Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576085 Posts in 73288 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 10:30:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Family of Amazons [The First One]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: Family of Amazons [The First One]  (Read 23859 times)

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Family of Amazons second draft
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 06:26:52 am »
Diary of an Amazon

Due to reader response, here's Helens' side of the story
(Misspelling intentional)

Dear Diary

Why do people do that, anyway?  Books can't talk!  Anyway, my name is Helen.  Helen Venata.  I'm six years old, and soon I'm going to start kindergarten.  My grandma gave this to me yesterday to congratulate me, because we've been visiting her for the summer like we always do and we're going home tomorrow, because school starts next week.  I have an older brother named Kevin, and a sister named Maia who's older than him.  Kevin's starting high school this year, and Maia's starting her second year at college.  Kevin looks a lot like Daddy, the one who's writing this for me.  Mommy's an Amazon, so that means she's huge and super strong.  I remember one time when she lifted our car with all the rest of of us in it!  Since we're both girls and she's our mom, Maia's as big and strong as her, and they say that when I get older I'll start growing too!  And if I exercise a lot I can grow even more!  I can't wait to be as big as Mommy!  Or maybe even as big as Grandma!  Or Aunt Lea!  Or maybe even bigger!  My daddy has a job as a bus driver.  Mommy is something called a dominatrix.  I don't know what that is, but she doesn't always go off to work at the same time like Daddy does.  She says she can tell me what she does when I'm older. 

We're back home now.  We took the same boat we took to get to Thyrmescrya, then we took a bus from the harbor to the airport.  I slept most of the plane trip because we had to get up really early this morning.  Then we took another bus back to our house.  Daddy, Kevin and I are going shopping for school supplies tomorrow.

I got a new backpack, a notebook, some pencils, some crayons and an eraser this morning.  Right now Mommy's driving Maia back to college.  Maia says she has a girlfriend named Annabel who's in the same year as her there.  They're kind of like Mommy and Daddy because Annabel's not an Amazon, so she's small, but they both like to dye their hair black and wear makeup because they're- I forget what Maia said it was called.  Goths I think. 

So, the first day of school was today.  My teachers' name is Miss Gale.  She's an old lady who's kind of chubby, and almost as small as Daddy.  She seems pretty nice.  I also met this boy named Jack.  He kind of reminds me of Kevin and Daddy, because he's small and a bit shy.  Well, I'm the tallest one in the class, but Jack's even smaller than the other boys.  I kind of like him.  The other boys were having a race during recess, but they wouldn't let me join in.  I just know I could have won!

Miss Gale taught us about the Amazon Rainforest today.  Amazons don't live there, and they're supposed to be secret anyway, so I don't understand why it's called that.  I asked Kevin after school, and he said "Nobody does, it isn't funny."  Jack and I have been hanging out together at recess.  Mostly we just talk while I do some of the exercises Mommy taught me, but today I got Charlie and the other boys to let me play with them.  They were seing who could flex their biceps the biggest.  I won.  I asked Jack to watch, and he cheered me on.  Charlie started making fun of him for not playing, so I slapped him while the yard monitor wasn't looking.

We had show-and-tell today.  I brought a bracelet Aunt Lea gave me over the summer, but I wanted to bring one of the smaller weights Mommy works out with.  She didn't let me because she was using it and it might still be too heavy for me.  Jack brought a toy car, and when he was showing it to just me during recess Charlie tried to steal it.  I tackled him and started hitting him, but the yard monitor stopped me.  Now Charlie's in at recess for three days, and I'm in for a week.  That's not fair!

So I had to eat my snacks and do my exercises inside this week.  Jack was watching through the window each day, and sometimes we made funny faces at each other.

Hi.  It took forever, but I can finally do this myself now!  Well, kind of, Daddy still helps sometimes.  Charlie and the other boys had another race today.  I decided to bug them so much theyd let me race too, and I won.

My birthday was today!  I invited Jack and the other girls from class, and I also broke the pinata by myself in one hit!  Daddy and Kevin were in charge because Mommy was picking up Maia so we could go out for pizza tonight.  Everyone at the pizza place was staring at us and whispering.  They probably havent seen girls as big as Maia and Mommy before.  I think that's why Daddys normally the one that takes me places.

Today was Mothers Day.  We all brought our moms to school.  Jacks mom is a model!  Shes pretty, but compared to Mommy everyone there was so tiny!  Everyone was staring at Mommy again, but I didnt mind.  Before we got there, Mommy asked me not to talk about her job, even if other people talked about theirs, but she wouldnt say why.  Rachels mom thinks Mommys juicing, but I'm not sure what that means.  I think Charlies mom was so surprised she spilled her juice though! 

Today was kind of scary.  A policeman came to our house and told Mommy to come to the hospital for a test.  The whole time she was gone I was crying and praying to Athena that Mommy wasnt sick and wouldnt have to go to jail.  She came home ok.  I asked what the test was about and she said she passed and it was all a miss understanding. 

I told Jack about the policeman today.  He didnt under stand it either.  He asked if Maias a giant like Mommy.  I never rilly thought about it like that, but compared to normal people I gess they are giants.  He wanted to know why the girls in my family grow that big, and I told him it was a secret.  He asked why and I told him that was a secret too.  He asked if I rilly want to grow as big as them and I told him that if I can I want to grow even more!  Dont tell anyone but hes kind of cute.

Iv been wondering what the noises coming from Mommy and Daddys room at night are, but they said Im too young to no yet.  So did Kevin.

Yesterday was the last day of school.  We invited Jack and the other girls to a slumber party at my house.  Maias back for the sumer so we asked her and Mommy to show off their muscles for a while.  After we went to bed I told Jack we were going to see Grandma for the sumer, but I couldnt tell him where.  Also I asked Mommy today and she sed its ok to tell a diary a secret so here it is.  He sed he thinks Maia and Mommy are really pretty becuz theyr giant ladys with huge muscles.  So does that mean hell
like how I look when I grow up?  Were on the plane to Greece right now.  Im gonna try to take a nap because we had to get up early.

Now were on the boat to Thyrmescrya.  On the plane, everybody was staring at Maia and Mommy.  Just after I woke up, this lady that worked on the plane looked down at Kevins pants and then asked how old he was.  She looked upset when he sed 16.  After we landed we spent the night at a hotel.  Mommy and Daddy got one room, and Maia, Kevin and I got an other.  I had to sleep in a sleeping bag.  Maia says she and Mommy were so hevy theyr beds almost broke.  Theres a few other Amazons with their families on the boat. I saw a mommy alone with a girl like me, and a girl and a boy that had 2 mommys.  Kevin says theyr like Maia and Annabel.  They kind of are because even though theyr both Amazons 1s bigger.  Not as big as Aunt Lea, but bigger than Mommy.

