Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576100 Posts in 73290 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 11:31:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Family of Amazons [The First One]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: Family of Amazons [The First One]  (Read 23860 times)

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Family of Amazons second draft
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2017, 04:36:42 am »
Amazon Daughters

Life was good.  I was almost ten feet tall, muscular enough to put the Hulk and most of my own kind to shame and stronger than any five elephants by a couple orders of magnitude, happily married, and now a mother of three.  As I lay there, trying to catch my breath, on the giant, reinforced gurney Jane brought with her, she held up our daughters.  In the order they emerged from my body, we had the blonde, green-eyed Selena, named in honor of her grandmother, blue-eyed, redheaded Jackie, named for their father due to being the one who most resembled him, and the brunette, hazel-eyed May, for their birthday of May fifth.  Jack and I just took turns holding them, together and seperately, for a few minutes, crying with joy.  Then we hugged, holding them between us. 

Shortly after getting married, we'd asked my sister, an architect now, to build us a house big enough for me to live in.  The ceilings were a good twenty feet in height, and the second floor was reinforced to allow for loads of several tons.  We only actually had one room for a baby, so they all had to share it.  They were big compared to human babies, so we ended up needing to buy two extra cribs.  For the first six months, though, our whole family of five slept in Jacks' and my bed, with me, my husband and our daughters all cuddling together.  Jack curled up on my twelve-pack, cobblestone abs, while the babies rested on my gigantic breasts.  May on the left, Jackie on the right, and Selena stretched across both.  As noted, they were quite a bit bigger than humans their age.  That's how massive my tits had become.  I'd sometimes wake up during the night to find one or more of them suckling me, sometimes in their sleep, sometimes not.  On one occasion, I remember May frantically sucking my left nipple, and her sisters fighting over my right.  I giggled.  It was around when we moved them to their own room that I mailed Ryan and Ericas' parents the book my mother gave me, estimating that the dose of my milk I gave Erica on my and Jacks' wedding day should be starting to kick in.

As they learned to walk, they also learned to work out like they'd seen me do.  We ordered small weights for them, of course, albeit still quite a bit heavier than a human could lift at that age.  Jackie in particular took to it like a fish to water.  When we were first preparing to send them to preschool, we made sure to warn them to be careful around their classmates, explaining that they wouldn't be as big or as strong, and they could hurt them if they didn't control themselves.  We also made sure to emphasize the importance of keeping their clothes on, which wasn't really something we did around the house.  I inmagine humans need to go over a lot of things with their kids at this point in their lives, but I doubt either of those things are one of them. 

"Kindergarten," I mused, "You remember too?" "How could I forget when we met?!  Alright girls, is everyone ready to go?"  "Bye, Mama!" came a chorus of three voices. "Bye, good luck!  I'll see you this afternoon!  I love you!"  "We love you too!"

And so it went.  At school, it seemed Selena was the talkative social butterfly, always telling us what her classmates had been saying.  Jackie was the competitor and the athlete, kind of like I'd been at her age, always challenging the boys and beating them at their own game.  May took after her father, being the shy, bookish one, even despite her strength.  Also of note is the fact that, partially due to Jacks' and my respective families visiting regularly, they were raised bilingual.  When they wanted to talk in private, they generally just started speaking Thyrmescryan.  A few students and teachers had asked what language they were speaking, and were only told it was what Mamas' family spoke and they weren't allowed to talk about it.  Apparently, this, on top of their prodigious size and strength for their age, gave rise to the theory that my side of the family were aliens.  When May told us this over dinner one night, Jack and I chuckled.  "What's so funny?".  "When Mama and I were in kindergarten," Jack replied, grinning, "when we first met, that's what I kinda thought she was, too!". All five of us started laughing.

