Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576071 Posts in 73284 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 09:35:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Hannah's Visit [Japagreipe]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: Hannah's Visit [Japagreipe]  (Read 15294 times)

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
#1st STORY: Hannah's Visit [Japagreipe]
« on: May 03, 2017, 02:47:13 pm »
This is my first story ever. English is not my native language so I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors in advance. I know it's not the most original story ever written, but we all have to start somewhere right? I hope you can still enjoy it!

Hannah's Visit
By Japagreipe

Circa 1993

My wife had been on the phone for over an hour now. Whoever was calling, it seemed either important or they were gossiping like crazy. I wasn't in the mood to eavesdrop so I sat on the couch continuing to channel surf. After a few minutes I heard my wife hang up and she was walking back toward the living room.

"Honey...", my wife started.

"Hmm?"

"An old friend from my hometown just called and asked me for a favor?"

"Uhuh?"

"She's starting college in a couple weeks or so and asked if she could stay with us for about a week, until her apartment is ready. Would that be OK?"

"Sure honey. I don't mind. College you say? She's younger then?"

"Yeah. The kid from next door where my parents lived at the time. She was a sweetheart. Used to come over all the time when I had the gym in my parents garage. She really used to look up to me, follow me around in the garage, emulating my workouts. I'd been training a couple years at the time and she was really impressed by my workouts and lifts. She was slim and not very strong, but she kept on doing the same exercises I was, just with much smaller weights or no weights at all. It was cute."

My wife sat next to me and flexed her 19" biceps in front of my face.

"Of course, I wasn't built quite like this back then!", she smiled.

My wife’s body never ceased to impress me. She'd been training hard since her teens to build up the body she had now at age 26. 205 pounds of massive female muscle now adorned her impressive body. The arms were the biggest I'd ever seen in real life on a man or a woman.

I'd met her when I was in college. She wasn't a student, but worked at a pub/bar just outside of campus. During the day it was a place to get coffee and delicious sandwiches and during the night it was a semi popular place for college kids to go have a few beers.

She'd caught my eye the very first time I walked into the place. There she was serving beer behind the counter in a shirt with sleeves bulging from her big biceps. Not as big as her biceps was today, but still impressive. After a few weeks of me flirting with her I managed to talk here into a date. The rest as they say is history. We married a couple years ago when I graduated college.

"Well, anyway. I don't mind you having old friends over. When will she be arriving?"

"Friday next week. She'll have about a week and a half to get situated before the school starts. She said she wants to get acquainted with the campus and the town before then. That's why she'd like to come visit before the school starts. Apparently her apartment isn't ready until just a few days before the first day of school."

"OK. That's settled."

I kept looking at my wife’s body.

"Maybe we should retire upstairs?", I was already licking my lips.

My wife laughed sweetly and lifted me into her arms and started carrying me upstairs.

A week later

I'd been home from work for about half an hour. My wife and I were sitting on the couch waiting for Hannah, her old neighbor to arrive.

The doorbell rand and we both got up to meet Hannah.

My wife opened the door, and both of our jaws dropped.

Blocking the view outside was a muscular behemoth neither of us had ever seen, nor dreamed of. She had to be about 7' tall in her pumps and must've been half again as wide as my massive wife. She had to duck a bit to get through the door.

"Lauren!", she exclaimed and bent down to hug my wife.

She bent one of her arms behind my wife’s back. Grabbed her glutes and picked her up. With one arm! I couldn't believe how easily she lifted my 205 pound wife off the floor. I also couldn't believe how much of my wife’s back Hannah's massive arm covered. Her biceps had to be at least 25 inches around, probably more. She didn't seem to be flexing but her arm was pressed against my wife's rock hard back, spreading it out somewhat. Her strong hand was kneading my wife’s rock hard glutes as if they were made out of silly putty. I knew from personal experience that my wife's glutes shouldn't feel that soft and squishy.

"Lauren, I've missed you so much. I can't believe it's been eight years since I last saw you!", she enthused. "And look how you've grown!"

She was talking about my wife growing when it looked like my wife was a scrawny little kid pinned against her massive chest. In fact, she kind of made my wife look like she was underdeveloped.

"Hannh bheedh", was the only thing I heard from my wife.

Apparently the behemoth was hugging my wife so tightly between her unreal chest and arm that my wife couldn't breathe. It almost looked like my wife was struggling to push herself free, but her struggles just weren't having any effect at all.