Wer here.  Wer staying with Aunt Lea and Grandma like we all ways do.  They live here and Grandmas even bigger then Mommy.  Aunt Leas even bigger.  She looks like the Hulk ecsept shes a girl and isnt green.  Their house is a lot bigger then ours too.  Uncle Alan, Cousin Diana and cousin Dedalus live here to.  Aunt Lea is Mommys big sister.  Alan and Dedalus are like Daddy and Kevin, and Dianas like me.  Diana and Dedalus are twins, and theyr 2 years older than me.  Grandma is Mommy and Aunt Leas mommy.  They had different daddys and Grandma doesnt no who they were.  I dont no how that works.  Everybuddy speaks Thyrmescryan here, so we do too wile wer here.  Mommy says that means wer by lingual.  I dont no what lingual is or why that means wer by it.  Daddy has trouble speaking Thyrmescryan, so sometimes Kevin needs to talk for him.  Grandma made chicken for dinner.  After dinner Aunt Lea showed off by holding her arms out and having Maia and Mommy sit on them.  Mommy told me they each way more than 400 pounds, and Aunt Lea lifted them farther up just by flexing her biceps.  I want to be big enough to do that.  Maybe even big enough to do that to her someday!  Kevin Maia and I are all sharing a gest room.  Mommy and Daddy are sharing another one.  Dedalus and Diana have theyr own room, Grandma has her own, and Uncle Alan and Aunt Lea share 1.  We didnt need to bring any pajamas for the trip, because we dont need to wear clothes in the house here.  Daddy doesn't like it, but Mommy says he gets to have his way 9 months of the year and what she says goes in our house hold anyway.  Daddy brought all his clothes anyway.  I still had to pack other clothes because you have to wear clothes outside until you get to about Kevins age here and everyone has to on special ocashuns.  Maia brought some dresses and swimsuits she wants to show off too.

I E mailed Jack to let him no we got to Grandmas house today.  We went to the beach this morning.  Maia wore a small black bikini she wanted to try out for going to the beach back home.  Dedalus, Diana and I were the only other 1s except Daddy who wore swimsuits and Daddy took us to see some tide pools a little away from our spot. 

Last night Daddy slept in Aunt Lea and Uncle Alans room.  Uncle Alan slept in Mommy and Daddys room.  I dont no why, but I think I heard Aunt Lea say something about wanting to see how Daddy was in bed.  Whatever that means.  Mommy says Im too young to no, wich dozent serprize me.

So Jack says his birthday is today.  I'm going to have to think of something to bring back for him.

Mommys cousin got married today.  We all had to dress up for the wedding, and it was at the Temple of Aphrodite.  Mommys cousins' only a little smaller than Aunt Lea.  She got married to a guy who was born here too.  Daddy and Uncle Alan are both from the US.  Mommy met Daddy when she left Thyrmescrya for the first time, and Uncle Alan was on a plane that crashed near Thyrmescrya a few years before.  After the wedding, Mommy, Aunt Lea, Grandma, Mommys cousin, and her husband all went back to one private room in the back of the temple. They all came back later with their clothes off.  Everyone else went to a big party.   Maia was showing off to some boys at the party by tearing out of her dress just by flexing.  Then she grabbed 2 under each arm and took them to another privat room. 

Were back on the boat now.  I brought a seashell I found on the beach Im going to give Jack the next time I see him since I couldnt come to his birthday party.  Daddy says wer going to need to see whos in my class this year.  I hope he is.

Mommys driving Maia back to college right now, and Kevin just took me to see whos in my class this year.  Guess what?  Jacks going to be there!  And so are most of the other girls from last year!

Our teachers a boy this year.  A lot bigger than Daddy, but a lot smaller than Mommy.  Jack liked the seashell I gave him, but I still couldnt tell him where I got it. 

During recess Jack and most of the rest of the class usually watch me show off my muscles and strength.  Rachel asked if she could feel my bicep today.  I said yes and she said it was really hard.  Harder than her brothers, and hes in second grade. 

Daddy was sick today so Mommy had to take me to school and pick me up.  Mister Jacobs was staring at her.

A COUPLE YEARS LATER

So, Mom and Dads' 25th anniversay was yesterday, so I asked them to tell me the story of how they met.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe so I can make sure Jack will want to go out with me when we're older.  Apparently it happened while Dad was in college, and a couple months after Mom first came to the US.  The first time she saw him he'd gone downtown with some friends for the night and gotten seperated, and there was a bunch of guys threatening him and trying to steal his money.  Mom says she was smaller and weaker back then, but Dad says she was still fast and strong enough to knock them all out so fast he barely saw her move and the biggest and strongest person he'd ever seen.  He took her to dinner as thanks, and offered to let her stay at his appartment when he learned she didn't have a place to stay and had been getting by doing "odd jobs."  She didn't speak english well back then, so she enrolled in the same college Dad was attending, and took english as a second language.  Over the course of the next few years, they fell for each other, and after they graduated he asked her to marry him.  She didn't tell him about where she came from until after they were married, and they went to Thyrmescrya for their honeymoon.  They had a second ceremony there, and after that she gave him some of her milk.    I dreamed about that story last night, except with me and Jack.  Well, I can't rely on something like that to happen, and I'm definitely not going to put him in danger so I can rescue him.  Maybe he'll think it's hot when I start growing.

A COUPLE YEARS AFTER THAT

So.... we had sex ed at school today.  Honestly, I wasn't sure how to react to something like this. Mom offered to answer any questions I had.  She says during puberty, because I'm an amazon, my sex drive is going to get as big as my body, and explained that my milk will do the same kind of thing to anyone that drinks it.  She gave me this book about this stuff.  I'm going to look through it later.  She also finally said she can tell me what she does.  So apparently a lot of people enjoy being controlled and dominated during sex and being an Amazon makes her extremely well-suited for that.  Interesting...

So, according to that book Mom gave me Amazon milk is... wierd.  So, if a man drinks it, it increases his libido and enlarges his sex organs, and for a woman it just increases libido.  If a boy has it before puberty, like Kevin, it causes the same kind of change as for an adult, but more gradually and during puberty.  If girls have it before puberty they grow into Amazons during puberty, but any girl born to an Amazon becomes one regardless.  Huh. I already knew about the whole tradition about the kind of person you're supposed to breastfeed thing.  Probably Jack for me, but I don't know.

THAT SUMMER

Menstration.  Is.  Horrible.  I don't want to talk about it more than I absolutely have to, so I won't.  Grandma says it gets easier to handle with time.  Hopefully she's right.  On the bright side, Mom says this means I'm about to start changing.  I can't wait!

So, first day of middle school was today.  Mom was right.  I've started changing.  Over the last couple months I've grown a few inches and started filling out.  I've gotten fairly curvy, and my breasts are already bigger than a lot of eigth graders'.  I've also noticed I've been a lot hungrier lately.  I brought a lunchbox and some lunch money, just to make sure.  My muscles aren't that big yet, but they're getting very visible and defined.  I look like a physique competitor, or a lightweight bodybulder, but that's only the beginning!  I ran into Jack on the way to homeroom, and I could tell he likes my new look, but he says he can't wait until I really start growing.  Neither can I. 