And then one day, when they were twelve, they all had their first period.  It was a dark day in our house, filled with wailing and gnashing of teeth, to say nothing of them showing off their vocabulary in both languages they spoke.  "Longest.  Day.  Of my LIFE!" Jack moaned, lying spread-eagle on our bed that evening.  "Well, look on the bright side," I said, advancing on him, "that does mean they're about to start changing!  Our little girls are growing up!  And before long they won't be so little anymore..." "What was it like for you, exactly?" "Painful, for one thing.  Lots of growing pains.  Some nights I'd lie awake and swear I could hear my bones and muscles shifting around.  But so, so worth it.  I was gaining at least a couple pounds a week, and, as you know, the bigger I grew the hornier I got.  It was just... euphoric, the feling of slowly outgrowing all the little humans, and later the feeling of outgrowing the other Amazons, and the increasing feeling of strength, like I could do anything.  And," I continued, picking him up and cradling him in one arm, "it still makes me SO horny..."

Sure enough, our daughters started to grow.  By the time they started middle school that fall, they were each almost six feet tall and as muscular as a lightweight-to-middleweight female bodybuilder, despite their C-cup tits.  On the other hand, they also became eating machines.  Remembering my experience at their age, I gave them both lunchboxes and lunch money, and they all were suddenly each eating more at dinner than their father, an adult.  Jackie became the star of the track-and-field team, and became known by the nickname Jackie Weasley, which May thought was hilarious.  May herself spent most of her free time reading or studying, and was at the top of most to all of her classes, but nonetheless stronger than all the boys.  She kept track.  Selena, meanwhile, had become quite the showoff, showing off her muscles and letting her friends and classmates feel them in her free time.  Their sex drives were also starting to increase.  On multiple occasions, more often as the years rolled by, one of them would lock herself in their room, during which I would hear her moaning.  Didn't take a genius to guess what they were doing.   

Then came high school.  Our daughters were becoming legendary around town as they grew to dwarf the biggest of the football team in both height and muscularity.  And kept growing, to over seven feet tall and five hundred pounds by their senior year.  Selena, much like her namesake, became a world-class slut, and basically went on a dating spree, not seeming to care who she dated or slept with.  She eventually started going steady with one of the cheerleaders, but not before having an orgy with most of the squad.  Jackie gave up on actually competing, but devoted most of her time to growing bigger and stronger, eventually hoping to surpass me.  As I was now twelve feet tall and six tons of muscle, she had her work cut out for her.  May was eventually assigned to tutor the star player of the football team, who shocked her when he actually asked her out.  Apparently he thought the contrast between her sheer size and power and her shy, submissive personality was cute.  I'm told they switch roles during sex fairly often.  We'll see where all this leads and how college goes, but that's another story for another day.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2017, 04:36:42 am »

Offline jimjones

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2017, 09:40:07 pm »
I would love to hear Jack's side of the story having 3 amazon daughters

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2017, 03:11:53 am »
Note that the plan is to do all three, this is just to decide the order.

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2017, 02:50:45 pm »
So should I just call off the poll and start on Ericas' story now, given how its' going?

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2017, 07:03:18 am »
I will

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2017, 12:50:57 am »
And now Erica's back by popular demand!  Kinda expected the poll to be closer than that.

Ericas' Story

It all started when my cousin Jack got married.  Or at least that was the day that changed my life and my body forever.  I was seven at the time.  His bride and her family were like nobody I had ever seen before.  Well, her brother and father were a lot like Jack, actually.  Small, skinny, and shy.  But with huge bulges in their pants.  My grandmother was a doctor, and I'd looked through some books of hers before, so I could hazard a guess (where does that phrase come from, anyway?) as to what that was, but I didn't know a boys' penis could be that big.  And how had Jacks' grown so much since the last time I'd seen him?  Helen, her mom and her sister, meanwhile, were something new for me.  Their breasts were bigger than my aunts Karens', a model.  But their entire bodies were at least as huge, if not even more so.  They were the tallest people I had ever seen, with massive, bulging muscles that put my uncle Luke, who used to play football, to shame.  It had never really occured to me that women could be that huge and strong before.  They were beautiful women despite, if not because of, being bigger and stronger than any guy I'd ever seen, if not any guy period (as I later learned, yes).  And Helen herself was the biggest of them all.  Honestly, I was kind of jealous.  I was a gymnast, and gymnasts may need to be a certain size, but I wanted what they had.  They spent most of the reception showing off their inhuman strength, which made me even more jealous but didn't surprise me.  If I basically had superpowers, I'd want to show them off too.  At one point, when Helen was carrying me, my brother Ryan, and Jacks' other cousins on her ridiculously broad shoulders, Ryan asked if she was a superhero.  "Not really," she said, "but I guess you could say the girls in my family are kind of like Wonder Woman." She punctuated that by flexing a bicep bigger around than most peoples' waists.  That finally pushed me over the edge into asking "Do you think I could grow up to be as big and strong as you?" "Maybe you could!" she said, giggling for reasons I only understood much later.  During lunch a couple hours later, she offered to refill my sippy cup, headed off to the park bathroom, and came back with it full of warm milk. 

