Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579043 Posts in 73916 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 01:55:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [MrShhh] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [MrShhh] Stories~collected  (Read 47913 times)

L sevin

★Memorable Author: [MrShhh] Stories~collected
« on: March 06, 2007, 01:34:15 am »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

THE HUNGER Ch 8 only | #AW

NO CONTEST

THE CLUB Chapter 1

WAR INC.  -  Mission 4

WHATEVER IT TAKES Chapter 1

Thanks to Mr Shhh !!!

THE HUNGER
by Mr. Shhh

Chapter 8

Strength competitions had become an increasingly popular draw across the country in the last few decades and the Iron Side annual arm wrestling tournament was no different.   Today however, was pandemonium.

Word of Brock Kruger’s challenge had spread to the furthest reaches of the country drawing a crowd that could barely be contained inside the town hall.  Everyone it seems wanted to have a look at the massively muscle-bound stripper who had burned up: Hardbodies.

As Mercy walked up the steps of the venue, she drew stares from every man, woman and child.  She could almost hear the jaws hitting the ground.  Gasps of amazement were followed by nervous whispers.

“Did you see the size of her?”

“She’s even BIGGER than I heard!”

“How wide do you think that back is?!”

Inside, the brawny beauty took in the view.  Hundreds of tables were set up for individual matches.  A large table in the center was reserved for the grand finale.

“You should have run off in the night.” Came a familiar bellow.

Mercy turned to see Kruger approaching.  He stopped in front of her casting a shadow the size of a house.  His eyes crept across Mercy’s steel-hard curves like a sleazy caress.

“Damn, girl.  You are one sweet piece of ass…”

Grabbing her chest, Kruger proceeded to feel up her medicine ball pecs.  To Kruger’s surprise, Mercy didn’t resist.   

“No tits at all.  What’s the deal?  Do you want to be a man?”

Licking his lips, the massive brute explored Mercy’s rocky mid-section before grabbing her ass.  Her glutes were so ripped that he could barely squeeze them.

“Shit, hard as rocks.  You’re breakin’ my heart, honey.  Still, I’m bettin’ there’s something left that's soft…”

A sly grin wrapped across his lips.  Slowly, his hands moved between the raven-haired girl’s legs.  A growing crowd of on-lookers watched as Kruger slid his hand down Mercy’s pants.

Suddenly, the big brute’s expression shattered.  His face went ghost white as he began to realize the full extent of Mercy’s inhuman conditioning.  Where there should have been the soft folds of female genitalia, Kruger just felt diamond, vein-engorged muscle.

Pulling his hand away, Kruger seemed deeply shaken.

“… Jesus, even your cunt!!  Y-you’re sick!”

“I guess that means we can get started then.”  Mercy responded, tightening her fists.

“Not so fast, Miss,” Came a new voice, this one belonging to a thin man behind Kruger.

“I’m afraid you’ll have to climb the ladder of competition before you can challenge Mr. Kruger."

Mercy’s smoldering features tightened at this new development.

“Oh, I’m sorry,“ Kruger mocked.  “Did I forget to mention that yesterday?  You have to win your place to take on the champ.”       

Mercy turned and glanced over the sea of tables.  It looked like every athlete and bodybuilder in the State had turned up to take a shot at her.  Rows of beefy brutes were pumping up with everything from free weights to cinder blocks.

“You’ve only got four hours left to accumulate more wins that the current leader.”  The thin man continued.  “He’s standing at 56 victories over the past 5 days.”

Mercy suddenly felt a thousand eyes fixed on her.  A panicked expression tinted her usually ice-cold face.

The doors to the women’s washroom swung open.  Mercy rushed to the sink and turned the tap.  Her heartbeat felt like a cavalry charge.  A handful of ice cold water slapped her to attention.

Looking in the mirror, she saw a scared young girl staring back.  A flash of memory shot through her.

“Don’t quit!!  Don’t quit!!”  Shouted a voice from the past.

It was her father.  She could instantly feel an invisible strain like a hundred 50 pound plates strapped to every muscle.

“I won’t quit, Daddy.”  Mercy whispered.

Taking her hands off the sink, she brought them together in a strained crab flex.  Stitches in her shirt groaned as her tight man-muscles inflated.

“I won’t quit, Daddy!  I won’t!!”  Mercy called, he voice rising.

Squeezing her fists harder, the young girl began crunching out stronger flexes.  Artery-like veins pressed through her clothes and appeared across her neck.

Lifting her tremendous arms, Mercy fired out an earth-shattering bicep crunch.

“I won’t! quit!  I won’t quit!!”   She bellowed as her body pumped into a sick flurry of sinew.

“I’m ready.”  Came a determined voice from behind Kruger and the judges.

Turning to face it, everyone  found a hulking muscle-machine that looked ready to burst out of her clothes.  Mercy was back from the washroom, but she had left any trace softness at the door.  She looked harder and tougher than any man alive.

Forum Saradas

Mr.Shhh

★Memorable Author: [MrShhh] Stories~collected
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 01:54:28 am »
Hi everyone.

Jeremy Wilson's great new story "Muscle Impossible" has inspired me to finally make a proper profile here on Forum Saradas :D.  I've been writing stories about (ahem)..."well developed" girls for a while now.   I think a few of them might have shown up here from time to time.

Anyway, the story below called "No Contest" is one of the newer ones.  If you like it, you can find my newest stories first at  * MUSCLE MACHINE BLOG *

Mr.Shhh

Re: MUSCLE MACHINE - Stories [MrShhh]
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 09:33:53 pm »
NO CONTEST
Chapter 1
By: Mr. Shhh

Krissy Snow abruptly entered her dorm room to find her roommate Sue sitting at the computer. The busty undergrad looked up from her work to see a nervous Krissy holding a letter in her shaking hands.
“Oh my god Krissy, is that…?”
Krissy took off her coat, revealing her abnormally broad shoulders and thick, pit-bull neck. Sue stifled a gasp – no matter how many times she saw her, she never got used to her friend’s unbelievable size.
“I’m so nervous,” Krissy giggled, her soft, feminine voice contrasting her extremely dense shape. “All this work convincing the board to take me seriously and I can’t even bring my self to open it. Here – can you read it?”
Krissy passed the letter over. Sue tore it open and read it aloud.
“Dear Ms. Snow, we congratulate you on expressing such a singularly dedicated interest in the sport of bodybuilding. The achievements you have presented us are, for a lack of a better word, remarkable.”
The cute young bodybuilder kept her fingers crossed. So far so good.
“However, we regret to inform you that we must turn down your request to compete with the male bodybuilders at the heavyweight level, or any level within the federation. We hope this decision does not discourage you from continuing to compete as you are surely an inspiration to the many female athletes within the international federation of blah blah blah…”
Sue crumpled up the letter and tossed it into the garbage can.
“Screw them, Kris! They’re just trying to keep you down. Those assholes know you’d blow away all those swinging dicks out there.”
Sue watched her friend’s jovial expression disintegrate. Slowly, Krissy reached down and picked up a coiled resistance trainer. She took each end of the item and began doing angry reps.
“I don’t get it…” Krissy thought aloud. “I meet every single qualification that a man would need to gain admittance to the same contest.”
“Hell, you destroy most of those stupid requirements.” Sue added. “You’re big enough, heavy enough – you’ve won every single female competition there is. Even the most juiced-up girls look like twigs next to you. There’s not a woman on earth who’s even in the same ballpark.”
Krissy continued working the resistance coil. As she pulled the heavy spring apart, Sue could see her massive chest swelling in size.
Faster and faster the beautiful young bodybuilder worked the coil. Veins began to snake up her neck and temples.
“Uh… Kris, are you okay?”
Krissy didn’t answer. Her face was now tight with anger. With each rep, she was pulling the coil to its very limits. Her chest swelled larger still, until the two girls heard a loud ripping sound.
Just then, the resistance coil snapped. Metal and screws flew everywhere as Krissy’s hands shot apart.
Sue looked at her friend with unbelieving eyes.
“Damn…” She muttered.
Krissy’s gigantic football jersey had ripped open at the traps and shoulders. The rest of her monumental upper body had filled it up to the point where it looked like spandex.
“Crap. That was a triple XL.” Krissy noted.
The huge muscle girl walked over to her closet and pulled out another parachute-sized top. Sue bit her lip as Krissy pulled the torn jersey off, revealing a back that was beyond description. Heavy, ultra-cut muscle mass was piled on top of itself in seemingly never ending layers. She was so wide, Sue couldn’t see most of Krissy’s arms or head. She looked like a meat refrigerator.
Krissy pulled the new top over her shoulders and turned around. Sue caught a fleeting glance at her overdeveloped six-pack before it was covered up. Even if she had an hour to stare, it wouldn’t have been enough to take in all of the roiling detail that covered her.
“I’m going to the gym.” Krissy stated as she grabbed her bag.
“Kris, I know you’re upset – but take it easy over there.”
Krissy looked at her concerned friend.
“Don’t worry. I won’t hurt myself.” She smiled.
“Actually, I’m more worried about the equipment!”

As Krissy walked across the busy campus, she ignored the dozens of boys staring at her. Krissy was the kind of girl who was too caught up in her own world to realize how drop-dead gorgeous she was. Her long, brown hair framed a face that could sail a thousand ships. Deep blue eyes, strong cheekbones and a set of fat, succulent lips made her a stunning creature of pure sexuality. It was ironic then that while any girl would have killed to look like her, she would have killed to look completely different.
It wasn’t that Krissy was uncomfortable with her looks – she was fine with her features. She just wanted muscles. Huge, bulging mega-muscles. Ripped, vein-popping freak-show muscles. She wanted to be an Adonis – a he-man – a total mass-monster. In her mind, girly things like breasts and curves only got in the way of big, hard biceps and heaving pectorals. She wanted to become a beats, and nothing was going to stop her.
Which brought her back to today. Her goal since high school had been to get big enough to complete with the men. Her last dozen professional victories had made it clear that she already put the biggest women in the world to shame. She’d even been involved in a few illegal, unregulated competitions where she was up against some really butched-out muscle freaks. These were the girls who had roided so hard that they had jaws like Dick Tracey and sounded like Randy the Macho Man Savage. Some of these so-called females were seriously gigantic, yet Krissy absolutely murdered them. In one pose down, Krissy pumped herself into such a flurry that one of the girls burst into tears.
Now, here she was in the best shape of her life. For the last six months, she had worked herself harder and longer than ever before. She had turned herself into a living, breathing muscle factory. Her conditioning bordered on the obscene. Her face was tight and gaunt like she hadn’t eaten in weeks. Veins pulsed through her forehead whenever she spoke and when she actually exerted herself, forget it – she looked like someone had injected her with snakes. Her skin was thin like tissue paper and stretched tight enough to snap. She hadn’t had a period in months.
Had it been all for nothing? Now that the official bodybuilding federation had shut down her request to challenge the men, what was left for her?

Krissy pounded away at the weights with a terrifying intensity. She grunted and screamed as she threw around enough weight to crush an elephant.
Just then, a voice snapped her out of her daze.
“Hey buddy, are you going to hog that machine all day?!”
Slowly, Krissy lowered the weights and looked back. She found an angry jock glaring back at her.
“Yeah, I’m talking to you, dick head. You’ve been on that thing for like an hour.”
A puzzled expression washed over Krissy’s face. She turned to the mirror and realized that she had tucked her hair under a baseball cap. She never wore make up to the gym, and her big, baggy muscle shirt was hardly what one would classify as girly. Factor in her extremely masculine physique and could it be that this guy had mistaken her for a man?
Slowly, the sweaty, pumped-up muscle girl got to her feet. At 5’2, the angry jock towered over her by over a foot.
“Jesus…” The jock muttered, stunned by Krissy’s hideously muscular body. Even at the best of times, Krissy was ripped as hell. In her current state of pump, she was downright terrifying. Veins were popping everywhere – her chest, stomach – even snaking out from her crotch.
Krissy watched the jock’s flabbergasted expression and realized he still hadn’t clued in. How far could she push this?
Clearing her throat, the over-inflated bodybuilder lowered her voice as many octaves as she could.
“What’s your problem, jerk?” She barked, sounding more like a twelve year old boy than the brawny beef cake she appeared to be.
The jock took a step back.
“Uh – sorry dude. I-I didn’t know you were a bodybuilder…”
Krissy tightened her face.
“Yeah, that’s right. I’m a bodybuilder. A big, beefy… MAN… bodybuilder.”
The jock’s face wrinkled with confusion.
“Yeah. I can see that…”
Krissy pulled her baggy muscle shirt down and flexed her chest.
“Look at these pecs. Do you see any breasts anywhere?”
The poor, overwhelmed jock watched her pecs crumple into two over-striated balls of veiny meat.
“Okay…look, I’m sorry dude.”
Krissy lifted up her arms and went into a mind-numbing double bicep flex. Her body exploded with a completely obscene amount of muscularity. Her neck vanished, as did any space between her shoulders and fists. Her lats became so wide that they looked like a pair of meat wings.
“Crap! Please don’t cream me man! I’m a bleeder!”
Krissy tried to stifle a laugh. Lowering her huge arms, she pulled off her hat and let her long hair fall out.
The jock’s expression changed again as he suddenly saw her in a new light. She pursed her lips and gave him a kiss.
“Thanks for cheering me up!” Krissy squeaked in her normal, high-pitched girl voice.
The jock dropped his things and ran off.

