Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576028 Posts in 73273 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 07:07:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]  (Read 23221 times)

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Julie & Billy
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2017, 03:35:09 am »
Great start. Can’t wait to see where this goes!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2017, 03:35:09 am »

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • amateur writer and female muscle enthusiast
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2017, 09:08:12 am »
Sorry guys, the next Part is gonna take me much longer than I thought, in the mean time I'll give you a preview:

Billy can you like... introduce me... like if this was a Bodybuilding show?

Oh... sure sure sure... ahemm, Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please, from the USA, measuring...

5. 2 ft

5. 2 ft and weighting...

180 lbs

180 lbs... holy shit, really?

Billy, language

Sorry, and weighting 180 lbs, please welcome on stage, Julie Ackenbridge... Yay

Julie waved at an invisible audience and giggles after hearing Billy's enthusiastic Cheering. Julie breath deep and smiled at Bill, he just sit there staring at Julie, like he was a matador in front of a bull, instead the bull was the girl of his dream which in turn was a huge muscular girl about to flex her amazing physique for him, she then proceeded to turn to the right, chin up, torso twisted to the left to form a side relax pose, tensing all her body, her muscles hardened for a bit and relaxed, she turned her head to look at Billy and winked, she swayed her butt sensually and turned to give Billy a look at her back, with her arms flaring as well as her meaty lats, she did a back relax pose, it was the first time Bill realised how wide Julie was, just enough to get into her own bedroom, a quick movement from her shoulder blades made all of her back muscles shift and dance, like a quake dragging muscle mountains over her hard body, when she finished this, her blocky glutes tensed and it look so ripped even some veins snaked over her rear side, she quickly spined back into her original position, and crossed her big arms in front of her bloated torso, a deep breath later she drew and arch on her sides with both hands and stopped until she was pointing up... with her exhaling came her arms downs accompanied by a sexy growl once she hit a mouth watering double biceps pose, fat veins popping over huge ripped arms, with peaks that almost touched Julie's hands, Julie stared at Billy with her eyes and mouth wide open as if telling him "can you believe this?"

Oh Julie!

A moan scaped from Bill's mouth, he was so hard, his penis pressing over his trousers, he had to rub his member over the fabric, Julie took notice of this and walk in front of him, placed her hands over his shoulder and whispered to him

I know you want to baby, masturbate to these muscles of mine

She went straight up and flexed a single arm repeatedly, the the other hand on her hip, her right arm went nuclear, a corded orb of girl beef could be seen stretching Julie's skin every time she flexed...

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2017, 06:00:18 pm »
Pure Awesomeness!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2017, 09:00:51 pm »
ok it's good...
so we don't wait too much
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 01:20:54 am »
Yeah, great preview for the next chapter, I look forward to seeing what the next chapter looks like! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2017, 07:17:27 am »
Part 3

Billy can you like... introduce me... like if this was a Bodybuilding show?

Oh... sure sure sure... ahemm, Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please, from the USA, measuring...

5. 2 ft

5. 2 ft and weighting...

180 lbs

180 lbs... holy shit, really?

Billy, language

Sorry, and weighting 180 lbs, please welcome on stage, Julie Ackenbridge... Yay

Julie waved at an invisible audience and giggles after hearing Billy's enthusiastic Cheering. Julie breath deep and smiled at Bill, he just sit there staring at Julie, like he was a matador in front of a bull, instead the bull was the girl of his dream which in turn was a huge muscular girl about to flex her amazing physique for him, she then proceeded to turn to the right, chin up, torso twisted to the left to form a side relax pose, tensing all her body, her muscles hardened for a bit and relaxed, she turned her head to look at Billy and winked, she swayed her butt sensually and turned to give Billy a look at her back, with her arms flaring as well as her meaty lats, she did a back relax pose, it was the first time Bill realised how wide Julie was, just enough to get into her own bedroom, a quick movement from her shoulder blades made all of her back muscles shift and dance, like a quake dragging muscle mountains over her hard body, when she finished this, her blocky glutes tensed and it look so ripped even some veins snaked over her rear side, she quickly spined back into her original position, and crossed her big arms in front of her bloated torso, a deep breath later she drew and arch on her sides with both hands and stopped until she was pointing up... with her exhaling came her arms downs accompanied by a sexy growl once she hit a mouth watering double biceps pose, fat veins popping over huge ripped arms, with peaks that almost touched Julie's hands, Julie stared at Billy with her eyes and mouth wide open as if telling him "can you believe this?"

Oh Julie!