So I've been working out real hard and heavy, both at the school gym and at home with Mom.  They were having tryouts for the swim team today.  Not sure how I did, but probably pretty good.  When I told Jack I was going to try out he decided to come with me.  He says this is the first sporting event he's actually cared about. 

I've been accepted!  The first meet is in a week. 

We won!  I had the best time out of anyone on both teams.  Jack was there in the front row, cheering me on.  Kind of reminds me of when he'd watch me and Charlie back in kindergarten.  Mom and Dad thought I did well.  Maia and Kevin couldn't be there, but they're proud of me. 

FRESHMAN YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL

So, not only did I pass the tryouts for the wrestling team, I'm captain!  Our first meet I was "randomly" chosen for a drug test (you'd think my voice and tits would make it clear that would come up blank, but apparently not.  I guess it's just that no human girl is naturally built like this and they don't know I'm not human.) but we won.  Handily.  And Jack, true to form, was still there in the front row, still cheering for me.  He's adorable.

So, my new years' resolution was to ask Jack out.  So when we got back from winter break, I went to Rachel for help.  So she offered to give me a makeover first.  So I came over to her place after school last Monday (You should've seen the looks on her parents' faces when they saw me) and she took my measurements.  I honestly think that was more an excuse to feel me up, but she did order me an outfit

Went to Rachels' before school today.  She did my hair, helped me put on some makeup, lipstick and eye shadow, and gave me an outfit to "emphasize my best features.".  Considering that we agreed, and, at minimum, strongly suspect, Jack agrees, those are my muscles, my height and my tits, that basically meant having me wear six-inch heels and something that covered as little as she thought I could cover without running afoul of the schools' dress code.  So, in those heels I'm an even seven feet tall, the dress (?) flaunts my breasts and every muscle I have, and my hair reaches most of the way to the floor.  So I asked if he wanted to catch a movie Friday night, and he admitted he'd been wanting to ask the same thing.  I'm glad that's over with, but honestly I'm still scared.  I don't think either of us have ever dated before. 

So it turns out Rachels' boyfriend, Charlie, knows Jack, and since they've both known us as long as we've known each other and "seen the way we look at each other" they took it upon themselves to set us up together.  Meaning that when I went to Rachel for help she told Charlie, who took the opportunity to "encourage" Jack to bite the bullet and ask me out.  To be honest I'm not sure how to respond to this.

Great evening, but I doubt either of us was actually watching the movie.  We agreed to do the same thing next week and see where it goes from there.  Call me paranoid, but I swear I heard Charlie saying "mission accomplished" as we left.   

TWO YEARS LATER

Just got home from a date with Jack.  We got lost on the way home and ran into a bunch of bikers who started threatening him and making fun of him.  They quieted down when they saw me.  Then I lifted the nearest two guys by the scruff of the neck, tossed them away, straddled their bikes, and crushed them together with just my legs.  They left after that.  I'm still dripping thinking about all the power I have.

SHORTLY AFTER GRADUATION

Jack was my prom date of course.  I stepped up my workouts the week before, because I wanted to be the biggest muscle beast I possibly could for the big night, and forbade him to see me in that time to avoid spoiling the surprise.  I think I was actually slightly bigger than Mom, and possibly Grandma, by the time I was done.  My weight was over the gym scales' capacity, but according to our scale at home I weighed 468 pounds.  Rachel handeled our outfits again.  I know I was there as Jacks' date, but I'd be lying if I said all the attention-and visible envy and lust directed at me-didn't turn me on.  Of course the reaffirmation that I was the biggest at the entire school didn't hurt.  We went back to my house after and both lost our virginity.  I've masturbated plenty before (I mean, the bigger an Amazon gets the hornier she gets, after all) but this was AMAZING.  We were at it for a couple days, only really stopping to eat and sleep.  We're looking into online college courses now, and planning to rent an appartment together. 

It's been hectic lately.  We've moved out to LA and found jobs, me as a personal trainer and Jack as a programmer for some smalltime software firm whose name escapes me.  So, we've both got a stable income for the forseeable future.  Jack and I have a standing agreement that he's my boyfriend but I'm free to have sex with whoever else catches my eye, since my sex drive has grown with my body and our schedules mean he can't always be there for me.  My job gives me a pick of people that I fuck either at the gym or at home.  Jack and I have agreed that when he's there he's free to watch or join in.  He's straight so he only joins in when I'm with another woman (I guess all Amazons are bi as far as humans go) but he never misses a chance to watch.  He says watching me overpower people never gets old.  I actually just got back from the gym.  After work today I was approached by these twin ladies (they look like Insta**** models, but that's nothing compared to me) I've noticed eyeing me for a few weeks.  Before long they were both fondling my breasts in the shower.  I've also invited one of my clients over for later tonight.  He's bigger than I generally prefer, but me dominating and overpowering a big, strong guy (as far as guys go at least) is such a massive turn on for Jack and I.  Oh, and we have a car now.  A big one so I can fit inside, even though I don't need to much.  When we got home after buying it I decided to try something, and lifted it over my head.  I got so pumped .i burst out of my clothes and had to run across the parking lot and up to our apartment naked, but every single part of that was exhilirating. 

So, our anniversary is in a couple days.  I wanted to tell him about the Amazons and propose to him on our anniversary (I already have a ring picked out and everything) but I was worried he wouldn't believe me.  So, I've decided to breastfeed him the night before and use my milks' effects as evidence.  I've taken the day off, but I'm going to the gym anyway to get big and pumped to seduce him tonight!

So.... I did breastfeed him, except during the night I started feeling guilty.  I left before he got up because I didn't think I could face him, and generally felt horrible all day.  I came home early, and he found me bawling my eyes out.  That was my cue to explain everything.  Then he started growing.  He passed out for about half an hour, and when he woke up he reminded me why I love him so much and actually thanked me for it!  So I proposed, and HE SAID YES!  HE ACTUALLY SAID YES!!!  We fucked for most of the night in celebration, and his new cock filled me up like nothing before.  We've started on wedding plans and whatnot.  Most of his extended family still doesn't know me...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 06:26:52 am »

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 02:49:51 pm »
This looks way way better now. And dang it's one good story. Only critc is that there were a few spelling mistakes in the first part, but other than that great job!
Real good story and the amazon part was a real curveball, just keep this up.
Lookibg forward for the next one.

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2017, 04:09:43 am »
The plan is for at least two more parts, one covering the wedding/honeymoon/married life/etc and one telling the story from Jacks' moms' perspective.

Offline jimjones

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2017, 04:37:42 am »
Keep it going! I really want to see what it's like for Jack to have an Amazon family 20 years down the road!