Krissy returned to her dorm room like a whirl wind.
“Sue, you have to answer something.”
Her roommate turned to her with a puzzle look.
Krissy fixed her long hair and posed sexily.
“Do I look like a girl to you?” She asked.
Sue didn’t know what to say. With her big coat on, Krissy mostly looked like a normal teenager.
“Are you kidding? Kris, you’re… you’re totally hot.”
Krissy smiled. She immediately took off her coat, revealing a skin-tight tank top painted over her heaving upper body. She pulled her baseball cap from her bag and tucked her hair beneath hit.
Turning back to sue, she struck a dramatic tough-guy pose. Her shoulders feathered with huge, bulbous muscles. Her chest expanded by a half-foot until it was the size of two watermelons.
“What about now?” Krissy asked, deepening her voice again.
Sue’s mouth opened in awe.
“What’s this all about?”
“Krissy Snow isn’t allowed to compete with the heavyweight male bodybuilders at the up coming Mr. Testosterone competition – but Kris Snow can.
”Sue’s mouth nearly hit the floor.

Mr.Shhh

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 10:52:40 pm »
Thanks to everyone so far for the comments and karma.  Here's the next chapter of NO CONTEST.

NO CONTEST
Chapter 2

Sue stared at her sexy, bodybuilder roommate with an expression of complete surprise.
“Let me get this straight – you want to pass yourself off as a guy so you can enter some male bodybuilding competition and prove that a girl can be just as huge as the hugest men?”
Krissy nodded enthusiastically.
“I hate to break it to you Krissy, but you’re hot.  You don’t notice ‘cause you’re so caught up pumping those bulging biceps, but guys salivate at the sight of you.  You’re a total babe.”
“I was at the gym a half-hour ago and some guy had no idea I was a girl.”
“Maybe the guy needed glasses,” Sue shot back.
Krissy turned to the mirror and examined herself.
“You haven’t seen me really pumped since that time we went to the beach last summer.  These last few months - preparing to go up against he male heavyweights, I’ve pushed myself harder than I ever have, harder than I ever thought possible.  There were times when I hurt so bad I wanted to die.  But something inside me wouldn’t let me stop. I just kept pushing harder and harder.  But the really insane thing is how my body responded.”
“So show me.”  Sue challenged.
Krissy looked back.  Embarrassment washed across her face.
“I don’t know, Sue.  I don’t want to gross you out.”
Sue picked up one of Krissy’s bodybuilding magazines from the floor.
“Are you kidding?  No one’s a better judge of whether you can pull this off than me.  I love that beefcake look.  If you can turn me on then you’ll definitely be able to pull this off.”
Krissy bit her lip sheepishly.
“Or maybe you don’t think you’re beefcake enough?”
“Oh I wouldn’t worry about that.”  Krissy responded, still hesitant.
“Then come on, show me what you’ve got!”
“Alright.  But don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
Taking the bottom of her shirt, Krissy lifted it over her head revealing her entire upper body.  Sue’s eyes nearly fell out of her skull as her cute roommate stood before her topless. 
Krissy’s face went beet red.  Her gargantuan torso was an unmitigated orgy of muscles.  She’d shocked people before with her physique, but this was different.  She was so big now she even scared herself.  And while that may have been a turn-on for her, what would it be like for everyone else?
 “Jesus Krissy…” Sue whispered. 
Krissy’s huge, hulking pecs bounced involuntarily as she fidgeted like the awkward teen she was.  Sue knew Krissy had always been flat-chested, but not like this.  She didn’t have any breasts at all now - just the thickest, manliest pectorals she had ever seen.  They looked like two meat watermelons gouged apart with striations.   
 “Does this look like a girl’s body to you?”  The teen Adonis asked before lifting her humongous arms and hitting a double bicep pose.
Krissy’s already sickening muscle mass seemed to double in size.  Veins like hotdogs popped out in every direction.  Muscles tightened and feathered like knotted rope.
Sue’s heart pounded in her chest like a drum.  She’s never seen so much brawn, so much hot, sexy muscle meat.  The shape, the size, the conditioning - everything about Krissy was unrelentingly hard and masculine.   All her curves were gone, replaced with razor-sharp cuts.  Her waist had thickened-out to the point where it was wider than most men’s shoulder span.  Her hips had vanished along with any trace of body fat.
Krissy brought her arms down in front of her and crunched out a mind-boggling most muscular pose.  She looked like she was crushing an invisible beer keg in her grasp.
The girl from just a moment before now seemed like a gangly preschooler.   Krissy’s overall shape became so bulbous and over-inflated that she almost seemed to be drowning in herself.  Traps thicker than anything imaginable swelled past the tops of her ears.  A chain around her neck snapped as her neck mutated into a veiny tree stump.
Krissy closed her eyes and crunched that pose with a terrifying intensity.  Veins almost tore through her skin as her face became covered with vascularity.
Sue crossed her shaking legs to hide the wet stain appearing at her crotch.  She felt like she was watching some sort of deep, twisted sex-fantasy come to life.  Krissy was way past the point of beefcake.  She was a  testosterone he-man.
Body parts seemed to blur into one another as her muscle mass became hideously exaggerated.  It was almost impossible to tell where her mega-sliced deltoids ended and her cut pecs began.
After a moment, Krissy released her pose and looked at Sue with an expression of utter humiliation.  She seemed so ashamed of the Frankenstein monster she had turned herself into.
Turning around, she presented the Great Wall of China that was her back.  The simple act of standing there almost blocked the room.  From behind, she looked even heavier than before, and not by a little bit.  Her lats were solid hunks of muscle-oak piled layers deep.
Slowly, Krissy flared her wings.  Sue gasped aloud as her lats swallowed every other part of her body.  By the time she hit her zenith, she was a headless, limbless mishmash of shredded back muscles.
Krissy relaxed and turned around.  Her arms were now forcefully pushed out at a 45 degree angle.  She was like an over-stuffed doll.  Her pecs were close to touching her chin.  Her traps were squishing her ears.
Sue gawked at her for a few moments before she found the will to speak. 
“Forget passing yourself off as a guy…” She muttered.  “You’re a Stallion!”
Krissy smiled lightly, her cute features looking even weirder than before on her outrageously macho body.   

Mr.Shhh

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 07:41:53 pm »
A few more stories have trickled out in the past few months, so I thought I'd update this thread.  Hope you enjoy.

NO CONTEST
Chapter 3

Krissy followed Sue through the busy shopping mall. Every guy in view was fixated on the cute bodybuilder’s overdeveloped body.
“Okay, first things first – you need a guy’s haircut.”
Krissy glanced at her reflection in a shop window. Her tremendous girth was poured into a tight blouse and skirt. She gazed at her long, silky hair.
“I was thinking something really butch – like a buzz cut.” Sue continued.
“I’m not getting a buzz cut!” Krissy snapped.

The barber pulled the cover sheet off Krissy and turned her around.
The two girls examined her new, boyish hair cut. Most of her sensual locks lay scattered on the floor around her. What was left were short, sexy bangs.
The chair groaned as Krissy got up. If her dress looked out of place on her before, it looked twice as strange now. The short haircut seemed to shrink the beautiful bodybuilder’s head while simultaneously thickening her neck and shoulders. Her head looked like a pea stuck to a veiny meat pillar wider than a fire hydrant.
“Wow. That’s a big step in the right direction.” Sue muttered, totally amazed.
The barber didn’t know what to say. Krissy somehow looked twice as muscular as before.
“Let’s get you some clothes…”

Sue waited while Krissy fiddled in the change room of the clothing store.
“I can barely move in here!” Krissy moaned.
“Quit complaining. Change rooms aren’t meant for girls with 20 inch arms.”
20 inches? I haven’t had 20 inch arms since I was 15.”
The door opened and Krissy emerged. Her dress was gone, replaced by jeans and a short sleeve baseball jersey. Neither item fit her very well – she couldn’t even get most of the buttons done up, which left a column of her absurdly tanned chest threatening to erupt at any moment. The jersey was so tight that Sue could see every one of the hundreds of inch-thick veins that covered her friend’s terrifying upper body. Her mutated muscle-traps and watermelon shoulders distorted the shape of the shirt to the point where the sleeves ended less than half-way across her delts.
Krissy had already removed most of her make-up - the final touch in her precarious quest to erase any trace of sexuality.
“My god, Krissy…” Sue gasped. Her amazement was palpable. “I didn’t think it was possible, but… you’re a total he-man!”

Krissy and Sue stepped off the bus in front of the convention center. They looked at the flashing electronic sign beside the road: “Mr. Testosterone bodybuilding competition – April 3- 5”.
“Well, this is it. Ready, Mr. Snow?”
Krissy nervously tightened her fists. Huge, rippling chunks of muscular detail flared through her veiny forearms.
“This is going to work, right?” The gargantuan man-girl asked, her sexy face red with embarrassment.
“Did you see the way those girls on the bus were looking at you? They wanted to rip your clothes off. Just play the part and your muscles will take care of the rest.”

The two girls entered the convention center to find a chaotic ocean of beefy bodies waiting for them. Krissy had expected the Testosterone to be a major draw, but this was ridiculous. It looked like every weight lifter in the country was lined-up to register.
As Krissy and Sue walked through the crowd, they were amazed at the level of muscularity on display. Maybe she’d become too accustomed to female competition, Krissy thought. These guys were on a whole other level. Some of them had arms that had to be over 30 inches. One guy’s head was all but consumed by his over-inflated traps.
Sue could feel the nervousness radiating from her friend.
“Relax, Kris. These guys have got nothing on you.”

After a long wait, Krissy arrived at the registration table. An unimpressed clerk greeted her.
“Yes?”
Moment of truth. Krissy took out her driver’s license. She cleared her throat and dropped her squeaky voice as many octaves as possible.
“Sign me up.”
The clerk looked her over. Krissy tried her best to stay cool, but her heart was beating like a drum. A sheen of sweat had formed on her face, highlighting her sharp beauty.
As the clerk scanned her womanly features, he seemed unconvinced. On one hand, her face showed the ugly truth of her horrific, borderline masochistic conditioning. Veins pressed through not only her forehead and temples, but also her cheeks, nose and chin. Her skin was so tight and dry that thick muscles could be seen rippling through her jaw! Yet, even dieted to the point of madness, Krissy retained some inextinguishable spark. She was beautiful - stunning even, and there was nothing she could do to change that.
The clerk’s suspicions vanished as soon as he peered down at her body. His casual expression was severely shaken as he looked at a shirt so overloaded with muscle that it looked like Krissy was wearing Baby Gap. Her jeans looked like they had two beer kegs stuffed in each leg with over-inflated beach balls right below them.
“You’re going to be number 179…” The clerk began.

Krissy arrived backstage and let out a girlish squeal of excitement. Sue tried to hug her, but it was like wrapping her arms around a minivan.
“Okay, time to put your game face on. How long have we got?” Sue asked.
“The clerk said I’m on in about an hour.” Krissy bubbled, forgetting her guy-voice.
“An hour?! You’ve gotta start pumping up right now!”

