Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575994 Posts in 73260 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 05:48:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st story: My girlfriend Akane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st story: My girlfriend Akane  (Read 67060 times)

Offline georgelittle2000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #1st story: My girlfriend Akane
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 11:15:28 pm »
 8) Área you planning dime extreme growth like GBM ir Chachibenji? I love both

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 11:15:28 pm »

Offline keiball

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2018, 04:17:52 am »
Really like where this is heading.  I hope she abuses those steroids and turns herself into a monstrous freak of nature.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2018, 03:01:59 pm »
Interested to see where this goes!

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2018, 08:37:37 pm »
Pump her up. No such thing as too roided or too big...let's see her get freaky!

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Extremely roided muscle women
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2018, 07:16:47 pm »
Two months passed...

Akane was eating like a beast now, she used to eat a lot before but now... Akane was just eating until her belly was so full and bloated, at least 4 times a day. She was juicing herself huge doses of testosterone, hgh and other strong steroids as soon as she woke up... took her meals, before and after workouts, before sleeping. The girl was working out early in the morning before going to school, and after classes. Akane was so into it that it was a bit scary, but still hot to think about.

Today I skipped school because I overslept, but I headed to Akane's home since I promised to help her on whatever needed. After I entered, she was just wearing her underwear... it was the first time seeing her like that but it didn't seem to matter to her, her body was totally different from when I met her, gains have been insane since the last time she measured or checked her weight, she gained 54 pounds on muscle... putting her at my same height now, 5'7''. She used to be smaller at 5'4'' but now growing in height too and weighting 192 of pure muscle. She was so jacked, her biceps being at 18.3'', completely shredded and covered in veins along with a bigger one running through her arm, her chest measured 48''. Her breasts were almost completely gone, being replaced with pecs.... big nipples were almost always showing through clothes, specially now since she was just wearing a bra. I could see her lats easily even without her flexing and delts being striated, rounded. Her abs were were slightly bloated from the steroids and now deep packs, looking bigger and obliques giving her a V shape below her lower abs along with veins bulging from them and was was thicker.
Legs grew to 29.5'' with insane separations, calves at 18.5''. She was definetly eating, training and juicing like crazy... but the muscle wasn't the only thing that changed. The voice was definetly deeper, not enough to be confused as a guy or to be deeper than mine, but it was sure a lot deeper now, didn't sound like the little girl she was before. Jawline was looking thicker, bigger and squared. Skin was getting rougher, everyday it passes she keeps getting more and more sweaty and oily, specially after workouts. I could notice a big bulge coming from her panties, it must be the growing clit but it was really noticeable.
And lately I've been teaching and helping her how to shave herself, she's been growing a few body hair on her abs, chest, legs, as well as some facial hair, since that's new to her, I decided to help for a while.

''Are you ready for today's workout?'' Akane greeted me with her now deeper and less femenine voice and planting a kiss on my lips.
''I am but... how about you? You don't seem too ready'' I said blushing as it was the first time I saw her in underwear.
''We're working out here today, plus I got a little surprise''
''Surprise what do you mean? plus...are you doing body workouts...or?''
''No, silly'' She grabbed my arm and guided me to a room, it was full of weights and equipment, it had everything she needed to workout.
''W-Wait, did you always had a home gym in your house?''
''No but I bought and remodeled a few things in this room''
''Sounds like it's more than just a few things... well, that's really nice anyways!'' I gulped as I didn't know she had that much money.
''Okay let's get to my workout, open the closet to your right, be sure to bring 5x my usual dosage this time''
I was a bit shocked since she was already taking higher doses than the recommended and about the same amount of a hardcore roider, I opened the closet and it was full of so much steroids and hormones, it could supply her for at least 2 years, if she followed the normal amount of daily juicing that's it. I took what Akane needed from the stash and prepared the injections, I felt her arm as I said ''Ok here we go, take a deep breat-'' but I suddenly got interrupted by her.
''Wait um, inject everything but leave one syringe for another place ok?''
''Sure'' I was a bit confused but I started injecting the steroids into her voice, as she started soft moaning and breathing heavily, it was the first time I saw her enjoying it.
''Y...Y..es, inject me more, mo...more of it''
''Dear are you okay?'' I asked since this was new to me, finishing her dosage except for that one syringe.
''Y-Yes, I just love the feeling, it just feels really hot...'' She said with a lewd face and biting her lip.
''At least you like it, it's actually supposed to hurt. So um...where did you want me to inject the last one?'' I was unsure about what to do, my voice even lowered a bit.
''Inject my clit with it''
''W-Wait wh-what?'' I could see her panties being wet already, I was totally ashamed.
''Here...'' She said as she lowered her panties and revealed her thick growing clit, it must have been around 2.5 or 3 inches by now... I could barely move since it was the first time I saw Akane naked, even if it was her bottom side. I couldn't say no to her so I ended injecting her clit super carefully to not hurt, but she started moaning again though louder this time and the clit was getting aroused, it was swelling a bit until I finished the injection''

Akane started playing with it until she was satisfied and completely wet. ''I hope you get used to this, because I'm only going to keep growing bigger, juicing more and more... I want so much more muscle and power'' She said giggling
And so she cleaned herself and started working out...

To be continued...

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2018, 08:46:18 pm »
.. Sounds like a plan.

Great story. Please keep going.

Offline strongnic81

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2018, 05:11:34 am »
I Hope she grow bigger and better but Not in the high 💪🏻
User is currently banned [View]

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2018, 01:51:15 am »
No more shaving!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2018, 03:51:01 am »
No more shaving!

I second this! Keep it up steroidfreak!  This story continues to show great promise. K+

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2018, 05:35:54 am »
Please keep going.