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 05:24:46 am »
Very well done, I say, especially for what I understand is a first effort? Breaking it up helped a ton, and you could break it up further and improve the flow, but at least it is now functional. In doing so, it conveys, (you convey) a quite nice fantasy, although in the end I preferred the version from Jack's end. There are different benefits to each one. The first was better I think in terms of descriptions of Helen's growth, the impression of her bigness and place in the world.
For the second part, I really liked the idea of telling it from Helen's point of view, and the aspect of her writing is as a kid was a bit hit or miss. Having a little kid really want to grow big like her female relatives was good, but the lack of description and free flow that we saw in the first was one as a bit amiss, even as her naivety left a certain charm to the feats of strength and unusual customs of the island. In the end though I found myself wanting, looking for a bit more description of how it felt from her perspective to be in a constantly growing and strengthening body, the eroticism of that, and then her thoughts as she kept getting bigger, more comparisons to others, etc.
Maybe she can write a story as an adult with a little perspective and more advanced diction about what it was like to grow up? I feel like you have more in you.

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2017, 06:23:31 am »
Well it's the first one I've posted anywhere, not my first attempt at doing this

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2017, 07:00:09 am »
Ah, well maybe you could post up the others? If they're like the first one seems like all they need is a little polish. Seriously you're good and I like the world of amazons you've set up. Cheers.

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2017, 12:45:16 am »
Never finished any of them, and I didn't come up with any of this long before writing it.

This is kind of changing the subject, but kudos to anyone who gets what I was referencing in the entry about the Amazon rainforest.

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2017, 05:25:16 pm »
 And here's part 3.  Would've posted it earlier but my router was acting up.
 :angry:

Amazon Daughter-In-Law

I won't lie.  When first sending Jack off to kindergarten, I was scared for him.  He was always shy, not to mention small and scrawny for his age, which meant he had been the target of a certain amount of mockery from other kids before.  I was at a photo shoot most of the day before coming back for him.  He was chatting animatedly with what I assumed to be one of his classmates, an unusually tall girl.  Not a giantess (yet) or anything, but at least a couple inches taller than the next-tallest student, which seemed odd for her age.  Her hair draped most of the way to the floor, and she exuded an air of enthusiasm and confidence.  On the drive home Jack explained her name was Helen, and she'd approached him asking to share snacks during recess.  Apparently she'd been doing jumping jacks, trying to break a personal record, while they talked, and had wanted to run in a race the other boys were having, but couldn't.  I didn't really think much of any of that at the time, but I was both proud and relieved Jack had such an easy time of making a friend. 

Jack and Helens' relationship continued from there.  From what I heard, Helen was quite the athlete for her age, and, even when Jack told her about me and his father, had been extremely tight-lipped about her family, saying only that her mother was the one who taut her her exercise routines, and would be angry if she told anything major.  Some part of me started to wonder if they weren't illegals, or if Helen wasn't being abused, but I basically dismissed this as paranoia given how cheerful Helen seemed when I'd seen her.  About a month into the school year, another boy in the class, Charlie Mason, had tried to steal a toy car Jack brought for show and tell, only for Helen to tackle him and start beating him.  Charlie was kept in at recess for three days, Helen for a full week.  Jack spent each recess that week watching her eat and exercise throught the window and making funny faces when he caught her eye. 

And so it continued.  Apparently most days the other boys would have some informal athletic competition, which Helen would beg to be allowed to compete in.  Every time she was able to, it was no contest.  It got to the point where I started to wonder if Jack wasn't exagerating or outright lying, which wasn't something I'd known him to do before.  March seventeenth that year was Helens' birthday, which Jack and most of the other girls in their class were invited to.  Their house, especially the doors, was oddly big.  The party was supervised by Helens' father and her older brother, Kevin.  They both kind of remined me of Jack honestly.  Older versions of Jack with blonde hair as opposed to his and my red.  Apparently Helens' mother was picking her big sister, Maia, up from college so the whole family could celebrate together that night.  When I came back a few hours later, Jack told me about how Helen had broken the pinata in a single strike.  What was up with this girls' family, anyway? 

For Mothers' Day, everyone (except one girl who lived with a gay couple and had apparently brought them both for Fathers' Day) brought their mothers to school to talk about their jobs, etc.  Well, I said to myself upon seeing Helens' mother (who I later learned was named Selene), this explains a lot.  Of course, I myself was used to having people (especially men) staring at me.  But I wasn't reduced to staring bewildered at another person often.  I was now.  Like me, Miss Venata was a curvy woman, with large breasts and a big, firm ass, but that was where the similarities ended.  In complete contrast to me, this woman was massive.  I estimated her to be well over six feet tall, with the biggest muscles I had ever seen on anyone, male or female.  Thunder thighs, bulging biceps, tree-trunk legs, boulder sholders, a cobblestone eight pack, the whole package.  My husband, Luke, was a linebacker in high school and college, and maintained his figure, but he could probably hide behind this woman.  And she could definitely kick his ass, possibly rape him even, with little to no effort.  And yet her chest, even without her dictionary-sized pecs, was bigger than mine.  Likewise, her glutes put mine to utter shame.  Compared to everyone else here, she wore very little.  Only a skirt that would more than suffice for any normal woman but was precariously short for her and a strained to bursting sleeveless top that just barely covered her tits.  Taking in all of this combined with what I had seen of her husband, I could guess who wore the pants in their household.  To be honest, I was more than a little jealous.  And, I realized with surprise, somewhat turned on.  I'd had a lesbian roommate during college, but had never felt any sexual interest in another woman myself.  But there was undeniably something sexy about this woman, and that now made me curious... I mentally shook myself in time to hear her daughter, chipper as ever and seemingly oblivious to everyones' shocked stares, explain that her mommy was her role model, and someday she wanted to grow up to be as big and strong as her, if not moreso.  Her giantess of a mother finished the presentation by flexing a bicep bigger around than my good-sized childbearing hips, and lifting the teachers' large metal desk most of the way to the ceiling one-handed without even breathing hard.  She then walked, with a surprising amount of grace for her size, to her place behind the rows of folding chairs.  "She's got to be juicing, I swear," whispered a woman next to me to her other neighbor, "Nobody gets that big naturally, especially not a woman." Looking back, I could see the hulking woman glaring at her.  I didn't blame either of them.  I mean, she showed none of the classic signs of steroid abuse (I may be a model, but I'm not stupid) but on the other hand, what woman grows to almost seven feet tall and able to outmuscle any man on the planet?  Looking around I saw another woman, staring at the titaness that was Selene Venata, the crotch area of her dress covered with a spreading stain.  Looking at the students, I saw my son staring at the monolithic woman too, a trickle of saliva making its' way down his chin.  As we later left for the day I stopped by the restroom, only to hear passionate, animal moans from a closed stall.  In the gap between its' walls and the floor, I could see one woman kneeling, and another standing, pillar-like set of legs that could only belong to Helens' mother.  Looking up, I also saw her visibly bent-over head over he top of the stall as well.  I had no idea why, and I still don't know why, but I entered the stall next door and listened in, masturbating the whole time.  "Mmmmmmmm yeeeeeah, that's it, Jane," came Selenes' voice, dripping with arousal, "Keep licking.  Could your husband ever knead your little breasts like this?  Could your husband ever do THIS?!?!".  That was followed by a loud crashing sound, followed in turn by the sound of multiple small objects hitting the floor.  For some reason none of this exactly surprised me.  Helens' mother struck me as the type to be domineering and have an exhibitionist side, and there was no way someone as skinny as her husband could keep up with her.  "Jane" was probably Janet Mason, a 48 year-old bisexual divorcee.  I stayed there, masturbating, until they redressed and left.  I finished my original business, then looked into their stall.  To my (fairly mild by this point) shock, Helens' mother seemed to have punched a crater the size of my head in the  bathroom wall.  Forget illegals, I was starting to wonder if she and her daughter were actually even human.