NO CONTEST
Chapter 4

Krissy found a quiet corner in the noisy auditorium and sat her bag down. She glanced around at the hundreds of men pumping away furiously. Every one of them was stripped down to their posing suits revealing their muscle-bound physiques in all their glory. It was an intimidating sight to say the least – even Krissy hadn’t expected the competition to be so fierce.
“Well, here goes nothing…” The nervous hard body whispered.
With a deep breath, she slowly unbuttoned her overburdened shirt and peeled it off. Almost instinctually, she moved her hands to cover her chest. Her beautiful face was red with embarrassment - the result of going topless in a room full of strangers. It took all of her willpower to slowly uncup her hands and lower them to her side.
Krissy’s gargantuan pectorals twitched softly causing their veiny surface to crumple with striations. No one seemed to notice – and why would they? She had long ago pledged to build a thick, masculine chest like the kind she saw in magazines. Today, there was no evidence at all that Krissy’s upper body had once resembled an ordinary girl’s. Her pecs were swollen masses of muscle-beef that projected off her frame by a foot and a half. It was a testament to her supreme muscular development that no one even sensed a female in the room.
Moving down to her jeans, the bulging college student unbuttoned them and slid them down. To her dismay, she found them unwilling to budge from her legs. Upon closer examination, she realized they weren’t able to cope with a pair of thighs that looked like they belonged to a champion thoroughbred.
Still bent over, Krissy glanced around. Everyone was too busy getting ready to pay much attention to her. She slowly straightened up and put her hands on her hips. With a strong flex, a jagged earthquake of striated thigh-meat exploded through her jeans. The poor pants literally ripped open as Krissy’s eye-popping legs violently expanded. Denim fluttered to the ground leaving her two vascular, oak-colored behemoths naked to the world.
The teen finished pulling off the tattered remains of her pants. She was now fully naked save a small black posing suit. It felt weird to be wearing a man’s suit. She had briefly considered stuffing her crotch, but her obsessive training had already provided a solution to that problem. As she adjusted the barely-there posing suit, it was impossible to ignore the unnatural package straining against the material. Only upon closer inspection was it clear that this bulbous swell wasn’t a dick but actually her staggeringly muscular vagina. Krissy almost wished that she did have to stuff her suit, as her sex was so abnormally developed that she was worried if material could contain it.

Sue returned to the floor a while later. She worried for her friend. Her tour of the competition had revealed some of the mostly grotesquely muscular human beings she’d ever seen. Worse still was how determined they were. The noise of weights clanking together was almost deafening. Everywhere was an ocean of sweaty, greased-up sinew flexing and flaring as they pumped themselves to bursting. She watched men grunting through clenched teeth, veins exploding through their faces as they hefted dumbbells the size of television sets.
She kept her eyes peeled for contestant 197. Rounding a corner, she heard a distinct voice among the crowd. It was higher pitched, almost boyish. She traced the voice to a quieter part of the auditorium where she found a massively disproportionate steroid super-freak furiously crunching out reps.
“Oh god…” She whispered as she felt her stomach twist. This sweaty science-experiment was easily the worst she’d seen yet. His back was a meat-colored wall painted with an impossible amount of ever-shifting detail.
With a huge “crash”, the weights he’d been working dropped to the floor. They actually cracked the concrete beneath them.
The gargantuan muscle man stretched his arms and turned around, revealing a set of soft, Asian features.
“Can I help you with something?” The voice asked, noticing Sue’s stare.

A nervous Krissy stood in a lineup of 9 other greased-up guys just off stage. All of them towered over the diminutive upstart by a full foot or two, yet all of their eyes were fixed on her.
Krissy hardly noticed, so fixed on the moment to come was she, but there was no denying it – even just standing there, it was crystal clear she was in a class by herself.
A couple of guys behind her were in total awe of her body. Another few were nearly in tears. These were the most hardcore muscle men in the world - pumped, oiled and nearly bursting through their skin - yet none of them could believe what an insane monstrosity Krissy was. One particularly over-inflated gorilla flexed his arm, producing an unquestionably impressive bicep that still barely compared to Krissy’s unflexed guns. She was that big.
Just then, a voice called out over a speaker.
“Contestants 190 through 200…”

Krissy followed her lineup on stage. She was immediately hit by the blinding stage lights.
She could feel her already racing pulse quicken further. Her heart was pounding. This was it. What if they saw right through her? What if everyone in the audience could tell that she was just a scared little girl? They’d see her topless, television-sized muscle tits, her over-developed pussy with its unnatural striations – everything! They’d laugh at her and call her a freak.
As she settled into place, she could hear out a series of gasps from the audience. A few sharp voices cried out in astonishment. A glance at the judges revealed a panel of unsettled faces. Krissy’s eyes darted around for some other source of commotion, but there was only her.
The nervous teen’s heart went from pounding to exploding. She clenched her fists nervously, sending a surge of purply-blue vascularity up her arms and across her already veiny shoulders.
The audience, meanwhile, had no idea what to make of this demented abomination of nature. Standing there in direction comparison with the other bodybuilders, the true, perverted magnitude of her physique became startlingly clear. No one was questioning her masculinity – that thought couldn’t have been further from their minds. Instead, their shocked systems were trying to process how contestant 197 could even be part of the human race.
The posing should have started right away, but as the seconds ticked by, the judges remained completely derailed. They could only gawk at this monstrous collection of popping veins and tendons that stood before them. Krissy was terrifying. She looked like she could tear a 250 pound plate in two. She was easily twice as wide as the next biggest competitor and maybe three times thicker. She was all veins, from her face to feet. They were everywhere – aggressive and angry. She looked like a post-apocalyptic mutant.
As she stood there, she was already more ripped than an Olympia champion flexing their brains out. Her tanned skin, oiled and slick and glistening under the hot lights, looked like darker than chocolate. It was seconds away from snapping under the relentless strain of her muscles.
Krissy kept waiting. She bit her lip until she tasted blood. She was ready for someone to walk on stage and tell her what a fool she was. Instead, the judges finally shook themselves from their shock and began the posing.
One by one, instructions flowed. Front, side, back. Krissy and her fellow bodybuilders presented themselves like sexualized objects. They were pieces of meat – studs and stallions bred to become perfect human specimens.
Slowly, the shaken muscle girl realized that they had bought it. She was big enough to stand side by side with the heavyweights and no one was the wiser.A rush of confidence filled Krissy. On the instruction to do a lat spread, Krissy felt her lips curling. She’d show them a lat spread alright. Clamping down her hands, she put them at her waist and flared the biggest, meatiest back anyone had even seen.

Mr.Shhh

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 07:42:38 pm »
And here's the newest one. 

NO CONTEST
Chapter 5

The entire auditorium fell silent as Krissy locked her hands on what barely resembled a set of hips. She found truckloads of unnatural, rock-shaped muscularity to hold onto in lieu of a girl’s hour glass figure.
Krissy could feel a thrilling sense of exhilaration rushing through her veins. Maybe it was the exhibitionist in her getting off on standing greased-up and topless in front of a thousand strangers. Maybe it was the confirmation that a 19 year old girl could be more man than the biggest beefcakes in the world. Whatever the reason, Krissy just wanted to start flexing her brains out.
Squeezing her waist, Krissy savored the violent surges of ropey muscularity that ballooned through her skin. As impressive as it was, she knew there was more to come – a hell of a lot more. The finely detailed textures of her muscles - sickeningly devoid of any body fat - were ghoulishly clear beneath every shredded surface. Beastly, inch-thick veins crisscrossed her shockingly-split bicep heads en-route to even fatter and more monstrous ones throbbing through her chest. Every ounce of her was so grossly jacked and stretched-out that she appeared ready to rip open at any second.
This is the moment you’ve been waiting for your whole life, Krissy thought. Time to show them what you’re made of
With a slow, deliberate motion, the supremely ripped she-beast began to spread her wings. Two tectonic plates of pure girl-meat started to spread outward, generating new and alarming continents of mega mass as they gobbled up space. The sheer, elephantine size of her back was alarming enough to rattle even the other competitors.
A Cheshire cat grin spread across Krissy’s face as she willed herself bigger. Don’t hold back, she thought. Show them all that big, brown beef you’ve packed on. Show them what a messed-up Frankenstein monster you are.
Krissy’s body began to shake. A dozen more snakes punched through her already veiny and tightly-stretched forehead. The power coming off her could be felt at the back of the auditorium as she poured enough strength into her pose to bend steel, only laser-focused on her pump.
One of the judges dropped her pencil. The others seemed frozen in place. As the teen bodybuilder’s monolithic lats expanded further, the true, unsettling breadth of her cartoonish physique became clear. Inch by inch, muscle by muscle, Krissy shed the skin of a shy college student and revealed the most twisted and unnaturally massive female body of all time.
Krissy couldn’t control her smile. The stunned reaction of the audience was feeding her muscle lust like nothing she had ever felt before. She could feel her body going crazy – her adrenaline pumping, her blood saturated with weird girl testosterone. Jesus Christ – was she was going to loose it completely?
The other competitors had long ago reached their maximum spread, yet Krissy kept growing and growing. It made no sense – how the hell was she so much bigger than everybody else? Her oak table of a back expanded until all but the tips of her elbows had disappeared behind it. By the time she finally hit her peak, she was a solid, mini-van brick of glistening brown beefcake.
Krissy tried to gaze at herself but there wasn’t room to move her fire hydrant neck as her traps had swallowed up most of her head. All she could see were the tops of her watermelon shoulders, and that was only because they had expanded into her field of view.
Holding her flex, the teen’s back covered half of the two competitors on either side of her. There was no question who was the most muscular – Krissy destroyed them all. She might as well have been facing children. She was twice the man any of them were – twice as butch, cut and scary as hell.
Out in the audience, Krissy was blowing minds and frying synapses. Most of the spectators were covering their hanging mouths. They wanted to see a champion, not an escapee from a genetics laboratory. She was just too much in every category – too big, too vascular and way too hideously sliced.
A shaky voice asked the contestants to display a side chest pose.
Krissy waited – her enormous, tit-less chest rising and falling as she relaxed herself. The musclemen around her grunted and wheezed as they tried to compete with the new pose. Veins popped through bronzed skin. Biceps peaked and split. It should have been an orgy of sinew, only it all paled in comparison to Krissy alone.
The beautiful girl-thing looked over her rivals and wanted to laugh. Slowly, the muscle-bound Krissy brought her arms into position. Locking eyes with the judges, she cut them in half with her grin and squeezed hard.
The men beside her could actually hear her skin screaming as her muscles went super-nova. It was the sound of sitting down in a leather chair – that gross, squeaky-groan of flesh being forced to its very limits. Her massively meaty pecs crumpled like a metal bumper in a car crash as she locked them into position. Striations tore apart her deeply tanned flesh in a lumpy, 3D profile of inch-deep gouges.
People couldn’t handle it. Even for a man she was a travesty of the human form. But this girl-in-name-only wasn’t done yet. She knew she could still do better.
The bulging teen dropped her hands and brought them back up. She yelled hard and she hit the pose again. Somehow, she flexed-up magnitudes of additional monster mass. Horrible anatomical detail, perverted and stretched and distorted, wrenched through her Saran-wrap skin. The harder she flexed, the worse she became. Her ears flattened as her traps crushed them mercilessly. Her deltoids added a thousand new cuts every second to the painfully defined, over-stuffed shoulder pads they resembled.
Krissy smiled harder - she was so proud and turned on that she couldn’t help it. Her posing suit, already overburdened with fistfuls of strange, bulging vaginal muscle, started to press outward noticeably. Big hunks of cut crotch-beef could be seen squirming out from the edges of the suit while the material itself became saturated with girl juice – which was a serious threat to her credibility as a muscleman.
Krissy hit the side chest pose a third time, this time reaching the unassailable heights of total and absolute freakishness. She was inhuman. One the judges lost his lunch right there on the floor. Another one made an attempt to regain control of the situation.
Front double biceps.
The poor, demoralized competitors moved into the new pose while Krissy wandered behind them. The men watched her nervously. They busied themselves with their own displays of strength, but a sense of impending doom filled the air. What else could she possibly do to their poor, steamrollered egos that she hadn’t done already?
Sweat had mixed with the oil on Krissy’s skin as she found a spot behind the very biggest of the men. She shone like an angel under the burning lights and for a brief second, the beauty of her chiseled and voluptuous facial features almost betrayed the gorgeous heart-stopper she was.
As she shuffled about, her movements were quite the opposite. So much heavy, weighty bulk gave her the manly swagger of a Norwegian strong man. It was weird and disturbing, but Krissy didn’t care – she’d happily sacrifice everything that made her a female to become the muscle god she knew she could be.
Standing directly behind the black, 6’5 Mandingo, Krissy’s unflexed shape outstripped his total width by a shocking degree. Every aspect of Krissy’s physique, from her shoulder span to her waist to the breadth of her barrel-thick thunder-thighs was double his size. Even being a full foot shorter, her juggernaught of a body was in every way superior to his straining, flexing physique.
Then she lifted her arms. As she held them out ready to flex, they dwarfed his fully peaked pythons. Krissy could feel the audience leaning in to see what they all sensed was about to happen. Licking her lips, she shut her eyes and tightened her face into a red, veiny mess.
Krissy’s ridiculous, mutant shape underwent a complete physical transformation. She whined in equal parts agony and ecstasy and forced her full, unrestrained potential screaming to the forefront. Arms that were thicker than telephone poles became double that in an instant, capped with inhumanly split heads the size of deformed basketballs. Her traps ballooned to the very top of her head and ate her entire bulldog neck and all the straining tendons it contained.
Pecs, abs, lats – they all mashed together and threatened to become indistinguishable save for her machine-like chiseling and perfect definition. Her poor posing suit was stretched into a reverse g-string by a sudden and violent eruption of volcanic crotch muscle.
Krissy was a human tank in size and shape. Her gigantic, monster outline swallowed up the massive black bodybuilder effortlessly and kept going. Here, at the full peak of her potential, she was as big as 2 or even 3 of the men put together, yet carved from marble. She was Hercules, Superman and Rambo all rolled into one. She was the winner of her lineup and the biggest stud on stage.