I don't clearly remember most of the next couple days.  Apparently I woke up running a high fever the day after the wedding, which persisted for the entire trip home.  My mom called a doctor and was told to get back to him if my fever didn't break within a couple days, which it did.  Turns out having long segments of your DNA rewritten to the point that you can't technically be classified as human anymore will do that to you.  I had no idea why, but after that I was doing better in gymnastics than ever.  A lot better.  My parents and I did think it was weird, but you don't look a gift horse in the mouth.  We kept in contact with Jack and Helen over the internet, but for some reason they never came to visit and never invited us to.  About five years later, shortly before I had my first period, Helen announced she was pregnant.  My parents actually sent them some old stuff from when they had me and Ryan, and I asked them to send some pictures of the new baby.

As noted, the above was shortly before I had my first period.  Most painful day of my life.  After that, I started growing.  Fast.  It hurt, but I can't say my height, developing breasts and actually visible, defined and growing muscles weren't exhilirating.  My mom actually took me to the doctor over what was happening, but they couldn't find any kind of problem.  "She'll grow up to be a big and solid woman, but she's completely healthy.  Healthier than the last time she came here, actually.".  My gymnastics was going better than ever, but given how tall I was getting that probably wouldn't last.  I resolved to enjoy it while it did.  The thought of growing up to be big was still an exciting one.  But it was the doctors' comment that got me thinking about that wedding five years ago.  When I'd asked Helen if I could be as big and strong as her someday.  And had a debilitating fever the very next day.  And noticed a significant improvement in my athletic performance after recovering from said fever.  And the milk she gave me... never said where she got it... But how would that even work?  Would that mean the Venatas were witches or something?  Did they have some kind of benign, fluid-borne disease that turned women into musclebound giantesses?  Were they mutants?  Or aliens? (I'm told they get that a lot.).  One way or another, it seemed I was turning into a hulking beast-girl like them.  And to be honest, that thought was still a very appealing one.

Sure enough, I kept growing.  By the time I started middle school that fall, I was almost six feet tall and fairly muscular, with bigger tits than most of the eigth graders.  We were spending quite a bit on food and clothes, but my parents were basically supportive.  None of us were sure what to think when Helen sent us that book, but it was the only real information we had so we took it at its' word.  They probably would've been angrier at Helen if I weren't enjoying what was happening to me so much.  I did have to give up gymnastics, but by high school, I'd started seriously hulking out, rivaling the football team in size when I started freshman year, disproportionately strong for that size, and deceptively fast and agile to boot.  I worked out hard and heavy at both the school gym and a public one, and my growth accelerated.   It wasn't long before neither could challenge me.

My growth did have one side effect, if you can really call it that: the bigger and stronger I got, the hornier I got.  The more I grew the more often I was overcome with a need to get off or fuck somebody.  For a long time I settled for masturbation, but starting in high school, when Helen sent me a fake ID for my birthday, (the sentences my life has prompted me to write...) I spent many nights trying to pick people, male or female, up at bars.  I was over six and a half feet tall and 350 pounds of muscle by the end of my freshman year, so I was never in any real danger.  I also kept going to the gym-more to show off than anything, given that I got my actual workouts at a nearby junkyard-and also had quite a bit of sex there.  Towards the end of my senior year, for example, I was finishing up a light workout-squatting well over half a ton without breaking a sweat-when I noticed three people staring at me.  Two were obviously a couple-a small, lithe, toned girl, about 5'2, asian like me but also blonde, and her boyfriend, white, about 6'5 and probably around 275 pounds.  Big for a man, but I was about 7'2 and 450 pounds by then.  The third was a smaller guy, closer to the womans' size, looked like her brother or something, and the only one of the three that wasn't actually working out.  They were all clustered together in a way that suggested they knew each other.  I put the weights away and made a show of adjusting my ponytail, flaunting my 45-inch biceps.  I glanced back at my admirers, then toward the locker room.  They all nodded. 