"Oops. Sorry. Sometimes I forget my own strength", Hannah giggled sweetly

She set my wife back down. My wife seemed a little flustered and unsteady on her feet, taking great gulps of air to get her breathing back under control. She was also massaging her glutes like they were hurting, at least a bit.

"Hannah, look at you... you're massive!", my wife exclaimed after getting some precious oxygen back into her lungs.

Hannah smiled proudly at my wife’s exclamation.

"Yeah, I grew... and grew... and grew some more!", she beamed proudly

She wasn't flexing. She didn't need to. All here muscles were bulging like crazy anyway. I still had a hard time processing what I was looking at. Slowly getting my brain to function normally after what could be described as visual overload, I decided to introduce myself.

"Hi Hannah. I'm Mark. Lauren’s husband", extending my hand in greeting. Half expecting her to crush my fingers into dust.

She took a step closer bent down and gave me a very gentle hug. I sighed in relief after thinking that she'd inadvertently crush my ribs to mush.

"Nice to meet you Mark.", she smiled broadly.

"Do you mind if I use the bathroom? It's been a long trip!", Hannah asked.

After my wife directed Hannah to the bathroom she returned to living room.

My wife and I were staring at each other in disbelief of what we'd just witnessed.

"Huge...", my wife whispered.

I could only nod and wonder if I was dreaming.

We didn't exchange another word while Hannah was in the bathroom. In just a few minutes she returned to the living room.

"It really is great to see you Lauren. You were such a role model and inspiration to me as a kid.", she said with emotion in her voice. Then she bent down and lightly kissed my wife on the forehead.

I still couldn't believe how small my wife looked all of a sudden. She'd been the biggest muscle woman I'd ever seen until this point. At 5'7" she wasn't even that short, though not the tallest woman I'd ever met. But with her bulky muscles she'd always seemed massive compared to other women. Always making other women look scrawny and weak just by her mere presence, even the female bodybuilders. Now she seemed so small and almost fragile standing in Hannah's shadow.

"It's great to see you too Hannah.", my wife uttered in a rather weak voice.

Things calmed down a bit after that. My wife and Hannah exchanging their life stories while sitting on opposite couches. I offered to make us some coffee and sandwiches and left them to their discussion.

Walking to the kitchen I noticed my pants bulging from the raging hard on I had. Hannah would be spending an entire week and a half with us. Things could get... hard. Shaking my head at the situation I started to make the refreshments.

After an hour and a half of discussing with my wife, Hannah suddenly exclaimed: "Lauren. I always used to stand in your shadow as a kid, trying so hard to impress you with my workouts. I adored and looked up to you, while secretly wishing to be just like you when I grew up. I was always over matched by your strength and beauty. I simultaneously adored and envied you."

Sighing she continued: "This might seem like I want to show off, but I really want to impress you. To make you as proud of me as I used to... STILL am of you." After a short hesitation Hannah, pressed on: "Arm wrestle me?"

My wife stared at Hannah for a bit. Looking uncomfortable and extremely unsure of herself. I'd never seen this happen before. My wife was the most self confident person I'd ever met. She never backed down from any physical challenge, ever. But now she looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a freight train that was about to crush Bambi into pulp.

My wife just nodded and we all started clearing away all the cups and plates off of the coffee table. I had a feeling this was not going to go well for my wife. I knew she was strong as an ox. She looked strong, but was in fact even stronger than she looked. But if Hannah was even half as strong as she looked she would massacre my wife in arm wrestling.

Due to their difference in height, Hannah had to move her elbow much further away from the middle of the table than my wife. This would give my wife considerable advantage in leverage. Her elbow was almost directly below her hand whereas Hannah's elbow was about a foot further toward the edge of the table.

My wife grabbed the edge of the coffee table and looked very tense. Hannah just relaxed her other hand on her lap looking very relaxed.

"Would you start us Mark?", my wife asked in a tense voice.

I placed my hand on top of theirs, noting how small my wife’s hand looked in Hannah's massive paw. I didn't doubt that if Hannah wished she could cause some serious pain or even injury to my wife’s much more delicate hands. I couldn't believe I would ever think of my wife’s strong hands as delicate, but that's just how it seemed. My wife had caused some pretty big guys to cry out in pain whenever she was challenged to an arm wrestling match, simply by her grip strength alon, but Hannah was on a whole 'nother level than even those muscle heads.