A moan scaped from Bill's mouth, he was so hard, his penis pressing over his trousers, he had to rub his member over the fabric, Julie took notice of this and walk in front of him, placed her hands over his shoulder and whispered to him

I know you want to baby, masturbate to these muscles of mine

She went straight up and flexed a single arm repeatedly, the the other hand on her hip, her right arm went nuclear, a corded orb of girl beef could be seen stretching Julie's skin every time she flexed her unreal musculature, she winked at Billy as he begun to fondle his hardening rod, she then placed her proportionally tiny hands on her hips and let out a proud growl, went from being arched back to forcing their way forward into a intimidating yet sexy lat spread, all her upper body muscle quivered and ripple as they fought for space, each colliding with each other, meaty mounds of muscle rubbing and solidifying in front of Bill's drooling face, by now he was fully erect, he quickly undid his trousers and pull them off to his ankles without taking his eyes off of Julie's unbelievable physique, she giggled and twisted her torso for Billy to see all her contours during that pose.

Oh Julie, you're so wide

Julie grinned and it seemed like Bill only told her to get wild, she relaxed her arms and hit the pose again, but her muscles looked like they were puffing more so, het lats flared further her pecs ballooned and her arms locked in place looking harder than rocks. Bill was in heaven, he was astonished at how Julie managed to transform herself, from an average cute girl into a Huge muscle goddess and he had her in front of her... flexing said muscles like no other, she relaxed again and placed her hands on Billy's cheek, she leaned over him and placed a little smooch on his lips, Bill just froze and blushed like a beet, Julie stepped back and gleefully got back to where she started posing.

Watch the body you inspired

Julie said before extending her arms to the side and Bum! She hit a sidechest pose nodding as she did so, like showing how proud of her muscles she was,her delts looked like huge pumpkins, all big and shredded, rippling and bulging with each involuntary motion; a fat vein snaked all the way from her bulging flexed bicep followed by a network of thinning veins that spread throughout her whole arm, she grinned and twisted her torso to show every glorious ripped angle of her beefed up body, her thighs looked gigantic, holding her equally massive upper body aloft, when she turned enough to show her chiseled meaty pecs Billy lost it, he continued his masturbatory endeavours with more energy than before, he imagined being held by Julie between those muscular arms and puffing breasts while he explored every bit of her physique at touching range. Julie moaned, she knew Billy was having naughty thoughts of her as she posed for him, and she loved it, she went back to a neutral pose and placed her hands on her nape and placed her right leg in front, she shuddered and breath heavily, she stared ant Billy and grinned, she then shook her thigh, all the muscle swayed and rippled following the shaking motion and then she stoped and almost like a speeding bullet her thigh hardened and blew up with new mass, striations everywhere and, her gams were huge corded fleshy tree trunks of female muscle presented to Bill, big, hard, vascular, powerful, Julie then crunched her midsection forward and her unbelievably chiseled abs exploded, thick plates of muscle pressing against each other every time she crunched her armored tummy. Bill was in another dimension, it was only him and July, it was like he died and went propelled into heaven for this goddess to receive him with the best muscle showcase he has ever seen in his life.

Oh Billy, here comes the Most Muscular!

She relaxed her pose and looked at Bill, he was staring back at her, she smiled sweetly , leaned and straightened her arms

This is for you

AAARRRGGGHHH!

Julie brought both hands together in front of her, dragging pounds of huge muscle behind her that solidified in an instant, her entire body swelled, her traps looked like they were gonna reach her ear, her pecs got more ripped and veiny, her tits got in the way of her monstrous arms once they clasped, she moaned as she felt the pump, she roared again, veins popping on her bullish neck, her quads exploded with mass and vascularity, Julie was in some kind of trance, hitting that same pose over and over again, her muscled bulged and hardened, it was almost as if she was growing in front of him, she then then turned her eyes on Billy's dick, the thing was larger than she thought and now that he had him here and all this flexing got her in the mood, she was just going to take it, but she had to wait... not now there was still something more in store. Bill went nuts after seeing this beautiful girls hitting one of his favourite poses and in such way that put some professionals to shame, he moaned he was ready to shoot his load this was too much to process he just wanted some relaxing release. Julie observed how he was stroking his shaft faster and harder and thought he might cum soon.

Come on Billy cum for your Julie

She said with a soothing voice, undid her bikini and then placed her hands on her sides and made her breasts dance with pure pectoral muscle control, she looked at her muscle tits moving and gasped, even she was in awe with her own physique, she gave Billy a dirty "fuck me" as she kept moving her boobs for him, Billy opened her eyes almost like a cartoon and came hard on the floor he then fainted and Julie giggled, I'm so wet she thought but she had to go on with the show she planned, she let Billy rest on her bed and put on her usual sporty outfit. When she was fixing her hair Bill stood up and nervously walked up to her.

So... does this mean we... umm... we are... something?