Mr.Shhh

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 08:55:38 pm »
A new story :D!

THE CLUB Chapter 1

Mark looked over the ominous black business card one more time.  Its message was very simple – Your lust for strength will be fulfilled.  On the back, he found an address.  Who had sent it to him?  How had it just appeared on his night stand?  What the hell was the deal, anyway?  If he was smart, he’d have tossed it away like those fucking gym flyers he was always getting.
Looking up, he found himself facing the very same address.  A set of dirty stairs lead down to a basement building in a seedy part of town known for its lovely smelting plants.  What was going to happen down there?  Was he about to be mugged?  Would he have to join Fight Club?
Still, something compelled him to continue.  The message may have been vague, but it touched a deep, unsettling nerve.  Gathering his courage, he walked down the stairs and opened the door. 

The twenty-something cubicle dweller wandered in near darkness until he found a pair of massive musclemen guarding a door.
“Hello, sir.”  One of them muttered.
Mark fidgeted nervously. 
“Um, I’m not sure I’m in the right place…”
“You’re exactly where you belong, sir.  Your coat?”
Mark peered at them for a moment.  He took off his coat and handed it to them.  The man’s arm danced with an astonishing amount of muscular detail.  They were huge, even bigger than the bodybuilders on TV.
“Geeze, you guys are ripped.” 
The two men chuckled. 
“You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.  This way.”
The men opened the door for Mark.  Throbbing techno shook the ground from deep inside.
“Enjoy your time, sir.”

The cavernous room was like a 21st century harem collided with the pulsing energy of a rave.  Garish neon lights painted the endless space in blinding pinks and blues while the heartbeat surge of music fed it with a nervous energy.  Everywhere were expensive curtains and elaborate pillars, chairs, tables and stages.  It was the ultimate men’s club come to life. 
As Mark wandered along, he found dozens of guys just like him all milling about.  He caught a lot glares, however most of the eyes were fixed on a big, oil-up female bodybuilder flexing provocatively on a stripper pole.
“Whoa!”  Mark blurted aloud.   A couple of guys looked his way.
Mark made an immediate beeline for the girl.  She had drawn quite a crowd and with good reason - dressed in sheer, one-piece lingerie, she was a vision of hot, sensual strength.
Mark had been a secret admirer of female muscle for most of his life, but had never actually seen a muscular girl in person.  The closest he came was when a friend had briefly dated a chick with a well-toned body.  He remembered the times they had met up – how he had to fight the urge to stare at the subtle vein that ran up her well defined biceps.  She must have thought he was a creep. 
For the most part, Mark’s obsession had been relegated to the internet.  He cruised the web nightly searching for pics and videos of big, bulging babes.  He even contributed his own morphs, but his stuff was extreme even by the wide standards of muscle art.  It seemed the only outlet for a passion that raged without end, so he continued to toil, pushing the envelope and never worrying about the boundaries of good taste.   His women were weird, Frankenstein assemblies of male arms and legs stitched to female heads, then exaggerated even further until they were truly monstrous creations.  His lust for both size and definition seemed to know no limits and even his wildest creations had yet to be “too big”.   
But here in front of him was the real deal!  The Amazon in lingerie was easily the size of heavyweight professional and in incredible, contest shape.  As she ground her hips to the pole, a set of painfully etched abdominals rippled beneath her tight flesh.
Mark was in love.  She was cut and veiny just like he liked them.  She even had a cute face – a rarity in the world of hardcore bodybuilding.  As he watched her dance, she locked eyes with him and licked her lips.  Mark felt his heart flutter as her raw sexuality hit him like a dump truck.
“Can I get you anything?”  Came a cute voice from behind him.
Mark turned and almost choked.  Another young hottie in a skimpy bunny outfit waited with a tray in her hands.  The tiny young thing was so packed with muscles that she was practically exploding out of her costume. 
A stunned Mark found himself speechless.  She was even sexier than the dancer, with an adorably youthful face stretched tight from what must have been a grueling training regiment.  While she wasn’t quite as thick as the first girl, she was even more cut, with even the smallest striations clearly visible through a sexy golden tan.
“Let me guess – your fist time here?”  She giggled, sounding more like a teenager than a chiseled athlete.
Mark nodded. 
“W-what is this place?”
The gorgeous waitress pursed her succulent lips. 
“Lucky boy – this is where your dreams come true.”
Mark watched another Amazonian waitress wander past.  This one was a massive, manly hunk of African-American meat well over 6 feet tall.  She was poured into a skimpy, leopard pattern bathing suit that looked ridiculous on her butched-out frame.
The small waitress sized Mark up and bit her lip.  She had a coy grin about her, like a school girl with a crush. 
“You’re kind of cute.  When you’re done with your slave, maybe you and I can have some fun together.”
Mark’s pulse quickened. 
“Muh… my slave?”
The girl’s smile sagged.
“Oh poo.  You don’t know yet, do you?  Every guy in here has a number.  It’s on your card.  They’re just about to start bringing out the new girls, actually.  I hear they’re the hottest bunch ever.”
Mark’s face was a mixture of emotions.
“I’m not sure I understand…”
The waitress giggled.  She wrapped her arm around his and led him further into the crowd.
“I’ll show you.  C’mon.”
As the tiny muscle girl guided Mark through the busy room, he could feel her hard, baseball-sized bicep pressing into his side.  It felt like a rock, only hot and bumpy with surging vascularity.   He was so taken by it, he almost missed a dozen more female bodybuilders in various states of undress.
“Fuck… me!”                         
“That’s one way to put it.”  The cutie smiled.
Mark felt like he had died and gone to heaven.  Every girl he saw was a supermodel-quality hard body built to fuck and suck like champs.  Not one of them looked to be older than 20 yet they somehow sported monstrous physiques that must’ve taken years to develop.
“We’re here for your pleasure and nothing else.  You can do whatever you want with us… or to us.”
Mark stopped in front of a jaw-dropping muscle babe arm wrestling two guys with one arm.  The smoking hot slut was a straining mass of popping veins and huge, garish muscles as she tested her sweat-slicked, cannonball bicep against both guys at once.
Mark watched the girl grunt and groan, her pretty face twisted with concentration and popping veins.  The amazing part was that she was not only holding her own, but winning. 
“Not bad…” The waitress commented of the straining strength queen before raising her own arm.  With a cute grunt, she produced an impossibly sharp and peaked bicep capped by a fat, throbbing vein.
She held the flex and looked at Mark.
“How do you think I would do?”
Before he could answer, Mark was distracted by a series of sharp cries.  He turned to find an unbelievably muscular red head chained by her wrists to two marble columns.  The girl was naked save a barbarian loincloth which left her huge, tensed chest naked for every man to see.  Mark could hardly believe his eyes as he stared at two thick, meaty pecs with only an afterthought of breast tissue visible.
His trance was broken as a man swung a heavy wooden club straight into the girl’s stomach.  She cried out and clenched the chains tight, sending a massive surge of ghoulishly defined abdominal muscle exploding through her skin. 
Mark was absolutely floored.  The other girls had been big, but this girl was almost the size of those macho meatheads he’d seen on the covers of bodybuilding magazines.
As a small group of guys took turns brutalizing her body, Mark could only watch in awe.  With every bash, sweat flew from her soaked flesh.  Amazingly, the beating only seemed to be feeding her muscle lust as every flex pumped more and more size into her already overstuffed skin.  Mark even swore he saw cracks forming in the marble pillars on either side of her.
“Isn’t somebody going to help her?”  He asked his cute hostess.
“I don’t think she wants help.”
Mark looked again to find the blonde moaning in ecstasy.  Her face was flushed and her eyes glazed-over with wanton lust.
“So what do you think?”  The waitress asked as she rested her palms on a nearby chair.  “See anything you like…?”
Mark watched the small girl tense her chest.  Her pectorals separated into two distinct plates as a crevice an inch wide formed like a fault line between them.  Again he marveled at her staggering condition.  He could see intense feathering in her well-carved shoulders that bled straight into her hyper-striated chest.  The individual tendons in her pecs were so clearly separated that Mark could’ve strummed them like a harp. 
All of that detail lead down into a mid-section that was just as intense.  Mark knew how hard it was to build a good set of abs, and this girl had them in spades.  As she relaxed and tensed her stomach, he could see a half-dozen distinct bulges straining against the material.
“Don’t be shy.”  She spoke in her high, girly voice.
Reaching behind her back, she unzipped the leather top and peeled it off.  Mark swallowed hard as it dropped to the floor, revealing a set of small, perky tits weirdly out of place on her mega-butch bod.
“I want to show you how hard I’ve worked my body…”
Tensing her arms, Mark watched her already carved physique become freakishly defined.  The amount of pumped-up vascularity tripled across every surface until it almost choked-out the entire surface of her skin.
Glancing down, he followed a set of winding veins arrive at the bald lips of her fat, swollen crotch.  Her cunt looked like a delicious, overripe peach swollen with lust.
Mark’s heart was pounding so hard that he almost didn’t feel the hand tapping his shoulder.  He slowly turned to find one of the big bouncers standing behind him. 
“I’m sorry sir.  It’s time for your flesh sale.”
Mark looked back at the naked waitress, who had a disappointed frown on her face.
“I – I guess I have to go…” He stuttered.
He was lead away by the bouncer when the waitress called to him one last time. 
“Hey!” 
He looked back just as she brought her arms up and cranked out a skin bursting double biceps flex.   The small, sexy girl erupted with heaving mountains of muscle, transforming herself in an instant from a cut plaything into a sexless, androgynous muscle monstrosity.
“The name’s Mandi.”