"3, 2, 1... go", I counted and the match was on.

What happened right away was that my wife went rigid as steel. Her biceps on both arms flared as big as they'd go. She was clearly using her left hand, which was gripping the edge of the coffee table, as help to get any extra leverage into her right arm.

Hannah on the other hand just smiled shyly and still looked relaxed. I didn't see her biceps get much bigger than it already was. Was she already flexed or were my wife’s efforts not enough to strain her arm at all? Could she really be that strong? Holding back my wife’s best efforts like she was arm wrestling a child?

My wife was now grunting and breathing hard. Some sweat had started to develop on her face and arms. It looked like she was giving it her all. She even started to turn a bit red in the face. But, her all seemed to be for naught. Hannah's arm didn't quiver or even move a millimeter no matter how much effort my wife seemed to pour against it. Here was my muscular wife using a huge portion of her entire body's strength to push against Hannah's single arm, and still it seemed like Hannah's arm was barely registering any push against it at all.

Sighing Hannah finally spoke: "Lauren. I'm going to take you down slowly to the table now, OK?"

Then she very matter of factly proceeded to push my wife’s arm, slowly, down to the table, like it was the easiest thing in the world. Like my wife wasn't putting any resistance against her arm whatsoever. It had looked like my wife's arm would snap any second by the incredible strength exerted against her arm by herself not by Hannah.

Letting go of each others hands the difference between my wife and Hannah was just startling. Hannah looked fresh like she'd not exerted any effort at all, while my wife looked like she'd just finished the triathlon, twice. Even my wife's hand looked like Hannah's (gentle?) grip had restricted blood flow, leaving huge white marks where Hannahs fingers had gripped her hand. Other parts looked purplish where blood had been backed up with no way of flowing out.

"Don't be embarrassed Lauren. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You're the strongest person I've ever arm wrestled. I was surprised really. You're way stronger than you look, and you look stronger than anyone I've met before.", Hannah stated almost as if she was extremely proud of my wife.

"Flex your arm for me Lauren", Hannah stated

My wife flexed her now engorged arm as big as I'd ever seen it.

"Very impressive, it must be... what 20 inches around?", Hannah queried

It looked bigger than usual but I doubted it was quite 20 inches. That's when Hannah produced a measuring tape from her pocket and started measuring my wife’s arm.

"Nearly 19.5 inches! Very nice!", Hannah exclaimed

Then she set the tape down on the coffee table and proceeded to flex her own arm behind my wife’s still flexed arm. My eyes were bulging out of their sockets when I realized how big Hannah's arm really was. The peak of her biceps rose about 2 inches higher than my wife’s huge arm and her triceps was still lower down than my wife’s by about the same amount. Hannah's freakish arm seemed to be 4" taller in diameter than my wife’s hug arm! How freaking huge was that thing around? I was dying to know, but I was afraid to ask her to measure it.

"I know I'm bigger but that doesn't take away from your awesome accomplishments.", Hannah stated matter of factly to my wife.

My wife still seemed a bit out of it, but seemed to start realizing that she was no longer the alpha muscle woman she thought she was. She seemed to accept Hannah's statement as a fact and I think it placated her broken ego somewhat. I think she would have to process this whole ordeal at a later point and come to terms with the fact that Hannah was just way stronger than her. I know my wife had previously thought she must pretty much be the strongest woman on the planet. Her best lifts would challenge even the strongest men on the planet so it had made sense at the time. I knew she benched nearly the same amount as the official mens world record was. So surely there weren't any women stronger than her anywhere in the world? I know that was her reasoning at least. But that was before Hannah walked back into her life.

"I really do want you to be proud of me too.", Hannah said in an almost timid voice.

"I... I am proud of you Hannah. You've come so far. I can't believe that in the past 8 years you've grown from that scrawny little kid into this massive woman. I just have a hard time processing the fact that you're so... enormous and incredibly strong.", my wife started talking.

"I mean. I have pushed myself pretty far and hard in the gym over the years, but it almost seems as if I've been slacking off when compared to you. Not having pushed myself hard enough, not giving it my all.", my wife said almost sadly as if she'd let herself down.