She turned to face him and thought, shit, she told him about her feelings, she even flexed for him, it was the heat of the moment though, and she forgot to  tell him she wanted to be his girlfriend

Umm... well I suppose we are... umm... something... only if you want to! Like, you are not force to be wi...

Shit, Bill thought, everything went like a flash, he thought he was just going to teach Julie some math, and now he stood before her after cumming on her bedroom's floor because its turns out she had a crush on him and also happens that she turned herself into a muscle goddess because of his little dark secret... he had to do something.

... cause I get if you don't wanna date me, I... I can be possessive a... and I complain about a lot and...

Bill interrupted Julie's self destructive "rant" and kissed her deeply, first taking her by her cheeks then slowly hugging her buff physique, which in turn relaxed and instead of the intimidating and sexy piece of art it was minutes ago, this time it was a tender yet big huggable body, Julie looked at him with the warmest cutest eyes in the world and smiled

Julie... you want to be my girlfriend?

Julie just nodded and hugged Billy back, he could feel how strong she was at that moment, she was cutting his respiration with her pythons, but it was understandable she was happy and so was he, it didn't mean he didn't complain though, he whimpered and called for her.

Sorry... sorry... I... well I'm so happy about this

Me too

They hugged each other and spent a while like that until Julie remembered Billy's "accident" on the floor

Umm... Billy, your... umm... "accident"

Shoot... yeah that! I'll clean up my mess.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 12:46:21 pm »
Very nice, I enjoyed reading that a lot, really liked your muscle description and the fact that both were aroused by her posing show. Billy of course, but the ending was cute, they showed that even though she gave him such a sexy show, they still took things a little slowly and weren't truly positive that they were a couple, but after both thought about it a bit, they realized how perfect they were for each other and are now boyfriend and girlfriend. So yeah, overall, very cute, hot, entertaining read. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 02:21:42 pm »
Really nice story! Nice muscle descriptions and good dialog. Absolutely love the ending, so sweet and cute. I hope that you continue the story so we can find out how their relationshipbevolves. k+

Offline jogck

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2017, 04:40:14 am »
Best story, I have read in a long time. The Love is expressed so perfectly. Looks like a dream roleplay

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2017, 01:22:28 am »
Part 4

sorry for the long wait, I'm really glad about the feedback you guys have given to me for the last 3 Parts of this story, this "Chapter" is more like character development one, I hope you enjoy this and see you on the next Part

So... when did you know you like me?

Asked Julie, Billy was sitting on Julie's Bed, leaning on her bedroom's wall, feet dangling, staring at her beautiful face, they've been at it for the last 20 minutes after Bill's mess, their hand connected to each other's fingers huged, she was sitting with her legs crossed holding hands with his, she smiled and waited eager for his answer.

Mmm... well

Billy remembered sitting right in front at school, right where the action is, he was rearranging his stuff as it was usual for him, I'm a Dork and tidying up isn't helping either, he thought as he was conscious of his place in the social food chain, granted he was the top of his class, but ever since he turned 12 and some of his former girl-friends turned into gorgeous creatures he has never seen before, he started to notice how other people saw him... as a nerd, a book worm, a loser...

Ok class, this is Julie, she will be joining us today and I hope you guys make her feel welcome ok?

Julie waved and introduced herself, Bill was mesmerized, her every movement felt like in slow motion, the way she talked, the way her hair waved when she fixed it to the side, her eyes wandered throughout the classroom and caught Billy's, she smirked, he just stared

The following days Bill kept his calm but he couldn't help himself from looking back at her seat, she usually played with her hair, sometime she looked back at Bill, he would turn back to the blackboard in a whim, fuck me and my insecurities, he thought every single time, he is a really self aware person but he used to be downright self conscious back then.

Julie then joined the volleyball team, he would look at her practice behind the wire mesh that divided the common ground from the school's field, she wasn't the best player, but man did she push herself, he felt a mix feeling of admiration for her efforts and teenage arousal, her sweaty skin was really alluring for him.

So Julie, huh?

Dirk... Mr. Thompson... Bill's Chemistry teacher asked one day, being one of the few so called "Nerds" at school, Bill had little to no friends, so he usually hang with Dirk... Mr... Well, he told Bill he could call him just Dirk, but that wasn't appropriate for Bill, though the better they got along the more he would call him Dirk.

Umm... No no no... Yeah... well

Hahaha, Don't worry kiddo, it's natural for you to feel something for her, you two are roughly the same age, both of you are teenagers, Hormones Skyrocket and act in weird ways at this stage of your life, Testosterone, Estrogen, Serotonin, Dopamine, and so on... one day you'll feel unstoppable and you'll try to beat the "Jocks", other day you'll feel depressed and think everyone's against you, some days like this one you'll be daydreaming while watching her, and she's going through the same, this can be the best or the worst time of your life but you won't know until you take some risks, so...