Mark was deposited in front of stage with a crowd of excited muscle fans.  The music slowed to a sexy, strip club beat and the lights dimmed.  The big room took on an intimate setting as a mysterious older woman in a flowing red gown took the stage. 
“We have 8 slaves for you tonight – each picked for their complete and total dedication to their physiques and guaranteed to bring fulfillment to their chosen master.  Our first slave is a rare female member of the British SAS and an unequalled warrior.  Welcome Lieutenant Cronenweth.”
The curtain drew back and a powerful blonde with short-cropped hair stepped out.  The mid-sized girl was dressed in heavy camouflage fatigues that obscured her physique, but the detailed muscularity in her neck and face promised a hell of a body.  What was immediately clear was her stunning, 11 out of ten looks.  A large scar on her cheek did nothing to spoil a tight, chiseled face that could’ve given a dead man a boner.  Fat, juicy lips swelled noticeably from her profile as if searching for a dick to suck while her deep blue eyes smoldered with more passion than any man could handle.  An intense, humorless demeanor capped her animalistic sex-appeal. 
The power of the girl’s lust could be felt from across the room.  She looked like she could fuck a thousand men without breaking a sweat.  One thing was for sure - whoever got her was going to have their hands full.
“Number 88…”  The red-gowned hostess called.
Mark fumbled for his card, but a voice called out before he could find it.
“What is this shit?  I wanted a big-titted bimbo!”  The man complained.
The older woman seemed unfazed by his disappointment.
“Young lady?”  She asked the military babe.
Cronenweth grabbed the front of her uniform and ripped it open.  Buttons flew everywhere as her outrageous upper body was stripped bare.  Every eye in the room shot out of their sockets at the sight of the girl’s supremely muscular body and jaw-dropping, brain-melting chest-pumpkins.
Tossing the uniform on the floor, the topless hunk of tit sex gave the crowd a moment to soak up her fat, succulent double Ds.  She was big all over – easily bigger than any female bodybuilder in the world – yet still shaped like a woman.  Her outrageously ripped muscularity was so cut and defined that it was almost sickening.  That complete lack of fat made her proud, soccer ball breasts even more strange and sexy.
Mark watched the girl drop down into the audience, her tits nearly hitting her face.  Finding her master, she grabbed his neck and forcefully pressed her giant cock suckers into his.  He was almost crushed by the force and power of her sloppy, savage kiss.  When they finally broke, she wiped the gooey strands of spit from her face and looked at him with a hunger that was savagely erotic.
When Mark looked back to the stage, the hostess was already introducing the next girl.
“The next slave is a mysterious loner with a tragic past.  She is driven by equal parts lust and revenge to become an unmatched temple of strength.  Welcome… Mercy.”
A roar at the back of the room shook the audience.  Mark turned to see the crowd separating and a girl on a gleaming Harley ride up to the stage. 
This new slave couldn’t have been more different than the first.  Dressed in a leather jacket and riding pants, the dark-haired hot body was both shorter and younger than the British army babe.  She had the softness of a girl still in her teens but the hardness born of a lifetime of pain and obsession.
As she climbed off her bike, Mark noticed the shocks compress to their limit.  He knew it took 300-400 pounds to do that, though from his angle it seemed impossible that she sported that kind of weight. 
Mark found himself mesmerized by her beauty.  Her features were deep and mysterious and she oozed a damaged sexuality that was intensely arousing.  He honestly wasn’t sure which of the two women was a bigger erection factory.
“Number 89.”  The red-gowned woman called.
A big man at the back of the crowd moved up.  He arrived in front of his prize only to tower over her.
“Are you serious?”  He asked.  “I’ll fuckin’ break her.”
Mercy grinned.  Locking eyes with the man, she unzipped her jacket and revealed her shirtless torso.  Gasps erupted throughout the room at the sight of a staggeringly massive and masculine body. 
Mark’s heart started pounding like a jack hammer.  He’d been floored by the female bodybuilders he’d seen so far, but Mercy was something else entirely.
Slowly, the sexy muscle-freak leaned over her motorcycle and took hold of the wheels.  Mark watched her amused expression quickly darken into a mask of determination, machine-like concentration.
Gritting her teeth, Mercy grunted loudly and hoisted the heavy bike off the ground.  The audience could hear her leather clothes groan as her body violently swelled in every direction. 
Veins popped through the girl’s forehead and strangled her neck.  With a second furious grunt, she hoisted the bike past her knees and up to waist level. 
Monolithic traps surged outward with such force and size that they ripped a 5 inch gash in the back of her coat.  Her beer-keg thighs, now straightened out and supporting the full weight of the Harley, split her pants open in a similar fashion.
The audience was dead silent as they watched the Lolita tough-ass wrestle with the weight.  They could see the pain evident in her shaking arms and strained, red-faced expression.  But there wasn’t a hint of fear or doubt in Mercy’s face – only hunger.  Mike could see her eyes transfixed at some distant target as if it were mocking her.  The burning she must have felt in her muscles only seemed to fuel her.
Spitting out a frightening growl, Mercy powered the bike over her head.  The arms of her jacket exploded under an onslaught of all-American grade-A girl beef.  Vein-covered, hyper-shredded cannons willed themselves into existence and revealed a flexing girth that was far bigger than any bodybuilder in the world – male or female.
With a scary mixture of agony and rage, Mercy began to pump the huge motorcycle up and down by a foot and a half.  With every crunch, Mercy’s hulked-out giga-mass swelled bigger – her definition became sharper – her veins pulsed harder and fatter.
Then all at once, she dropped the bike back to the Earth.  The room shook as it hit the ground.  Mercy stood behind the huge hunk of steel panting from the effort and dripping sweat down her vein-covered face.               
Mark was in total and complete shock.  As he gazed at Mercy through the chattering heads around him, he came to a realization.  Somehow, this school-aged badass was his deepest, darkest fantasy come to life.  She was one of his muscle morphs come to life.  Forget tits or hips or anything else girly and feminine.  This chick had willingly shredded it all and then some.  She was disgustingly masculine.  Ripped.  Hard.  Cut.  She was a beast.  A monster.  She was a scary hulk of a human being stitched to a sex-up high school hottie.
Snapping out of his daze, Mark caught the slab-like back of the girl wandering away with her master.
“No!”  He shouted.
One of the nameless guys around him looked his way.
“S-she’s perfect!  Why don’t I get her?” 
The guy gave an amused laugh.
“If you didn’t get her, that means she ain’t perfect.  Trust me pal, they know what you want better than you do.”
Mark chewed on those words.  He pulled out his card and looked it over.  He didn’t have a number.
Before he could voice his concern, the red-gowned woman was back.

Mr.Shhh

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 02:41:02 am »
Thank you for all the kind comments so far.  They're very inspirational. 

Here's the newest story.  Warning - it's violent and gory. 

WAR INC.  -  Mission 4
By Mr.Shhh

“What the hell are you doing, Cronenweth?!”  An angry voice crackled in the Lieutenant’s CODEC.
The undercover operative barely heard the noise in her ear over the sounds of snapping bones and cartilage.  A 300 pound merc gurgled blood as the muscle-bound hard body brutally choked him from behind with her automatic weapon.  Pumped-up biceps as big as cantaloupes tried to rip through sweaty, paper-thin skin that was already overwhelmed by dozens of inch–thick veins.  Shoulders rippled with eye-popping detail and brutally distinct muscle heads.
With a teeth-clenched snarl, Cronenweth suddenly tripled the piston-like pressure. The small girl’s awesome back flared with such meaty girth that it surpassed the massive man’s total width.  Dozens of stitches split open under an eye-popping surge of muscular girth – all of it ghoulishly lean. 
The big, metal weapon actually began to groan as it bent under the British bombshell’s unyielding strength.  Bolts and springs flew everywhere at the very moment the merc’s spine cracked in half.
   A limp body hit the floor.  Sweat dripped from the panting girls’ wet hair and etched Greek-goddess features.  She didn’t waste a second swapping her useless gun for her brutalized opponent’s.
   “You cannot engage the enemy!”  The CODEC screamed.  “There are two-dozen men in that tower!”
   “I’m retrieving that guidance chip.”  Cronenweth finally responded, her sizzling, phone-sex voice cool and emotionless.  The men on the other end of the transmission knew that tone well – it was usually followed by millions of dollars worth of collateral damage.
   “Do not engage the enemy Lieutenant!  That’s a direct fucking order!” 
   “Suck my dick.” The operative spat.

Yazin shook hands with a stoic man with short-cropped grey hair.  He was joined by a pair of well-armed bodyguards.
   The man took off his sunglasses and looked over the large crowd.  He seemed unimpressed.
   “Do you have our merchandise?”
   Yazin reached into his coat pocket and produced a small, plastic case. 
The man took it and opened it.  He seemed pleased by the small silicon chip inside.  Yazin was handed a briefcase.
“That’s what I like about you corporate types.”  The Egyptian smirked.  “You’re all business.”
Just then, the entire building shook as if it was hit by an earthquake.
“What was that?”  The serious man spat.
Dust sprinkled down from the high ceiling as another shock hit the building.   The pampered guests paused from their hedonism.
A group of mercs pushed through the crowd and found Yazin.   Their radios were alive with screaming.
“Mr. Yazin, we’re under attack!”
Yazin listened to the chaos.  He caught a single, terrified voice through the chaos.
“-- Jesus, look at the muscles on her--!”
Slowly, realization filled his eyes.
“What did you do with the girl?”  He shouted at the merc.
“Girl?”
“The Girl!  The bodybuilder!  The bulging bitch!”
The merc had no idea.
Yazin snatched the radio from his shoulder.
“This is Yazin.  All units converge on the atrium!”
The serious man put his hand on Yazin’s shoulder.
“What the hell is going on, Yazin?  Who is this girl?”
“Just an annoying little fly begging to be squashed.”
Explosions shook the rear entrance to the room.  Twenty new mercs joined the smaller group.  The heavily armed men shoved guests aside and took up fortified positions behind whatever they could find.  Two men set up mounted, chain-fed weapons locked on the entrance.   
Tension was thick as the noises behind the door grew closer and louder.  Gunfire, explosions, anarchy.
Suddenly, the doors blew off their hinges.  The entire force of mercs opened fire, annihilating the wall around the smoking entrance.  After 10 uninterrupted seconds or gunfire, the barrage ceased. 
Yazin squinted through the hazy room.  Even the terrified crowd leaned in with interest.
A pair of grenades appeared through the smoke and bounced along the floor.   
Before anyone could react, the explosives blew three men apart and shattered one side of the floor to ceiling windows surrounding the atrium.
Cronenweth rushed the room – her ridiculous, porn star tits rebounding everywhere as she gunned down another two mercs with a clip of well-aimed shots.  The rest of the room was in awe at the stunning, half-naked bodybuilder brazenly flaunting her impossible body.
The mounted guns opened fire on the over-inflated operative.  Cronenweth rolled behind a huge stone pillar as high caliber rounds shredded everything around her.  Chips of stone and wood cut her legs and arms and tore her tattered, cum-stained dress.
The two guns pinned the pumped-up professional behind a large Egyptian artifact – one of a series of museum pieces installed around the room.
Cronenweth looked to either side of her.  Men were already reloading their weapons and advancing towards her. 
“You’re finished you disgusting cow!”  Yazin screamed from somewhere in the room.  “Those freakish muscles won’t save you!”
Cronenweth looked up at the artifact – in fact a 20 foot high solid stone obelisk detailed with hieroglyphics.  Crouching down, she dug her back into the face of the artifact and grit her teeth. 
Looking blankly into the sky, the rippling, vein-engorged she-stud began pushing against it with the full power of her unbelievable body.   Her wet, naked thighs immediately detonated with a megaton of hyper-trophied detail.  Every overblown muscle group in her legs, from her ankles to her crotch tightened into a striated super-orgy of definition.  Ropey striations pressed through her screaming brown skin bringing with it what seemed like every last artery and vein in her legs. 
Cronenweth let out an earth shattering scream.  It was her body versus the colossal, multi-ton obelisk.  In ancient times it would have taken dozens of men to move it, yet this big-chested piece of ass was determined to do it herself.
Cronenweth’s face quickly went red from the nightmarish effort.  Popping veins spoiled her good looks as she applied every ounce of her unyielding will.
“GNNNNGGGG!!!!!”  She gurgled, sounding more like some deep-throated animal than a big-titted bimbo.  Her bulldog neck was alive with dangerously swollen vascularity and steel-tight tendons.  More of her battered dress split open under wave upon wave of swelling pec meat and monster mega-traps. 
A small trickle of tears rolled down her face as she pushed herself to the very limit of human endurance.  Her body was convulsing uncontrollably.  Every muscle in her already super-lean physique took on a freakish level of definition.  What tenuous grasp she had as a member of the female gender literally evaporated as she hulked-out into a beastly, horrifically-muscular man-thing.
Then, a crack.  The entire obelisk shook and Cronenweth felt herself move an inch backward.  There was no time to celebrate as a pair of mercs appeared beside her.  She caught their silhouettes through the smoky air and snatched a heavy machinegun in each hand.  Still battling the artifact at full power, the butched-out she-stallion opened fire on both advances at once.   
“HNNNNNGGGGGAGAA!!!!”  She cried, her voice dripping with lustful fury as she poured on the killing power.  Her vein-covered face looked ready to burst as it went a disturbing shade of purple.  Another pair of men came up behind the first two and were gutted by a hundred steaming rounds.   
CRACK!   Hairline fractures advanced further along the base of the stone.  The remaining gunmen unleashed a hellish barrage of fire that nearly deafened the savage operative.  A wave of destruction tore apart the room behind her and began to chip away at her cover.  She wouldn’t last much longer pinned-down.  It was now or never.
Gripping her weapons with bulldozer strength, Cronenweth flexed herself in what could only be described as an all-out muscular orgasm.  Whatever tiny bits of her dress remained were utterly obliterated beneath a savage eruption of elephantine girl-mass.
“GGRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG!!!”  Cronenweth roared as her body mutated into something both more than human yet shockingly subhuman.  She was nothing more than a throbbing, pulsing collection of veiny sinew.  Delts to biceps, pecs to lats, everything mashed together in a grotesque frenzy of hyperactive growth.
The entire base of the obelisk finally cracked all the way through.  Everyone in the room gasped as the towering hunk of stone began to tip like some drunken, lumbering giant.
Yazin and the grey-haired man dove out of the way as the obelisk came crashing down around them.  With a booming thunderclap, the massive stone tower drove right through the floor, crushing the rest of Yazin’s security forces in the blink of an eye.  A cloud of smoky debris poured through the room.
Cronenweth moved through the shaken party guests with laser-focused intensity.  She had a mission to complete and didn’t seem to care that she was naked from head to toe save a skimpy g-string stuffed with ammo clips.  The guests gawked at her ludicrous double Ds and out of control steroid physique in total shock.  She was a sultry, sexed-up fuck toy and monstrously-muscled war machine in equal measures.
“Get to the exit behind me.  MOVE!”  She barked, picking up shaken men and women and pushing them roughly to safety.  “Keep your heads down!  Don’t look back!”
One guest grabbed the operative’s bulging arm. 
“My husband’s trapped!  Please – you have to help him!”
Cronenweth followed the panicked woman to a man pinned beneath a heavy steel girder.  Three other guests were already trying to lift it up, but it was too heavy.
Cronenweth slung her guns over her shoulder and pushed the 3 guests aside.  Everyone watched in awe as the gorgeous, sweat slicked blonde crouched down and took an underhanded grip.
Muscles shifted and tightened across the girl’s tremendous, brick wall back.  Her muscular ass shrunk into a steel-hard grip of inch-deep striations that looked absolutely bullet proof.  As she leaned forward, her ridiculous tits squashed against the steel and pushed into her face. 
Everyone watched her already grossly masculine physique erupt with more over-stuffed vascularity as she powered the solid steel girder off the man. Her tits dropped free and jiggled around as she held the hunk of steel aloft.
“Get him out of there…!” The hard body ordered in her out of place girl voice.
The others slid the injured man free and Cronenweth dropped the girder like a used tampon.
“T-thank-you!”  The woman gushed, holding the stunning super-girl’s hot, wet skin.
Before Cronenweth could respond, a weird, blade-like weapon cut through the hazy atmosphere and sliced her shoulder.  Blood sprayed across the woman’s face as operative screamed. 
A thick chain shot out of nowhere and wrapped around Cronenweth’s neck.  Before the operative could react, she was brutally yanked off her feet and flung into the girder. 
The gagging lieutenant tried to get a grip on the chain.  Again, she was wrenched off her feet and tossed like a rag doll.  She was thrown through a series of plate-glass windows before landing hard on the rubble-strewn floor. 
The battered blonde tried to gasp for air, but the chain was choking the life out of her.  Her face was a gross, purple mess.
Then at once, the chain unhooked.  Her skin was rope-burned as it whipped back to its owner like a snake. 
Through blurred vision, Cronenweth looked up to see a gigantic, towering figure standing before her.  She quickly recognized the manly features and military haircut.
“Olga…. D-Damanov…”  The Brit gagged, blood oozing from her luscious mouth.
The gargantuan Russian clung to 2 deadly blades mounted at the ends of heavy, navy-grade chains.  To Cronenweth’s surprise, the terrifying woman slowly lowered them to the ground.
The room went unnervingly quiet save the noise of scattered fires.  It was like some strange vision of hell – a ruined paradise hot with sweaty tension.
With a flick of her big hands, Damanov ordered her opponent to her feet.  Cronenweth fought her pain-wracked body and stood up before the Russian beast.
The size difference between the two women was unreal.  At 5’5, the small Brit looked like a child next to the Russian’s skyscraper-like 7’5.  Damanov also had hundreds of pounds on Cronenweth and looked every bit of it.  The bigger woman’s lumbering, rhinoceros swagger was truly terrifying.
Damanov ran her eyes up and down her opponent’s naked flesh.  There was no doubt that even the colossal Russian was impressed with Cronenweth’s mind-boggling muscles.  She jealously fixed on the gently wobbling tits that were so ridiculously out of place on the girl’s steel-hard physique. 
Bringing her Herculean arms out in front of her, the bunker-thick Damanov locked her fists and flexed hard.  A crazed grin formed on her face as her uniform tightened to its limit.  With another flex, the seams of her outfit burst one by one. 
Cronenweth’s eyes widened as the genetically altered Russian bear literally exploded out of her clothes.  Her already brutish shape filled-out with heavy, microwave-sized blocks of human concrete. 
Damanov roared like an animal and shook with brutal power.  Her pale, heavily scarred skin screamed as hundred-pound muscle slabs filled it to bursting.  Arms thicker than men’s entire bodies stretched and groaned.  Shoulders like medicine balls split into individual heads.
Spit dangled from the crushing teeth of the Russian super-freak.  Her face bubbled with twisted heaps of vascularity fed through a neck that was almost totally consumed within the rest of her torso. 
Damanov lowered her arms at her sides and flashed a shit-eating grin.  It was a throw down - she was literally pitting her own science-lab physique against Cronenweth’s substantially smaller mega-body.  Did the British beauty have what it took to compete?
Silence filled the air as the hulking girl-things stared each other down.  Naked from the waist up, it was brutally clear that Damanov’s bulldozer-body was an affront to nature.  Every weird, mountainous inch of her was a poster-child for irresponsible science bent on ultimate muscle-mass at any cost.  No one could compete with Damanov – she was a single-minded semi-truck of violent physicality.
But Damanov hadn’t counted on the over-sexed piece of blonde fuck meat that stood before her.  Cronenweth could already feel her pulse rising to the impossible challenge.  Her veins were filling with enough super-concentrated girl testosterone to drown an entire gym of beefcake bodybuilders. 
With steel-crushing strength, the naked muscle-slut tightened her fists into diamond-hard hammers.  Her freaky, sweat-soaked forearms groaned like leather as they inflated with eye-opening thickness.  The longer she held her grip, the more brute-size poured into her.  Veins multiplied by a factor of ten, pulsing and snaking up her arms in surging waves.  Inch by inch, everything became utterly consumed by those fat, purple blood-hoses until she was totally devoured by them.   
Cronenweth didn’t notice or care about her bleeding arm, raw neck or the two-dozen other gashes and cuts.  She could’ve given a fuck about beauty or tits or curves.  Her entire essence was now machine-focused on showing the ballsy Russian cunt-stain who had the better body. 