"Oh honey. You haven't been slacking. You look awesome and you're very strong. I just happen to be bit bigger and a bit stronger, that's all", Hannah said

A bit bigger? A bit stronger? That seemed like the understatement of the year if you asked me. I didn't know any of Hannah's measurements at this point, but she outclassed my wife's dimensions in every respect by quite a margin. I couldn't even imagine what amounts of weights she'd be pushing around in the gym. Looking back at the arm wrestling match I'd just witnessed, I was almost afraid to know.

"You know what Lauren? Since I'm gonna be living so much closer to you from now on. What do you say if we start training together again? That way we could motivate each other to be the best we can be?", Hannah's eyes were shining with enthusiasm at the idea.

"Yeah. I think I'd like that very much", my wife said, genuinely interested in the idea.

After a little bit more of lighthearted banter we all decided to call it a night and retired to our respective rooms for the night.

My wife and I didn't talk much that night when finishing our evening routines. I think it also took both of us quite a while to fall asleep after such an eventful evening. I know for a fact that I laid awake for a long long time in bed contemplating what I'd seen and witnessed.

Forum Saradas

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
Re: Hannah's visit
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 05:08:40 pm »
Looks like Lauren's true potential will come out.  She will be shocked at how much stronger she will become.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 01:51:19 pm »
For a first story this pretty good, hope you make this into an ongoing story.
Great job and I we get a new part in the near future.

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 12:38:17 pm »
Thanks guys. I'm planning to continue writing this. It might take a while, depending on how much time I have. I've got a few ideas brewing in my head already. Will have to see which direction I'll take it. From the beginning my idea was to make Hannah pretty much superior to every one else. Kind of a "Mary Sue" character. But I have no definite plans on where to take the story.

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 07:52:05 am »
great story...could easily be ongoing i think..hope you do too... :bravo:

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 09:22:06 pm »
your writing is great !!! This first preview is a great story as you could write a couple different story lines of this inital chapter.

I think you have set the story well for a character who is simply going to take what she wants when she wants  , but thisre chapter could be a start for other variations like one who is more subtle, or nicer in her approach.

either way it will be great !

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 07:50:44 pm »
OK. Here's part two of Hannah's Visit. A bit shorter chapter, but hopefully still enjoyable.

Hannah's Visit by Japagreipe

Chapter 2

The next morning I was roused from my sleep when I felt my wife getting out of bed. The clock on the bedside table said 5:30. My wife always got up early to start her daily exercise regimen. I wouldn't usually even consider getting up at this ungodly hour on the weekend, but I doubted I could fall back asleep easily anyway.

“Sorry honey. Did I wake you up?”, my wife asked when I started shuffling out of bed.

“Naah. I just didn't sleep all that deeply, that's all”, I answered.

After our morning routines were out of the way, we headed downstairs, my wife for her morning run and me for some much needed caffeine.

I think we both were surprised to see Hannah standing in the kitchen drinking some water. She'd obviously already been on her morning run by the looks of it. She was wearing an athletic looking jacket and long pants, covering her titanic body. She didn't look like she was tired at all though.

“Morning guys!”, she greeted us enthusiastically.

“Been on your morning run already?”, my wife queried.

“Yeah. Though I kept running into dead ends. This suburbia is a fricking maze.”, Hannah chuckled.

“Maybe I could join you, while you're having your morning run, just to get an idea of the geography?”, she continued.

“Sure thing. Let me just get changed”, my wife answered.

“How about you Mark? Going to join us girls?”, Hannah asked.

“Me? I think I'd just slow you down and then you'd still end up having to carry me back home”, I joked.

“That can be arranged, no problem”, Hannah quipped with mirth in her eyes. “Or you could always follow us with a bike. Exercise is good for you, you know?”, she continued.

“Yeah honey. You just follow us with your bike like you sometimes do with me. Can't let you get out of shape now can I?”, my wife replied with barely contained laughter.

She knew damn well I had trouble keeping up with her, even with a bike, when she really ramped up the speed. I felt exhausted just thinking about it.

“OK. OK. You win ladies. God knows I'll have to keep in shape to keep up with you lot”, I stated with a mock frown, which neither of the bought, I'm sure.

After me and my wife had changed our clothing, we again joined Hannah in the downstairs kitchen. Forlornly I took one last glimpse at the coffeemaker as we headed out. I really could've used a cup, or five.