A couple days after that I asked Jack and Helens' teacher about what they'd been doing together, and apparently they'd always been talking, and never gone out of sight of the yard monitors.  Silly, I know, but having seen what her mother could be like I'd slightly worried about a nonzero probability they'd been... yeah, I'm not going to finish that sentence.  Shortly afterward, Jack was invited to a slumber party at the Venata family home to celebrate the end of the school year.  Dropping him off I saw most of the girls from their class, and what I assumed to be Maia, a blue-eyed goth girl who was just as massive as her mother, and, when I saw her, was telling Helen a story about a date with this girl named Annabel.  Before letting Jack go greet Helen and join the party I reminded him to let me know if anyone made him do anything that made him  uncomfortable (Can't be too careful...) then headed home for the night. "So," Luke asked me over dinner that night, "what are they like?".  "Excuse me?".  "The girl Jack's been hanging out with and her family.  What are they like?". "Well, Helen's pretty big for her age.  Not freaky big or anything, but she's the tallest in the class by a couple inches. And she's quite the athlete.  Sounds like she outdoes the other boys on a regular basis.  And she definitely takes after her mother." "You mean her mom plays sports or something?" "I don't actually know what she does.  They didn't talk about it on Mothers' Day or anything.  I meant she's really... big." "As in tall?" "Tallest person I've ever met.  But I also meant she's really, really muscular.""Like a cheerleader or something?" "I'd actually go with big enough to make you or any of your old teammates look skinny.  And strong, too.  Lifted the teachers' desk most of the way up to the ceiling with one hand without breaking a sweat." "But how is that even possible?  I mean, she'd get arrested for-" "No, she's definitely not on steroids.  She's curvy, too, with bigger tits than mine." "But that's not possible!" "It's what I saw.". "But how?!" "I don't know.  Probably some kind of mutation or something.  I saw her other daughter tonight and she's just as big.  And that's not all.  I went to the bathroom before leaving school that day, and I overheard her having sex with one of the other moms." There was a long, long pause.  "She punched through the bathroom wall during it.  I checked after, left a crater I could fit my whole head in." "Are we sure Jack's safe with these people?". "No.  But Helen's nice enough, and she hasn't tried to rape him or anything.  So I trust them." " Are we sure they're actually human?" "Honestly?  No."

The next morning I picked Jack up.  Selene gave me her email adress, saying they were going away for the summer and Helen wanted to keep in touch. Giving her mine, I still couldn't help but stare at Selenes' arm, which I knew to be stronger than my entire body.  Over the summer Jack dictated messages to me, and Helen probably dictated to someone wherever she was.  Jack had mentioned they were with her grandmother but she couldn't say where.  So I was going with illegals, possibly illegals that had been experimented on by the millitary and/or some pharmacutical company for money, or extraterrestrials.  No pun intended.  Jack later told me he'd leaned more towards the latter theory, which I knew was ridiculous, but based on the little evidence we had wasn't that much of a stretch.  But from what I knew about them they were basically nice people, if a bit... eager.  And so, life went on.  Jack and Helen were in the same class again the next year, and throughout elementary school, as were most of their friends.  Apparently they'd taken to watching Helen show off her muscles and strength during recess. 

And then came sixth grade, when I actually did a spit take on one occasion when Jack asked permission, over dinner, to go to a swim meet the school was competing in, the first athletic event he'd ever expressed any interest in.  When I pointed this out to him, he explained Helen was on the school team, and he wanted to cheer her on and see how she did.  We let him go, as we did for almost every swim meet for three years.  And wrestling meets in high school when Helen became the team captain.  From what I gathered, she never lost either.  Given his clear infatuation with her, I was aprehensive but unsurprised when he asked permission to ask Helen out for dinner and a movie. Given what I'd seen of her mother, just to be absolutely sure, I gave him a small can of mace to bring with him.  I know, I was acting paranoid, but I had seen what Selena was like, teenagers aren't exactly known for their impulse control, and Jack wasn't exactly in any position to defend himself on his own, especially not from someone strong enough to break through walls bare-handed.  Watching him head out, I felt slightly guilty.  Oh, this?  My mom was afraid you might try to rape me, even though we've been friends for years, because of one time she caught your mom having sex with Charlies' mom in the bathroom almost nine years ago.  He came back at 11:30 that night, and I caught my first glimpse of the object of his infatuation in seveal years.  I was floored.  She was wearing an incredibly skimpy green dress designed to show off her muscles and breasts, both of which she had grown in abundance.  She was still far smaller than her mother, but in the past nine years she had grown from a slightly tall, unusually athletic kindergartener to a hulking musclegirl visibly more muscular than my husband, and an even seven feet tall in her heels.  I stood there, staring in shock, as Selenes' daughter and my son said their goodbyes, and barely managed to choke out a "Uh... bye" before she left.  I didn't really expect any answers when I asked about the movie, and I recieved none, but apparently when she noticed the mace, forcing him to come clean, she'd actually burst out laughing and said "Yeah, my mom's quite the slut, isn't she?".  Well, at least I didn't screw things up for my own son.

Two years later, they were out late (well after midnight) and I eventually called Jack to confirm he was alright.  He explained they'd gotten lost on the way back and run into a biker gang,were stopped by them, and Helen tossed two of its' members off their bikes, straddled the bikes, and crushed them together between her legs.  I dropped my cell phone hearing that.  "Mom?  You alright?" "Yes, just... surprised, is all."

During graduation, I could see Helens' family (including two normal, if very toned, women they introduced as Maia and Kevins' wives, Annabel and Denise respectively) in the back row.  Probably so Selene and Maia didn't block anyones' view.  Helen herself wore a robe that was strained to bursting, and actually visibly torn in some places.  She'd hulked out to at least Selenes' size, probably slightly bigger.  Knowing her, she probably tore it apart with her bulging muscles when it was over.  She and Jack went to the prom together and spent the rest of the night at her house.