Since then that small guy, Jacob Morgan, and I have been going steady.  Apparently his sister dragged him to the gym with her boyfriend to get him to meet new people, and it worked.  All four of us still get together for sex from time to time, and we just did so last night as a sendoff for Jacob and I.  College is gonna be fun.

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2017, 07:45:48 am »
Incidentally I named Erica and Ryan after a married couple who work for my father

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2017, 05:51:53 am »
And back to Jack.

Amazon Daughters (part 2)

A long, loud groan of effort.  Then it was done.  As the tension died down I suddenly became aware I'd been gripping my wifes' index finger.  With a human woman I'd probably be holding her hand, but Helens' entire skeletal structure had grown to accomodate her bulging muscles, forcing me to hold onto her like a toddler holding onto their parents.  Speaking of which.. "Congratulations, both of you," said Jane over Helens' deep breathing, "as the parents of three new daughters!" "Triplets?!" Helen and I both said in unison.  "Yep!  And all girls, too!".  She may have been smaller and weaker than my wife, but our nurse was still an Amazon standing over seven feet tall and weighing half a ton.  Holding all three in her giant, powerful arms was no problem.  Helen sat up, her 9'9 frame towering over me even in a seated position.  She took our daughters from the grinning nurse and hugged them against her gigantic breasts.  Two of them stopped crying as they latched onto her and started drinking.  Holding them both to her chest with one hand, she handed the third to me.  We just held them, both together and seperately, for a few minutes after that.  Eventually, both crying with happiness, we hugged, holding them between us.

We'd only gotten one crib.  We might be able to fit two to three human babies in one, but Amazon babies are moderately bigger.  So for the first six months our whole family slept cuddling together, me curled up on my hulking wifes' twelve-pack midsection, and our children across her stripper-shaming breasts.  It wasn't uncommon for us to wake up to find at least one of them suckling her.  Eventually, we were able to buy two more cribs, but they still had to share a room.  Helen had started working out again after giving birth to them, her already goddess-like strength having risen to half again what it was before, and our daughters and I all liked to watch.  So, as they were learning to walk, they also learned to lift things at the junkyard Helen used.  We ended up ordering a small, but still fairly heavy, weight set for them.  They all took to it very quickly, especially Jackie.  Sometimes we'd take it out to the junkyard so they could work out with their mother.

I'd always known there would be things Helen and I would have to go over with our children before they first went off to school, but for some reason it never really occured to me that (paraphrased) "be careful around the other children because you're significantly bigger and stronger for your age group and you might hurt them if you don't control yourselves" and (also paraphrased) "remember to keep your clothes on, except for your pants and underwear when you use the toilet, because home is the only place where the people in charge won't get upset at you for walking around naked" would be among those things.

It also never occured to me I would ever finding myself writing that sentence.  It did, however, occur to me that I say/write THAT sentence and other, similar ones disproportionately often.  And yes, it also occured to me that the second one makes us sound like we really shouldn't be parents if taken out of context. 

Then came kindergarten.  Looking back on how Helen and I first met, some part of me expected them to come home telling similar stories.  They didn't, but Selena loved showing off her muscles and strength, Jackie loved beating the boys at their own games, and May seemed to take after me. 

And so it went.  They weren't massive yet, but our daughters were the biggest and strongest in their clases throughout elementary school.  Then, soon after its' end, they all had their first period on the same day.  That evening I lay spread-eagle on Helens' and my bed, various English and Thyrmescryan curse words ringing in my ears, groaning "Longest.  Day.  Of my LIFE!" "Well, look on the bright side," my now 10'7, four-ton beast of a wife said, advancing on me, "That does mean they're about to start changing!  Our little girls are growing up!  And before long they won't be so little anymore...".  We talked about what Helens' initial transformation had been like for her for a while after that.The whole time she described the feeling of slowly gaining strength and outgrowing the world, I could see her clitoris becoming erect.  For some reason it had grown along with the rest of her, and fully erect it was slightly bigger than my entire forearm.  To my complete lack of surprise, she pounced before I was even sure if she was done telling the story.