Outside the ladies stretched and got ready for the run, while I dug out my bike from the garage. Luckily it hadn't sat idle for too long and the tires still had plenty of air in them. On the other hand, having a flat would've been a good excuse for me to get out of the whole ordeal though.

The three of us poured onto the street with Hannah and my wife leading and me hanging back a few yards.

“You point the direction we should head and I'll follow. Let's start with a slow steady pace and gradually up the speed later, OK?”, Hannah asked when we headed down the street.

“Sure”, my wife replied.

Of course, it turned out that Hannah's idea of slow and steady pace was nothing but. Her long legs would carry her farther than a normal person on each and every step. For such a big person she seemed to practically float down the street all the while keeping up small talk with my wife.

My wife didn't look tired or distressed, yet. But she did keep her talking to a bare minimum, or simply nodded in most cases, just to keep her air intake optimal. Hannah on the other hand was chatting away like oxygen was a foreign substance she had no use for whatsoever. I was actually doing surprisingly well on my bike, keeping a relatively leisurely pace behind the women.

Slowly but surely, the pace was picking up though. Hannah was still talking, but my wife had gone completely silent a while back. I could see sweat already beading on her face. I was also starting to feel the burn. I was pretty sure I'd have to turn back soon if I was gonna make it back home without taking breaks.

“OK. Let's turn back and keep the pace and maybe do a bit of a sprint at the end?”, Hannah stated at about 3 miles into the run.

We all turned around and started heading back. I wasn't sure I'd make it back without taking a breather. I was more out of shape than I thought. But then again the pace was also pretty brutal. Maybe I really should start joining my wife more often on her morning runs? Wouldn't want to get too out of shape, god knew I needed the stamina when my wife got frisky with me.

I wasn't the only one starting to get tired either. My wife was also breathing heavily at this point. Hannah also wasn't talking as much anylonger, probably mostly because she'd run out of topics, not because she couldn't. She still looked completely fresh, to be honest. I had a feeling she'd turned around because she saw us tiring.

When we were about a mile from home the women started to pull away from me. I just couldn't keep up no matter what, despite a slight downhill. I didn't give up completely, but I slowed down enough to stop my heart from trying to forcibly exit my ribcage. I still had a line of sight to the women when I saw Hannah pulling away and leaving my wife behind. She was fast! She must've doubled or even tripled the speed they were already moving at. I soon lost the sight of Hannah.

When I turned for the last stretch to our house I saw my wife just stopping in front of the garage. She'd beat me by a few hundred yards in the end. I was feeling almost proud of myself, until I realized that it'd been a degree or two downhill for the past mile or so, giving me a tremendous advantage on the bike.

I pulled up to my wife and almost crashed to the ground after hopping of the bike. My legs felt like jello and I was breathing hard. My wife looked worse. She was bent double, sweat dripping off her face and pooling on the ground, while drawing huge lung fulls of air. For a while I thought she might actually puke. Hannah was nowhere to be seen for some reason.

After a minute my breathing had stabilized enough for me to speak. My wife was also already pacing around stretching her muscles and didn't look quite like she was going to have a coronary any minute.

“Where's Hannah?”, I asked

“She kept on running by the house”, my wife answered, still breathing heavily.

Damn. She had to be in incredible shape to move that huge body at that speed, for that long. Just when we'd managed to get our breathing back to normal, Hannah came running back to the house.

“I was in the zone and accidentally ran past the house”, Hannah was openly laughing, “I was almost a mile down the road when I ran into a very familiar looking dead end and realized that I'd gone in the wrong direction”, she continued.

Remarkably she wasn't even breathing all that hard, compared to us. She was in fact not looking all that sweaty either. She only had a healthy looking sheen on her face, and her chest was moving gently in and out by her breathing, the only real evidence of her having exerted herself at all.

“Good run guys. I'm heading in the shower”, Hannah exclaimed and headed inside.

After having gathered our wits, my wife and I followed Hannah back inside. Hannah was still standing just inside the door, now with her jacket off. Underneath she was wearing some kind of weird looking shirt or jacket that covered her torso and arms. There were some kind of rectangular shapes sewn all over the garment.

“What's that thing you're wearing”, my wife asked.