One evening, about a week or so after Jack and Helen moved out together, while Luke was showering after a workout, someone rang our doorbell.  I answered the door to find Selene, carrying a small handbag and dressed only in a thong bikini that covered the bare minimum required by the law.  I couldn't see her car outside, so she'd probably walked or run most of the length of the town to get here, and didn't even look tired.  Her thong contained a bulge about the size of Lukes' penis, but despite (if not because of) her muscles she looked as feminine as ever.  And very horny.  "H-hi, Selene, what... what brings you here?" It's not every day a towering, nearly naked musclewoman turns up unanounced, even if she is your sons' girlfriends' mother.  I heard footsteps behind me, and turned to see Luke with a towel around his waist.  "Who's at the-" he trailed off seeing the behemoth of a woman at our door, dropping his towel.  Glancing at his rock-hard cock with a slight look of dissappointment, Selene introduced herself to him.  "I'd thought that since your son and my daughter are together," she said seductively, entering and shutting the door behind her, "that it would be a good idea to get to know you two a bit better.  Besides, my husband's at work," she continued, flexing a bicep that put Lukes' to shame, "And I'm very," double biceps pose "very" she flexed her pecs, pushing out her melon-sized tits, "horny." She went into a most muscular pose, snapping her bikini off, exposing her nipples, longer than my fingers, and her erect clit, slightly bigger than Lukes' dick.  Looking behind me, I could see the latter starting to drip.  There was also a stain spreading across my pants.  In unison, we both nodded.  "Good."

Selene grabbed my ass, lifted me up eye-to-eye with her, and kissed me.  She held it, probing my mouth with her tounge as I did the same.  Distantly, I could hear my husband moaning.  The hypersensual giantess set me down, reaching down my shirt with one long, thick finger.  "Do you particularly value any part of this outfit?" "No." "Good.".  So saying she ripped my bra and shirt off me, then slipped her fingers down my pants, tearing them off, then my panties, leaving all three of us completely nude.  Then she lifted me up again, positioned me on her shoulders so my legs went down her back and my crotch was in her face, and started licking my pussy.  "Oh- Oh God- Ooooooh...." her tounge was long, and it probed my vagina, hitting every sensetive spot.  I came multiple times in succession, my lover more than strong enough to stay upright despite my writhing.  She pulled out of me, grabbed me again-I could basically sit on her hand by the way-and advanced on Luke, who was jacking off to the sight of his wife being pleasured by this massive, insatiable superwoman.  Holding each of us in one hand, she lifted Luke up to my earlier position and took his entire dick in her mouth, balls-deep.  She penetrated me, going farther in than Luke ever had, with her erect clitoris.  All three of us came together.  We kept going for most of the night.  I remember Selene penetrating Luke anally with her clit while entering my vagina with one of her nipples, Selene lifting the couch effortlessly one-handed with Luke and I making love on it, Luke fucking my ass while I pleasured Selene orally (and vice versa), the two of them double penetrating me, and much, much more.  Luke and I woke up on the floor the next morning to find Selene gone, having apparently cleaned up after us before she left.

I wandered into the kitchen to find a business card on the counter.  Selene Venata, dominatrix Unsurprised, I opened the fridge to find two glasses of milk I didn't remember being there before, along with a note.  I probably ruined you for each other sexually, it said, so this should help make up for it. 
-Selene

Luke and I each drank one glass and were almost instantly even hornier than we'd been last night.   We both called in sick that day and dashed up to our bedroom.  We spent the entire day fucking each others' brains out.  That evening I started to feel something odd, like Lukes' member was growing inside me.  Confused, I lifted myself off him.  We both stared as I realized I'd been right.  His cock and balls were growing.  The former was already longer than my handspan, the latter about the size of poolballs, and both still growing.  It took about five long, erotic minutes before his bizzare transformation was over.  His gonads were somewhere between orange and canoloupe size, and his erect manhood longer than my leg.  We didn't take long to get back to what we were doing, my husband now able to fill me like nothing before.

Almost a year later we were watching Helen, having grown to about seven feet tall and six hundred pounds and wearing a bridal gown that looked one good pump from destruction, lift Jack off his feet and kiss him.  Charlie was the best man, Maia, wearing a dress that exposed her massive arms and mountain range back, was the maid of honor and Annabel and Rachel were both bridesmaids.  Jack sported a massive bulge in his pants.  We knew what that was.  Luke had learned to tuck his dick, which reached down to between his knees when completely limp, off to the side when wearing pants, but hiding testicles that put a bulls' to shame isn't easy.  Selenes' milk had given us both a massive increase in libido and stamina, and we fucked like rabbits most of almost every night.  Selene confided in us that she and her daughters were like that too, and Jack probably would have needed Helens' milk sooner or later anyway if he wanted to live with her.  Jacks' young cousins had been pointing and whispering, asking about the giant lady.  Lukes' and my parents and siblings had all been in a state of shock for most of the ceremony, which is understandable.   Our new female inlaws spent most of the reception showing off their superhuman strength, from Maia tossing her younger but significantly larger sister across the street one-handed to Jacks' giant wife stacking multiple tables and chairs on top of each other and lifting them all with one hand to Selene literally juggling both of her massive daughters while they held their spouses.  All three took turns single-handedly doing the... whatever its' called with the chair people hold in the air and turn while people sit in it.  All of Jacks' cousins were able to ride on Helens' broad shoulders together.  We all headed back to the hotel the wedding guests were all staying at that evening.  Luke and I didn't actually get much sleep that night, and I doubt our son or any of his new family did either.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2017, 07:00:50 am »
I enjoyed it quite a lot myself, I love how Selene just came in and rocked their World and made it so that even though she seemingly ruined them sexually for one another, made it so that their sex was better than it ever was. Even though I'm not a huge fan of Amazons and super tall women, I can't deny that the power and sex stuff was really hot to read! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2017, 07:28:34 am »
Thanks.  I'd tried to underline the text for the business card and put the note in italics, but it came out in the basic font when I copy-pasted everything here.  Anyone know how to keep thhings like that?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2017, 08:46:28 am »
Yeah, to edit you have to be a VIP member, so there's really not any way to do it if you're a basic member.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2017, 01:20:34 pm »
Why?