Mr.Shhh

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 02:41:25 am »
Damanov watched the blonde muscle-machine grind her teeth together, forcing pectoral-like striations to press through her jaw.  Veins popped through her temples in fat, flexing wads thick enough to hold.  Breathing became painfully labored as the operative’s body demanded oxygen to fuel her unprecedented pump. 
The furious fembomb brought her massive arms together in superhuman flexation, literally becoming a walking muscle-factory pumping out pure, unrestrained monster-mass.
“Gnnnnnnnnnngggg!!!!!”  She growled; spit bubbling through her teeth as she ratcheted-up the intensity.  Her pecs tightened into beefy, iron-hard balloons as big as any 3 steroid abusers’.  Steel-cable striations ripped apart her stretched-out skin and fought for space against her bulbous, planetoid delts.
Fury bubbled within Cronenweth’s outraged opponent as the impossible took place before her eyes.  Somehow, this jiggling bimbo half her size was actually pumping-out muscles big enough to rival her own genetically-altered gorilla physique.
With an earth-shattering roar, Damanov stomped her feet and powered out a colossal crab-flex.  Her eyes were insane pinpricks devoid of restraint, mindlessly fixed on ultimate mass.  Car-crushing power forced the hideous Russian monster to go nuclear, detonating with a literal ton of industrial-grade muscle beef.  Her pea-sized head and GI JOE buzz cut almost completely vanished beneath the all-consuming tidal wave of girth threatening to fill the entire building.
At this point, both women were out of control.  They were terminally locked in a twisted pose-down of epic proportions.  Any reasonable sense of restraint was smashed as each skin-stretching, testosterone-pumping girl-abomination gave in to the oceans of muscle-lust flowing through them. 
Cronenweth looked at the battleship-sized monstrosity across her with stupid, pig-headed determination.  Her wet eyes spewed defiance.  Fuck you, you man-bitch – they seemed to cry.  You think you can out-flex me?
“HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!”  The naked Brit beefcake wept - sweat flying everywhere as she flexed her guts out.  Her arms rattled in a full-on double biceps that sent her shape into the stratosphere.  Lats like sides of beef blew out to retarded, wings-like dimensions.  Biceps subdivided into multiple heads stacked as high as her shaking fists.  At the zenith of her fury, the blonde’s overburdened panties finally gave up under a high-pressure, crotch-meat overload.  With a sudden snap, Cronenweth’s frighteningly developed muscle-vagina flexed its way to freedom beneath an all-or-nothing surge of vein-engorged muscularity.
“GGGGGGRRRRRRNNNN!!!   HHHHHHRRRRRNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!”  The girl boiled as liquid testosterone powered her to superhuman heights.  Her stunning good looks became completely buried beneath a nightmarish car wreck of face-stretching effort.
Damanov was livid.  While the jiggling Amazon still couldn’t match the Russian for pure size - proportionally, it was now clear the smaller girl utterly destroyed her.  Even more so it was her glistening, vacuum-sealed definition that made the muscular Russian look like a flabby water-balloon.  Every twitching, steel-tight muscle group was excruciatingly chiseled and inflamed beyond any limit.  Damanov simply couldn’t match her ridiculous mixture of hulking, he-man thickness and vein-ripped conditioning.
Finally, the gorgeous blonde lowered her heavy, bloated arms.  She was breathing uncontrollably now.  The tremendous rise and fall of her watermelon breasts made a wet smacking noise.  Sweat washed down every jagged surface and dripped off her weird, bulbous dimensions.  Standing there completely naked, she looked out of her mind with ferocious, muscle-fueled strength.
 Cronenweth’s eyes focused on Damanov like weapons of mass destruction.  Both women knew there was no contest - not anymore.  Cronenweth was almost too muscular to believe.  She was sickeningly jacked.  Even looking at her, Damanov couldn’t accept a girl her size could possess such a lunatic physique. 
A window-rattling roar welled up from the genetic experiment’s humongous chest.  In an instant, she broke out into a charging attack.  Before Cronenweth could react, Damanov plowed into her and drove her through the wall behind them. 
A mass of sweaty, naked flesh crashed into the smaller room.  Damanov wrapped her oven-mitt hands around the smaller girl’s neck and whipped her back outside. 
Cronenweth cried as she scraped along the ground.  Damanov was back on her in a flash and wrenched her up.  The huge Russian locked the battered operative in a hydraulic-strength bear-hug that buried her entire body in muscle-meat.  As the heaving girls thrashed about, they became an indistinguishable mass of writhing anatomy.  Biceps, pecs, abs, glutes, calves – it was all just twisted definition.
Spit flapped from Damanov’s mouth as she applied enough forced to shatter granite.  Cronenweth’s muffled voice could be heard somewhere inside the cube of flesh that was flinging sweat everywhere.  Anyone would have been liquefied by the pressure, but the Russian seemed to be unable to crack the bulging Brit. 
Slowly, Damanov felt a piston-like force begin to pry her open.  Steel-hard bulges pressed against her body as Cronenweth’s muscles swelled with alarming intensity.  Damanov poured on even more chemically-enhanced strength but still found herself relenting.  No one was that strong!   
Then the giant Russian felt her opponent’s hands clamp down on her wrists.  She seemed powerless to stop the blonde Brit from wrenching her car-crusher grip wide open. 
Cronenweth held her opponent in a painful crucifix, cruelly forcing Damanov to drink in a long, punishing eyeful of her over-the-top muscularity – from the veiny maw of her mutant muscle-cunt to the hulking, side of beef lats that were on the verge of swallowing her up.  She might as well have stabbed a knife in the Russian’s heart – there was simply no comparison who had the better body.
 A rush of panic hit Damanov as she suddenly felt her arms continue to pull apart.  Her struggle to break Cronenweth’s iron grip became increasingly desperate until she was thrashing about like an animal.  First, her joints reached their apex – both shoulders and elbows.  Pain flowed into her like syrup as the room filled with muffled “cracks”. 
Had her cold war masters been here to witness it they still wouldn’t have believed her, yet here she was being taken apart by a sexy young slut less than half her bodyweight.  Damanov was at the mercy of Cronenweth’s impossible brawn, but there no mercy for her tonight.
Every vein in the Brit’s Amazonian body surged to the max as she applied all of her incalculable might.  Her menacing V-shape finally outstripped Damanov’s total width and seemed to reach the apex of her awesome potential.  Her ass was just clenched striations of high-tensile steel.  Her shoulder and arms were terrifying tree trunks with peaks on top of peaks. 
With a horrible sound, the struggle between strength and limbs was unequivocally decided.  Cronenweth was doused with blood as Damanov’s arms tore free like thick tubes of meat.  The giant Russian was kicked backward through one of the few remaining windows, which shattered spectacularly and sent her plummeting to her death 50 stories below.

Cronenweth emerged on the rooftop of the building moments later.  She was a ludicrous sight to behold - naked and wet from head to toe with a mixture of sweat and blood.  Her incredible tits bounced all over the place as she rushed up the stairs into a swirling vortex of wind.
A military helicopter was already lifting off across from her.  She quickly spotted Yazin, who threw her a cocky salute before sliding the door shut.
The Brit wasted no time opening fire.  Bullets danced up the tail of the chopper like fireworks.  Veins tore through the girl’s biceps and chest as she poured her screaming fury into the weapon.  Slugs hit the fuselage and a trail of smoke poured forth.
  Slowly, the chopper arced around and locked its sight on the pumped-up bodybuilder.  Cronenweth was quickly outclassed by the chopper’s heavier guns and dove back down the stairs as a trail of destruction tore past her.  As she got back on her feet, the chopper came back around for another pass.  The operative ran for the door as the entire stairwell exploded in gunfire.