Sure enough, by the time they started middle school that fall, our daughters were nearly six feet tall with C-cup breasts, and as big and ripped as professional lightweight to middleweight female bodybuilders, and much stronger than a human would be at that size.  They'd already been stronger than me for a while, so Helen was the one who handled discipline when necessary.  Such as when Jackie broke a guys' arm for mockingly asking how long they'd been held back given how old they looked.  She wasn't allowed to train during her suspension, and afterward she spent every waking moments she could doing so to make up for lost time. They all kept training, and kept growing. 

Honestly, I was glad to have Helen there to overshadow them, because without her I probably would have lusted over my own daughters.  They were big for their age, but she was over eleven feet tall by now, and hulkingly massive where they were "only" muscular.  Jackie, at least, wanted to surpass her, but had her work cut out.  Nonetheless, by their freshman year of highschool, she and her sisters were each well over six feet tall and three hundred pounds of muscle, rivaling anyone on the schools' football team.  So naturally, the high school rumor mill was working overtime.  The theories as to the cause of their massive size and strength apparently included, but were not limited to, some kind of tumor on their pitiuritary glands, a mutation, their family actually being aliens (again) their parents having been experimented on before having them by either themselves and/or the government, having been experimented on in utero and/or as babies by their parents and/or the government, an act of God, and many more.  I'm not sure how May knew all of that, but apparently she did. 

As Amazons, none of our daughters seemed to care about the genders of their romantic partners.  Selena esentially went on a dating spree, and any of her dates, male or female, would end up having sex with her, wether they initiated it or not.  That's probably not the kind of thing most families talk about over the dinner table, but for families like ours it apparently was.  Which, knowing her, meant I wasn't exactly surprised when one evening in their sophmore year she regaled us with the story of how she'd had an orgy with the schools' entire cheer squad after their practice session that day.  I was more surprised by her announcement that one of the girls, Molly, had asked her out afterward, and she had accepted.  I'm not sure why, I mean it's not like Helen was ever exactly picky about who she fucked.  She just didn't strike me as the type to try to commit, and maybe she won't in the long run.  That plus the willingness of a cheerleader to be seen with a 7'5 she-hulk.  Jackie sporadically dated a couple people here and there, but focused on her training above all else.

I was even more surprised when, later in sophmore year, May announced that the star of the schools' football team, Damien Daniels, had asked her out during one of his tutoring sessions with her.  Though in this case I was more surprised that a jock like him was apparently secure enough in his masculinity to date a girl so much bigger and stronger than him.  Apparently he'd said he thought the contrast between her personality and her body was cute.  "Well, sis," Selena replied with a grin, "Congratulations snagging somebody like him!".  The rest of us made various sounds of assent.  "And for FINALLY coming out of your shell!". "HEY!  You know, it's not like there's a rule about every Amazon having to be a slut like you!".  "Needs of the body, sis.  Needs of the body.  But seriously, at least you're willing to try something different.  I mean, Damien's big for a human.  It's not like he could compare to us regardless, but I prefer my boys small." "Same here" came their sister and their mothers' replies in unison.  "How many boys have either you even been with anyway?" "47." "3.".  "Wait, you actually keep track?""Of course, Dad!" Jackie chuckled.

May coughed uncomfortably.  "Also," she said, "Selena, I'd wanted to ask you to help with my outfit and whatnot-" "Say no more, little sister."

And that's how May ended up wearing heels that put her at roughly eight feet tall, with her hair in pigtails reaching down to her waist, and dressed in an incredibly revealing outfit conciously modeled after a classic schoolgirl uniform for her first date.  You will never see that sentence ever again in any other context, so I hope it was worth reading an account of othe rpeoples' personal lives to get to it..

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2017, 05:05:46 pm »
Glad I've been able to establish a pattern.