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2017, 05:54:08 am »
Amazon Wife

We celebrated our engagement with an office party at my workplace.  I'd told several coworkers about my girlfriend, but I wasn't sure if they all exactly believed me.  When the guest of honor opened the door, wearing her favorite heels and a backless, sleeveless dress that hugged every curve in her torso and showed off her overdeveloped legs, there were a few moments of dead silence before everyone hastily tried to look at anything but my giantess fiance.  "Relax, everyone," she teased, "Some of us happen to like being stared at.  And by the way," she went on, bouncing her pecs to emphasize, "anyone who wants either of us tonight is welcome.". I should note she had okayed that with me.  She was always the one prone to sleeping around, but ever since my transformation into her "ideal mate" as she called me, my libido had soared.  So, in the first time I'd had sex that didn't somehow involve Helen, I eventually ended up fucking one of my female coworkers in a janitor closet.  "Oh, Jesus!" she gasped as I pulled my pants down and released my cock from its' tucked-aside position, "You're huge!  How-" "I doubt you'd believe me if I told you." She stared down at it for a few seconds.  Even limp it extended down slightly past my knees when I was naked, and it was rapidly growing to its' full size of just over two and a half feet long.  My balls were around the size of cantoloupes.  I'd actually grown slightly over the week after my initial transformation, but by now my bride-to-bes' milk seemed to have run its' course.  The contrast of such a massive organ on somebody less than five and a half feet in height and with no muscle tone whatsoever was still wierd.  The woman couldn't take it all in of course, being so tiny compared to Helen, but she was a good shag.  As this was going on, Helen had stripped for two of the older workers, who themselves were married.  Amazon culture had never had any tabboo of any kind against sexual promiscuity, so partners generally weren't expected to be exclusive to each other.  We headed home about midnight, and I fell asleep in Helens' massive, powerful arms. 

"Jack?" my hulking fiance asked me over breakfast the next morning.  "Yes?" I said, looking up from my plate and feeling my cock start to rise (we lived alone together in our appartment, and given our respective proportions we generally found it easier to stay naked unless we had to go out).  "How would you feel if I were to start growing again?  If I got even... bigger?".  "Why?".  "Well, the milk thing isn't the only thing that seperates us from humans, Jack.  An Amazons' body has no mysostatin, no limit on how muscular we can become.  When an Amazon gains enough muscle to limit her freedom of movement, she has another growth spurt to safely accommodate it."  I was already hardening thinking about the implications of what she was saying.  "So you mean..." "I mean that if I start really pushing my body to the limit, I'll start seriously hulking out.  Remember I told you my aunt Leas' the biggest in the family?" I nodded "Well, by that I meant she's about eight feet tall and she'd probably make the Hulk jealous, and I've heard of some women that grew to over ten feet tall.  Ever since I was a little girl, I always wanted to be as massive and strong as I possibly could.  I wanted to become a hulking, superhuman, hypermuscular giantess.  It's just that if we're going to be together-" "You know what my first wet dream was about?  Or the first one I remember, at least?" "What?" "You growing out of your clothes like the Hulk.".  She grinned mischeviously.  "So that's a yes then?".

So Helen began pushing herself harder than ever before, and indeed started gaining muscle weight again at an astonishing rate.  At one point she called me from home while I was at work to tell me she'd just gotten home from the gym, and according to our heavy-duty scale she had finally gotten up to five hundred pounds.  My cock came dangerously close to tearing through my pants at the thought of my beastly bride-to-be (see what I did there?) finally hitting the quarter-ton milestone.  That night we fucked each others' brains out in celebration.

A couple weeks before the wedding we moved out to a big old one-story farmhouse a few miles from the nearest town.  Helen was just getting to big for the appartment, becoming almost too tall to stand up straight, and too wide to use any doors there without breaking anything, and she didn't want to get so heavy she broke through the appartment floor.  The car was always fairly cramped, but now it was even worse.  She was closing in on 550 pounds, almost a hundred more than she'd weighed when we bought the car, and was both taller and a good amount bulkier, meaning she couldn't move much without potentially interfering with my driving, and suspected she had a growth spurt on the way.  She'd told me she wanted to be at least seven feet tall by our wedding day, and she was, at minimum, well on her way there.  She actually had a small growth spurt about halfway there, at which point she gave up and ordered me to pull over.  She got out and started pushing the car down the empty highway with me still in it.  For the rest of the trip she alternated between pushing and carrying the car, and actually managed to get us where we were going within a couple minutes of our initial ETA.  We hadn't been traveling this way long when my gigantic dick tore through my pants.  I spent most of the rest of the trip jacking off to my superhuman wife-in-waitings' goddess' strength and hoping to hell nobody saw us.  I don't think anyone did. 

When we got there, Helen let me out of the car/tore off the driver side door, then carried the entire car, door and all, to a nearby junkyard.  Then she flexed, putting her already obscenely strained outfit out of its' misery.  The moving van was supposed to come the next day, so we didn't have a bed or matress that night.  Instead, Helen made a bed for herself out of hay in the unused barn and let me sleep on top of her, using her gigantic breasts as pillows.  After a marathon sex session lasting most of the afternoon, of course.  The moving crew weren't sure how to react to the nude roughy seven-foot she-hulk that greeted them and offered to unload for them, which she did.  This all culminated in an orgy with the moving crew, which I watched as always.  The entire crew passed out before Helen was satisfied, so she turned to me and we made a beeline for our bedroom.  A couple days later a large flatbed truck came, bringing the customized gym equipment Helen had ordered.  This was the first time I'd seen her unable to do this kind of thing, and she just left everything next to the truck.

On our wedding day, Helen initially dressed in an electric blue bikini.  She tied me to her back and started running back to the city faster than the car had been driving away from it.  Quite a bit faster.  She came to a stop outside the hotel everyone was staying in, where Rachel gave us our outfits.  The next time I saw Helen, at a nearby park, I almost passed out. She towered over her father, having achived her goal of seven feet, 7'1, in fact, and later told me she weighed six hundred pounds that day.  The truly massive bridal gown Rachel had ordered, and we'd all paid through the nose for, still flaunted everything.  Throughout the ceremony, my aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents were staring at the Amazons, especially Helen, who had now undoubtedly surpassed either of the other two.  Helen had already told me that her mother had given her milk to my parents shorlty after we moved out, but it was still wierd to see them acting as flirtatious with each other as they were.  At one point they both dashed off to one of the parks' bathrooms for an hour or so.  My cousins, none older than seven, were fascinated by the new additions to the family.  "Are you a supehero?" Ryan, my fathers' sisters' son, asked Helen as every kid at the party rode on her massive shoulders.  "Not exactly," she replied with a chuckle, "but I guess you could say the girls in my family are kind of like Wonder Woman.".  "Do you think I could grow up to be as big and strong as you?" asked his sister, Erica.  "Maybe you could!" my new wife replied mischeviously.  A couple hours later Erica emptied out her sippy cup and Helen offered to refill it.  She took it off to the bathroom and returned with it full of warm milk.  "Remind me to send them the book my mom gave me when I started changing in a few years" she whispered in my ear.

That night, getting home the way we left, Helen carried me across the threshold of our house.  Then to our bedroom.  We only actually had a matress, a pillow, blankets and sheets there due to Helens' weight.  She was now big enough to take up most of the matress, so I slept on top of her.  The softness of her skin over the inhuman hardness of her muscles was an interesting, surprisingly comfortable contrast.  And, again, her tits made for excellent pillows.

