Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575994 Posts in 73260 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 05:50:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [dixon145] Emily
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [dixon145] Emily  (Read 8053 times)

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
#1st STORY: [dixon145] Emily
« on: July 22, 2009, 03:14:45 pm »
Hi all.  I've lurker for a long time on the site and have always enjoyed reading the muscle growth story.  So I'd thought I start one.  This is the first part.  Let me know what you think.

Kama, if you like it.  Hopefully I finish the story soon.

Emily
by dixon145

Emily sat crying on the bench of the superfit gym.  For 2 months she’d worked out as hard as she could to build the dream body for he boyfriend Thomas.  They’d been together since kindergarden, and the romance had just blossomed.  They’d grown up together and all Emily could see for them staying together and being married.  That was until Thomas’s Mom had remarried and the new step-dad had got his claws into her Thomas and sent him of to Sports camp over the vacation. 

Thomas had come back a changed boy.  When he went he was her dream boyfriend.  They’d both been in to the nine-inch nails, and would spend Saturday morning in the Mall dressed in black poking fun at the fashion obsessed morons running around trying to buy the week’s latest fashion fad.  Spending the nights watching Donnie Darko, but ever since that Sports camp vacation, things had changed.  He had been a natural tight-end.  Even with his slight frame, his passion, drive and determination made up for it what he lacked in weight.  Since he’d come back, he was obsessed with putting on muscle.  Within the 2 months of his return he was like a different guy.  His body was ballooning with muscle; the once skinny appearance was turning into muscle freak.  Along with this muscle change, came a change in his personality, he had become more aggressive, and was constantly preoccupation with sex.

But with the blooming physique came more interest from the vacuous fashion victims they use to ridicule, and Thomas started to enjoy the attention, especially from Vicky the head cheerleader, with her tanned and firm toned body.  It came to ahead 2 months ago now.  That was when he shattered her world.

‘I want to break up!’

‘Why?’ Emily asked, want color she had in her pale face drained, her mouth hung open.

‘Since I’ve put all my muscle’, instinctively he flexed his muscles, causing his shirt to groan in protest, ‘and the time I’ve been watching the cheerleaders during practise …’

‘What you trying to say?’ Emily interjected

‘I..I prefer the more toned, muscular body.’

‘What like Vicky!’ Emily spat.

‘Well yes’

Emily world, her future, came crashing around her ears.  Her idyllic dreams of marrying Thomas, their gothic wedding.  Her dressed in blood red and black; Thomas in his black velvet morning suit.  What was she to do?

‘I can change’ the words where out of her mouth before she realised what she was saying.

‘What?’ Thomas looked back, interested in this shift of opinion.

‘I could change…  I could workout and get the body you desire… I know I can.  With your help I can have the body you desire…. Please let me try?’  She pleaded

Thomas smiled, ‘Of course I’ll help you’  He took her in his powerful arms and hugged her.

So for the next 2 months Emily had religiously gone to the superfit gym and worked out with Thomas.  He’d already completed his workout with the bigger weights before she arrived, and their relationship strengthened again.  But that was before tonight. 

Tonight she’d got to the gym a good 45 minutes earlier than usual, she looked through the window into the weights room, where all the budding bodybuilders lifted and sweated with the weights.  She saw her Thomas, over the 2 months his growth had not abated.  Now he one of the biggest guys in the gym, and there he was tonight waiting for her arrival to workout with him.  But tonight, she saw something she’d not seen before.  Vicky!!

He was training with Vicky.  She could tell recognise that blonde hair anywhere.  But something was different with her, it wasn’t the dark tan, or the sweaty body.  It was her body.  It was bigger and harder.  Like a figure model from Thomas‘s muscle magazines.  Emily almost burst into tears.  But first she’d give Thomas the chance to explain.

She changed in to he black, baggy workout clothes and went into the gym.  She looked around, and saw Thomas, but no Vicky.  Thomas looked towards the door and waved her over.  As she approached Thomas, she noticed movement from behind a piece of equipment and through the reflection in the mirror, she noticed Vicky leaving the gym. 

Emily’s blood boiled.  How long was this going on?  From looking at her body, it must have been going on for ages.  Does she confront him now, here in the gym?  Let it go? 

‘Hi, you ready?’  Said Thomas, as Emily drew near.

‘I’m got here a bit earlier today’ Emily started as they walked together over to the bench press.  Was that a look of uncertainty in his face?

‘Really?’

‘Yes’, continued Emily, ‘I just thought I’d come and watch you workout before I started my exercising’

‘Look’, said Thomas, as he turned to face Emily.  Stopping her in her tracks, ‘We’ve been working out together for 2 months now, and your body just not changing.  I think it’s a lost cause.  You know I like a muscular physique..’

‘Like Vicky’ spat Emily, ‘Yes, I saw her with you when I arrived, have you working out with her?’

Thomas looked down, ashamed.  ‘Yes..’, he looked Emily in the face and continued ‘we’ve only been working out for a month and her body has responded, so well.  I love to watch her workout.  It just not working with us.  You’ve not progressed.  No matter what we’ve done.  You’ve not gained any muscle.  Nothing at all.  I think it’s best if we stop seeing each other’

‘No!!’ Emily scream, and ran into the changing room.  Vicky was still there getting changed.  Her body was so hard and chiselled.  Emily knew that there was no way that her body could ever look like that.  She buried her head in her hands and cried.

‘Bye Emily’, came the sarcastic voice of Vicky as she strode confidently out of the changing room, obviously the winner.  Her world again fallen apart, and there she was crying in the changing room.

One of the other female gym users that knew Emily and Thomas were a couple went out into the gym to find Thomas, and let him know she was in the changing rooms crying.

‘Emily?’

Emily looked up.  It was Thomas, looking sheepish in the changing ladies changing room.

‘I’m sorry’, said Thomas, as he sat down beside her, ‘you know I like females with muscular physiques.  If there was anyway…’

Sniffing back the tears, Emily looked at Thomas huge physique, ‘how did you get so big?  Couldn’t I do the same thing?’

Thomas wringed his hands, he looked down at his feet.  ‘Steroids, am not sure…’

Emily had read enough of Thomas bodybuilding magazine to know about steroid, gear and the effects.  They were quiet for what seemed like hours.  Thomas made a move to leave; Emily put her hand on his thick leg.  Thomas stopped and looked into Emily’s red puffy eyes.

‘I could do it.  With your support, I could use steroids and get the body you want’

End of part one....

Forum Saradas

#1st STORY: [dixon145] Emily
« on: July 22, 2009, 03:14:45 pm »

stevoj

Re: First attempt at story 'Emily'
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 09:17:20 pm »
Good Start! Any chance of the muscular Vicky humiliating the skinny Emily?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 11:23:28 pm »
For a first attempt at writing, this is very good. I hope to see more from you soon.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 09:17:50 am »
K+
Good story
Please continue.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 09:07:34 pm »
I definitely like where this is going.
I surely hope I read more of it sooner rather than later.

Cheers.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [dixon145] Emily

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View