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2017, 03:52:57 am »
Burglary
I technically promised to do this, but this isn't my best work.  I plan to make up for that in the future.

Selena:
I was just coming back from the bathroom to the bedroom I share with my sisters that night.  I reopened the bathroom door to see two men, dressed all in black and wearing ski masks, standing just outside, probably caught moving down the hall, and now staring at me.  Didn't have to ask to know why.  Our house was a big one, but I still doubt they expected to find anyone my size, especially a woman.  They were about average, as far as guys go, and I towered over and completely eclipsed them at roughly seven and a half feet tall and over five hundred pounds of dense, bulging muscle.  I was surprised, of course, but not scared.  Nothing they could realistically have on them could hurt me.  "The fuck..." one of them said, finally breaking the silence.  "Like what you see?".  I did a most muscular pose, showing off my naked body to them.  Call me crazy, but like I said, they were no threat to me.  The second guy finally managed to process what was happening, and the awkward silence was broken by a small handgun cocking.  I started to experience the whole "Matrix time" effect that comes with andrenaline.  Which, in this case, meant that I was able to dash around and behind the two guys too fast for the human eye to process.  The goon fired, probably waking up everyone, and definitely hitting no one.  Then turned around to see me directly behind him.  "Boo.".  Before he could fire again I had grabbed his gun, wrenched it out of his hands, and crushed it in one of mine.  He gulped.  "I don't know about you," I said with an evil grin, "but showing off always makes me horny."  I gestured down to my crotch, where my clitories was standing full mast, bigger than a normal mans' cock.  "Care to help a lady out?".  They nodded frantically.  "Don't worry.  I'll be gentle.  At least by comparison.". "Comparison to what?"

Jackie
The gunshot did wake us up.  May went to check the kitchen, me to the living room.  The one guy I found immediately started shooting.  I like showing off my power too, so I decided to have some fun.  That is to say I caught each individual shot in turn, my hands moving too fast for the guy to even see each time.  He ran out of bullets, and was out like a light seconds later.

May
Anticlimactic as this is, I just knocked my guy out.  I take more pride in my academics than in my strength (not that I don't like my strength, but still) and I don't get off on showing it off like Selena does.

Helen
Jack and I woke up and got to the kitchen in time to see May dispatch one of the burglars.  It kind of reminded me of this time in preschool when I'd been walking around downtown with my mother and this guy tried to rob her.  "Jackie?  Selena?" Jackie entered the room dragging an unconcious man behind her.  "And where's-" Of course, it was then that we heard her moaning with pleasure.
"Oh, for crying out loud..."

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2017, 05:27:23 am »
Hi, I'm back.  Feels like it's been longer than it apparently has.

Amazon Roommate
Jackie

Hi.  Kelly here.  Kelly Chambers.  I grew up in Texas.  Dad's an oil tycoon.  So yeah, my family's rich.  I've always liked to cultivate the classic "southern belle" look, and, to my parents' chagrin, I tend to sleep around.  By my senior year of highschool they'd given up trying to stop me, and the situation had basically turned into a cold war.  I've always liked bigger guys.  Guys with big muscles and big cocks.  I may be a seductress (my D-cups, back-length blonde hair and big, green eyes make that easy), but I've always been the submissive one in bed.  So it's hard to say exactly how much changed when I went off to college beyond "a lot". 

It took several hours for my mom to be satisfied that we had remembered everything before we left, and a couple more for her to finish setting up my things (and an unnecissarily extensive list of emergency numbers) when we got there.  Shortly after she finally left the door opened again, and I saw my roommate for the first time.  At first I thought she was a guy who'd entered the wrong room, but those boobs... had to be at least G to H cups.  She had to struggle a bit to actually get through the door, because she was over seven feet tall, and bigger and more muscular than any man I'd ever seen, in person or otherwise.  "Hi." It was then that I realized I'd been staring open-mouthed at her for at least a minute.  "Uh..... hi.  Name's Kelly.  Kelly Chambers." "Jackie.  Jackie Venata.  And before you ask I'm 7'5.7 and 630 pounds." "What?" "Those are the first questions most people ask me.".  "Well that's... understandable."