We went to Thyrmescrya for our honeymoon.  Helen drew stares the entire flight to Greece and at the hotel we spent the night at.  The small, secluded harbor she ran us both to the next morning was unlike anything I'd ever seen.  There were Amazons of various sizes all over the place, ranging from teenagers still in their initial growth spurts to bigger than Helen ("For now," she said, when I pointed this out).  Some were there with family.  Normal men, usually small like me but occasionally big, muscular men who were nonetheless dwarfed by their wives/sisters/late-growth daughters/mothers.  Some were there with other women, human or Amazon, and many with children.  For the most part the girls were bigger than the boys.

It wasn't really another harbor we came to a stop at, just a dock.  Helen had told me already that clothing was optional starting at the age of sixteen here, so she wasted no time tearing my clothes off and bursting out of her tanktop and short skirt.  The city her relatives lived in seemed to be built completely out of marble, and the buildings were obviously built with Amazons in mind, with doors well over ten feet tall and wide.  We walked for a while until we reached her grandmothers' home, and she knocked at the door.  Helens' grandmother, Andromeda, opened the big, stone door with no visible effort.  She was smaller than the over seven foot muscle beast her granddaughter had become, but slightly taller than her daughter was.  She didn't really look old, just... mature.  Kind of a MILF-ish look.  Her silvery hair reached most of the way down to her round straited ass, and her breasts were at least J-cups.  And her muscles bulged slightly bigger than her daughters'.  She hugged Helen, and they started chatting excitedly in Thyrmescryan.  I was still trying to learn it, so I couldn't make out the specifics, but I got the gist.  She was welcoming her granddaughter back for the first time in a while, asking how she'd been in the human world and how the wedding had gone, etc.  "And this is the lucky man?" she said, still in Thyrmescryan, looking hungrily at me.  "Asanago." Helen replied, which I knew meant "yes.".  "Everyone," Andromeda called back into the house, "They're here!"

Helen had told me about her mothers' side of the family, but this was my first time meeting any of them in person.  There was her aunt Lea, her mothers' half-sister, who had indeed bulked up to roughly eight feet and probably at least a couple tons of muscle.  There was Leas' husband, Alan, an airline pilot whose plane went down near Thyrmescrya in a storm 37 years ago.  He'd washed ashore and been found by Andromeda, and looked after for a while by her, Lea and Helens' mother (a few years before she left the island), fallen in love with Lea, and decided to stay with her and raise a family.  Their twin children, Diana and Dedalus, were two years older than Helen.  Diana was the typical hulking Amazon, about halfway between Helen and her grandmother in terms of size.  Dedalus was a small. skinny man who apparently had recently started dating another man who lived here, and, like his father, had benefitted from his mothers' milk as I did from my wifes'.  Honestly, the conversation got somewhat awkward at times, with me needing either my wife or my uncle-in-law (is that even a thing?) to translate for me.  For dinner we had some kind of meat that apparently came from a deer of some kind native to the island that Andromeda had caught and killed earlier in the day.  Helen and I spent most of the night having sex in the guestroom we were given.

The next day we had an Amazonian marriage ceremony at a temple in the city.  It was fairly similar to a human wedding, except that there was a large mobile barrier placed between us, as we each made various promises in turn.  We were the only ones allowed to actually be naked for this, but that didn't stop Andromeda from wearing a golden bikini, or most of the other Amazons attendng from dressing in a way that showed off their figures.  The ceremony concluded with Helen breaking through the barrier, lifting me up and giving me some of her milk (only a few drops worth, given my earlier exposure).  Andromeda, Helen, Diana, Lea and I all headed back to one of the temples' private rooms after that.  Apparently it was traditional for the man to have an orgy with his wife and the other women in her family after the main ceremony. 

"You liked my aunts' muscles, didn't you, Jack?" Helen said in a mock-accusatory tone as we went to bed that night.   I nodded.  "Don't worry, I'm not mad.  She's really something, isn't she.  Biggest person you've ever seen, am I right?".  Another nod.  "Well, just remember you're mine," she said, with the same mock-anger.  "But don't worry," she went on, seductively "because once we get home I can devote my full attention to hulking out and becoming a titanic Amazon giantess that puts her to utter shame!"

My cock and balls grew maybe another inch or so over the week we spent on the island.  I spent at least one night with each woman in the household, and both Helen and I had multiple trysts, both together and seperately, with others.  We left, promising to stay in contact, and caught another flight home.  Helen devoted virtually all her time to both sex and working out, and slowly but surely grew bigger, harder, stronger, and hornier.   She started up a webcam channel as a source of income, allowing people to watch her work out, flex, lift massive objects, and fuck me and/or some lucky one-night fling.  She was becoming legendary both on the internet and in the small town where we did most of our shopping (our cover story being an extremely rare form of gigantism).

Helen grew faster and faster, eventually to the point that we slept out in the barn every night.  Eventually, five years into our marriage, at nine feet six inches and seven thousand pounds, she couldn't get a pump from her home gym anymore, and resorted to things from the junkyard.  She was leaving massive, crater-like footprints wherever she walked, and no longer bothered with clothing of any kind unless we had to go somewhere, in which case she'd custom-ordered several dresses and bikinis in various inhuman sizes when she'd been able to store up enough money to pay for them.  It was around then that she broached the question.  "Jack?" "Wha..?" I said, waking up in the night from my usual spot lying on her gigantic body.  "Would you be okay with... with trying for a kid?".  I would, and told her as much.  A few months later, when one of the testing kits I'd been regularly buying came up positive, Helen contacted an Amazon doctor her mother knew who specialised in prenatal care.  Jane was black, with deep brown eyes.  She was also about 7'5 and half a ton, making her a hulking she-beast by any normal human standard, but tiny next to my collossus of a wife.  She gave us the standard advice about refraining from drugs, alchohol, severe exertion (which of course still allowed for much more than any normal person was even capable of, given the circumstances) etc, but also noted that the pregnancy itself would cause Helen to grow slightly and cause a disproportionate increase in strength, and that this would remain even after delivery, which, my giantess supposed, would make up for having to dial back her workouts.

Over the next several months, things continued.  The pregnency wasn't exactly visible on someone her size, with only a slight swelling of her stomach below her twelve-pack abs.  The usual problems of  aches and fatigue didn't really apply to someone already stronger than any normal woman could ever dream of.  She added a couple inches all around, to her muscles, her height, and especially her breasts.  By the time it was over she stood 9'9, and we learned afterward that her already superhuman strength had increased by approximately half.  The delivery went smoothly under Janes' supervision.  While Helen caught her breath, the nurse congratulated us as the new parents of a set of triplets.  Of three beautiful, healthy baby girls. 

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2017, 08:58:05 pm »
This is going well. Keep going!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Family of Amazons [The First One]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View