped, so reading this story, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Great stuff overall. I know this is supposed to be a one off, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of this kind of World, a casual sex World where the girls are all incredibly huge, muscular, and strong and the guys aren't in bad shape either, and they can just fuck anywhere they want. So yeah, you got a winner here, SL, K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 08:58:26 pm »
Thanks. It's just masturbatory fantasy. I'm not even sure the world would make a ton of sense expanded upon.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 12:07:58 am »
Yummy sports muscle girls

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Steady

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View