Back inside, Cronenweth knew she didn’t have much time.  A second later, the helicopter came down beside the windows.  Floodlights blinded the bulging blonde as it hovered at her level.  Wind was blowing debris everywhere.  Squinting through the chaos, she spotted a pair of missile pods on either side of the chopper.
“Shit…!” 
In an instant, she broke into a sprint.  The chopper unleashed both pods at once, utterly obliterating the building behind her. 
    The destruction followed her as she ran with every bit of speed her massive legs could give her.  As she came up on the end of the room, she reached down and scooped one of Damanov’s chain blades.
Without missing a beat, Cronenweth smashed through the window and out into the sky an instant before fire consumed the building behind her. 
   With a hard throw, she managed to catch the blade on a neighboring building.  The chain went taught and the muscle-bound mega girl swung on a wide arc and crashed through the window of another skyscraper.
   A startled couple lurched up from their bed to witness the naked, mega-buff bombshell land on their floor.  She lay on the ground amidst a pile of glass catching her breath.
   “Who the hell are you?”  The guy shot.
Cronenweth got to her feet and glanced at them.  They both gasped at her ridiculous man muscles and porn start breasts – not to mention her piercing, erotic beauty. 
   Turning back to the city, the operative could only watch as the helicopter flew away in the distance.  She tightened her fists until her forearms were so fat with muscularity that they started making leathery noises.  The terrified couple gawked at her swollen arms and massive, meat-packed back.
   “W-what do you want…?”
   Veins snaked menacingly up the blonde’s big biceps and into her violently shredded chest.
   “That son of a bitch,” Cronenweth hissed.  “Dead.”

Offline neurolover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Whatever It Takes [MrShhh]
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 12:46:09 pm »
WHATEVER IT TAKES
by MrShhh

PART 1   

Suzi would often spend entire afternoons with her boyfriend, Biff, making out and watching him pump iron in his tiny basement gym and sometimes submitting to his teenage lust.  A small girl of only 5’3, 94 pounds, Suzi was absolutely fascinated by Biff’s big muscles.  In fact, it soon became obvious to her that Biff’s muscles were the only reason she kept seeing him.  It certainly wasn’t for his raging intellect.

Of course, Biff loved seeing Suzi. Only 14 years old, he was two years her senior and she had a sex drive like a pack of cheetah’s in heat.  Her body was incredible and she loved to dress in skimpy outfits, usually showing off her small round tits and perpetually hard nipples.  She’d love to put her dark brown hair up in pig tails and play up her young charms, which including sucking a lollipop lewdly between her fat, pouty lips.  If she had an audience, she always made sure that her sucking was extra lewd and sloppy so she could lick her dripping saliva off her cute cheeks and chin.  Needless to say, Biff was a happy guy.

Suzi was sitting in the basement watching Biff work out one day when she had a startling thought.  She had been thumbing through some of Biff’s old bodybuilding magazines and came upon an article detailing a recent Ms. Olympia.  She looked at the pictures of the muscle bound women and came to a conclusion.  She wanted muscles. 

As she devoured the pictures, her incredible libido began to rise.  She could feel her heart racing and her panties beginning to get wet.  She was going to build her muscles and she wasn’t going to stop until she was bigger than Biff and even bigger than Ms. Olympia.  She was going to pump herself up and become the most muscular, vascular, vein pulsing teenage muscle slut in the world.  She was going to make Dorian Yates look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.  She was going to get so pumped that people would gawk at her magnificence on the street and called her a steroid freak.

Suzi hopped onto her feet and tossed the magazine away.  She also tossed Biff away; all he cared about was having her suck his huge prong and pumping gallons of cum down her throat. Who needed that.

Suzi began to work out with the weights like a girl possessed, literally spending hours in her basement, clanking weights as heavy as she could. Progress was slow. But she worked hard. Suzi gritted her teeth and grunted through another torturous rep.  Her skinny arms were slowly pushing 40 pounds straight up in the air for the 15th time.  It was her last set of 4.  She wanted to make 20 reps but the pain was excruciating. 

“C’mon bitch!  Rarrrrrr!!”  She growled, sweat pouring down her body.  Two more reps came.  Suzi screamed and raised almost her entire body off the bench.  Small veins bulged from her shoulders and neck and one large vein pushed right up her temple.  Two more reps, each agonizingly slow.  Her tiny body strained to the max, her body showing an incredible lack of fat.  Every muscle, though still very small, was extremely apparent and highly shredded.  Tiny veins ripped through her skin to the surface and wrapped around her body.

“Nnnng!  C-c’mon!!”  Through sheer force of will, Suzi pushed that huge iron weight up one more time, this rep taking nearly a minute.  As soon as she hit the top, she dropped it and it nearly went through the concrete floor.

Suzi collapsed onto the ground, her body shaking violently.  Sweat dripped off her skin in rivers. 

After a while, Suzi got up and feebly walked to the full length mirror on the wall.  She hit a double bicep pose and stared at the reflection.  It had been two months since she had begun pumping her body.  She had procured her older brother’s weight sets which had lay dormant in the basement since he’d left for college.  She had spent almost every waking hour reading up on fitness and nutrition and pumping the iron with a vengeance.  However, what she saw wasn’t good enough.

Suzi had done a remarkable job in only a short time.  She had cut her fat intake to nearly zilch and really shredded her body. She was extremely vascular and her muscles had really started to show some definition, but were still very small.  Suzi could simply not put on mass.  Looking at her small but defined biceps she surmised that she’s added about 1 inch and a small peak to each arm, and a network of very small veins that ran along each peak.  This wasn’t good enough though.  Suzi wanted to be huge, muscular and powerful. She’d pushed every routine she’d read about by two. She pumped twice the weigh recommended for her body weight, she’s doubled the number or reps.  It wasn’t getting her results.  She need something, an edge.  She didn’t care what it did to her, she wanted muscles!

A few weeks later she was home and in the bathroom. She found a wrapper for something called Androgel. She found a package insert; it was a gel for male sexual dysfunction. Testosterone. Her mother had left years ago saying her father couldn’t satisfy her. Her father was a small and timid man who had just started dating again. He was wimpy in the extreme but she thought he had seemed more lively lately! Must be this stuff. He was away on a long business trip and Suzi was looked after by the housekeeper.

She held the foil packet up and looked at it. She studied it.  There were all kinds of warning labels especially those saying this product was not indicated for women. She didn't care. “If this stuff can raise my testosterone level, I’ll be able to build muscle mass faster than any woman.”

Suzi opened the bottle and squeezed out some.  She rubbed it all over her hard stomach and chest and smiled.  “Time to hit the weights.” Almost immediately all sorts of things began to happen to her. Within three weeks she more then doubled the weight she was handling; she could now pressed 100 pounds for reps. Her appetite became huge and she had the housekeeper make her nothing but chicken and steak, eating man-sized portions. She was applying the gel to her muscles 5 times a day.

She began to gain tons of weight; in two weeks she weighed 104, 2 more weeks and she was 116. All of it was muscle. The veins on her arms began to grow and many more of them were showing. She could feel the extra blood supply; when she pumped weight now, her arms swelled with just a few reps. After a killer work out, she could see a huge difference in their size. She added 3/4 of an inch in just two weeks and her arms started to be harder, even when she wasn’t working out. The gains excited her and made her want to work out harder; she would come home from school and put in 6 hours a night.

Other things happened. She became immensely horny; some days she would masturbate 6 or 7 times a day. And she started to have orgasms like she had never experienced before. It felt like her whole pelvis was spasming. She would wake up with little clit hard-ons, and it seemed like it was partially erect all the time. One day in the shower, while she was jilling her self off, she saw that her clit was as hard as a bullet and the head was sticking out a little! It looked like that was growing too! She began to put some of the Androgel on her clit every day.

Suzi's father came home six weeks later. He had looked in his medicine cabinet and found most of his Androgel supply was gone. Suzi was locked in the basement gym and the heavy clanking of metal could be heard. "Suzi, come out of there; I want to talk to you right now, young lady!" her father said in his timid little voice. The door was suddenly thrust open and Suzi marched out.  She was soaked with sweat right through her huge sweat suit and was panting heavily.

“Oh... sorry... didn’t see... you there little man.” Suzi said.

“You’ve been using my Androgel haven't you?  It's almost all gone. This stuff’s for men, not little girls!  Who knows what it’ll do to you!"

Suzi laughed "I know what its doing to me; want to see?" and she pulled off her sweatshirt and flexed her arm.

Her father was aghast! She didn’t have anything on underneath. Large sweaty 15 inch biceps popped up covered with a network of veins. They were cut and defined with a split on the top of each. Her forearms had similarly expanded and she had grown a set of delts and lats. Her small little girl tits (whose nipples were erect) lay on top of two platelike pecs; her thighs had also swelled with large muscles. She had developed a 40 inch chest. All this on a tiny girl.

"This is insane, you're going to stop this at once!"

POW!  He felt like a jack-hammer had hit him in his midsection, doubling over in pain.

"Quiet you little wimp. I've got the muscles and I'm in charge in this house now. I want your Androgel and you're going to get it for me. I need to get bigger and stronger. Behave and I'll let you have a little so you screw those bimbos you've been seeing lately with that pathetic little boy weenie you've got hidden in your pants there. Mom told me about that. But most of it's going to me. Got that?" And she flexed her biceps under his nose. It rose menacingly.

Suzi’s father whimpered “Y-Yes!”

“Good”  Suzi turned her back to her father and went back to the basement.  He looked up at her as she left.  She was growing big hard muscles but only packed onto the frame of a tiny 14 year old girl.  She was frightening.  “Now go get me some more Andro Gel.”

Suzi smiled to herself as she left. It had been exciting to dominate him. It had given her a hard on that bulged through her panties. Her muscles were not the only thing that had grown. She closed the door and stripped down, looking at her physique in the full length mirror she had put in the basement. She flexed for herself and did a lat spread. She was compact, but hugely muscled and powerful. Her voice had not changed. Nor had her face.

But her clit was huge and hard now most of the time. It stuck out about 2 inches and a collection of snake like veins lead from her massive thighs to her crotch and seemed to supply her pussy lips and clit. The head of it was now about the size of a cherry tomato and as red as one. As she flexed her abdominals her pelvis seemed to swell, and the big clit got larger, harder and longer. It was about as thick as her thumb. She sat on a cushion and started to stroke it between her fingers, just like a little cock. She thought it looked hot. She seemed to have millions of orgasms these days. Sometimes she would fantasize about boys. Sometimes… girls and one girl in particular.

As she stroked herself she could feel it swell to steel like hardness..like her muscles were becoming.

I like this story, a lot actually, is this yours? k+!

Part mine; i specified the plot but paid someone else to do the actual writing; you may have heard of him; Mr. Shhhh

Lucky me [and for us! -ed.] that I bothered to copy part 2...   :cool2:

PART 2

Kelly couldn’t believe what she saw before her. 
   “Suzi?  Is that you?” 
   The 15 year old red head stopped right in the middle of the mall and stared at her muscle-bound friend.     
   Suzi turned around and saw the young girl staring at her.
   “Hi Kelly.  Wow.  It’s been a while.  You look great!”  Suzi replied smiling.
   The two girls looked each  other over.  Kelly herself was a very beautiful and sexy young girl.  Like Suzi, she was extremely sensual and was always way beyond her age physically.  She had just turned 15 and with a 38DD-20-30 figure, was an absolute bombshell.  To top it off, her flowing red hair, gorgeous face and willingness to dress in tiny little slut clothes made her a veritable sex god.  She had a veracious appetite for anything kinky, including other young teenage girls, and Suzi knew it. 
   Of course, Suzi had been growing too, just not in the same way.  Kelly looked her over and couldn’t believe this was a 15 year old girl. 
   In the year since Suzi had started using Andro Gel, she’d put on almost 70
pounds of ultra-lean muscle.  She was tipping the scale at 164 pounds, yet was still only 5’3.  She had transformed into a teenage she-hulk. 
   Suzi had squeezed herself into a tiny pink T-shirt which was beyond skin-tight.  Her massive, meaty pecs bulged out through the low scoop-neck .  Cuts that one could lose a finger in divided her cleavage and thick veins pulsed everywhere along her throbbing chest. 
   If her chest was freaky, her arms were even freakier.  Her pythons easily topped 17 inches.  There were cuts all over the place and sported a pair of mammoth veins. They ran up each forearm, over the bulging bicep and under her shirt at the shoulder.   Kelly continued to traced it, it wasn’t hard because it bulged through the tiny shirt.  She followed it as it reappeared at her neck and ran past her hair. 
   Suzi’s legs were testing the limits of the jeans she was wearing, each a bulging, shifting mass adorned with platelike quads.  Her calves looked like two cantaloupes had been stuffed up her pants. 
   “Holy shit Suzi, you’re huge!”  Kelly exclaimed, nearly dropping her bags in surprise. 
   “I’ve been working out a bit.  I’m still hoping to get bigger before my first show this fall.”
   Suzi twisted her right arm and veins of all shapes and sizes wrapped around her skin and up into her shirt.
   “You’re so sexy!  I love your muscles!”  Kelly swooned, rubbing her thighs together lewdly.  Passers by glanced at the two teenagers as they openly began to send out sexual signals.
   “Suzi, why don’t you come back to my place and you can show me a few tips on how to work my body.” 
   Kelly smiled sexily and started to rub her huge teenage tits.  Her nipples sprang to attention and could easily be seen poking through the thin cotton of her shirt.
   “I think my chest needs work. What do you think?” 
   Kelly took Suzi’s hand and put it between her bulging cleavage.  Men walking by were now ogling the two sexy girls openly. 
   Suzi grabbed one of Kelly’s tits and began massaging it. 
   “Yeah, I’d say these will have to go if you want a chest like this” 
   Suzi flexed her peeks and even more muscular cleavage bulged out from her shirt.  She tensed her gigantic pecs a few times.  Kelly just about passed out.