We got along well enough.  One of the first things she asked was if I was okay with her going nude around the house.  Apparently her family had always been "very open with our bodies" so she always had when she lived with them, and clothes her size were hard to come by anyway.  I was okay with it, partially because I had no real objection to it and partially because, to be honest, she was sexy.  She was the first woman to ever make me feel like that, but she had practically everything I looked for in a man.  She had muscles to rival the Hulk.  On one occasion I remember getting up in the night to go to the bathroom and caught her watching some porn channel.  She hastily turned off the TV, but I could see her crotch, and to my surprise (and excitement in more ways than one) her erect clit was bigger than any dick I'd ever had in me.  In my dreams that night she took me, plunging her massive clit further into my cunt than any man had ever gone.

It was a couple weeks later, when we were both eating dinner on our couch and "watching" some Lifetime movie or another, that I finally said, "Um... I don't mean to be rude or anything, but... how did you get so huge?". She chuckled. "Honestly?  I'm surprised you took this long to ask." "Didn't want to be rude.  Especially not to a girl that could kill me with her bare hands without breaking a sweat." "Don't worry.  I get that question so often..." she chuckled agiain.  "It's complicated and I'm technically not supposed to talk about it, but long story short is it runs in the family, which is part of why we generally go naked around the house.  My sisters are roughly my size, our mother is even bigger, and she and our aunt Maia got it from our grandmother.".  "Sisters?" "Yeah, we're triplets." "So your dad-" "Actually pretty small, even for a guy." "So it only happens to girls?" "Yeah.  Every girl in our family starts hulking out when she gets her first period.  Dads' side of the family are basically normal.".  "So, you and your sisters are triplets, are you identical?" "No.  I take more after Dad, with the hair and everything, but unlike him I'm the jock in the family.  Well, we all work out a lot, but I'm the only one who's been on sports teams and whatnot.  Selena, the oldest, takes after grandma.  And for refference, Grandma's been making a killing as a dominatrix since before our parents met.  Which was in kindergarten." "So-" "To put it bluntly, she's a slut.  And proud of it.  We all get hornier as we get bigger, but sex is her life, and she gets off on demonstrating how huge and how strong she is compared to normal people.  May... May's actually pretty shy.  Like, the exact opposite of Selena in every way except her body.  I think she's actually slightly bigger, but she's only ever been with one person.  The star of our highschools' football team.".  "For some reason that's kinda hard to inmagine.".  "Her boyfriend or her personality?".  "Both, but I guess the second one's weirder.  I mean if I had a body like yours, I'd want to show it off." "Thanks, I guess.  Apparently her boyfriend thinks the contrast is cute.".  "How strong are you, anyway?".  There was a pause, and Jackie grinned.  "Want me to show you?"

We stood out in the dorm parking lot, which was empty of other people in the evening, but full of cars.  "You okay if I lift this?" Jackie said, gesturing at my luxury Sedan.  "You can lift that?!" "You'll see.".  "Okay.".  She reached under the car.  Sure enough, she lifted it clear over her head.  "Holy..." I was already fighting an urge to just strip down and fuck her then and there when she shifted the car around so that she held it one-handed.  I came repeatedly.  I can't clearly remember it, but the next time I was in full control of myself Jackie had put down the car and was standing directly in front of me, my head barely even coming up to her chest.  She grinned as she looked down at my pants, which I now realized were completely soaked through.  "Want me to help you with that?"

We headed back to our room, where I had my first lesbian experience.  It took me a while to fully accept, but we were basically a couple after that.  As I thought, the sex is amazing, and feeling her up and watching her show off her muscles and strength never gets old.  We went to see my family for Christmas break.  I'm not sure if my parents were more surprised by my relationship with another woman or by how colossal that woman was, but they were basically civil.  She said we can go see her family next time, "When you've had time to adjust to this much muscle.".  I'm honestly kind of jealous of her, but apparently May's studying biochemistry, and talking about looking for a way to make any woman a she-hulk like them.  Not sure what to expect from that, but I have high hopes and can't wait to meet everyone!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Family of Amazons [The First One]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View