... Go talk to her, he said... but as you know I didn't... but I'm glad I'm here with you

Bill nervously and slowly approached Julie and kiss her on the forehead, she smiled and chuckled

I... umm... *sigh* thought you were some kind of creepy nerd when I started school then I dated Josh for a month and... oh my god don't ask me about Bernard, but... well that science fair, remember? Your project was that automated drone that picked up balls...

...Hi

Hey... hi... ahem, well this is our project, Wong here is the Lead programmer and I developed the base algorithm... and I also bought the drone, hehe, anyway, we added a clawed and a camera, the "software" detects circular profiles and then...

He is so smart, and he is cute, Julie thought as she heard Billy speaking thouroughly about the project, she remembered he was the one that looked at her since her arrival, and she also noticed that he was close during Volleyball practices. He always looks so confident when he's explaining all this stuff and he always seems to have something to say and that messy red hair of his.

... you'd always turn your head when I looked back at you, I find it cute, and there was that other time...

Julie was crying during break, trying to hide her red puffy face from everyone, with no good results, everybody passed by and looked but nothing else, some whispers here and there, fucking perfect, she thought, then a folded piece of paper fell in front of her, she looked at it then up and saw Billy waving then pointing to the piece of paper, she quickly grabbed it and opened it, a sketchy doodle of a smiley face, "Hey" written underneath, she said "hey" not turning to face him at all, some minutes passed before he sit and handed her another note

"I won't say cheer up I can only imagine imagine what you're going through, I just want to tell you that whatever it is, is going to be hard to handle at first but it will get better with time and you'll become a better person for overcoming such a situation"

The note was signed with the same smiley face as before, the note was blurry he rewrote it several times, to find the best words he could come up with

Cute doodles

Julie said, still not facing him

Thanks... I... umm sorry, I know I should mind my own business but... well I couldn't stand watching you like this

It's fine...

An awkward silence took over, Julie was sniffing, and Bill played with his thumbs, he then tried to hug her but didn't, so he just tapped over her shoulder

Thanks Bill

You... you are welcome Julie... Lunch break is almost over so we must get back to the classroom... you go to the restroom first and relax, ok?

Yeah, I will...

... I understood that note later that year, my grandpa died back then and I couldn't cope with it, and even now I'm nostalgic about it but I feel I grew more mature after I overcame grief... thank you so much baby... uh I called you baby hahaha

Bill chuckled and smiled, he caressed Julie's hand and leaned for a kiss, Julie rushed and kissed him first, they made out passionately, feeling their bodies beneath their clothes, their sensitive skin feeling chills, such a physical display of love giving them goosebumps

Oh Billy

Bill got excited and got his hand under Julies blouse, feeling her rock hard midesction, she tensed her abs for Bill

You like this, don't you?

Oh my god yes

He kept on feeling her up under the fabric, the more he touched the more aroused Julie got

What... what time is it Billy?

Oh

Bill looked at his phone as quickly as possible, he was on the edge

6:30

Mmmm... oh Billy, no time for this right now... It's time to get Pumped baby, follow me

Julie got up and hurried him out of her bedroom and then downstairs.

Next part: Pumping for my love ;)

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2017, 02:52:40 am »
This is pretty good. Please continue.

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2018, 07:12:14 pm »
Preview:
Julie's monstrous arms were uncovered; all the reps were giving her a good pump, her biceps were bulging bigger than a grapefruit, thick veins pressing between her engorged muscles and her smooth skin. More reps came afterwards, slower and with much more effort

- Nnggh... yes! Look at my biceps baby, they're getting a good pump... do you like my biceps Billy?

- Umm... yes

- You want them bigger don't you? Want to see this worms turn into pythons?

Billy just nodded, Julie giggled, put the dumbbells on their original place and grabbed a set of bigger dumbbells instead, she took a deep breath and exhaled audibly; Bill stared at her arms, they were unreal, ballooning orbs of power twitching with every sly movement her limbs made while holding the ridiculous pair of Dumbbells, fat veins snaked down those huge beefy biceps to her insanely vascular and menacing looking forearms that ended into thin feminine looking wrists and a pair of gloves to protect her hands. She looked at her own arms and grinned, looking straight into Billy's eyes she licked her plump lips. She then closed her eyes and moaned, up went one of the unreal dumbbells, her bulging bicep hardening and growing instantly, squeezing every bit of muscle.

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2020, 05:37:47 am »
This is a preview that requires a full fledged story.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2020, 12:25:27 pm »
Wow.....

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2020, 11:06:18 pm »
This is great work. I look forward to more. Take your time if you need it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View