Kelly led her muscular friend through the front door of her home.  The house was just short of a mansion, Kelly’s father was obviously a rich man.  In the back was a beautiful view of the California shoreline. 
   “Nobody’s home, so we can get real personal”  Kelly said. 
   Kelly threw her bags in the corner and tore off her shirt.  Her ridiculous tits bounced around like over-inflated water balloons in their tiny bra prison.  Suzi looked a little surprised. 
   “Like my tits Suzi?  The boys do, and they just keep getting bigger. Why don’t you take off your clothes so I can see your body.” 
   Suzi pulled off her shirt slowly, first revealing her washboard abs, each a ribbon-shredded mass of power. Next her pecs appeared, bra-less of course. Suzi had admonished any sign of her breasts months ago, they ruined her pecs she said.  Finally, as the shirt came off, her wide shoulders and delts appeared.  Kelly felt her crotch begin to churn.  Suzi's bod was hotter then any boy's she had ever seen.

Kelly slid down her skirt, revealing her matching red satin panties.  Suzi was surprised to find that the skimpy panties were a thong, and buried deeply up her young friends tight ass.  Suzi followed suit and started to take off her jeans.  Suzi always had trouble getting her jeans off becaus of the size of her thighs, and today was no different.  After a legnthy struggle, Suzi tossed the pants aside and stood before Kelly wearing only  her white cotton panties. 
   While checking her over, Kelly noticed a bulge at Suzi’s crotch.  Actually, it would have been hard to miss, because whatever was down there was pushing the majority of her underwear away from her body.  If it wasn’t for the shadows, Kelly would be able to see right down her friend’s panties.
   Suzi noticed Kelly’s fascination with and looked down. 
   “Oops.  I guess I’m more excited than I thought.”  Suzi giggled, a slight blush crossing her cute face.  “I guess I should-.”
   Before Suzi could finish her sentence, Kelly grabbed her face strongly.  She mashed her lips against her friends, forcing her tongue into Suzi’s mouth and initiating a sopping wet French kiss.  As the two horny girls started to embrace, Kelly continued to attack her friend’s mouth, mashing her lips and tongue further and further into Suzi’s as like she was trying to devour her.  Spit began to run from Suzi’s mouth as all the saliva from Kelly’s wet mouth poured into Suzi’s.  The kiss continued for long minutes. Suzi reached around and cupped Kelly's buttocks and pulled her close. She mashed her crotch into Kelly's and felt her clitty spring to life, getting hard and long.

Finally, Kelly broke her seal and pulled away.  Without a word, Kelly began feeling Suzi’s incredible body.   Her hands were dwarfed by the sheer size of Suzi’s chest.  Suzi moaned and tensed her chest, instantly dividing her vascular pecs with a two inch gap.  Kelly looked up at her friend but her head had totally disappeared from view.  All she could see in any direction was insanely cut, vein bulging muscle.  Her hands roamed over the muscles, stroking them, squeezing them, feeling their heat and their hardness. Her cunt was dripping rivers. She was so turned on by this kinky encounter.

Suzi was also as horny as hell and it was affecting her pump.  She felt an excitement that she’d never felt before.  Blood was rushing everywhere and her head was spinning and she liked it.  She began opening and closing her fists, pumping blood into her huge arms.  She began flexing her entire body, the effort causing her to strain.   After a few moments, her skin began to shine with sweat, and her entire mass seemed to grow dramatically. 
   Kelly looked up from licking her salty sweat to see a literal transformation taking place.  The already massive Suzi that she had met at the mall was gone, replaced by a beast of pure, unrestrained strength.  Suzi’s features as a woman were fast disappearing, overwhelmed by pure, tendon sliced muscle.  Striations appeared everywhere and veins began to stand out on her forehead, chest and neck. Suzi began to turn red and make animal grunts and she flexed every muscle in her body. Her cut biceps surged upwards like small mountain peaks.

Kelly gasped.  Even her, the queen of kink, couldn’t help but feel a slight sickness.  It was exciting, yet beyound the limits of good taste.  Kelly loved it.  She was definitely going to fuck this muscular goddess standing before her.

As Suzi continued to flex harder, sweat began to pour off her in rivers.  Suzi’s shoulders now bled into her lats.  Her thighs were as one.  Spaces around her body were being swallowed up and veins larger than she thought possible wrapped around every inch of her dripping body.     
   Suzi finally spoke between panting grunts of pure concentration.
   “Do you like my muscles Kell, do you think I'm sexy?” 
   Kelly looked down.  Suzi’s girlish panties, the only remains of her conventionally feminine body, had been almost totally eclipsed by the muscles of her mid-section.  It also seemed as if every vein, every artery, were converging on her crotch.  Huge capillaries ran over the peaks and valley of her beyond-washboard stomach, each of her six abs covered in large and small veins.  They ran down through her belly button and into her super-stretched panties. 
   Kelly couldn’t believe the size of what Suzi had under there.  She’d seen some big cocks, lots and lots and lots of cocks in fact since she’d grown her huge tits at age 11, but this was huge. She could hear the cotton ripping as a bulging member pushed farther out, easily sticking out at least 5 inches from her already freakish mass. 
   Kelley strained and pulled the tight material back, revealing a huge, throbbing, vein covered limb.  It was a clit, the biggest, fattest, juciest clit she’d ever seen.  It was 5 inches long, an inch and a half wide and dripping with Suzi’s sticky girl-cum.  Plump veins ran all over it and made the otherwise smooth appendage bumpy and Course.  It was hot and red and throbbing in time to Suzi's heartbeat.

“Oh...my... god!”  Kelly exclaimed.  “How...?”
   “I've been using some stuff to build my muscles.  It builds my muscles but it... pumps me full of hormones.  Man hormones.  It’s made me big all over. Look at my clit Kell, you never saw one so big. Touch it”
   Kelly reached down and grabbed it. She squeezed it; it was hard like a piece of steel and hot. She spit into her hand and coated it, and began to stroke it up and down like one of her boyfriends cocks. Suzi moaned. No one had ever touched her like that, at least since it had grown so big. She grabbed Kelly and stuck her tongue down her throat, kissing her roughly, with her other hand caressing Kelly's dripping pussy.   Now it was Kelly's turn to moan! They kissed and stroked and sucked until suddenly Kelly pushed Suzi down on the sofa and got on her knees.   Kelly licked her lips and leaned in.  Grabbing her friend’s vascular ass, she kissed the top of the slimy clit with her lips and slowly began to suck down the meat. Kelly ate more and more of the clit until she’d taken it to the hilt and her nose hit muscular crotch. Suzi began to moan louder and louder as Kelly licked her massive clit and sucked her juices.

Suzi tried to watch the action going on below her.  Kelly gurgled and a huge wad of spit oozed from the corners of her mouth. Suzi’s clit was growing even bigger if that was possible!  Suzi moaned louder. Her entire consciousness centered on her pelvis, which was becoming congested and pumped in it's own way. She was so excited that her heart felt like it would beat out of her chest.

Kelly could feel Suzi's  clitmeat expanding further and further down her throat.  It was a good thing Kelly had so much experience sucking huge dicks or she might had choked.  Instead, she deep throated her friend. She pulled it out for a minute to look at it; it was now at least 6 1/2 inches long! The veins on it had doubled in size and the head was so swollen, it looked like it was about to burst; it was easily bigger then some of the cocks she had sucked! As Kelly worked on her clit, Suzi moaned more loudly in muscle lust.  “Oh god!  Yes!  Suck my huge muscle-clit! You like that meat slut. Suck it and lick it”  She screamed, flexing and unflexing the rest of her monsterous body.
   Suzi started to go over the top.   She screamed as she orgasmed and veins pulsed over absolutely every inch of her body.  Her face was red with strain and veins bulged all over her forehead and neck.  Her delts had swollen so much that they were crushing her ears and starting to mash her head.  “Fuuuuuck!!”  Suzi screamed as she came. Kelly sqinted as a huge wad of girl-cum? shot through Suzi’s panties and hit her square in the face.  Kelly belched up Suzi’s clit and gobs of saliva poured from her mouth along with the massive organ.  Kelly held her mouth open as more sticky cum shot into her face and dripped onto her tounge.

Kelly cuddled up against her muscle-bound friend on the couch.  The two were exhausted and sticky with sweat and cum.  They kissed and tounged each other lazily and Kelly played with Suzi’s muscular arms. “That was incredible Suzi,”  Kelly whispered between kisses.  “I didn’t know you were a squirter.” 
   “I didn’t either.  I guess that’s another side-effect of the stuff.” 
   Suzi streched slightly and muscles danced and feathered across her chest.
   “What are you going to do now, you muscle bound slut?  ”  Kelly laughed.
   "I'm going to show you what else I can do" and she pushed Kelly down on the sofa. She started to attack her pussy, licking and sucking the juices. Kelly tasted so good! Kelly started to moan and writhe, clutching her big tits. And while she was sucking, Suzi's hand snaked down to her own massive clit and started to stroke it back into a state of hardness. The minutes passed. She licked and chewed on Kelly's tiny clit and fingerfucked her pussy. Suddenly, Suzi stopped, and stood up, her face covered with Kelly's juices. "why'd you stop Suzi?" Kelly asked, but then her eyes focused on Suzi's re-erected organ. Without a word, Suzi got on her knees, hoisted Kelly's legs over her shoulders, and sunk her mammoth clit deep in one stroke into Kelly's moist cunt. "Kell, I've been fantasizing about doing this for a long time, ever since my clitty started to grow. Now that I have this huge hard clit, I'm going to fuck you." At this, Kelly started screaming "Yeah, I love it, fuck me you big hard muscle bitch. Fuck the shit out of me." And at that Suzi started pumping in and out of Kelly's pussy at warp speed, her muscular ass working and flexing. Kelly started screaming even louder as she had the first of a string of continuous orgasms. Suzi felt her clit swell even larger in Kelly's pussy, if that were possible. Kelly continued to moan/scream. Suzi felt something building up as she pumped, a force that was starting in the small of her back and radiating down to her crotch; the tsunami of all orgasms. She continued to pound Kelly's inflammed teenage pussy with all the power of her muscular hips. Minutes went by and the sweat poured off her, her nipples sticking out like twin pinkys. Kelly's pussy made juicy squishy noises as she pumped away and her breathing became ragged. The orgasm rose from her pussy and clit and hit Suzi just like a lightening bolt, pure white light. Girl cum blasted out of her, down along the length of her enormous clit and straight into Kelly's cunt; wad after wad, it just wouldn't stop. Suzi passed out. When she awoke Kelly was gazing down at her, with concern, mumbling "fuck…fucking amazing…". Suzi just smiled. She was going to write the makers of Androgel a letter from a satisfied customer.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Whatever it takes Part 1
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2013, 05:21:24 am »
Incredible! The muscle description, not to mention the sexual description, were awesome to read! I wish Mr. Shhh wrote more, because it seems whenever he does put out a new story, it just kicks all kinds of ass! Thanks for posting this part, it was an orgasmic experience, Suzi is my kind of girl! And I love how Kelly loves Suzi's muscle, no matter how big and ripped they get, I'd have loved to be in her position. K+!

I'd love to see a third chapter, but I don't know if the original author is still interested in writing it, if someone were to take it over, it'd be cool to see what their spin on this tale would be.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

lizarking

Re: Whatever it takes Part 1
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2015, 10:40:27 am »
it's a shame so many of the good stories get left unfinished on this site.

I have a story going but I'm not going to release it till its done. I don't want to be like these other guys saying the next chapter will be done soon and then leave 2 months in between (or more).

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [MrShhh] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View