Offline eitoko5

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2018, 06:58:16 pm »
I love this so far! Great work! I'm looking forward to reading more.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2018, 12:21:38 pm »
Enjoyed the last chapter!  Excited for the story to find its stride, and of course, for Akane to keep growing and roiding!  Nice work.

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 10:30:58 pm »
Amazing!!! Mooooree!!!

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2018, 05:31:27 am »
Love it! Boyfriend pumping up with his girl and getting her roids. My relationship goals. Hope that Akane gets her bf on roids too...

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Extremely roided muscle women
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2018, 08:34:21 am »

It's been a month since the last time we workout or went to the school together, she basically stayed on her room working out the whole day. She was skipping school but it was her choice, plus she was doing what she loved... all I could do was message her and check how she was doing. Akane totally got a new routine besides working out until she needed some sleep, the girl was taking liters of steroids and hormones a day, adding it to her food, everything...
To my surprise, she decided to invite me to her house after all this time. I was excited about it so I just walked there as soon as my classes where done. I rang the bell once, she didn't come but I heard a really deep voice saying ''Come in, the door is already open'', didn't really recognize it at first but I went in and she greeted me, it was the same voice. It was now deeper than mine, even more masculine sounding. I even got shocked when I saw her,
she was just wearing panties and her body had changed so much, it was totally different from what I knew. Her skin was looking rougher... her face had a tougher and masculine look, her jawline got a lot bigger, thicker and more squared, she had a cleft chin now and severe stubble could be noticeable even when shaved, well... not only at her face but body, specially pecs and abs. I could see some adam's apple there and her breast were totally gone. Akane was all pecs, having thick and big slabs of meat, nipples looking so hard and huge.
She looked like she just finished a workout, the body was so covered with oily sweat. Her roid gut looked really protuded and hard now and rounded looking with a deep aand massive 8 packs I could stick my fingers in, her waist was so thick now and also square shaped, serratus and obliques covering her sides being totally shredded. The bulge I saw last time in her panties was now looking massive in comparison...she looked bigger than me down there and the panties were wet. The femenine girl and cute toned girl I met once, was now
more masculine and bigger than me in everyway and bigger than the male bodybuilders I've seen.

I was so confused, never expected Akane to grow this big... let alone being this freaky into steroids and having side effects this severe, all I could do was stand there a bit freaked and admire her body plus I've never been this aroused in my life, my cock got a so hard almost instantly. Even though I tried hidding it, it was useless. Akane noticed it. ''I see you like my body as much as I do, was afraid you could call this too freaky'' she said as she got close to me and placed my hands on her pecs and abs, making me feel all the muscles, striations and ridges, specially on her abs as she pressed her hard and growing bulge inside her panties onto me.
I could barely talk and it was so weird to me being completely shy around her, but I just couldnt help it, she was now bigger and asserting dominance towards me. A couple of minutes after, we sat on the sofa and she grabbed a measuring tape, scale, and told me to check her all over. Biceps were at 26'', having a double peak on top, veins as thick as my thumbs, shoulders looking like soccer ball sized, lats sticking out some good inches from her chest as it measure 63''. Waist measure 38'' as well as her legs with 25'' diamond shaped calves...her clit was now 8'' now, developing a head on top. Akane weighted 293lbs at 5'8'', becoming a muscle monster and not wanting to stop at any point.
The girl grabbed a huge syringe filled with testosterone and some other steroids and injected it into her clit as she moaned heavily, getting her clit wet, even harder and more aroused, wet... the tape was even measuring 9'' now. Akane pulled my head into her clit, finding slowly her way into my mouth, having to feel and suck that enourmous thing in my mouth, cumming many times until she was totally satisfied and I rested on her lap as being totally exhausted.

''Akane...don't take me wrong but... are you sure you want to keep growing or having a body like this, you are even getting a lot of sides effects and all that, I just want to make sure you are fine with them'' I said.

''Are you crazy? I dropped school for a reason, all I want to do is fucking more and MORE, I NEED SO MUCH MORE MUSCLE.'' She said as she licked her lips, felt her abs lustfully with one hand and flexed her bicep with the other one...her clit was getting hard again as she talked about it. ''Also I'm loving the changes...it kinda goes with the muscles, plus getting more masculine and freakier than you kinda turns me on... I want to keep going and them so much more developed, more masculine than my boyfriend, full of side effects and steroids, hormones in me it feels fucking good. I want to be a muscle freak filled with so much juice''
I thought it was crazy at first, but then I remembered that she wanted to get as big as possible since she was just small in size, but I never knew she was into the side effects now I'm all that... I like them but I wonder how crazy the could get at this rate ''W-Well I guess you are right... I just didn't know you wanted it this badly, and the getting full of sides and being more masculine than me is new for me but...'' I was too embarrased to keep talking
''Don't be such a pussy, you said you would support me and get me the biggest, now you deal with your shit'' She said
''W-Wait I don't mean it like that, I actually enjoy it and will help and support you on anything you want, I do love you in any way and you look better than ever, I want you to keep growing too''
''Good because I'm not stopping anytime soon... in fact, I'll up my dosage a lot more, 10x maybe I'm going to juice like a freak, but I want you to buy a few things too'' She stood up and gave me a list of some potent steroids and hormones, supplements she wanted me to buy. ''I'm heading to workout again so you should go and get those for now'' She grabbed a jar full of a dense protein shake, and mixed it with some liquid steroids she used to inject, and drank all of it along with a whole pot of pills, oral steroids to be specific. Then headed to the gym to start her training.
I left and then realized I didn't have enough to pay everything written in the list, my savings weren't enough so I started looking for a part job in order to earn so money and buy everything she needed.

To be continued...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st story: My girlfriend Akane

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View