“Oh. It's a 'weight jacket' I designed myself. I've got some plastic coated lead plates sewn all over the thing to add extra weight when I'm running. I tried with a back packs and various other things, but they were too bulky and changed for your balance. This way I still maintain pretty much the normal center of gravity, without adding too much bulk. I've got similar plates also sewn into my pants.”, Hannah answered.

Then she proceeded to remove her pants, and indeed she had a similar styled garment covering her legs.

“How much weight is that?”, my wife asked.

“About 220 pounds of weights and fabric”, Hannah replied.

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. Jesus H. Christ. The girl had been running like a mad woman all morning with over 200 pounds of extra weight strapped to her already massively heavy body. She was carrying more than my wife's entire body weight in lead, distributed across her arms, torso and legs. Despite this “handicap” she still outran my wife and made it look easy.

“Anyways. I'm off to the shower. I'm feeling ripe.”, Hannah said while already heading upstairs towards the guest bathroom.

I looked at my wife and could see that she'd been even more shocked than I was. I guess I could sort of understand what she was feeling. She hadn't been just outran this morning, she'd been totally outclassed. We both headed toward the master bathroom, both contemplating the events of this morning.

A while later

Having showered and cleaned up, with a cup of coffee in hand, sitting at the kitchen table, I was finally able to relax for a bit. After two cups I was starting to feel like I might actually live through the day. My wife was preparing breakfast and I could hear Hannah returning from upstairs. Life was looking up, I thought.

After breakfast we were all chatting around the table. I couldn't help but take appreciative glances at Hannah, now and again. She was wearing a t-shirt that looked like it was vacuum sealed on her herculean torso. How she got her huge arms into that shirt was a complete mystery to me, must've been some seriously stretchy fabric. Those massive arms were hanging down from her titanic shoulders, nestled on each side of her unreal chest. Her pecs were bulging underneath the comparatively fragile looking material, twitching and undulating every time she moved her arms around. She didn't really have any breast tissue left that I could see, and believe me, that shirt didn't really leave anything to the imagination. That entire chest was just made of thick plates of pure painstakingly built pectoral muscles. The smallest bend in her arm would also cause her biceps to swell and flex without her even trying to. Even her forearms were the biggest I'd ever seen, a group of veins adorning their massive girth. I wouldn't have been surprised to hear that her forearms were as big around as my wife's flexed biceps. Some really thick veins ran along her biceps up to her shoulders, where they were visible even through the damn shirt. I'd seen pictures of more vascular physiques, but some of Hannah's veins were thicker than I thought was even possible. Before I could get too distracted and make a fool of myself, and let my wife know how fascinated I was about Hannah's physique, I decided to browse some news sites on my tablet while the women continued talking.

“Lauren, could you perhaps take me shopping this morning? There are some things I need to buy that I didn't bring with me”, Hannah asked.

“Sure thing. We could go anytime you wish”, my wife answered.

“Great. You can show me around town while were at it”, Hannah enthused.

“Later we could perhaps take a tour of your home gym? Gotta keep in shape, even on vacation”, Hannah smiled.

“Sure. Sounds like a plan.”, my wife replied.

With the women gone, I decided that the best course of action was to take a nap. I had a feeling, sooner or later, I'd need all the energy I could muster.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 12:43:40 am »
Really liked this story, I love any time where a woman is purely superior in all ways, so much so that she could run at a World record pace for hours on end and even that isn't so much a challenge, so she has to challenge herself further by adding the weight of a rather large human being to your own weight to make it even more difficult, but actually, it didn't even seem all that difficult for her, maybe she needs to add more weight to the vest? k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 08:29:22 am »
great installment

one request is maybe a bit of backgroundl on Mark and his size / athleticism ,  from this second chapter I get the picture he is small and weak for any guy not just compared to his massive wife ? 

Offline homer1989

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: #1st STORY: Hannah's Visit [Japagreipe]
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 04:18:07 pm »
hi :) love this story! any chance you continue it one day?

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2018, 10:20:25 pm »
hi :) love this story! any chance you continue it one day?

Thanks for the love! I still hope I'll continue it in the future, but not anytime soon unfortunately. My work keeps me so busy that all my free time has become very precious to me. Too many hobbies and interests are suffering as a result. The story hasn't been completely abandoned, but it'll probably be months until I will get back to it.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 11:42:55 am »
Great start.  Lots of potential ways to go with it.  Looking forward to future chapters!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Hannah's Visit [Japagreipe]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View